PDA

View Full Version : where the FUCK

Stormhammer
08-28-2007, 05:02 AM
does this weather keep coming from? I swear when I find out where Mother Nature resides I'm going to kick that bitch in the ovaries

Stormhammer
08-28-2007, 05:05 AM
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9476/1111ie4.png

KPowerEP3
08-28-2007, 05:07 AM
ha. give her a purple nurple for me. This shit is crazy as hail. <-you see what I'm doing here...hail...weather...bada bing.

MachNU
08-28-2007, 05:11 AM
yall are bitching yall just didnt drive through that shit...

hell i jsut got home about 30 minutes ago...and heading down 85 ran into a fucking WALL of water at 75!!!! then hit a big ass lake doing about 40 and starting hydroplaning like crazy then 10 minutes later lightning strikes the hwy in front of me about 30-40 yards and for once in my life i saw the light(trust me i am not shiting on that it went fucking white) and then conitnued to drive int he storm for another 15 mintues before i got ahead of it! so :2up:

Whiteboy™
08-28-2007, 05:24 AM
yeah, it does seem to be comming out of nowhere. pretty fucking gay

Stormhammer
08-28-2007, 05:45 AM

hell i jsut got home about 30 minutes ago...and heading down 85 ran into a fucking WALL of water at 75!!!! then hit a big ass lake doing about 40 and starting hydroplaning like crazy then 10 minutes later lightning strikes the hwy in front of me about 30-40 yards and for once in my life i saw the light(trust me i am not shiting on that it went fucking white) and then conitnued to drive int he storm for another 15 mintues before i got ahead of it! so :2up:

I've had that happen in my Starion, doing about 80 - hit a bit puddle as soon as I hit the rain ( I didnt even have time to hit the wipers, but RainX ftw! ) - next thing I know I feel kinda weird like my insides were shifting and I see a wall and was like thats not right and then I saw a few headlights and was like tahts DEFINITELY not right and ended up giving some gas and turning so I could bring the car back around - scared the fuck out of me

As for lighting, I was driving once and it hit a radio tower 20ft from me. I nearly shit my pants, especially the noise it creates.

MachNU
08-28-2007, 05:49 AM
I've had that happen in my Starion, doing about 80 - hit a bit puddle as soon as I hit the rain ( I didnt even have time to hit the wipers, but RainX ftw! ) - next thing I know I feel kinda weird like my insides were shifting and I see a wall and was like thats not right and then I saw a few headlights and was like tahts DEFINITELY not right and ended up giving some gas and turning so I could bring the car back around - scared the fuck out of me

As for lighting, I was driving once and it hit a radio tower 20ft from me. I nearly shit my pants, especially the noise it creates.

shit the worst thing about after everything, an di mean everything went white...it felt like a couple of secs but couldnt have been but a split sec i was driving throught eh rain with the most confuzed look on my face trying to figure out what just happened!

Jecht
08-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Seriously, on my way back and forth from UWG in Carrollton it rains like crazy every night. It will be dry and sunny most of the day and then around 5pm it just starts getting cloudy and pours down rain. wtf

AnthonyF
08-28-2007, 08:43 AM
im happy. other than the traffic and the STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES WITH THERE FUCKING FLASHERS ON.....I like the rain. we need it badly.

Sammich
08-28-2007, 08:58 AM

i drove thru it sunday on 95:(