PDA

View Full Version : Misc Michael Vick Statement

Leisa
08-27-2007, 10:47 AM
They will sentence Michael Vick Dec 10..

Michael Vick just made a statement saying he is sorry and apologized to Goodell, Petrino and Blank... he said he found God and he will redeem himself.. apologized to all the young kids who looked up to him stated he was acting immature and thats not how to be...and its time for him to grow up... etc it was kinda sad, I got choked up...

Kelly
08-27-2007, 10:51 AM
You could really tell he was being sincere.

It was cool how he said "thru all of this I found Jesus. I asked him for forgiveness and have turned my life over to God... I have a lot of down time to think all of this thru... "

And how he said "I want all young children to use his bad mistakes as an example"...

Even though he lied at first, he's apologized, manning up and taking responsibility for his actions... And that's all he can do...

Bruce Leroy
08-27-2007, 10:54 AM
lol.

"He found god"

Leisa
08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
they always do.. What else can he do with his time?

I feel sorry for him. :(

Kelly
08-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I told kyle that and he goes "And you belive him?"

Who am I to judge if he found God or not. Either way... I hope he pays for what he did and can move on and better his life afterwards...

Killer
08-27-2007, 11:01 AM
the thing is, don't you alway come out and apologize and try to act "humble" after you've been caught in a lie and you have to admit what you've done wrong...

i personally think he's just trying to make himself look good...

it'd be different if this was his only mistake BUT it's not.. plane ride with an odd bottle? flipping off the fans? the cocky statement "no matter what i do, the fans will always suppt mike vick" and now that he has found out otherwise he's begging for forgiveness... or more like "don't take all my money away!"

Kelly
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
What's he suppose to do... Keep acting cocky?

Kelly
08-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Here it is...

http://espn.go.com/

Killer
08-27-2007, 11:06 AM
What's he suppose to do... Keep acting cocky?

why not.. either way he goes about it... HE'S F*CKED!

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:08 AM
he ain't find god...ni.gga got caught. that's what it was!

Kelly
08-27-2007, 11:10 AM
No one can judge that... Seriously. Only God knows.

Killer
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM
No one can judge that... Seriously. Only God knows.

yeah, but that's the classic "i'm gonna make myself look good" statement..

especially in the bible belt...

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
if he found god, he should have known better not to do in the first place.

Kelly
08-27-2007, 11:26 AM
He found God afterwards... Not during.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 11:26 AM
why not.. either way he goes about it... HE'S F*CKED!UMM JACK ASS, HE CAME OUT OK,FOR THE JUDGE TO SAY HE WAS PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO GIVE HIM 18 TO 36 MONTHS.

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:27 AM
oh well. whatever happens to him happens.
i dont give a fuck about him. he aint do anything for me..or for the falcons....

BABY J
08-27-2007, 11:29 AM
I love how all the character judge people are in this thread. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? What mistakes have you made - children outta wedlock, druggies, and otherwise dumbasses are in this thread - LOL - yet every1 has a raggedy ass opinion. STFU. Get your own shit straight b4 u try to judge people.

1000cckiller
i dont give a fuck about him. he aint do anything for me..or for the falcons....~looking at you while you type, damn I smell something, is that hate I smell~

1000cckiller
I love how all the character judge people are in this thread. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? What mistakes have you made - children outta wedlock, druggies, and otherwise dumbasses are in this thread - LOL - yet every1 has a raggedy ass opinion. STFU.get'em boy

BABY J
08-27-2007, 11:34 AM
i dont give a fuck about him. he aint do anything for me..or for the falcons....

And I'm sure he gives a fuck about you.

:thinking: what exactly is he SUPPOSED to be doing for you?

tony
08-27-2007, 11:35 AM
arthur blank is responding now

fivex684
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Ha ha, he wasn't sorry until he got caught. Also why the hell does every one find "God" when their in trouble, then when it all passes they go back to doing the same shit.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Blank stated they are not terminating his contract, but they are going after the signing bonus.

Turbo Terrance
08-27-2007, 11:41 AM
everybody says they found God....

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Vick will be back

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:46 AM
And I'm sure he gives a fuck about you.

:thinking: what exactly is he SUPPOSED to be doing for you?

that's what i'm saying...he hasn't done anything for me so i shouldn't have to care what he does. he's gona do what he wants and that's his decision.
i wasn't trying to hate on him.
if you read what i said a little more carefully, maybe you'd understand what i was saying. dur dur dur!

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:49 AM
I love how all the character judge people are in this thread. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? What mistakes have you made - children outta wedlock, druggies, and otherwise dumbasses are in this thread - LOL - yet every1 has a raggedy ass opinion. STFU. Get your own shit straight b4 u try to judge people.

BEING PREGNANT OUT OF WEDLOCK = NOT ILLEGAL
SO B/C I'M PREGNANT OUT OF WEDLOCK AND AFTER I GIVE BIRTH, SHOULD I TELL EVERYONE THAT I FOUND GOD AND I MADE A MISTAKE OF GETTING PREGNANT?

DOG FIGHTING/KILLING DOGS = ILLEGAL

GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BIATCH!

itsjustdee
08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
~looking at you while you type, damn I smell something, is that hate I smell~

MORE LIKE AN OPINION...THERE'S THE DEFINITION IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

O.PIN.ION [noun] = a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

BABY J
08-27-2007, 11:53 AM
What makes you think I was talking about YOU being prego? How would I have known that.

2ndly - u stated that he has done nothing for the Falcons either - which is a lie, so I thought you were hating. My bad.

And for the record - I am a dad w/out a ring as well. And for that reason, I have learned to keep my mouth shut when other people have their own battles to fight. Silence is golden.

Leisa
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Vick will be back

yes he sure will.. and I bet its gonna be with the Falcons,.. they have sold out 5 seasons with this guy he is a money maker... they wont let him go...

trust me

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
MORE LIKE AN OPINION...THERE'S THE DEFINITION IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

O.PIN.ION [noun] = a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.still smell hate, because I am right.lol

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 11:57 AM
yes he sure will.. and I bet its gonna be with the Falcons,.. they have sold out 5 seasons with this guy he is a money maker... they wont let him go...

trust mevery much true, people deserve a second chance.

Leisa
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
very much true, people deserve a second chance.

yes they do..everyone makes mistakes.... everyone!

