PDA

View Full Version : Breaking the Barrier!!!!!

sk8erfreak
08-26-2007, 12:41 AM
Ok, me and a buddy of mine got sick of the barrier that most people have set between imports and american-made cars. So, we decided to start a group called AIU(american/Imports United). We are looking for people to join our group and spread the word about what we think.

We think that a true car lover should love their car because it suits what they want, and not because of who makes it! And other people shouldnt dawg on someone else's shit just because of make either. I can guaruntee you put just as much work, money, and time into a car wheather it was designed in japan, europe, america, etc.

This isnt a big thing yet so its not like you have to go to meets and stuff, but we would like it to progress. The only thing we ask is for some suggestions about what the decal should look like. We were thinking something simple, along the lines of:

AIU
american/Imports United

If you have any negative thoughts towards this idea then keep it to yourself. If you dont like it start your own forum about what you think, cause we dont really give a damn.

If you would like to be a part of this then send us a pm and let us know.
User Names:
sk8erfreak
Brian*

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Ok, me and a buddy of mine got sick of the barrier that most people have set between imports and american-made cars.

What barrier is that? There are countless clubs featuring both import and domestic cars. Just about everyone on IA is that way, so what "barrier" are you going to knock down?

So, we decided to start a group called AIU(american/Imports United).

http://www.aiuniv.edu/images_shared/aiu_logo.gif

If you have any negative thoughts towards this idea then keep it to yourself. If you dont like it start your own forum about what you think, cause we dont really give a damn.

Very nice way to promote your club. Too bad I don't give a damn about this comment enough to NOT say anything. Later, QD.

Wurm
08-26-2007, 08:28 AM
lirl fool

Sack Attack
08-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Somehow or another the dumbest idea in history also has something to do with that dumb bitch brian*. I guess stupidity goes hand in hand.

Sol-Badguy
08-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Good idea, I suppose.

Bad execution though.

You act like the car world is segregated; though only some sections are.

sr98219
08-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Thats the way Driveway Dreams is. We dont discriminate just cause you got a certain type of car or truck. We're open to all rides but we do have a quality over quanity rule.

Sack Attack
08-26-2007, 06:49 PM
^^^^^Blow me bitch

sk8erfreak
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM
since everyone on this site has to be a little bitch about everything they dont like i would like to be kicked off to the point where i can never see this fucking site again!!! So, i would like to say to all of the haters FUCK YOU!:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: If you dont like that then how bout tellin someone who fuckin cares.

For all of you who have a little self descency best of luck to you all!!! Over and Out, Brett

oh yeah, and to all of you E-Thugs, get a fucking life! Its pretty sad that all you have to do is sit on your computer and act like a hard-ass with your keyboards and 1990's comebacks. Grow the hell up

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Lolol. Enjoy your barrier breaking there and May the Force be with you, Luke. Later, QD.

sk8erfreak
08-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Lolol. Enjoy your barrier breaking there and May the Force be with you, Luke. Later, QD.

:eek: I think ill kill myself over that one. Fuck Off!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-27-2007, 09:31 PM
since everyone on this site has to be a little bitch about everything they dont like i would like to be kicked off to the point where i can never see this fucking site again!!!

Whatever happened to this? Thought you were going to make that happen.

To keep you goin

That's what I thought. Nothing but bitch talk about I'll never visit this site again. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
09-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Internetzseriousbusiness.jpg

Julio
09-09-2007, 10:34 AM
damn, they have internet up in Hiawassee ?