PDA

View Full Version : ATTN vette owners

WickedIXMR
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know of a black c6z and yellow c6z? They both were sick as fuck i nearly nutted in my pants! Ok well heres the story, i was just driving on the way to work and i see two nice ass vettes! Both cars were clean as fuck, the yellow one looked lowered and had a front lip and i think it had stock wheels and the plate was like too fast 4u or something like that which is true. The black one looked lowered too and seemed like it had aftermarket wheels on it. Both had florida plates. Just wondering if anyone knows them or if theyre on here

iloveboost
08-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Never seen either.

Did you race them?

There was a huge Corvette show at Carlisle in PA. Maybe they were driving back home from that.

P.S. C6Zs come with a front lip spoiler from the factory.

WickedIXMR
08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Never seen either.

Did you race them?
LOL hell no! First of all i was in my moms slow ass c230 lol and even IF i was in my evo i still wouldnt have raced them! Lol i already know i wouldve gotten walked! Btw i got pictures i took on my phone ill post them up later when i get home from work:goodjob:

iloveboost
08-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Getting new toys for the Evo? :ninja:

WickedIXMR
08-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Getting new toys for the Evo? :ninja:
Haha waiting till i get a job (im working with my dad right now so im not getting paid) then gonna get a built tranny and gonna put an act clutch in there which all is gonna cost 4000 :( I was thinking about getting a credit card with no interest for like 6 months to a year and pay it off. Then once i get that im getting a t67 :D

iloveboost
08-28-2007, 02:43 PM
AmEx has some nice cards. Mine had 15 months @ 0% interest and then 7.9% after that.

WickedIXMR
08-28-2007, 02:52 PM
AmEx has some nice cards. Mine had 15 months @ 0% interest and then 7.9% after that.
Yea someone else told me about that too. Ill just find the right one and apply for it hopefully ill get approved then buy some car parts :D

iEvo
08-28-2007, 02:56 PM
JOSH get ur damn car runnign so i can ride in the mo-fo! o and t67 huh? ur a bastard

WickedIXMR
08-28-2007, 03:24 PM
JOSH get ur damn car runnign so i can ride in the mo-fo! o and t67 huh? ur a bastard
Make your car faster!!! Lol i heard will pulled you the other night in his 350......When i had just intake boost controller and tbe i pulled him hard and you have more then what i had and he pulled. Seems like something is wrong....maybe you need a driver mod :D

On_Her_Face
09-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know of a black c6z and yellow c6z? They both were sick as fuck i nearly nutted in my pants! Ok well heres the story, i was just driving on the way to work and i see two nice ass vettes! Both cars were clean as fuck, the yellow one looked lowered and had a front lip and i think it had stock wheels and the plate was like too fast 4u or something like that which is true. The black one looked lowered too and seemed like it had aftermarket wheels on it. Both had florida plates. Just wondering if anyone knows them or if theyre on here

wait you work?

1insaneR
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
ive seen the yellow one. its nasty. black front lip and black rear spoiler.

WickedIXMR
09-04-2007, 03:35 PM
ive seen the yellow one. its nasty. black front lip and black rear spoiler.
Yup the sickest vette ive ever seen!