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I think if he comes back to the falcons, which I believe he will they will be a better team. The reason I say better is instead of thinking about himself, it will be about the team.

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:10 PM
UMM JACK ASS, HE CAME OUT OK,FOR THE JUDGE TO SAY HE WAS PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO GIVE HIM 18 TO 36 MONTHS.

you're an idiot.. his career is basically over... and the nfl is going after his signing bonus... 22mil... and lord knows what else...

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:12 PM

im sorry,but fighting and killing dogs...is unforgivable,imo

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:13 PM
you're an idiot.. his career is basically over... and the nfl is going after his signing bonus... 22mil... and lord knows what else...No little kid you are a dumb ass, was you paying attention to what blank was saying. But from this stupid shit you just said you wasnt, so move your fingers off the keys and insert them in your ass, and that is what I think of what you just stated.

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:14 PM

making mistakes is one thing.. but how many more is he gonna make? this is not his only blemish....

BABY J
Time will tell - but he will be hyped THAT much more when he gets back - I'm sure he will be back in a uniform.

1000cckiller
im sorry,but fighting and killing dogs...is unforgivable,imoum a dog does not have the value of a human life.

Leisa
I think if he comes back to the falcons, which I believe he will they will be a better team. The reason I say better is instead of thinking about himself, it will be about the team.

you are absolutely right! I agree!

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:16 PM
No little kid you are a dumb ass, was you paying attention to what blank was saying. But from this stupid shit you just said you wasnt, so move your fingers off the keys and insert them in your ass, and that is what I think of what you just stated.

i never realized you being a whole 4 years older than me made me a little kid...

i'm sorry and ur right about everything now that i know i'm a little kid... cause that changes absolutely everything... thanks for setting me straight.. i don't know what i'd do with out you.... :goodjob:

jack ass.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Whoa they got the signing bonus so his career is over that was a stupid comment, Blank wants Vick back because he is a cash cow. No matter how many fans hate him, there are many who love him. He will be back as a Falcon

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:17 PM
um a dog does not have the value of a human life.

thats a BS thing to say..yes, some human lives are worth more than animals...but dogs lives are far from worthless

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Whoa they got the signing bonus so his career is over that was a stupid comment, Blank wants Vick back because he is a cash cow. No matter how many fans hate him, there are many who love him. He will be back as a Falcon

i didn't say his career is over because of the cash... wow.. u must not know how to read.. yet ur calling me a little kid? ironic....

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:18 PM
thats a BS thing to say..yes, some human lives are worth more than animals...but dogs lives are far from worthless

exactly.. it's not like he slapped a mosquito of his shoulder...

"dog, mans best friend" i mean come on....

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:23 PM
thats a BS thing to say..yes, some human lives are worth more than animals...but dogs lives are far from worthless So what you are trying to say that a dogs life is much more worthy than a deer that gets shot in the head, or a pig that gets sliced and dice for your platter,or a cow. Dogs are not on the level of my parents or my friends. Also If I recall a dogs is a animal, so it doesnt make it any more special than the other animals I just named.

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:24 PM
So what you are trying to say that a dogs life is much more worthy than a deer that gets shot in the head, or a pig that gets sliced and dice for your platter,or a cow. Dogs are not on the level of my parents or my friends. Also If I recall a dogs is a animal, so it doesnt make it any more special than the other animals I just named.

humans are animals genius....

and whens the last time you played fetch with a deer??

or ate dog???

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:24 PM
but when u kill a pig,deer and so on ur using them for food and other things

when u kill a dog ur killing cause ur a psycho and derevre to be locked up

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:25 PM
and animals are my friends

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:26 PM
humans are animals genius....

and whens the last time you played fetch with a deer??

or ate dog???dumbass go lick you dogs testicles since you are so close to it. So by what you said I guess your dad plays fetch with your stupid ass, you animal

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
but when u kill a pig,deer and so on ur using them for food and other things

when u kill a dog ur killing cause ur a psycho and derevre to be locked uptheir are people who have pigs as pets and many other animals that we eat. You dont have to eat meat to survive.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:30 PM
people are monkies so we are all animals

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 12:33 PM
people are monkies so we are all animalsMan ya'll cant arguee with me , but you still my boy. Killer needs to kill himself

BABY J
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
LOL@ "animals are my friends" LOL

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:36 PM
LOL@ "animals are my friends" LOL

lol,shut it...and yes my dog and me are homies

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:37 PM
their are people who have pigs as pets and many other animals that we eat. You dont have to eat meat to survive.

you also don't have to torture/fight dogs to have a good time or make money...

BABY J
BWA BWA BWA HAHA. Too bad he only knows you as the guy that brings him food.

itsjustdee
*yawns*
tired of hearing about vick....

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Man ya'll cant arguee with me , but you still my boy. Killer needs to kill himself

sorry bub, ur not as cool as you think you are.

Killer
08-27-2007, 12:39 PM
BWA BWA BWA HAHA. Too bad he only knows you as the guy that brings him food.

u've got to be kidding...

con
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I busted out laughing hysterically when he stated; "I'm upset with myself, and, you know, through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and turned my life over to God." :lmfao:

God please forgive me, but that set me off.......

lol - forgot to comment on Vick's return...................wait for it, I personally believe that it will be sooner than you think. I've felt the wrath of a football organization making an example of a guy who is not remorseful for questionable moral acts. This guy just open heartedly exposed himself. Regardless of it being genuine or not, people are gonna eat this shit up.

Not to mention that the Falcons as an organization have extended helping hands to the Humane Society and other Animal Rights groups further coaxing some Animal Lovers......

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I love how people relate this to hunting, and killing animals for food.

Livestock is raised to be slaughtered for food. They are not beaten and trained to kill each other. They aren't stuck in a ring with other livestock to fight for their life. They are raised to be killed, not tortured in a ring. When a pig dies it is used for food. when your dog dies in a ring you're making the other owners pockets 'fatter'. Apples to Oranges.

Deer hunting is also a form of population control. Also, they are not raised to fight in a pit and have bets placed on them. And, they are used as food.

Dogfighting's only purpose is to make money. Cows, pigs, and whetever else you eat are slaughtered and die in a matter of minutes. They are not stuck in a pit to attack each other for hours until one SLOWLY dies. The fact that they are basically tortured to death and the fact that people make money of these dogs suffering is what makes it illegal, and in my eyes disgusting.

