PDA

View Full Version : kainejuice is here

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 06:35 PM
he just sent me a myspace friends request , to see a profile on here (where my myspace link is ) you have to be logged in . so he has to have a s/n on here that we dont know about . i know ya'll probably dont care just tryin to make some convo.:goodjob:

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 06:38 PM
So I should go looking again? I mean, he was thejedi, but he was banned again.

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 06:40 PM
i guess you should go looking and i got 10 bucks for you to ban kdm>jdm

OneSlow5pt0
08-26-2007, 06:41 PM
so theirs 2 black jedis?

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 06:42 PM
guess so

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 07:46 PM
i guess you should go looking and i got 10 bucks for you to ban kdm>jdm

Who is kdm>jdm? I'll look.

EDIT: kdm>jdm = hondaracecar. Does that mean anything?

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
it means i want him banned

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Reasoning?

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Hondaracecar is a bitch, not a dude. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 08:02 PM
talk to qd he will tell ya , better yet get on aim .

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Hondaracecar is a bitch, not a dude. Later, QD.

She hot? :lmfao:

I am on my laptop and my AIM is fucked up on it. :(

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm hondaracecar, yes i'm a "bitch", No I'm not hot, and No me and KDM>JDM aren't the same person. But s13slider keeps hating because I called his ass out and KDM>JDM backed me up. (You're negative reps don't hurt me)

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm hondaracecar, yes i'm a "bitch", No I'm not hot, and No me and KDM>JDM aren't the same person.

Your IPs match, so you are either the same person or you know him/her and use each other's computer. Later, QD.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm hondaracecar, yes i'm a "bitch", No I'm not hot, and No me and KDM>JDM aren't the same person.

So then it's your dad? Brother? Cousin? I mean, if you have the same IP then you have been posting from the same place. If you aren't hot and are a bitch, I can't see you having a boyfriend.

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 09:07 PM
if the neg reps dont hurt you , your attitude does . so how bout you go take a midol and come back with a nice little , i'll suck your dick point of view.

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:10 PM
So then it's your dad? Brother? Cousin? I mean, if you have the same IP then you have been posting from the same place. If you aren't hot and are a bitch, I can't see you having a boyfriend.

I didn't mean bitch like attitude, I ment how QD said, as in female. And Big girls need love too!! I have a profile picture while youre asking if I'm hot anyway. And is it against the rules to let someone you know use your computer to get on IA???

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:12 PM
I didn't mean bitch like attitude, I ment how QD said, as in female. And Big girls need love too!! I have a profile picture while youre asking if I'm hot anyway. And is it against the rules to let someone you know use your computer to get on IA???

Big girls? You don't look big in your pic...hmm.....

And where in the fuck is Crawford County?:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:14 PM
I didn't mean bitch like attitude, I ment how QD said,

I meant bitch in both senses of the word, dummy. You think just because he talked shit you at one point, it was cool of you to come into a thread about his family and talk shit about them? You're a fucking dumbass, Hoesanne. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
08-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Big girls? You don't look big in your pic...hmm.....

And where in the fuck is Crawford County?:thinking:

x2

Kourt
Haha I'm not big, it was a joke. Crawford county is about... 45 mins south of Griffin, 30 mins west of macon and.... 15 mins north of Fort Valley???

BTLFED
I meant bitch in both senses of the word, dummy. You think just because he talked shit you at one point, it was cool of you to come into a thread about his family and talk shit about them? You're a fucking dumbass, Hoesanne. Later, QD.

Where did all this go on?

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:16 PM
In s13slider's thread about his newborn. In the PICS section. First thread. Later, QD.

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:17 PM

I acutally never talked to him or vice versa until the thread about his new kid.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Haha I'm not big, it was a joke. Crawford county is about... 45 mins south of Griffin, 30 mins west of macon and.... 15 mins north of Fort Valley???

Wow, I have no idea where you are talking about. Sounds out in the middle of nowhere.

quickdodgeŽ
I acutally never talked to him or vice versa until the thread about his new kid.

