PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!!!!!!

Marta Mike
07-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Ok check this out. My girl and i are leaving a restaurant tonight and we were standing outside the restaurant, think its called lone star ranch or somin like that, its on hwy 9 across the street from advanced auto parts. So we chillin outside talkin and what not, and some RICE!!!!! in a saturn rolls by with a NAAAASTY exhaust. But this wasnt any rice....no this was super rice. It was an old skool 4dr saturn 94 or so. He removed all the doors, but no he didnt stop there, he cut the top off the back of the car!!!!!! YES he cut the fucking top off. No custom mod or anything like that, Looked like he took a big ass saw and just cut the fucker off. And to give open rear some style he put in some miata style bars in the back behind the rear seat headrests!!!-LOL. No drop, ridin on steelies, and the exhaust NO JOKE was like half a ft from the bumper. Of course he had to drive like it was uber fast. OMG this was the craziest thing i had ever seen, We were gonna run back to my girls house (1min away) and grab the cam but as soon as we pulled off was walking towards his car to leave.

Spyder
07-15-2005, 11:10 PM
was it green?

Marta Mike
07-15-2005, 11:13 PM
was it green?
yea

flysi00
07-15-2005, 11:19 PM
lol i think i have seen that car before lol

Spyder
07-15-2005, 11:20 PM
i saw it in alpharetta area the other day, a bunch of punk ass high school kids driving around in it... i couldnt belive it was holding together with that little metal left in the roof, i went to get my camera but by the time i made it back outside it was gone :(

Marta Mike
07-15-2005, 11:21 PM
someone has to catch a pic of this car, i couldnt believe what i saw!!!! :eek:

300z
07-15-2005, 11:41 PM
yeah sounds funny as shit
lol

99ITRGIRL
07-16-2005, 12:18 AM
gives Saturns BAD name!