I definately hold humans in higher regard than dogs, but no animal should have to endure what these dogs have to go through.

Brett
08-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I am suprised Blank is keeping him, but he knows Vick will get out and play again for the NFL, and he doesnt want that money going to another team that Vick brings in. Simple. And when Vick runs that first TD when he plays again, everyone will forgive him.

BABY J
08-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Yup!!! Like Michael Jackson... man, just give us another hit man!!! Write something proper!! LOL

Leisa
08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
*yawns*
tired of hearing about vick....

then leave the thread...lol

81911SC
08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Why does it take so long for a sentance?

Mr.MuayThai
08-27-2007, 01:29 PM

Livestock is raised to be slaughtered for food. They are not beaten and trained to kill each other. They aren't stuck in a ring with other livestock to fight for their life. They are raised to be killed, not tortured in a ring. When a pig dies it is used for food. when your dog dies in a ring you're making the other owners pockets 'fatter'. Apples to Oranges.

Deer hunting is also a form of population control. Also, they are not raised to fight in a pit and have bets placed on them. And, they are used as food.

Dogfighting's only purpose is to make money. Cows, pigs, and whetever else you eat are slaughtered and die in a matter of minutes. They are not stuck in a pit to attack each other for hours until one SLOWLY dies. The fact that they are basically tortured to death and the fact that people make money of these dogs suffering is what makes it illegal, and in my eyes disgusting.

I definately hold humans in higher regard than dogs, but no animal should have to endure what these dogs have to go through.

Amen :goodjob:

Leisa
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Im not gonna use the hunting for food excuse but I will say there are alot more people doing worse shit and getting no type of sentence like what Vick is... I find it pathetic...

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 01:43 PM

So u saying that if us people kill dogs to eat it will be ok??? in ur eyes

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Im not gonna use the hunting for food excuse but I will say there are alot more people doing worse shit and getting no type of sentence like what Vick is... I find it pathetic...

vick is getting a slap on the wrist....he should be in for 5+ years

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 01:46 PM

Damn why u so hard on vick??? he aint getting that much

BB6dohcvtec
08-27-2007, 01:47 PM
he is still not going to jail...i said that to begin with and i am sticking to it. yea he pleaded guilty but he said he will cooperate with the prosecutors in not only th dog fightings but any and all criminal activity that he knows about, and seeing that vicks cousin is very well sought after for dealing drugs means vick has along time to rat out alot of people which in turn they will tell the judge(who is suppose to be a hardass) will surprisingly give vick house arrest or some shit like that . and if he does go to jail which i don't think he will it will be a 12 month sentence and we all know when you get 12 months you might serve half maybe lol.

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 01:51 PM
What i dont understand bout vick is why is that man hustling and got all that bread. Tryin to flip that million dollars

BABY J
08-27-2007, 01:51 PM

What do u base this on? The sentences of other people in podunk GA and AL and KY that have done the same thing and just gotten the dogs taken away and a fine?

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 01:52 PM
What do u base this on? The sentences of other people in podunk GA and AL and KY that have done the same thing and just gotten the dogs taken away and a fine?

if the VA state would have tried him,they said he could have faced 5-7 years in jail.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 01:53 PM
What do u base this on? The sentences of other people in podunk GA and AL and KY that have done the same thing and just gotten the dogs taken away and a fine?exactly, and they didnt serve any time.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Why does it take so long for a sentance?
I wondered that two?

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 01:54 PM
if the VA state would have tried him,they said he could have faced 5-7 years in jail.

U get 10 years if u kill a man!!

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 01:55 PM
So u saying that if us people kill dogs to eat it will be ok??? in ur eyes

I'm saying that raising dogs to fight in a pit is different than raising livestock to be killed for food. If dogs were raised as livestock for food than I would have no problem with them being killed. But when they are raised as fighters they are abused and forced to fight each other for hours in a ring until one dies or gives up. And the ones that give up usually end up dying a few days later due to infection. So if your going to kill an animal it would be better to kill it quickly and use it for food instead of letting it suffer and using to make money.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 01:56 PM
man,some u people are so cold hearted

blown_ss
08-27-2007, 01:56 PM
this is how i look at it........

OJ Simpson- killed a white woman and got away, also he is in the hall of fame and what not.

Kobe Bryant- raped a girl and got away. one of the best to play the game. compared to MJ.

Ray Lewis- killed some people and got put on probation. still plays to this day.

im sure there are more but i cant think of them. im a huge Micheal Vick fan and i still will be. i love dogs, hell i even have a pit bull. im not saying what he did was right but damn leave him alone. he would have gotten off better if he would have killed people. i say he has lost enough money so we should just drop it. thats my .02.

RISKYB
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH, lock him up throw away the key

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm saying that raising dogs to fight in a pit is different than raising livestock to be killed for food. If dogs were raised as livestock for food than I would have no problem with them being killed. But when they are raised as fighters they are abused and forced to fight each other for hours in a ring until one dies or gives up. And the ones that give up usually end up dying a few days later due to infection. So if your going to kill an animal it would be better to kill it quickly and use it for food instead of letting it suffer and using to make money.Man I dont give a fuck what they use it for, is it interupting your life, is it stopping you daily routine. No what Vick did doesnt have shit to do with us, or the feds for that matter. Just like what I do on my property doest have shit to do with anyone else. Also if his stupid ass cousin didnt get raided for drugs, we wouldnt have even heard of this shit.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Man I dont give a fuck what they use it for, is it interupting your life, is it stopping you daily routine. No what Vick did doesnt have shit to do with us, or the feds for that matter. Just like what I do on my property doest have shit to do with anyone else. Also if his stupid ass cousin didnt get raided for drugs, we wouldnt have even heard of ths shit.

ITS A FUCKIN CRIME!!

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:03 PM
So what lag is a fucking idiot?

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
So what lag is a fucking idiot?

and for ur sentece question,its because theirs so many dumbasses out there breaking the law

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
ITS A FUCKIN CRIME!!i dont give a fuck, there are thousands of dog fighting rings,what you thinks they are going to stop them all,fuck the feds and fuck some of these stupid ass laws. Oh but heres the race card, ya'll crackers cock fight on a regular, even more than dog fighting what do you have to say about that shit.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
About time.cutswrists.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
So what lag is a fucking idiot?so you can suck my cock.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:07 PM
i dont give a fuck
Your missing the point, seriously.

