PDA

View Full Version : Might I direct your attention this way.........----->

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 11:07 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36001610#post36001610)

Motherfucker editted his post, but it went something like this:

He was wanting to take pics of some dude's(from ELITE) girl posing for someone else and the dude stepped in front so he couldn't. Instead of saying something then, this motherfucker waits until he gets home and goes to teh ELITE section of IA and makes a thread crying and whining about it and tells the ELITE dude that he could get shot for that. What a fucking punk. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Well, I negged him. He's lucky I didn't shoot him for being such a bitch.

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Reps are gay, but yeah... he's a bitch, why would anyone start talking shit over the internet if he had a chance to do it in real life? i know, only one reason... hes a big fucking pussy.

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah. Usually a motherfucker gets mad on the Net and tried to act like he'll meet in real life to "whoop ass." This motherfucker got mad in real life and went straight to the Net to tell him he could get shot. Lolol. Then he called me a "fool" for calling him out on it. Later, QD.

Da_unknown
08-26-2007, 11:38 AM
add him to da list of ia e-thugs that r pussies...

Echonova
08-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Echonova, Kaden
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1174438642495.gif

Kaden
08-26-2007, 11:51 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36001610#post36001610)

Motherfucker editted his post, but it went something like this:

He was wanting to take pics of some dude's(from ELITE) girl posing for someone else and the dude stepped in front so he couldn't. Instead of saying something then, this motherfucker waits until he gets home and goes to teh ELITE section of IA and makes a thread crying and whining about it and tells the ELITE dude that he could get shot for that. What a fucking punk. Later, QD.

no way close to what happen...and i did step up...when i was squatting to take picture he got in my way and say don't take picture of my girl ass etc etc etc...i mean i was like 1 1/2 car away how was i even close to taking a pic of her ass so i got up and say you don't have to fuckin block me...why the fuck is she here for...ain't she suppose to be a model...i told him quit being an hater..he just walk off...

Wurm
08-26-2007, 11:52 AM
lmao

Kaden
08-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Reps are gay, but yeah... he's a bitch, why would anyone start talking shit over the internet if he had a chance to do it in real life? i know, only one reason... hes a big fucking pussy.

lol aye faggot let not talk pussy..i was at varsity next to you calling you a bitch..i told my friend you was that bitch nigka talking shiet online about my car being slow...i kept saying BITCH ...you act like you didn't hear me and tried to look somewhere else pussy!!! and i know your not talking about e-thug nigka you take it to the next level

Echonova
08-26-2007, 11:56 AM
no way close to what happen...and i did step up...when i was squatting to take picture he got in my way and say don't take picture of my girl ass etc etc etc...i mean i was like 1 1/2 car away how was i even close to taking a pic of her ass so i got up and say you don't have to fuckin block me...why the fuck is she here for...ain't she suppose to be a model...i told him quit being an hater..he just walk off...So Billy Badass, why didn't you take the picture after "owning" him? Answer: You're a douche.

GSRteg®
08-26-2007, 11:57 AM
no way close to what happen...and i did step up...when i was squatting to take picture he got in my way and say don't take picture of my girl ass etc etc etc...i mean i was like 1 1/2 car away how was i even close to taking a pic of her ass so i got up and say you don't have to fuckin block me...why the fuck is she here for...ain't she suppose to be a model...i told him quit being an hater..he just walk off...

That is true if she is a model she going to get picks from every angle. If the guy got mad then she should not be modeling at all just my :2cents:

Maniaç
When was this? this is the first time ive seen "kaden" on IA. Explain faggot.

Echonova
lol aye faggot let not talk pussy..i was at varsity next to you calling you a bitch..i told my friend you was that bitch nigka talking shiet online about my car being slow...i kept saying BITCH ...you act like you didn't hear me and tried to look somewhere else pussy!!! and i know your not talking about e-thug nigka you take it to the next levelBwhahahahahahahahahahahaha..... I believe him this time..Bwhahahahaha :ninja:

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 11:59 AM

Well, if, that happened(which is NOT what you originally posted), then it should have been over with. There was no need to come on here and talk your shit here, too. But, according to your original post, you didn't say shit to the dude. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 11:59 AM
That is true if she is a model she going to get picks from every angle. If the guy got mad then she should not be modeling at all just my :2cents:

That's not the point of this shit, though. Later, QD.

