PDA

View Full Version : Now That Vick Has Apologized...

Brett
08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
How do you feel about him now? Did you feel his apology was heartfelt and true or do you think it was just him blowing smoke up everyones ass to lighten his sentence and maybe affect the future on the NFL as far as he is concerened?

Personally... I feel he should have done this 4 months ago right from the start, But I tend to think he knew dog fighting was wrong and a crime, But I tend to believe he never thought all this would happen if he got caught nor did I think he thought it was as illegal as he now knows. I think he meant his apology and really wants to make things right.

I think he will get another shit in the NFL when he gets out but I doubt Atlanta will give him the 2nd chance here.

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Don't give 2 shits. Vick should get 2-5 yrs in prison, removed from the NFL and fucking fined out his ass just like anyone else would.

EDIT**: First.

Brett
08-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't give 2 shits. Vick should get 2-5 yrs in prison, removed from the NFL and fucking fined out his ass just like anyone else would.

EDIT**: First.

Honestly though most of these charges are misdemenor crimes but because he is famous and Vick they are making it more severe. If you or I got caught on this, we wouldnt do any time.

Sammich
08-27-2007, 03:56 PM
LMFAO @ the poll right now that yousef swallows camel

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 03:56 PM
If he is truthfully sorry for what he did (which I feel he should have just admitted to it in the beginning) then I feel he should just do his time and come back later!!!

Brett
08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
I tend to think Blank may keep him on the roster and let him come back, due to he sold out 51 consecutive games and his name is the biggest money maker in the League and Falcon History... so I tend to think once he pays his dues and the NFL lets him back which I still say he will get a 1 year suspension after he does his time, Blank will let him stay.

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh really? I must have misunderstood, I thought that they were felony charges. Excuse my ignorance on the subject matter. I retract my previous statement, I think he should be punished like any other person, then move on.

Brett
08-27-2007, 03:59 PM
They were saying that normally most of these charges would be misdemenor charges but because the government is involved they elevated it. And also now Vick will help with any info needed on other cases, etc between now and December which could lessen his time more.

Glides
08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Pay your debt to society and you should be able to go on with your life. Thats how the justice system is supposed to work.

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
So he's ratting out relatives to lessen his time. :/. Fine his ass, give him community service hours, get on with life.

Hundo®
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
the story i heard that he gave the property to his friends and really had no idea that it was going on and his friends probably just ratted him out so they didn't have to go to jail seems like the most realistic situation.. it just doesn't make sense for someone in his position to be so god damn stupid.. but if he is.. he is.. im just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

BKgen®
08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
no. he's full of shit and i still hate his guts. lolol i got a kick out of the random "finding Jesus" bit... that part was a nice touch. :lmao:

Vick's done.

Doppelgänger
08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
stick a fork in him... he's done. He knew what was going on and didn't care. But now he is sorry? Only sorry his thug ass got caught.

Good riddance conVick

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Honestly though most of these charges are misdemenor crimes but because he is famous and Vick they are making it more severe. If you or I got caught on this, we wouldnt do any time.exactly brett you hit it on the head, if you or I did it we would get probation and fines.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 04:09 PM
So he's ratting out relatives to lessen his time. :/. Fine his ass, give him community service hours, get on with life.WTF are you talking about, he got caught be cause his relatives(cousin) got the house raided for drugs. After that the found everything.

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
They were saying that normally most of these charges would be misdemenor charges but because the government is involved they elevated it. And also now Vick will help with any info needed on other cases, etc between now and December which could lessen his time more.

Thats "WTF" I'm talking about.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Thats "WTF" I'm talking about.i was about to say

noridetoolow
08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Penalize him the same way they would anyone else...as for truly being sorry? YEAH RIGHT! He got busted and now is dong everything e can to lessen his punishment and that is probably mostly aimed at his career. These days there is enough publicity out there about dog fighting, tv shows, news broadcasts etc...and for someone in the middle of it, you KNOW he knew full well what the deal was. He is not sorry, just trying to cover his butt now....that is the only reason he is now helping and providing assistance with other cases.

