PDA

View Full Version : CHINA to US: We will nuke your ass

nightracer
07-15-2005, 11:14 PM
The report was released July, 14th 11:43pm by CNN.. This isn't something you want to overlook.

A senior Chinese general has warned that China might respond with nuclear weapons against the US if Washington attacked his country over Taiwan.

Major General Zhu Chenghu is not directly involved in China's military strategy, but these comments could add to tensions with the US.

They come at a time when many US politicians are already concerned about China's military build-up.

Beijing considers Taiwan a renegade province of mainland China.

I compiled a list of links relative to the subject. :goodjob:
http://www.streetracingdayton.com/china.htm

US > PRC :2up:

verash
07-16-2005, 12:57 AM
I read on this on another forum..and here's a good post that some USAF guy made on it.

If they send 1 nuke to US, We send ALL nukes to China.

nightracer
07-16-2005, 05:26 AM
All we hafta do is poison their rice. :lmfao:

HyPer50
07-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Ughh... 2 of the countries I would never want to get in a war with... 1. Russia, 2. China..

nightracer
07-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Ughh... 2 of the countries I would never want to get in a war with... 1. Russia, 2. China..
We would own Russia. China on the other hand would recquire us to fight like Achilies (sp) or we would get our asses handed to us, hard core.

HyPer50
07-16-2005, 04:30 PM
We would own Russia. China on the other hand would recquire us to fight like Achilies (sp) or we would get our asses handed to us, hard core.

Between Russia and the US, there are over 30,000 active nukes... so I wouldn't be so sure we'd "own" Russia.. they may have demilitarized them, but they are still available to them.

C22H19N3O4
07-16-2005, 05:43 PM

We wouldn't own, Russia, China, or North Korea. We can barely supply enough troops to fight in Iraq. China has billions of dollars stockpiled ready to take over US companies, i.e IBM and perhaps Unocal one day. The time will come when the US gets hit really hard. I just hope we're ready.

4dmin
07-16-2005, 06:08 PM
is it just me but i wouldn't want to find out maybe Bush and boys need to take a fucking break before we get our dicks rammed up our asses ;)

Julio
07-16-2005, 07:07 PM
China will not be a walk in the park. Thats All I will say.

Spyder
07-16-2005, 07:11 PM
is it just me but i wouldn't want to find out maybe Bush and boys need to take a fucking break before we get our dicks rammed up our asses ;)

exactly.... :rant:

quickdodgeŽ
07-16-2005, 07:16 PM
We wouldn't own, Russia, China, or North Korea. We can barely supply enough troops to fight in Iraq. China has billions of dollars stockpiled ready to take over US companies, i.e IBM and perhaps Unocal one day. The time will come when the US gets hit really hard. I just hope we're ready.

You finally said something that is worthwhile. Kudos. I agree. Later, QD.

civic95
07-16-2005, 10:03 PM

It would take a draft to get enough, and it would take a lot longer than Iraq. We have better technology, but they have a lot more healthy people than we do. They have atleast 3 times the amount of people that are phyically fit enough for war compared to the US.

HyPer50
07-16-2005, 10:27 PM
It would take a draft to get enough, and it would take a lot longer than Iraq. We have better technology, but they have a lot more healthy people than we do. They have atleast 3 times the amount of people that are phyically fit enough for war compared to the US.

physically fit enough? last i heard, China has something like 10:1 ratio against the US... not to mention that "most" of them are brought up in the military, compared to our ever lazying population... With China it's purely a matter of numbers and relentlessness.... Thats the one bad thing about America... we gotta worry about everyones opinion. Since we are the "world leader" or atleast we used to be... i still think we are, we have to maintain discipline and can't be war mongers. China, Russia (used to be... still can and will be again), and North Korea are all military countries. I'm not going to guess at who would "win" in a fight, but regardless it wouldn't be a win for anybody. It'd make Iraq look like a traffic accident.

Pher
07-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Lets keep the nukes at bay for another 3 months please.

HyPer50
07-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Lets keep the nukes at bay for another 3 months please.

lol you in the hot zone? = P

chrisdavis
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
This would not be pretty. I am starting to think that the cavalier attitude that our administration has taken towards world politics may lead to our undoing.

Pher
07-17-2005, 11:55 PM
lol you in the hot zone? = P
Yep... Chengdu, China

The Yousef
07-18-2005, 08:48 AM
yeah.....war with china=bad...very, very, very, bad

just shear amount of soldiers alone compared to all of our ground troops is staggering....tactical nukes may be an option (last option....for the love of God make it be a last option)....oh yeah don't they have the second (or first) largest air force in the world? so air superiority goes out the window on that one.... :(

yousef

tony
07-18-2005, 09:33 AM
what are the chances that a country would make a military attack on U.S soil though? Pearl Harbor was one and we know what the retaliation was in that case..

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 09:54 AM
what are the chances that a country would make a military attack on U.S soil though? Pearl Harbor was one and we know what the retaliation was in that case..

After 9/11 nothing would suprise me. I always thought being in America meant we were pretty much out of the reach of attack at home.. but that proved me wrong.

tony
07-18-2005, 10:00 AM
9/11 was a different kind of attack, I'm talking about another country sending their military here to fight though, terrorism is always a possibility no matter where you are.

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 10:02 AM
9/11 was a different kind of attack, I'm talking about another country sending their military here to fight though, terrorism is always a possibility no matter where you are.

Well... another military could use terrorist tactics, smuggle a nuke into the country, blow it up and have all the deniability they could want (ie. Peacemaker/Sum of all Fears) as for bringing actually enemy troops onto the mainland... I wouldn't think it'd fair to well for them.

tony
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Between Russia and the US, there are over 30,000 active nukes... so I wouldn't be so sure we'd "own" Russia.. they may have demilitarized them, but they are still available to them.

I dont really know about the subject but from what I saw when I stayed in Alaska it seems we have a pretty good relationship with the russian military. Every once in a while they would come over and fly our F-15's and they would allow our pilots to fly their MiG's, they often stopped through to refuel. I'm sure all of that could change in the blink of an eye though.

HyPer50
07-18-2005, 11:19 AM
I dont really know about the subject but from what I saw when I stayed in Alaska it seems we have a pretty good relationship with the russian military. Every once in a while they would come over and fly our F-15's and they would allow our pilots to fly their MiG's, they often stopped through to refuel. I'm sure all of that could change in the blink of an eye though.

Ya, I know we are on relativly good terms with them now, but thats why I said, they do still have those nukes, and could use them in a seconds notice. Russia and China are the main two countries that I would really be worried about us "winning" or not against. I know most people think the US can take out anyone, but thats not true..

ruah_23
07-18-2005, 11:59 AM
All I can think off is that this
Zhu Chenghu is a fucking tojo wannabe or some shit.The government even denied what he said and said that it's his decision.