PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods KMS ANY GOOD?

btldzc
08-26-2007, 09:44 AM
IM BUILDING A MOTOR..

11.5:1 COMP

BRIAN CROWER STAGE TWO CAMS

IS THE KMS VALVE SPRINGS AND RETAINERS AND VALVES ANY GOOD?

BLK JDM
08-26-2007, 10:02 AM
KMS sells valvetrain to many other big name companies believe it or not. His valvetrain should hold up.

koffebean00
08-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Don't waste ur money with that guy. Learn from many people's mistakes!

btldzc
08-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Okay i went with supertech instead..just ordered them..thanks for the feedback

koffebean00
08-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Cool. GLad to hear u mad a wise choice. Goodluck with your build.

BLK JDM
08-26-2007, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't let KMS work on my motor but his valvetrain parts are CNC machined and are actually sold to Supertech. I know you probably don't believe me but I know that for a fact.

I left my 1st post short b/c I didn't want to put it out there like that but KMS sells most of his CNC parts to major import companies and sells some of the extra batches on Ebay.

koffebean00
08-26-2007, 11:20 AM
No matter what, I would not support him in any kind of way. I'm not going to get into it or start the bash thread, but if u only knew how much I spent and what he did and didn't do on my car, then u'd understand my feelings along with alot of people out there. It's sad that this happened a couple of years ago and I ran into him in public about 2 months ago and he sees me and turns away. That right there shows u what kind of person he is. Anyways, I'm done with the rant.

Vteckidd
08-26-2007, 11:24 AM
KMS SUCKS

but his valvetrain IS SUPERTECH.

Jerel i talked to the guys over at Supertech and they said that John buys in bulk from THEM. not the other way around.

btldzc
08-26-2007, 01:18 PM
WELL I GOT A GOOD DEAL..I THINK...supertech valvesprings and retainers and seals for 240

Sachelle
08-28-2007, 02:51 PM
No matter what, I would not support him in any kind of way. I'm not going to get into it or start the bash thread, but if u only knew how much I spent and what he did and didn't do on my car, then u'd understand my feelings along with alot of people out there. It's sad that this happened a couple of years ago and I ran into him in public about 2 months ago and he sees me and turns away. That right there shows u what kind of person he is. Anyways, I'm done with the rant.

This is BLK JDM posting from AAP Motorsports:
Believe me when I say I know. I just let him install valvetrain in my head and I lost a motor. And yes we did investigate and it was improper installation it wasn't just me thinking it was his fault.