PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Any riding/meeting up tonight?

gottraction?
07-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Alright guys and girls Im finally off work tonight. and i wanna go out and get into some stuff and meet alot of you. Is there anything going on? i was out last night and i saw a few people at the bp off pleasant hill but i was headin out to compound with some friends. I dont have many car enthusiast friends up here like im use to having. so someone give me a yell if there is something going on north of jimmy carter. Ill be in my green tercel with black hood and honda ex stockers! lol cell phone is 7068256447. name is Detriuch

mazgirl235
07-16-2005, 04:32 PM
A lot of people will go to the Target off of Medlock Bridge if the weather permits. Some people still go to the BP off of Pleasant Hill. Those are the only 2 spots on that side of town that I know of.

gottraction?
07-16-2005, 04:48 PM
where is medlock bridge at? thanks

mazgirl235
07-16-2005, 06:13 PM
It is in Alpharetta. If you are going down Pleasant Hill and the mall is on your right you will eventually see the Target on your left. It is at the intersection of Medlock Bridge. Sorry for the shitty directions, I am not too familar with your side of town. Coming from my side of town, I get on 400 north and get off at Old Milton Pkwy and turn right. I just keep going and after a while I see the Target on my right.

SandM
07-16-2005, 07:21 PM
im curious as to if a good crowd ever still goes out to the BP? i know that since that shooting on that one thursday night, the cops have been bustin down real bad...