As for wether he should be allowed back into the NFL.....if they have clearly defined rules that cover this ( even in a general range....maybe just concerning crimes being committed ) then those rules should be followed. If they bend the rules it will all be about the money as it so often is with celebrities....and that is why they continue to get away with all kinds of crap.

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Damn I'm bored.

d993s
08-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Does Yousef swallow camel cum directly from the source?

The Ninja
08-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Why are you so interested?

d993s
08-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I think this is Yousef:

http://www.negativepositive.org/camelsex.htm

tony
08-27-2007, 04:32 PM
This could turn out to be a huge positive turn around for Vick and the Falcons

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
BS

he will be back fighting dogs in new location in 2 years

Evil Goat
08-27-2007, 04:46 PM
wheres the option for "he only said it because he got caught and shouldnt be allowed back in the nfl for violating the nfl player contract"?

Evil Goat
08-27-2007, 04:47 PM
This could turn out to be a huge positive turn around for Vick and the Falcons

vick will never play for the falcons again, you're naive to think he will....arthur blanks fixing to ask that bitch for 22million back....you think they want him around when he gets out?

Mr. Clean
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
HA... he said that high school script then jumped on his dog sled, rode to the pound for lunch and went home to watch animal planet!

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 07:37 PM
vick will never play for the falcons again, you're naive to think he will....arthur blanks fixing to ask that bitch for 22million back....you think they want him around when he gets out?22 mill is the bonus money, Blank said he is not terminating his contract, pay mudda fuckin attention.

0p7!mu5
08-27-2007, 08:57 PM
dude sentence him like a normal joe, suspend him and et on with life. Its only cuz he got money that this blew up.. Like BIGGIE sain "mo money, mo problems.."

Bleek0323
08-28-2007, 12:28 AM
el oh el

KPowerEP3
08-28-2007, 02:17 AM
what most people fail to realize is that these charges are federal, not state or local like it would be for anyone else. Also, there are conspiracy charges, not just animal cruelty, so it's a little bit bigger deal, so in all reality he's getting pretty much equal treatment, which, in this case is the shaft.

Ran
08-28-2007, 09:12 AM
It's a bullsh*t apology to try and save face. He's not sorry that he did it, he's sorry that got caught.

nreggie454
08-28-2007, 10:01 AM
It's a bullsh*t apology to try and save face. He's not sorry that he did it, he's sorry that got caught.

+1

He is just trying to help himself look better so he can have any hope of being able to play later. Even if he isn't banned, I don't know who would jump to hire the most hated player in the league when he gets out.

Ran
08-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Even if he isn't banned, I don't know who would jump to hire the most hated player in the league when he gets out.The Atlanta Falcon's owner announced that he believes in redemption and that Vick will return to the Falcons.

BKgen®
08-28-2007, 10:49 AM
The Atlanta Falcon's owner announced that he believes in redemption and that Vick will return to the Falcons.

he'll still suck ass.

allmotoronly
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
remeber guys, he said he "found jesus" because of this, therefore the apology must be real. :goodjob:

I say we put HIM in a ring with 20 hungry beaten pitbulls and see who needs to be shocked and hung at the end.

allmotoronly
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
word of advice to mike vick: Dont drop the soap big homie, because if you do, two 400lb guys named cupcake and twinkie are going to make you their bitch.

5thgcelica
08-28-2007, 07:08 PM

word.

fuck him.

On_Her_Face
08-28-2007, 07:09 PM
i'm not too sure about all this, never really liked vick, but i think he would of gotten off easier if he beat his wife or commited murder

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:13 PM
I think he meant his apology and really wants to make things right.

I completely disagree. I think he only said it because he knew he was going down. He would never have plead if he thought he could beat the rap.

I think he will get another shit in the NFL when he gets out but I doubt Atlanta will give him the 2nd chance here.