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 02:07 PM
So if your going to kill an animal it would be better to kill it quickly and use it for food instead of letting it suffer and using to make money.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that . I know deer hunting bet money on there sport.
And u said u know the bull-terrier bloodline so u know there killer Instincts

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Man I dont give a fuck what they use it for, is it interupting your life, is it stopping you daily routine. No what Vick did doesnt have shit to do with us, or the feds for that matter. Just like what I do on my property doest have shit to do with anyone else. Also if his stupid ass cousin didnt get raided for drugs, we wouldnt have even heard of this shit.

Not at all, but %99 of the crimes in this country don't effect me personally and that doesn't mean they should be taken lightly. I was simply stating what I believed were the differences in hunting animals for game and raising dogs to fight.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
so you can suck my cock.
Furthering my point.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
About time.cutswrists.

someone can borrow my super emo razors

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Furthering my point.you have no point, so it doesnt matter

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 02:15 PM
And u said u know the bull-terrier bloodline so u know there killer Instincts

I've never heard of deer hunters betting on their sport, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And if their only reason for hunting these animals is capital gain than that is wrong in my eyes as well. (don't forget that hunting deer and a few other animals are used for population control as well as sport).

I know that pit-bulls are very "game" dogs, and they have a huge 'prey drive'. But they should not be turned on each other for betting. To me that is cruel.

81911SC
you have no point, so it doesnt matter
Since you couldn't understand what I was saying. You say it's not your problem even though it's the law. There you yes YOU are a dumbass.

1000cckiller
So if your going to kill an animal it would be better to kill it quickly and use it for food instead of letting it suffer and using to make money.

And u said u know the bull-terrier bloodline so u know there killer Instincts[/QUOTE]Probably not, Marcus you and I know, from me owning let see about 10 pit bulls in my life, and owning two now, what their instincts are like. Some of these fucking idiots have never owned a pit, and dont know the bloodlines. We know pits have they own minds beside what you teach them and they react differently than any other dog. I have a geman shepard and he and the pit fight constantly. A pit is aggresive by nature and has always been. People who own pits have been attacked by their dog, more in the last 10 years than a random person on the street.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
someone can borrow my super emo razors
I figured you would need those to cut off your super tight emo pants.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Since you couldn't understand what I was saying. You say it's not your problem even though it's the law. There you yes YOU are a dumbass.because its not my problem dumbass, am I at trial no. You must be one of them PETA nutswingers, who takes up for a breed the kills just as much a human beings.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:20 PM
I've never heard of deer hunters betting on their sport, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And if their only reason for hunting these animals is capital gain than that is wrong in my eyes as well. (don't forget that hunting deer and a few other animals are used for population control as well as sport).

I know that pit-bulls are very "game" dogs, and they have a huge 'prey drive'. But they should not be turned on each other for betting. To me that is cruel.not when a animals population is nearing it end becase of hunters.Like the bald eagle used to be. There are animals that might not be here in the future because of hunters, I doubt that will be the case for a pit bull seeing there are thousands born on a daily basis.

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Yea how old is ur geman shepard

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:22 PM
because its not my problem dumbass, am I at trial no. You must be one of them PETA nutswingers, who takes up for a breed the kills just as much a human beings.
Now YOUR missing the point. Jesus how can you be so fucking stupid? It doesn't matter if it's your problem or not hell it's not my problem either BUT it's the LAW your problem or not.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Now YOUR missing the point. Jesus how can you be so fucking stupid? It doesn't matter if it's your problem or not hell it's not my problem either BUT it's the LAW your problem or not.dude you are missing my point

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Probably not, Marcus you and I know, from me owning let see about 10 pit bulls in my life, and owning two now, what their instincts are like. Some of these fucking idiots have never owned a pit, and dont know the bloodlines. We know pits have they own minds beside what you teach them and they react differently than any other dog. I have a geman shepard and he and the pit fight constantly. A pit is aggresive by nature and has always been. People who own pits have been attacked by their dog, more in the last 10 years than a random person on the street.

Yea how old is ur geman shepard[/QUOTE] 1years old

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 02:28 PM
everybody on IA breaks the law

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Now YOUR missing the point. Jesus how can you be so fucking stupid? It doesn't matter if it's your problem or not hell it's not my problem either BUT it's the LAW your problem or not.One what did you not get about me say fuck the stupid ass law. 2, what do you even know about the breed.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
dude you are missing my point
I'm ready for your explination.

Mr.Big
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
/QUOTE] 1years old[/QUOTE]

Damn i want a shepard for my mom
cause i be out at night and dont want her by her self

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
not when a animals population is nearing it end becase of hunters.Like the bald eagle used to be. There are animals that might not be here in the future because of hunters, I doubt that will be the case for a pit bull seeing there are thousands born on a daily basis.

Well, when an animals population comes to an end that's why they stop hunting those animals and it becomes illegal. In the case of bald eagles they are actually on the rise and will no longer be endangered soon.

Pit bulls are born by the thousands everyday...they're also killed by the thousands everyday because they have become a fad. You see more people breeding pit bulls than any other dog when there in fact more pitbulls in shelters ready to be euthenized than any other dog. It's a pretty sad circle.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
One what did you not get about me say fuck the stupid ass law. 2, what do you even know about the breed.
Exactly, dummy. You can't say fuck the stupid ass law and make it ok. That still doesn't give you or anyone else the right with any type of breed.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
everybody on IA breaks the lawall the mudda fuckin time, and they cry about it when they get busted. Also they talk about how unfair it is. On a side not Marcus someone mentioned Oj Simpson, some show came on last night detailing the crime, and it was so funny to see how blacks and whites were seperated on that like this.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Exactly, dummy. You can't say fuck the stupid ass law and make it ok. That still doesn't give you or anyone else the right with any type of breed.You cant call hunting a sport and make it okay either, but you crackers get away with it.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:36 PM
/QUOTE] 1years old

Damn i want a shepard for my mom
cause i be out at night and dont want her by her self[/QUOTE]I have to find someone to breed him with

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
You cant call hunting a sport and make it okay either, but you crackers get away with it.
What gives you the idea I'm white(which I'm not dumbass)
Are you running out of your argument and trying to bring hunting into this? Go back to topic.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Marcus you computer is on crack, why the fuck are you quotes invading my sentences.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:38 PM
What gives you the idea I'm white(which I'm not dumbass)
Are you running out of your argument and trying to bring hunting into this? Go back to topic.jackass go to the threads about Vick I have always brought hunting to the forefront on this is.