Then why bother, Hoesie O'Donnell? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
^^^ yea i havent ever talked shit to her . and when it omes to family i get pissed . when it comes down to it all you got is family .

Kourt
Wow, I have no idea where you are talking about. Sounds out in the middle of nowhere.

It is.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I'll go check it out.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:19 PM
It is.

They have internet out there?

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:21 PM
^^^ yea i havent ever talked shit to her . and when it omes to family i get pissed . when it comes down to it all you got is family .

I wasnt really talking down on your family, I just found it funny that 3 months ago you and your girlfriend have been trying to have a kid for a year and can't, then all of a sudden you have a 3 month old kid. I know how it is when someone talks about your family. I was just calling out that it didnt make since and that either you had a kid by another girl or posted pics of someone elses kid. (Just like I said in the thread)

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
They have internet out there?

Seems like it.

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I wasnt really talking down on your family, I just found it funny that 3 months ago you and your girlfriend have been trying to have a kid for a year and can't, then all of a sudden you have a 3 month old kid. I know how it is when someone talks about your family. I was just calling out that it didnt make since and that either you had a kid by another girl or posted pics of someone elses kid. (Just like I said in the thread)

You could have done that bullshit somewhere else couldn't you? Maybe in PM? It doesn't motherfucking matter, what he posted before. There's no reason to talk that bullshit. Here's to hoping you won't know what it's like to having a child to be proud of. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Seems like it.

if i have internet in griffin,then everyone should have it..lol

s13sliderŽ
08-26-2007, 09:25 PM

well killer alson said that , but in a more approprate way , and its a long fuckin story . which is actually none of your buisness so i think you should back the fuck off , or im gonna bet "b" and his phonebook after you .:goodjob:

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:26 PM
if i have internet in griffin,then everyone should have it..lol

Griffin is better then Crawford county. Do you hang out at the park now since theres no more "Lot" really???? (If you hang out with those people)

ash7
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
*sigh* nothing like some good old fashioned IA drama...

[grabs popcorn]

-jonathan

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
well killer alson said that , but in a more approprate way , and its a long fuckin story . which is actually none of your buisness so i think you should back the fuck off , or im gonna bet "b" and his phonebook after you .:goodjob:

Well it is getting late but I wasn't looking for a bed time story anyway so thanks for keeping it to yourself. If you feel like you need to get someone after me then thats your buisness, keep it to youself too.

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Here's to hoping you won't know what it's like to having a child to be proud of. Later, QD.

A-fucking-men. Later, QD.

Kourt
08-26-2007, 09:47 PM
A-fucking-men. Later, QD.

Why did you change what you said?? I think your first statement was better.

BTLFED
08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
I made my presence known in the other thread.

Romeo
08-26-2007, 10:20 PM
this is very interesting. Go Courtney! lol. seems like you have a few people against you. its like what, 4-5 against 1? not quite fair. and seems like all she was doing was pointing out the obvious. its very easy to take something in the wrong way when you type it. since you cant hear the person's actually tone of voice. its an easy mistake. that seems to be taken way too far.

Kourt
08-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Haha alright... thanks I guess but how do you know me?? I don't know anyone that drives a 93 DA.... or a DA for that matter.

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 10:27 PM
this is very interesting. Go Courtney! lol. seems like you have a few people against you. its like what, 4-5 against 1? not quite fair. and seems like all she was doing was pointing out the obvious. its very easy to take something in the wrong way when you type it. since you cant hear the person's actually tone of voice. its an easy mistake. that seems to be taken way too far.

Sorry about handing you that red box, man. Later, QD.

Romeo
08-26-2007, 10:31 PM
oh well. shit happens.

BobbyFresco
08-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Sorry about handing you that red box, man. Later, QD.

Lmao.....:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-27-2007, 12:21 AM

Pointing out something which was none of her business to
begin.....There was no reason for A. her to be a smartass fuck
about something that is no concern of hers or B. for the thread to
have taken the direction it did...

It's done anyway;The dog got her chain yanked.....:goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Griffin is better then Crawford county. Do you hang out at the park now since theres no more "Lot" really???? (If you hang out with those people)

yep,i was there saturday night....