Depending on his length of absence from the NFL, I believe this, too. Someone will pick him up. If no one else, the Raiders. But he'll be back. He puts asses in bleachers. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
its funny how everyone finds jesus when the get in trouble

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 07:46 PM
its funny how everyone finds jesus when the get in trouble

Yessir. I bet 90% of the folks in the prison system had nothing to do with God or religion before sentencing and then all of a sudden..ooooops, there He is. Later, QD.

Brett
08-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Whats even worse is if he would have admiited 4 months ago he wouldnt have even been suspended, going to jail, etc...

quickdodge®
08-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Yessir, IM-non-responder. That's all he needed to have done. Was fess up in the beginning. He may not have lost a couple of his sponsorships. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM
but it shows even more how dumb he is

Brett
08-28-2007, 09:03 PM
I dont think of us ever thought he was to bright!! LOL

allmotoronly
08-28-2007, 09:12 PM
atlanta should have dropped him when he got caught with pot at the airport.

ShooterMcGavin
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
he invoked the "i found jesus" excuse, i think he's a sorry piece of shit still trying to look out for #1.

OneSlow5pt0
08-28-2007, 10:53 PM
he invoked the "i found jesus" excuse, i think he's a sorry piece of shit still trying to look out for #1.

of course

just glad he didnt play the race card, while he was up there

Brett
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Yousef is doing well in the poll!! LOL

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I say dump his ass in a tub full of water and throw in a few 1000 volts til hes extra crispy
then take him by his legs and slam him up against a wall

hes a sick fuck

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 01:52 PM
I say dump his ass in a tub full of water and throw in a few 1000 volts til hes extra crispy

hes a sick fuck

and apparently judging by the creativity of this post, so are you!:goodjob:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 01:53 PM
thats what he did to the dogs
good call jackass

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
thats what he did to the dogs
good call jackass

Spoken like a true intellectual...
By any chance, did you see HIM do it?:thinking:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Yea, I attend all his dog fights
didn't you know?
and i'm sorry if the word jackass in some scientific method proves that i have a low intelligence..you must be a fuckin genius

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Spoken like a true intellectual...
By any chance, did you see HIM do it?:thinking: :lmfao: :no:

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Yea, I attend all his dog fights
didn't you know?
and i'm sorry if the word jackass in some scientific method proves that i have a low intelligence..you must be a fuckin genius

NO, that honor is reserved exclusively to you..
I mean knowing for a fact that he himself drowned and electrocuted animals when you know about the case as mush as the next person is concretely a sign of true genius. Really.:goodjob:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:06 PM
here
would you like me to rephrase it
that is what he allegedly did..
since he entered a plea of guilty
he shud still recieve the same as stated above
p.s. people who try to act like they are more intelligent than someone they know nothing about only prove they are ignorant and aren't very intelligent at all

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:07 PM
NO, that honor is reserved exclusively to you..
I mean knowing for a fact that he himself drowned and electrocuted animals when you know about the case as mush as the next person is concretely a sign of true genius. Really.:goodjob:You are speaking the truth, The media doesnt know, what happend either, because no of them was there when it actually happened. But everyone is taking the story from two convicts trying to save their ass, because they were going down for drug trafficing

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:11 PM
here
would you like me to rephrase it
that is what he allegedly did..
since he entered a plea of guilty
he shud still recieve the same as stated above
p.s. people who try to act like they are more intelligent than someone they know nothing about only prove they are ignorant and aren't very intelligent at all

You, sir, first commented on intelligence or lack thereof.....therefore the above comment is nothing more than a reflection on yourself.....