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:01 PM
welll shiet let just end this imma post the god damn video!!! shiet!!!

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
When was this? this is the first time ive seen "kaden" on IA. Explain faggot.

oh bitch now you forgot...killforum im the guy with the slow type R remember your post both cars seem slow to me!

GSRteg®
08-26-2007, 12:04 PM
oh bitch now you forgot...killforum im the guy with the slow type R remember your post both cars seem slow to me!

Lets see it then. :ninja:

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 12:04 PM
KADEN
YOU WERE THA DUDE THAT I WAS BASHING AWHILE BACK IN THE KILLS FORUM RIGHT? YOU AND SOME OTHER DUDE RACED SOME SLOW ASS INTEGRAS OR SOMETHING, CORRECT?

I LOOKED BACK AND YEAH I BASHED ON YOU. BU FUCKING EXPLAIN, WHEN THE FUCK YOU CALLED ME A BITCH AT THE V? I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE EVER CALLING ME ONE.

IF YOU DID, IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE. YOU SAY ONE THING, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THAT EVENT, LETS REPLAY THAT DAY. DOWN?

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 12:05 PM
oh bitch now you forgot...killforum im the guy with the slow type R remember your post both cars seem slow to me!i bash on alot of people bitch, look at my recent post.

s13slider®
08-26-2007, 12:10 PM
~meet him at the V , it's goin down ~

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:10 PM
well who got a cell phone that can accept video or view video that i can send to and you can upload it for me!???

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:11 PM
i got the video working but no volume i want y'all to hear me actually saying something and still kept recording its only like 7 second tho

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
It doesn't matter what the fuck happened, homeless. If the shit was "handled," why'd you feel it necessary to rise on here and talk your bullshit about it? Punk, you keep avoiding the questions. Don't come out anywhere talking about people getting shot over shit you dumb motherfucker. Later, QD.

s13slider®
get him QD

Kaden
maniac..dont worry about it i know you the master of e-thug so imma leave you alone still working on the vid..its 15 second long but no sound yet

gtikid
08-26-2007, 12:15 PM
lol aye faggot let not talk pussy..i was at varsity next to you calling you a bitch..i told my friend you was that bitch nigka talking shiet online about my car being slow...i kept saying BITCH ...you act like you didn't hear me and tried to look somewhere else pussy!!! and i know your not talking about e-thug nigka you take it to the next level

I don't remember that happening or hearing that at all, and I was next to Maniac most of the night....maybe you should say it louder next time :goodjob:

s13slider®
08-26-2007, 12:16 PM
~haters talk a lot of shit , but they scared of the steal ~

s13slider®
08-26-2007, 12:17 PM
maniac handle your business.

~instigates~

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 12:18 PM
maniac..dont worry about it i know you the master of e-thug so imma leave you alone still working on the vid..its 15 second long but no sound yet

Here's the first step in the GETTING DEALT WITH BY KADEN series.

First, he'll handle the shit. Try to clean it up. Then, he'll come back around and make a post about how you can get shot for your "alleged" mastery of E-thugging. But wait.................I almost forgot. He followed tradition by already having "confronted" you in real life. Only you didn't hear anything. So he did the same thing to you as he did to the ELITE guy. Said something to you and you "supposedly" walked away and now he's here online to tell you you're a bitch.

If you really wanted Maniac, why didn't you make sure he could hear you. That's like the shy boy whispering from the far side of a room to a girl asking her if she wants to dance and then telling his friends that he asked her but she didn't hear him. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't remember that happening or hearing that at all, and I was next to Maniac most of the night....maybe you should say it louder next time :goodjob:Exactly, they were probably posted up on their cars and saw us walking or something and said, "look at that bitch" in a normal voice tone. lol. if someone called me out like that, im 100% positive i wouldn't have kept on walking.

