PDA

View Full Version : GSRTeg...

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:09 PM
GSRteg can I suck your big brown Dicck. later QD

GSRteg®
08-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I dont know cactus made that one up not me.

cactusEG
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
I dont know cactus made that one up not me.

Even u've said it befor. People ask to join the squad and dont really show there faces in the Squad threads but once a blue moon .

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
I was beat like a bitcch ass pusssy, when i was younger and my uncle fred would touch analy pounded ... later QD

cactusEG
08-28-2007, 07:16 PM
The reason and i pmed BTFLED(sp) about it. I dont wont ur fucking drama in this section and i dont wont ur ass bashing me or the squad at all, over dumb shit

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Im a gay old stalker. Later QD

cactusEG
08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
You PMed BTLFED because he PMed you about deleting my posts. I asked GSR a question and you kept deleting it. Leave it alone because I'm conversing GSR. Later, QD.

Thats was a mybad on my part on deleting ur pm thread . If u have a prob with me or the squad pm me, But im asking u to keep ur dumb Drama in the WL,

GSRteg®
08-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Even u've said it befor. People ask to join the squad and dont really show there faces in the Squad threads but once a blue moon .

Yup people join the club then leave and never hear from them again. We like to keep in touch with our squad we see each other as family.

This is ur answer QD.

cactusEG
08-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Yup people join the club then leave and never hear from them again. We like to keep in touch with our squad we see each other as family.

This is ur answer QD.

Yes exactly, :goodjob:

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:32 PM

This is ur answer QD.

There's definitely not a problem with that at all. From someone who's done this for 20 years, I'm just giving adice. I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do or how to run your club. Just friendly advice. I'd defintely reconsider that rule because you will certainly run through members. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Thats was a mybad on my part on deleting ur pm thread in my section. If u have a prob with me or the squad pm me, But im asking u to keep ur dumb Drama in the WL,

I know it was your bad, and your stupid little additions like "dumb drama" aren't gonna get me to do anything. I've never posted in this forum before. I've left all drama out of here(not from respect for you, but for GSRTeg and the others). But you should know by now not to keep it up with me. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Here is my take on that: I was busy and wasn't on IA for like a week. I was also out of town most of this weekend so I wasn't on IA either. I wouldn't get kicked out of the EF Squad for it. I do understand your reasoning for it, but what if someone can't get on IA everyday to check in? Or do you mean if someone is posting all over IA and isn't going into the EG Squad forum?

Not bashing, just curious. You are definitely on the right track, because it is stupid to let someone in the Squad that never posts in your forum or does anything. I do feel you on that.

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:44 PM
it is stupid to let someone in the Squad that never posts in your forum or does anything.

I agree with the "not doing anything" part. But the not posting on IA seems extreme. Like you said, some people may have a life outside IA that they shouldn't have to log on just solely to "check in." Nothing wrong with the "family" vibe you want, but you don't talk to all family members everyday or have them all check in daily to you, do you? Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Here is my take on that: I was busy and wasn't on IA for like a week. I was also out of town most of this weekend so I wasn't on IA either. I wouldn't get kicked out of the EF Squad for it. I do understand your reasoning for it, but what if someone can't get on IA everyday to check in? Or do you mean if someone is posting all over IA and isn't going into the EG Squad forum?

Not bashing, just curious. You are definitely on the right track, because it is stupid to let someone in the Squad that never posts in your forum or does anything. I do feel you on that.

yes.. and when ppls ask to join i tell them those small rules ( I say try to post in this section)

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
try

Hmmmm. I missed that word in that rule in the list. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh, well that makes more sense. I thought you meant that they had to log on everyday just to check in here LOL!

EF > EG :tongue1:

Maniaç
08-28-2007, 07:49 PM
this section =

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/ist2_1332819_american_pride.jpg

BTLFED
08-28-2007, 07:52 PM
this section =

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/ist2_1332819_american_pride.jpg

The EG Squad doesn't want pics of you in their section.

The EF Squad doesn't either.

Maniaç
08-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Thought id give some flare to this section, but w/e. lol

GSRteg®
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Well if there is a problem with the rule how can we make it fit then?

BTLFED
08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not saying there is a problem with it per say, I'm just saying maybe you should clarify it more. But I'm not trying to tell you guys how to run your crew. I'm just trying to make suggestions to make it more successful IMO.

But I have only been doing this since 1996. :tongue1:

GSRteg®
08-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Fixed

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 08:11 PM
But I'm not trying to tell you guys how to run your crew. I'm just trying to make suggestions to make it more successful IMO.

Same here. I just think you shouldn't require members to barely check in weekly, let alone daily. Keep it close, but don't smother the people. They will leave. They will feel like you are pushing the club on them and they will turn on that. I'd ask them to keep in regular touch, maybe a week would be fine, whether it be a phone call, post on here or something, but not to post daily or make it a requirement that they post up at all.

But I have only been doing this since 1996. :tongue1:

And I since 1987. Started my first club in 1988. Later, QD.

GSRteg®
08-28-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the help QD & BTLFED.

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 08:18 PM
My pleasure, homeboy. I know a lot more about shit than I let on and when I see something I think I can help, I give out words from wisdom bank. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-30-2007, 10:52 AM
GSRTeg, you have PM. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-01-2007, 12:09 PM
damn I missed the DRAMA...

but yeah, I'm not readily accessible on the computer these days..