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
You cant call hunting a sport and make it okay either, but you crackers get away with it.

Seems like you're the one making this a racist thing. There are as many white dogfighters as there are black ones.

Again, your comparing hunting a wild animal which is hunted by many more animals than just humans. To breeding and raising animals to torture them in a pit while people make money off of them.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
jackass go to the threads about Vick I have always brought hunting to the forefront on this is.
It doesn't matter what you bring up or when, its the fact that you keep moving away from the fact that your an idiot.

Deke
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
"thru all of this I found Jesus. I axed him for forgiveness and have turned my life over to God..."

fixed :D

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Regardless what you or people think, killing a animal is wrong rather it be a pitbull or a deer. It is still wrong. So dont give me the bullshit about hunting not being the same, because it is on either side a animal is getting killed. They have just as much right to be here as us, because unless GOD died and gave you powers he had, you didnt create shit on this earth, neither did anyone else. How would you like if a deer took a shotgun and shot you in your ass and then cut off your head and hung it on a tree.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Wow. Is this Kainejuice?

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Seems like you're the one making this a racist thing. There are as many white dogfighters as there are black ones.

Again, your comparing hunting a wild animal which is hunted by many more animals than just humans. To breeding and raising animals to torture them in a pit while people make money off of them.dude there are hunting games clubs that bet and kill deer and other animals for money

TIGERJC
08-27-2007, 02:47 PM
vick is overrated, and if the falcons are smart they will drop vick and move on

Deke
08-27-2007, 02:48 PM
How would you like if a deer to a shotgun and shot you in your ass and then cut off your head and hung it on a tree.

Lol, what? :lmfao:

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:49 PM
vick is overrated, and if the falcons are smart they will drop vick and move oncome n tiger, we know you havent been black since you were in the thrid grade, go finish beating off and dream of the athletic skills that could have been.lol

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Lol, what? :lmfao:
Forgive Kainejuice, he don't know any better.

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 02:52 PM
dude there are hunting games clubs that bet and kill deer and other animals for money

Where? and if that's the case than it should be illegal if it's not already. I still don't understand how killing wild animals is the same as raising animals to fight each other.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:54 PM
I still don't understand how killing wild animals is the same as raising animals to fight each other.
Nobody does, this guy is just plain stupid.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Nobody does, this guy is just plain stupid.you have to be a dumb ass you self, becaus there a a lot of people who argue this fact, I think you need to take you ass back to some of these Vick threads and read them all over.

Z28
08-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Nobody does, this guy is just plain stupid.

You aren't lying. This is the biggest tool I've seen since PhatboyMr2.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 02:58 PM
^^ Kainejuice: Why would I go read all of your dumbass comments and irrational thoughts?
Z28: Reps

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:00 PM
You aren't lying. This is the biggest tool I've seen since PhatboyMr2.What is so funny, yall dont even know the history of a pit but you try to take up for it. When you or that dumb ass 81911 come up with some knowledge about a pit holla at me. Better yet come to my house and go in the room with my pits and I bet they attack you, and they haven't even been trained to.

TIGERJC
08-27-2007, 03:00 PM
come n tiger, we know you havent been black since you were in the thrid grade, go finish beating off and dream of the athletic skills that could have been.lol
vick had potential a few years back, face it his career is over.

Beating off :thinking:, I swear you think of me way too much to be straight

Z28
08-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Wht is so funny, yall dont even know the history of a pit but you try to take up for it. When you or that dumb ass 81911 come up with some knowledge about a pit holla at me. Better yet come to my house and go in the room with my pits and I bet they attack you, and they haven't even been trained to.

Alright, that sounds fun.

Deke
08-27-2007, 03:05 PM
What is so funny, yall dont even know the history of a pit but you try to take up for it. When you or that dumb ass 81911 come up with some knowledge about a pit holla at me. Better yet come to my house and go in the room with my pits and I bet they attack you, and they haven't even been trained to.

Alright, so basically you are argueing that pit bulls are indeed a violent breed. So basically you're saying that they don't have to be trained to fight eachother. So therefore maybe their breed was meant for it.

He supports dog fighting!

(haha i know this is a large stretch, but you are just destroying your own argument)

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 03:05 PM
What is so funny, yall dont even know the history of a pit but you try to take up for it. When you or that dumb ass 81911 come up with some knowledge about a pit holla at me. Better yet come to my house and go in the room with my pits and I bet they attack you, and they haven't even been trained to.

you know that aggression towards humans is not proper temperment for a full blooded pit-bull? that's not a good thing that yours are like that. Even people who fight dogs would have that dog put to sleep.

Deke
08-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Oh I've got a good one for you!

You have pits. Pit bulls eat meat. Where does the meat come from?

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:07 PM
What Lag:

Get over it dumbass. Go fuck your dog again.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:12 PM
The point to 81911 doesnt understand is that pits attack rather trained or not and tha is what make them great fighters. The dont have to be traind to fight they already have killer instinct. That is why a lot of owner get attacked by their own dogs. I love my pits but I know,what type of dog they are. Why you think you dont see people fighting poodles, dobermans, pugs. Their are only two dogs with the same killer instinct and that is a bull mastif and a pit bull. What was it about 7 years ago when that lady got attack by those two bull mastifs, in San Fran. Know about how the dog acts and other things when speaking about it.

81911 since you know so much or think you do tell me this, why when a pit attacks a human, ya'll dont take up for the pit breed then. People want to call it the worst dog ever, but when someone fights it and it dise then it is the victim?

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:15 PM
you know that aggression towards humans is not proper temperment for a full blooded pit-bull? that's not a good thing that yours are like that. Even people who fight dogs would have that dog put to sleep.Dude you must not have ever owned a pit, full blooded pits are very agressive, I know other people who's pits are the same way and none of us fight pits.

Deke
08-27-2007, 03:15 PM
People want to call it the worst dog ever, but when someone fights it and it dise then it is the victim?

It doesn't die. It gets fucking killed by Michael Vick!

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:17 PM
You think I am with PETA? Get your head out your ass. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks dog fighting is illegal b/c it's a MOTHER FUCKING LAW. CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT? Is that too much for your dumbass? Any breed is illegal. Quit riding your pits nuts and think about how fucking stupid you are.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:18 PM
What Lag:

Get over it dumbass. Go fuck your dog again.dont get mad because you dont know shit about pits. You probably one of those dudes that walk around walking your girl friends poodle.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
You think I am with PETA? Get your head out your ass. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks dog fighting is illegal b/c it's a MOTHER FUCKING LAW. CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT? Is that too much for your dumbass? Any breed is illegal. Quit riding your pits nuts and think about how fucking stupid you are.And if you had ever got my point cocksucker I was stating that Hunting in my book is that same, you ignoramous piece of shit.

81911SC
dont get mad because you dont know shit about pits. You probably one of those dudes that walk around walking your girl friends poodle.
Is that all you got? Seriously?

Spectic Tank
The point to 81911 doesnt understand is that pits attack rather trained or not and tha is what make them great fighters. The dont have to be traind to fight they already have killer instinct. That is why a lot of owner get attacked by their own dogs. I love my pits but I know,what type of dog they are. Why you think you dont see people fighting poodles, dobermans, pugs. Their are only two dogs with the same killer instinct and that is a bull mastif and a pit bull. What was it about 7 years ago when that lady got attack by those two bull mastifs, in San Fran. Know about how the dog acts and other things when speaking about it.

81911 since you know so much or think you do tell me this, why when a pit attacks a human, ya'll dont take up for the pit breed then. People want to call it the worst dog ever, but when someone fights it and it dise then it is the victim?

First of all, pits should NEVER be aggressive towards humans.

They are fought because of their "gameness" (which basically means they never give up), their ability to withstand pain, and the fact that they are smaller than most other bully breeds gives them more stamina (larger dogs such as mastiff's tend to get tired quicker). There are many other dogs that are prey/dog aggressive that are not used for fighting.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:21 PM
And if you had ever got my point cocksucker I was stating that Hunting in my book is that same, you ignoramous piece of shit.
That's b/c your book is wrong, unless hunting is illegal. Dumbass.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:25 PM
no wonder you are on here trying to argue with me, your ass dont know shit about dogs wat are you like 18 or 20 wtf are you even doing here. Why are you yrying to argue a point with me, what you say doesnt mean jack, I have shit that comes out of my ass older than you,that could give me a better arguement to change my mind. When you actually own a pit of your own holla at me, because if you ever get one you will be in trouble.

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Dude you must not have ever owned a pit, full blooded pits are very agressive, I know other people who's pits are the same way and none of us fight pits.

I in fact have owned a pit, and the breed should NEVER be aggressive towards humans. Go do some research about a pitbulls temperment and you will find that they are not supposed to be aggressive towards humans. Constant backyard breeding and imbreeding have changed this breed quite a lot over the last decade or so.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
First of all, pits should NEVER be aggressive towards humans.

They are fought because of their "gameness" (which basically means they never give up), their ability to withstand pain, and the fact that they are smaller than most other bully breeds gives them more stamina (larger dogs such as mastiff's tend to get tired quicker). There are many other dogs that are prey/dog aggressive that are not used for fighting.Name the dogs and I will tell you why they dont fight them. 2nd pits are trained for stamina when people fight them, hince not feed them which gives them aggression but also helps their stamina. Mastif are big but dont fool you self they dont lack stamina, I understand where you are trying to get to,but 81911 needs to stfu, he is to young to try to argue his stupid point. I think if I explain it to you, you can read between the lines.

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Any dog can be trained to be aggressive towards humans; it's just that pits are more effective at this than any other dog.
A pit (in my opinion) is the best all around dog you can have. Period.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow, Stupidity is immense in this thread.

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow, Stupidity is immense in this thread.

Explain.

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Name the dogs and I will tell you why they dont fight them. 2nd pits are trained for stamina when people fight them, hince not feed them which gives them aggression but also helps their stamina. Mastif are big but dont fool you self they dont lack stamina, I understand where you are trying to get to,but 81911 needs to stfu, he is to young to try to argue his stupid point. I think if I explain it to you, you can read between the lines.

American bulldogs, bull terriers, boxers, mastiffs, presa's are all large aggressive dogs that have been fought in pits before, but no longer do because the pit bull is the best at what it does.

I have loved pits my whole life and thought they were amazing dogs (true pitbulls) not these dogs that are bred in someone's backyard cause he has two 'cool' looking pits, and im not talking about the 'Razors edge' line or any other line of pits that are bred for looks.

81911SC
Go to What lags page and then view all posts.

1000cckiller
I in fact have owned a pit, and the breed should NEVER be aggressive towards humans. Go do some research about a pitbulls temperment and you will find that they are not supposed to be aggressive towards humans. Constant backyard breeding and imbreeding have changed this breed quite a lot over the last decade or so.Its not ness. so.
They are agressive animals, research by some professors at some school, I will find the name for you later when I get back determied a pit to be agressive by nature. A is a mix between a terrier and I forgot the other dog. The second dog of which gave them their aggressive nature. The can begentle dogs, but they can be triggered without a hint, starving them and the other things some fighters do make the aggression even worse.

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Any dog can be trained to be aggressive towards humans; it's just that pits are more effective at this than any other dog.
A pit (in my opinion) is the best all around dog you can have. Period.

There are a lot of dogs that could take down a human a lot easier than a pit. NO PIT BULL SHOULD BE AGRESSIVE TOWARDS PEOPLE. This is a trait that is looked down upon when it comes to breeding dogs.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:39 PM
American bulldogs, bull terriers, boxers, mastiffs, presa's are all large aggressive dogs that have been fought in pits before, but no longer do because the pit bull is the best at what it does.

I have loved pits my whole life and thought they were amazing dogs (true pitbulls) not these dogs that are bred in someone's backyard cause he has two 'cool' looking pits, and im not talking about the 'Razors edge' line or any other line of pits that are bred for looks.you are correct but its isnt always the one bred in the back yard that attacks. The one breed in real kennals have been breed to be fighters

Spectic Tank
08-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Its not ness. so.
They are agressive animals, research by some professors at some school, I will find the name for you later when I get back determied a pit to be agressive by nature. A is a mix between a terrier and I forgot the other dog. The second dog of which gave them their aggressive nature. The can begentle dogs, but they can be triggered without a hint, starving them and the other things some fighters do make the aggression even worse.

They are aggressive towards dogs and other small prey. They should NEVER be aggressive towards humans. Are your pits registered? because human aggression is not part of a pit-bulls temperment.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Go to What lags page and then view all posts.you have truely showed how young you are :goodjob:

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Its not ness. so.

It's pointless to argue with people who have never owned a pit and who have no idea about pits besides what they hear off the internet.

I've had several pits over the years. They are by far the best possible dogs to own. They excel beyond other dogs in nearly everything.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
And I have also showed what a dumbass you are.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
They are aggressive towards dogs and other small prey. They should NEVER be aggressive towards humans. Are your pits registered? because human aggression is not part of a pit-bulls temperment.all my dogs have been registered, do you know how many people have been attacked by pits over the last 10yrs, I cant count them on my hands and toes, and all these pits werent breed in the backyard, 20%of them were registered also.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
It's pointless to argue with people who have never owned a pit and who have no idea about pits besides what they hear off the internet.

I've had several pits over the years. They are by far the best possible dogs to own. They excel beyond other dogs in nearly everything.you are very true, I love my pits but I always keep my guard up.

Nittanys1
08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
I dont see why anyone feels sorry for him...it suxs he isnt going to be playing for the falcons this year...or anytime soon...but he knew that what he was doing was illegal and he got caught. He shouldnt have lied in the first place and ownedup to what he did.....makes what his brother has dont look like childs play.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:45 PM
And I have also showed what a dumbass you are.no you have showed that you dont know shit about what we are talking about, and that you need to go to your study hall classes and study. And when grown people talkin STFU

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:45 PM
And I have also showed what a dumbass you are.

You'd better hope that wasn't directed towards me, and if it was, you'd better clarify on how/when, or we may have a problem.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
I dont see why anyone feels sorry for him...it suxs he isnt going to be playing for the falcons this year...or anytime soon...but he knew that what he was doing was illegal and he got caught. He shouldnt have lied in the first place and ownedup to what he did.....makes what his brother has dont look like childs play.We dont feel sorry for him, it is his fault he got caught actually not his, his cousins.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:48 PM
You'd better hope that wasn't directed towards me, and if it was, you'd better clarify on how/when, or we may have a problem.
Think hes talking about me but he hasnt proved a point in this whole thread, except that he doesnt know shit about dogs.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM
d993s, that was to What lag
What lag: give up on comebacks man, seriously your terrible. What could I expect from someone who can' differentiate from hunting and dog fighting. :dunno:

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Think hes talking about me but he hasnt proved a point in this whole thread, except that he doesnt know shit about dogs.

Well he's an idiot. Let him be one.
The only credit I can give him is that he has a 911, which his father probably paid for.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
d993s, that was to What lag
What lag: give up on comebacks man, seriously your terrible. What could I expect from someone who can' differentiate from hunting and dog fighting. :dunno:you dont ge my point, but d993s does. So just STFU and be quiet and let grown men finish talking, because I dot give a shit what you say, because YOU ARE A LITTLE KID.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:53 PM
The only credit I can give him is that he has a 911, which his father probably paid for. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Spectic Tank
all my dogs have been registered, do you know how many people have been attacked by pits over the last 10yrs, I cant count them on my hands and toes, and all these pits werent breed in the backyard, 20%of them were registered also.

So your registering dogs that are human agressive when that doesn't even fit the breed standard?

I know many people have been attacked by pitbulls, and maybe some were registered or bred in kennels. A dog who is not agressive will attack a human if provoked, so there are to many factors when it comes dod bite statistics to just read in black or white.

My point is that if your going to breed a dog (especially an aggressive dog), first get it registered, enter it in a shows to get it titled to show that it meets the breed standard, then when it is ATLEAST 5 yrs. old have it health and temperment tested to ensure that there are no problems. I know many breeders, and these are the gudlines they stick by to keep on producing the best pitbulls they can. They dont do it for the money (in fact, it cost a lot of money to properly breed these dogs) they do it for the betterment of the breed.

81911SC
The only credit I can give him is that he has a 911, which his father probably paid for.
Yep, your right.:rolleyes: I don't work or go to school just like the half the other kids on here. I can't tell you a thing about my car or any other Porsches for that matter either.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
So just STFU and be quiet and let grown men finish talking, because I dot give a shit what you say
Or?
If you don't care, why read it and post about it?

d993s
08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Yep, your right.:rolleyes: I don't work or go to school just like the half the other kids on here. I can't tell you a thing about my car or any other Porsches for that matter either.

I would hope you know at least 10x as much about Porsches as ruiner does, otherwise there's not much you can tell me that would be worth my attention.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
So your registering dogs that are human agressive when that doesn't even fit the breed standard?

I know many people have been attacked by pitbulls, and maybe some were registered or bred in kennels. A dog who is not agressive will attack a human if provoked, so there are to many factors when it comes dod bite statistics to just read in black or white.

My point is that if your going to breed a dog (especially an aggressive dog), first get it registered, enter it in a shows to get it titled to show that it meets the breed standard, then when it is ATLEAST 5 yrs. old have it health and temperment tested to ensure that there are no problems. I know many breeders, and these are the gudlines they stick by to keep on producing the best pitbulls they can. They dont do it for the money (in fact, it cost a lot of money to properly breed these dogs) they do it for the betterment of the breed.see that is where you have to undersand all kennels dont ], hold by the same standards as you friends might, and they still will breed pits. Yes if they breed dogs the right way it does cont a lot of money, but a lot of breeders no how to cut corners, and also and lot of the top breeders in this country sell dogs to people who they know will fight them. Vick bought his first pits from Big Boi

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Or?
If you don't care, why read it and post about it?if you havent noticed I like to piss people of because there is nothing you can do bout it.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 04:00 PM
I would hope you know at least 10x as much about Porsches as ruiner does, otherwise there's not much you can tell me that would be worth my attention.
Getting your attention has never been a priority. I never said I knew more then Ruiner. Why is he in this?

81911SC
08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
if you havent noticed I like to piss people of because there is nothing you can do bout it.
I haven't noticed. I am also not pissed off. I just think less of you, not that that matters to you (which would be your next statement)

d993s
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Getting your attention has never been a priority. I never said I knew more then Ruiner. Why is he in this?

You never get the point, do you? Does it have to be spelled out for you?

In that particular post, I was giving an example of knowledge about Porsches (or lack thereof).
Anyway, nevermind.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I haven't noticed. I am also not pissed off. I just think less of you, not that that matters to you (which would be your next statement)because it doesnt natter what you think of me, mainly when it come to this because you are way off base of the point.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 04:40 PM
my uncle has 2 pits and a great dane....the pits are very sweet,but i will never trust them...i trust the great dane way more.

Deke
08-27-2007, 04:43 PM

I've had several pits over the years. They are by far the best possible dogs to own. They excel beyond other dogs in nearly everything.

I just wanted to quote this to point out that while you and What Lag seem to have eachothers backs on this, your arguments are completely opposite. (His being that pits are natually aggressive towards humans).

That is all.

d993s
08-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I just wanted to quote this to point out that while you and What Lag seem to have eachothers backs on this, your arguments are completely opposite. (His being that pits are natually aggressive towards humans).

That is all.

You didn't get the point either.

Deke
08-27-2007, 04:59 PM
You didn't get the point either.

Haha, which one?

Pit bulls are naturally more aggressive?
Pit bulls aren't naturally more aggressive?
Killing any animal is bad?
Hunting and dog fighting are one in the same?
Pit bulls shouldn't be the victims in dog fighting?
Eating meat is bad?

I'm really not trying to be an ass. I'm just struggling to find the common link.

81911SC
08-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Your not the only one^^

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Your not the only one^^

x2

d993s
08-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Haha, which one?

Pit bulls are naturally more aggressive?
Pit bulls aren't naturally more aggressive?
Killing any animal is bad?
Hunting and dog fighting are one in the same?
Pit bulls shouldn't be the victims in dog fighting?
Eating meat is bad?

I'm really not trying to be an ass. I'm just struggling to find the common link.

Pit bulls are simply more capable dogs, whether they're used to pull a car, sniff out drugs, jump hurdles, protect small children, or rip someone's arm off........of course it all depends on how they're trained.

A bad dog is a result of a the owner's upbringing. As simple as that.
Hunting and dogfighting are not the same, but again, the point of that was unfortunately not put into simple terms for all children to understand.
Animals can be killed many ways. Some are humane, and some inhumane.........yeah, sounds stupid since the end result is the same, but of course suffering is the main focus on how an animal is killed and for what purpose. Torture is obviously not accepted. That's what Peta's main focus is.

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Pit bulls are simply more capable dogs, whether they're used to pull a car, sniff out drugs, jump hurdles, protect small children, or rip someone's arm off........of course it all depends on how they're trained.

Hunting and dogfighting are not the same, but again, the point of that was unfortunately not put into simple terms for all children to understand.
Animals can be killed many ways. Some are humane, and some inhumane.........yeah, sounds stupid since the end result is the same, but of course suffering is the main focus on how an animal is killed and for what purpose. Torture is obviously not accepted. That's what Peta's main focus is.

german shepards are the most capable dogs....but like u said owners are at fault 90% of time,but pit bulls seem always to me natually meaner than a any other dog.

so guess u agree that dog fighting is wrong and torturing animals is one the worst things u can do,

dogs are very trusting animals,and thats what so sad.....when people do things like this to them

Deke
08-27-2007, 05:22 PM

Good answer (aside from the small children jab). Just know that a lot of what you are saying was previously contradicted by What Lag. That's all I was saying. Your argument and his were different, but you were still backing eachother up.

bigdare23
08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
come n tiger, we know you havent been black since you were in the thrid grade, go finish beating off and dream of the athletic skills that could have been.lol

:lmfao:

bigdare23
08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I dont see why anyone feels sorry for him...it suxs he isnt going to be playing for the falcons this year...or anytime soon...but he knew that what he was doing was illegal and he got caught. He shouldnt have lied in the first place and ownedup to what he did.....makes what his brother has dont look like childs play.

So dog fighting is worse than messing with underage females :???:

bigdare23
08-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I cant wait until all of this dies down. You cant even go to espn.com without a pop up about Mike Vick. Everyone needs to leave him along and let him be. I promise you without the media, he would be just paying a fine and going along with his life like the rest of convicted dog fighters do.

d993s
08-27-2007, 07:19 PM
So dog fighting is worse than messing with underage females :???:

:D
I am so guilty of that. :idb:

d993s
08-27-2007, 07:21 PM
german shepards are the most capable dogs....but like u said owners are at fault 90% of time,but pit bulls seem always to me natually meaner than a any other dog.

so guess u agree that dog fighting is wrong and torturing animals is one the worst things u can do,

dogs are very trusting animals,and thats what so sad.....when people do things like this to them

Pits can do everything german shepherds can do, only BETTER, and they don't smell as bad.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Good answer (aside from the small children jab). Just know that a lot of what you are saying was previously contradicted by What Lag. That's all I was saying. Your argument and his were different, but you were still backing eachother up.well it wasnt that different, he believes only differ in that he thinks they arent naturally aggressive unless they are trained to be. I believe they are aggressive even without being trained. So I believe they are naturally aggressive. All killing of animals is wrong as what I was pointing out, But that jackass 81911 couldnt figure that out but d933s did. So our points only varied at one. You I see can make a logical conclusion, just teach 81911 to do that. I think he might figure that concept when he gets out on his own.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Pits can do everything german shepherds can do, only BETTER, and they don't smell as bad.true, pits are very smart animals but people dont think they are. Pits are also pretty sneaky.

1000cckiller
08-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Bigdare23 we still have to go out for those drinks

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 07:38 PM
i love to see ur pitt do wat my neighbor's k9 does

Deke
08-27-2007, 08:11 PM
alright, I'm done with this thread, my brain hurts from trying to remember what everything was originally about.

In the semi words of Jim Gaffigan, I like animals, I just like the way they taste more. Killing animals is not always wrong. It's wrong when they are forced to suffer before hand, the functional example in this case being dog fighting. I have no problem with hunting. It's not something that I'm particularly interested in, but I certainly think no less of people that are. What kind of person would I be if I was against killing animals but not a vegetarian? A hypocrite.

Are pit bulls more likely to become violent? What the fuck would I know? The two people I've been debating with both have them and they both have different opinions on the topic.

As I said before, I'm really not even sure what we were arguing about anymore. All I know is that I've given my .02, now I'm done with this. :)

Good day