Come on Kaden, tell me the story about you punking me out!

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:22 PM
It doesn't matter what the fuck happened, homeless. If the shit was "handled," why'd you feel it necessary to rise on here and talk your bullshit about it? Punk, you keep avoiding the questions. Don't come out anywhere talking about people getting shot over shit you dumb motherfucker. Later, QD.

yea shiet was handle there...my point was trying to get across why the fuck would you do that...

now that i got people opinion all i fucking see is pussy this pussy that fuck this fuck that...

she suppose to be a fuckin model...

what do model do...

why was she fuckin there??

all i wanted was people opinion and how they would feel...now people giving bad rep and all this bullshit...calling nigka pussy and bitch....

that why the fuck i posted this shit up!!! L*TER

***still need help with video****

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 12:25 PM
[/size][size=2]all i wanted was people opinion and how they would feel.

You never once mentioned that you wanted any opinions or comments, dummy. All you did was bitch at the dude and tell him he could get shot for that shit. You dumb motherfucker don't change your shit up around here. You fucked up, now accept that shit. You didn't have to go into the ELITE forum and call the folks out like that. If all you wanted was opinions, you could have made a post in the WL and left all names and shit out. Later, QD.

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:36 PM
You never once mentioned that you wanted any opinions or comments, dummy. All you did was bitch at the dude and tell him he could get shot for that shit. You dumb motherfucker don't change your shit up around here. You fucked up, now accept that shit. You didn't have to go into the ELITE forum and call the folks out like that. If all you wanted was opinions, you could have made a post in the WL and left all names and shit out. Later, QD.

well you post shit online to get opinion right that why they have fuckin forum, you think you can have a thread without people talking shiet on it that what online is for dummy...and i posted that on Elite Forum because it happen at there tent area asshole...and no i didn't fuck up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCadxTF3Zo

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 12:40 PM
well you post shit online to get opinion right that why they have fuckin forum, you think you can have a thread without people talking shiet on it that what online is for dummy...and i posted that on Elite Forum because it happen at there tent area asshole...and no i didn't fuck up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCadxTF3Zo

As I said, I don't care what happened there. You're a straight bitch to come back on the Net and talk your bullshit. What I say stands. You're a little bitch coming on here telling someone they could get shot. Why didn't you tell him to his face? Why didn't tell him to his face he could get shot for that? You didn't become a real man until you got home and logged on IA? You didn't tell him shit there except ask him if she was a model. You didn't prove shit. Later, QD.

Kaden
08-26-2007, 12:51 PM
As I said, I don't care what happened there. You're a straight bitch to come back on the Net and talk your bullshit. What I say stands. You're a little bitch coming on here telling someone they could get shot. Why didn't you tell him to his face? Why didn't tell him to his face he could get shot for that? You didn't become a real man until you got home and logged on IA? You didn't tell him shit there except ask him if she was a model. You didn't prove shit. Later, QD.

lol yea and your still a fuckin asshole

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 12:56 PM
lol yea and your still a fuckin asshole

I am. Yup. That's what I'm known for here. And you're now known for the little bitch you are. And I can say what I want about you because I don't have to worry about meeting up with you in real life. All you do is say man you don't have to be mean and then run home and tell me I can get shot. Lolol @ punks. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 01:30 PM
KADEN,
SEEMS YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR 48 HOURS(WELL THATS WHAT BRETT SAID). ONCE YOU GET BACK LETS CONTINUE WITH THE CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING.

HIT ME UP WHEN YOU GET BACK, IF NOT, THATS A SIGN THAT YOU DON'T WANNA DO SHIT, ITS UP TO YOU. YOU BROUGHT THIS SHIT, LETS SEE HOW IT TUNRS OUT.

LightningSpeed
08-26-2007, 01:35 PM
this is good entertainment!

0p7!mu5
08-26-2007, 04:29 PM
damn its another phatboimr2 in dis bitch!! OHHH SNAP!

On_Her_Face
08-26-2007, 04:57 PM
lol what a tool