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:14 PM
where the fuck did i say anything about intelligence
please.. point it out to me
i said jackass
didn't even say DUMBASS, which the more you talk the more you appear to be
so please...put ur foot farther into your mouth

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
where the fuck did i say anything about intelligence
please.. point it out to me
i said jackass
didn't even say DUMBASS, which the more you talk the more you appear to be
so please...put ur foot farther into your mouth

This coming from a person who seemingly can't converse without the continual usage of personal attacks....Right!!!:goodjob:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
This coming from a person who seemingly can't converse without the continual usage of personal attacks....Right!!!:goodjob:

Let me quote you right back
thank you for proving my point
yes i'm attacking you calling you names
but you avoided my question
you are a moron
you may shut up now

DeutscheBAG!
08-29-2007, 02:20 PM
how about a better idea
everyone gets the on with their lives and quits beating this dead horse over and over.

he did what he did
he plead guilty
he's gonna serve time

some of you act like you need to see his blood run in the streets till your finally satisfied.

wish more of would join hands on other issues like you do on the vick case

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Let me quote you right back
thank you for proving my point
yes i'm attacking you calling you names
but you avoided my question
you are a moron
you may shut up now

and as I said before, spoken like a true intellectual....:rolleyes:
Now YOU may return to your regularly scheduled faggotry.....

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:22 PM
wow
faggotry

why is it you can't answer my question? Is it because you are a dumbass or you don't want to admit you're wrong? or both?

and i'd bet my life that im much smarter than you, that i have no doubt

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
how about a better idea
everyone gets the on with their lives and quits beating this dead horse over and over.

he did what he did
he plead guilty
he's gonna serve time

some of you act like you need to see his blood run in the streets till your finally satisfied.

wish more of would join hands on other issues like you do on the vick case

I personally do not care about Vick or what he allegedly did or did not do.
It's just funny to me that people go to extremes about how he should be punished...They were fucking animals...not humans....

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
wow
faggotry

why is it you can't answer my question? Is it because you are a dumbass or you don't want to admit you're wrong? or both?

and i'd bet my life that im much smarter than you, that i have no doubt

LOL...Whatever helps you sleep better @ night.:blah:
Smarter than me....:goodjob: Right!!!

I'll just let my multiple degrees and salary do the talking....

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Wow, and you are the one trying to bash my intellect? And that wasn't my question, again proving you are a FUCKING MORON.

I asked where was I the one who brought up intellect. And yes, they are animals, who can't defend themselves verse a mother fucker who looks like hes been on steroids since birth. So that must make it okay? I'd throw your sorry ass in the tub w/him to get electrocuted so we can get rid of more morons off this planet..

Knockin em out one at a time.

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Wow, and you are the one trying to bash my intellect? And that wasn't my question, again proving you are a FUCKING MORON.

I asked where was I the one who brought up intellect. And yes, they are animals, who can't defend themselves verse a mother fucker who looks like hes been on steroids since birth. So that must make it okay? I'd throw your sorry ass in the tub w/him to get electrocuted so we can get rid of more morons off this planet..

Knockin em out one at a time.

Just whenever you feel froggy enough to do it, you let me know.....:goodjob:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Multiple degrees and salary my ass. In 5 years you come back to me when I'm making SEVEN figures running my own business and then you keep tryin to talk shit. I already own 49% of three business, I'm 20, and I'm in grad school. Go fuck yourself you ignorant prick, again, you are a moron, maybe you need to go back to school

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:29 PM

hes a sick fuck

This is just a fine example of your epic intellect.....or is it?:thinking:

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Oh my bad, the real genius's have a huge plan so they don't get caught right? Or wait, how does that show one way or another whether or not I have intelligence or a lack there of? Oh, it doesn't. You are an idiot, still. And yes, I'm blatantly insulting you. Where you are trying to be subtle about it I just like to get it out in the open

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Multiple degrees and salary my ass. In 5 years you come back to me when I'm making SEVEN figures running my own business and then you keep tryin to talk shit. I already own 49% of three business, I'm 20, and I'm in grad school. Go fuck yourself you ignorant prick, again, you are a moron, maybe you need to go back to school

LMAO....and you think you're the only one that has the ability to attend grad school?

wow....

