PDA

View Full Version : 99 Integra no start need help

lokeChith
08-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Any help or recommendation will do. I got 99 Integra, driving to work one day and the car just die without any reason. Now the car doesn't start at all.

1- distributor has sparks ( all 4 )
2- all fuse are good
3- timingbelt is good ( no rip ot torn )
4- got fuel coming through

Everthing seem to be working fine, but somehow it just die. It doen't give no sign or warning. I was going about 40 mph and it just die when shift into neutral and the battery light came on and die. Ever since then the car would not start at all and the car got power(battery). I even try to jump it and still wouldn't turn. Any help or segestion will help or anyone could help, I be willing to pay. NEED HELP ASAP or maybe any of you know any shop thats cheap. I don't have that much cash, but we could work something out. I'm still making payment on the car too. Thanks for your time and any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

speedminded
08-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Any help or recommendation will do. I got 99 Integra, driving to work one day and the car just die without any reason. Now the car doesn't start at all.

1- distributor has sparks ( all 4 )
2- all fuse are good
3- timingbelt is good ( no rip ot torn )
4- got fuel coming through

Everthing seem to be working fine, but somehow it just die. It doen't give no sign or warning. I was going about 40 mph and it just die when shift into neutral and the battery light came on and die. Ever since then the car would not start at all and the car got power(battery). I even try to jump it and still wouldn't turn. Any help or segestion will help or anyone could help, I be willing to pay. NEED HELP ASAP or maybe any of you know any shop thats cheap. I don't have that much cash, but we could work something out. I'm still making payment on the car too. Thanks for your time and any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks again.1) What, if any, repairs have been done on the car before the problem occured?

2) So the car does turn over right? As in it cranks fine but just won't fire up?

3) How did you check that the "distributor has sparks"? Pull each spark plug and watch it has the car is cranked? What plug wires are being used?

lokeChith
08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
1) no major repair just stock.
2) yes the car turn, won't fire up.
3) I pull out the plug wires and put the old sparkplug and touch against the ground and got some to crank to see the spark on each one of the sparkplug wires (all 4).

mccoy1178
08-27-2007, 12:16 PM
hey try another dizzy. i had same problem with my hatch. it was runnin and spuddered and dead. so try to borrow a obd2 dizzy. lmk thanx
mccoy

EmminoDaGreat
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Are there any check engine lights?

lokeChith
08-27-2007, 05:40 PM
yes, check enginecome on and off. when it die, it didn't spuddered or anthing, no sign or warning at all. whats up McCoy1178, you got another dizzy i can borrow and lost your #. give me a call when you got time. 678-634-2547