I guess that my master's in Chem Eng. and Biology are nothing compared to what you have already accomplished.....:rolleyes:
7 figures..?...I make six now and I'll have 7 when my mom dies....
You're not impressing me, in fact, I find you to be quite boring....

DeutscheBAG!
08-29-2007, 02:34 PM
hate to post this but gotta do it

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm done with this thread so you may continue to argue with yourself......

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:35 PM
hate to post this but gotta do it :lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm done with this thread so you may continue to argue with yourself......damn dont let this ruin our good work

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:38 PM
No, what I'm saying is I'm eight years younger than you and you are trying to compare your degrees. For having two masters you seem to be a moron and I never bragged about going to grad school as if you didn't, I was stating my situation. See, when you call me an idiot subtly you'd imply that I am not smart, thats what an idiot is, right? An idiot wouldn't be a twenty year old in grad school would he?

Now you are a biomed researcher right? Did you take any psych classes? They have this crazy theory about murders, its amazing. It has to do with behavior as a child. One thing a lot of murders have in common, not the heat of the moment passion killings, the cold blooded no reason ones, is they abuse animals as children. First birds, squirrels, then cats n dogs. It makes it easier taking life.

And to you they may "just be animals" but they are still alive. I guess that must prove my lack of intelligence that I don't think its right to torture a living creature but if its done I think he should experience the pain he inflicted on many animals.

I'll have 7 figures far before my parents are dead also, and I'll make more than you, count on it jackass. But salary doesn't play a part in intellect either, but again, YOU brought that one up just like the intellect argument, now go fuck urself

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:40 PM
No, what I'm saying is I'm eight years younger than you and you are trying to compare your degrees. For having two masters you seem to be a moron and I never bragged about going to grad school as if you didn't, I was stating my situation. See, when you call me an idiot subtly you'd imply that I am not smart, thats what an idiot is, right? An idiot wouldn't be a twenty year old in grad school would he?

Now you are a biomed researcher right? Did you take any psych classes? They have this crazy theory about murders, its amazing. It has to do with behavior as a child. One thing a lot of murders have in common, not the heat of the moment passion killings, the cold blooded no reason ones, is they abuse animals as children. First birds, squirrels, then cats n dogs. It makes it easier taking life.

And to you they may "just be animals" but they are still alive. I guess that must prove my lack of intelligence that I don't think its right to torture a living creature but if its done I think he should experience the pain he inflicted on many animals.

I'll have 7 figures far before my parents are dead also, and I'll make more than you, count on it jackass. But salary doesn't play a part in intellect either, but again, YOU brought that one up just like the intellect argument, now go fuck urselfDAmn Vick might become a murderer if he doesnt play again

BobbyFresco
08-29-2007, 02:43 PM

I'll have 7 figures far before my parents are dead also, and I'll make more than you, count on it jackass. But salary doesn't play a part in intellect either, but again, YOU brought that one up just like the intellect argument, now go fuck urself

LMFAO@ this touching, gay ass novel...
Had to go all Broke Back Mountain on me, huh?

Your opinion of me is quite inconsequential as mine of you should be as well..
Speaking of psychology, you must suffer from a severe case of an inferiority complex to keep harping on the fact that you're so much more intelligent than I am....Is there any way to truly prove that @ this point?
No, there isn't......
Like I said, have fun arguing with yourself because I'm done.
\

1000cckiller
08-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Can wehttp://familyfaith.ws/uploads/images/pray%20for%20america%20for%20web.jpg

Bajjani
08-29-2007, 02:48 PM
actually
the psychology was in reference to vick
why i said he was a sick fuck
and you said i was one as well for saying he should be treated how he treated the animals

thank you for bringing sexuality into it, obviously what i wrote proves that i like men more than women now..again, you must be a fucking genius if u can figure this out from that statement. F u c k i n g M o r o n

Again, I'm not questioning who is more intelligent. Regardless of that fact, you are awful at arguing

ATL86
08-29-2007, 03:52 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vick-chewedcards&prov=ap&type=lgns

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: