PDA

View Full Version : my baby Acura RSX

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 06:30 PM
my car. nothing big, very simple..just the way i want it to be. ;) :D

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x32/tbug582/DSC01093.jpg

btw i only had it for a month.

NOTE: that my car IS stock. I only have 20% tinted windows and xd hid lights on it. its going to be DROPPED soon and thats all im going to do to it for AWHILE. im not really about hooking up my car but then again, i just couldn't have it all stocked. got it? get it? good! :tongue1:

Whiteboy™
08-24-2007, 06:31 PM
any of you? :D

addandrew
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi

hello to you too dear.

addandrew
08-24-2007, 07:09 PM
remember me?

puregroove
08-24-2007, 07:21 PM
type-s?

WhiteAccord
08-24-2007, 07:35 PM
x2/\/\ Drop and some rims would do some more good...

manilikecars
08-24-2007, 07:39 PM
i really like the color My bud has a turbo s in what and a nitrous powered base

manilikecars
08-24-2007, 07:40 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/Pearlwhitesh/my%20friends%20cars/P1010376.jpg

here it is fresh from the dyno

TonyRSX
08-24-2007, 07:55 PM
niiiceee...=) yea get urself a drop and some nice rims and ull love it twice as much :goodjob:

stuntman
08-24-2007, 08:19 PM
cleanliness!:goodjob:
-Aubrey

ThAixGuYx2k7
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
nice and clean!

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 09:55 PM
thank you! its pretty new lol. i only have 20k on it. but yeah im looking to drop it pretty soon. and most likely im keeping my rims stocked. i actually like the stock rims..or at least maybe later. i already have hid lights on it haha..and i soooooooooo love the lights!

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 09:57 PM
type-s?

no its a base

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 09:59 PM
remember me?

um honestly no. lol who are you?

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 10:02 PM
nice color.....yes the stockers don't look bad...drop...sray the stock wheels gunmetal..intake/headers/exhaust....and you are good to go for a while. Hmm that parking lot looks familiar...l'ville i am guessing?

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 10:04 PM
nice color.....yes the stockers don't look bad...drop...sray the stock wheels gunmetal..intake/headers/exhaust....and you are good to go for a while. Hmm that parking lot looks familiar...l'ville i am guessing?

haha you are too damn good! yeah its in lawrenceville off 29 and sugarloaf. i live off 29. but isn't it funny that i didn't mention that my rims are already sprayed gunmetal? lol it is but i don't like it anymore so im taking it off this weekend. don't ask why. i just dislike the sprayed rims now plus im such a simple girl! ;P

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 10:12 PM
haha you are too damn good! yeah its in lawrenceville off 29 and sugarloaf. i live off 29. but isn't it funny that i didn't mention that my rims are already sprayed gunmetal? lol it is but i don't like it anymore so im taking it off this weekend. don't ask why. i just dislike the sprayed rims now plus im such a simple girl! ;P
What can i say...i don't like to appraise myself haha. I am big fan of Grey/gunmetal color on cars (nice cars). U don't wanna try black rims?...have someone photochop couple of pix for you to get some ideas. Just say i am a hot girl and i need help.....if you ask for 1....20 other will come along. You are such a "simple girl" hmmmm i would be lying if i said....."nvr heard that before" lol.

ThAixGuYx2k7
08-24-2007, 10:16 PM
thank you! its pretty new lol. i only have 20k on it. but yeah im looking to drop it pretty soon. and most likely im keeping my rims stocked. i actually like the stock rims..or at least maybe later. i already have hid lights on it haha..and i soooooooooo love the lights!

get yellow fogs!! 2 of my friends have the type-s in this color..and one has hid's with yellow fogs. I think it looks sweet ;)

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 10:17 PM
What can i say...i don't like to appraise myself haha. I am big fan of Grey/gunmetal color on cars (nice cars). U don't wanna try black rims?...have someone photochop couple of pix for you to get some ideas. Just say i am a hot girl and i need help.....if you ask for 1....20 other will come along. You are such a simple girl hmmmm i would be lying if i said....."nvr heard that before" lol.

haha dork butttttttt no i have seen alot other rsx with black rims, gun metal, etc. like i said im REALLY a simple girl. at first when i got my car i went crazy. i told myself i want this, that, and this, and that hahaha i mean i got my hid as i wanted (came out really good) then i said i want the type r spoiler but after that i thought about it and everyone has it so yeah. i really like to keep things as simple as it gets. i dont know. ima just drop it. thats the next thing that i MUST do! lol it looks too funny sitting up high. but im not realy trying to do things to my car where the police is going to be all looking at it like "oh theres an import car, get her" lol. i want something that will least attract them. i already feel bad for putting 20% tint on my car HAHAHA im such a dork sometimes. but like i said, thats when i went crazy after buying the car hahahhahaha :rolleyes:

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 10:28 PM
haha dork butttttttt no i have seen alot other rsx with black rims, gun metal, etc. like i said im REALLY a simple girl. at first when i got my car i went crazy. i told myself i want this, that, and this, and that hahaha i mean i got my hid as i wanted (came out really good) then i said i want the type r spoiler but after that i thought about it and everyone has it so yeah. i really like to keep things as simple as it gets. i dont know. ima just drop it. thats the next thing that i MUST do! lol it looks too funny sitting up high. but im not realy trying to do things to my car where the police is going to be all looking at it like "oh theres an import car, get her" lol. i want something that will least attract them. i already feel bad for putting 20% tint on my car HAHAHA im such a dork sometimes. but like i said, thats when i went crazy after buying the car hahahhahaha :rolleyes:
k k i get it u wanna be different hmmmm put a big VTEC sticker on it umm then a SOHC sticker then put Drift King Sticker on windshield and on rear bumper "BAD COP...NO DONUT" sticker...boy you would be different or what haha...just messin around. I am in the same boat with my GSR...nothing too flashy, but still attention worthy, and the WRX is stock :ninja:. If a pig ever pulls you over.....show boobs and you are off the hook...that simple lol. You car will look just fine and saksy with drop and maybe at least a Optional Lip...i know i know you are a REALLY simple girl (btw you meant that car wise or personality wise too?...it's okay if you say REALLY WILD)

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 10:36 PM
for everything thats what i meant. like im just totally simple!! hahhaa i wear casual clothes. at work im very sophisticated but on a regular daily base i wear my typical a&f or hollister clothes. YUPPPPPPPPPPPP thats me! ;P

MISS RSX
08-24-2007, 10:38 PM
but hey its nice chatting with you. for once i met someone nice. normally people are mean to me. is it bc im a lady? but anyways, im heading to bed now. ttul! have a goooood night.

puregroove
08-24-2007, 10:42 PM
i'm sure I'll see your car in the area... I'll wave. My car is the same color.

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM
but hey its nice chatting with you. for once i met someone nice. normally people are mean to me. is it bc im a lady? but anyways, im heading to bed now. ttul! have a goooood night.
it was nice chatting with ya too...you are a lady and i am a gentleman :yes:. I was about to say...u are the first female who didn't get bashed on by IA. I didn't catch ur name tho...well i'll just call ya Ms. Simple then :lmfao:. ttyl

WhiteAccord
08-24-2007, 10:50 PM
by any chance were you in norcross today?

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 11:09 PM
damn, this thread is gay...

Nitro
08-24-2007, 11:14 PM

:rly:

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 11:14 PM
damn, this thread is gay...
fagot STFU...look at ur sig then look in mirror....then you'll prbly break the mirror lol. What's news on Suby? Still down?

:rly:
no sale for you brothaa

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 11:19 PM
fagot STFU...look at ur sig then look in mirror....then you'll prbly break the mirror lol. What's news on Suby? Still down?

no sale for you brothaa

you better be playing man... lol. yeah suby is still down, finally made up my mind and am going with the RA gear set. already got an esitmate and am waiting on a few more things to finally start fixing it.. hopefully by next month it'll be done..

any luck selling your car?

Nitro
08-24-2007, 11:20 PM

no sale for you brothaa

yeah i got shafted ;)

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 11:25 PM
yeah i got shafted ;)
u rolling out tomorrow man? coming to BP for the wrxatl roll out?

Crazy Asian
08-24-2007, 11:25 PM
mmm rsx are sexy. Good choice for a girl/

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 11:28 PM
you better be playing man... lol. yeah suby is still down, finally made up my mind and am going with the RA gear set. already got an esitmate and am waiting on a few more things to finally start fixing it.. hopefully by next month it'll be done..

any luck selling your car?
hell na i ain't playing....i be at Tunerfest...bring your water gun....we settle this man to man haha. Man u gonna love them RA gears for their short ratios, but gonna hate them for daily driving. Buyer backed out on my car eventhough he put a deposit on it so it's still here.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 11:33 PM
hell na i ain't playing....i be at Tunerfest...bring your water gun....we settle this man to man haha. Man u gonna love them RA gears for their short ratios, but gonna hate them for daily driving. Buyer backed out on my car eventhough he put a deposit on it so it's still here.Cool, ill make sure to bring my gangsta ass water balloons. lol. so you know some facts about the gear set? care to share them with me? Pm me :D . pros and cons. and fuck man, car looks clean as fuck, keep trying.

Nitro
08-24-2007, 11:37 PM
u rolling out tomorrow man? coming to BP for the wrxatl roll out?

imma jump on the xpressway & meet up with ya'll....makes no sense for me to drive down south to drive back up :(

UpSideDownDesi
08-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Cool, ill make sure to bring my gangsta ass water balloons. lol. so you know some facts about the gear set? care to share them with me? Pm me :D . pros and cons. and fuck man, car looks clean as fuck, keep trying.
aye man das a plan.....that'll actually be fun.....ice cold water balloons launched at random ppl....oh snap models haha. I ma bring some for sure now muahaha.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 11:55 PM
aye man das a plan.....that'll actually be fun.....ice cold water balloons launched at random ppl....oh snap models haha. I ma bring some for sure now muahaha.:D hell yeah, see everyone there tomorrow..

lxpaulxl
08-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Hey! See you posting on IA. Nice pictures, now you need a drop and some HID's =]

The Yousef
08-25-2007, 12:03 AM
how very stock.

hXc007
08-25-2007, 12:05 AM
nice rsx :goodjob:

now there's like 7 of us on here lol

The Yousef
08-25-2007, 12:08 AM
nice rsx :goodjob:

stock is nice?

:thinking:

hXc007
08-25-2007, 12:12 AM
lol im just saying nice for there being another owner of one on here

i like the color of it btw

TonyRSX
08-25-2007, 04:05 AM
u live off 29? nice...i live pretty close to ya then...bout 2 minutes from 29 off killian hill...maybe we'll run into each other on 29...iffff you do see me then be sure to wave lol :goodjob: props to fellow RSX owners :yes:

Wurm
08-25-2007, 06:26 AM
double nice the car and you

Elbow
08-25-2007, 06:32 AM
I bet if a guy posted this thread he would not have the same positive attention

MISS RSX
08-25-2007, 06:38 AM
Hey! See you posting on IA. Nice pictures, now you need a drop and some HID's =]

working on the drop..it will be soon hehe but i already got the hid lights. got it the 2nd week i bought my car lmao.

MISS RSX
08-25-2007, 06:41 AM
u live off 29? nice...i live pretty close to ya then...bout 2 minutes from 29 off killian hill...maybe we'll run into each other on 29...iffff you do see me then be sure to wave lol :goodjob: props to fellow RSX owners :yes:

yeah i pass by killian a lot. just whenever i need to go down norcross or if im going to stone mtn. but yeahhhhhhhhhhh il tryyyyyyy normally i dont pay attention to whats outside my car because im too busy jamming to my music. HAHA :yes:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-25-2007, 10:36 AM
I got a 02 RSX Type-S and OMG, SAME COLOR AS YOURS ! Haha. Damn, who blacked out your headlights? I need to get that done!!! Anyways, I stay in Lawrenceville, so if you see me, WAVEE !

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-25-2007, 11:19 AM
nice pick up

KevinT707
08-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Herrow, nice to see a female on the IA!
Theary huh? You must know Melissa then .. hrmm?

patrick4588
08-25-2007, 11:39 AM
herrow. lol. nice teg. gen 4's are badass.

KPowerEP3
08-25-2007, 12:24 PM
car looks good, and reps for the K20A3 lovin'

MISS RSX
08-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Herrow, nice to see a female on the IA!
Theary huh? You must know Melissa then .. hrmm?

lol damn how did you know i knew melissa? thats my girl. in fact im waiting on her to come get me so we can go to tunerfest. blah! who are you btw?

JDMjoe
08-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Car looks good, nice and stock! :goodjob:

Got Milk?
08-25-2007, 03:23 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/6crekcj.png would be better like that :P

i4_garage
08-25-2007, 04:53 PM
i got some Tanabe Springs u can buy :) for a good price. It comes wit stock shocks too. so u can keep ur stock ones for back up.

clean RSX!

hXc007
08-25-2007, 06:54 PM
i got some Tanabe Springs u can buy :) for a good price. It comes wit stock shocks too. so u can keep ur stock ones for back up.

clean RSX!

how much for them springs?

lxpaulxl
08-25-2007, 08:30 PM
working on the drop..it will be soon hehe but i already got the hid lights. got it the 2nd week i bought my car lmao.

Did you get them installed yet? If not, I can help you out, just LMK.

MISS RSX
08-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Did you get them installed yet? If not, I can help you out, just LMK.

yeah my hid was installed the night i got it. HAHA im sooooooo obsess with them. they are sooooooooooo pretty hehehe im such a loser.

The Yousef
08-25-2007, 10:33 PM
I bet if a guy posted this thread he would not have the same positive attention

ya think?
:slap:[

hXc007
08-25-2007, 11:04 PM
yeah my hid was installed the night i got it. HAHA im sooooooo obsess with them. they are sooooooooooo pretty hehehe im such a loser.

how bright did you get yours?

im riding with 8000k on rsx

MISS RSX
08-26-2007, 07:57 AM
how bright did you get yours?

im riding with 8000k on rsx

whoa lol no mine is just 4300k...my bf said it was the best one. so i got it hahhaa

ALVIN
08-26-2007, 08:59 AM
well at least you didnt go with 5%...i got two tickets so far from snellville's finest lol. OR as the meter registered the other night 3%...lol NIce car. Welcome to the site...have fun.

ALVIN
08-26-2007, 09:22 AM
10k on mine lol

MISS RSX
08-26-2007, 11:34 AM
well at least you didnt go with 5%...i got two tickets so far from snellville's finest lol. OR as the meter registered the other night 3%...lol NIce car. Welcome to the site...have fun.

yeah thanks. so did u go to tunerfest?

Z33_kid
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
this girl is hott

UpSideDownDesi
08-26-2007, 07:06 PM
yeah thanks. so did u go to tunerfest?
they moved Ru Sans to Tunersfest :thinking: ? Lol so u finally went... Did ya enjoy it?

MISS RSX
08-26-2007, 10:21 PM
they moved Ru Sans to Tunersfest :thinking: ? Lol so u finally went... Did ya enjoy it?

lol unfornately i did go. i enjoyed every bit of it! except for the damn heat! but damn i got my legs tanned after that. its crazy how i got a flip flop tan line hahhaha...but i also ended up going to ru sans afterward. it was cooooooooooooool. how about yourself?

SRCRX
08-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Bump for a clean ride!!

MISS RSX
08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Bump for a clean ride!!

thanks! your so sweet. ;)

UpSideDownDesi
08-26-2007, 11:36 PM
lol unfornately i did go. i enjoyed every bit of it! except for the damn heat! but damn i got my legs tanned after that. its crazy how i got a flip flop tan line hahhaha...but i also ended up going to ru sans afterward. it was cooooooooooooool. how about yourself?
flip flop tan lines....must be nice LOL. I got there around 2:45 and was there till end......fun times and in the end me and my buddy ended up doing lil drifting of our own in the drift rink....cops came in like whooaa (they were kinda cool), took our licenses, we laughed our ass off and still walked away free...that was our highlight of the night.

MISS RSX
08-27-2007, 09:22 AM
flip flop tan lines....must be nice LOL. I got there around 2:45 and was there till end......fun times and in the end me and my buddy ended up doing lil drifting of our own in the drift rink....cops came in like whooaa (they were kinda cool), took our licenses, we laughed our ass off and still walked away free...that was our highlight of the night.

oh my goodness crazy one. anyways you probably seen me there. i didn't leave until like 4'ish????

KevinT707
08-27-2007, 02:56 PM
lol damn how did you know i knew melissa? thats my girl. in fact im waiting on her to come get me so we can go to tunerfest. blah! who are you btw?
Cause.. I'm you're personal stalker. No, not really but umm yeah I figured you had to know Melissa cause I've seen you on her Top 8 and I know your name is not common so I just connected the puzzle. I saw Ant/Melissa at Tunerfest but didn't get a chance to meet you. Hopefully soon though?

MISS RSX
08-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Cause.. I'm you're personal stalker. No, not really but umm yeah I figured you had to know Melissa cause I've seen you on her Top 8 and I know your name is not common so I just connected the puzzle. I saw Ant/Melissa at Tunerfest but didn't get a chance to meet you. Hopefully soon though?

dork butt i was there with melissa! well..until she disappeared on me so i was with my other two friends. you probably did see me there. were you racing your car there? cause melissa said it was you but if so..i saw you race haha anyways...maybe next time? melissa is one of my good friends so we are together most of the time that we're available. if not now, you will meet me soon! ;)

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 05:50 PM
oh my goodness crazy one. anyways you probably seen me there. i didn't leave until like 4'ish????
crazy who me :rolleyes:?...."I am simple". I prbly did see you, but 1 problem....i don't know how you look like :thinking: (Got Facebook?). You prbly saw me...i was running all over the place in my Suby...too lazy to walk. Come out to the gwinnett meet this Thursday if you can and guess who you just might see :ninja: ? lol

MISS RSX
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
crazy who me :rolleyes:?...."I am simple". I prbly did see you, but 1 problem....i don't know how you look like :thinking: (Got Facebook?). You prbly saw me...i was running all over the place in my Suby...too lazy to walk. Come out to the gwinnett meet this Thursday if you can and guess who you just might see :ninja: ? lol

lol no i dont do facebook. how about myspace? hahah www.myspace.com/thearybun (http://www.myspace.com/thearybun) and also if you view my profile on here..my pic is on there. anywayssssssssss there was alot of wrx and evos...im like damn!! hahaha btw, what gwinnett meet? sonics or fudruckers?

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 07:59 PM
lol no i dont do facebook. how about myspace? hahah www.myspace.com/thearybun (http://www.myspace.com/thearybun) and also if you view my profile on here..my pic is on there. anywayssssssssss there was alot of wrx and evos...im like damn!! hahaha btw, what gwinnett meet? sonics or fudruckers?
ah balls...i am facehooked. Oh i was the guy...when i stepped outta my car...all the girls went "OMG.....DAMN...dirty thoughts" haha jk. Sonics meet...time to abuse myspace...u got a friends request (Sunny).

MISS RSX
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
ah balls...i am facehooked. Oh i was the guy...when i stepped outta my car...all the girls went "OMG.....DAMN...dirty thoughts" haha jk. Sonics meet...time to abuse myspace...u got a friends request (Sunny).

lol your so retarded hahha jk

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 08:10 PM
lol your so retarded hahha jk
hater :tongue1:

SixSquared
08-27-2007, 09:50 PM
80 posts and no pics of the owner.. Remedy that! Nice integra.

*leaves*

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 09:58 PM
80 posts and no pics of the owner.. Remedy that! Nice integra.

*leaves*
I think it's a IA record....first female who didn't get harassed or bashed on or someone said "oh fake" or "show boobies or GTFO". Good to see IA change for once.

SixSquared
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
^^ you make an EXCELLENT point... I forgot!!!

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/post-tits-or-gtfo.png

Done. :)

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 10:03 PM
^^ you make an EXCELLENT point... I forgot!!!

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/post-tits-or-gtfo.png

Done. :)
haha... :lmfao: the thread is complete. BTW...ur sig say u got them.....get postin :rant:

SixSquared
08-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Mine have been posted on the internet many many times, thanks to many many drunken birthdays... just gotta search another website for them.. *cough*automotiveforums.com*cough*

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Mine have been posted on the internet many many times, thanks to many many drunken birthdays... just gotta search another website for them.. *cough*automotiveforums.com*cough*
damn you are pretty much advertising...you are so helpful.......now just post the link :ninja: :flash: haha.
*uh oh here comes the crowd.....*

SixSquared
08-27-2007, 10:18 PM
My boobs are on a need to know basis... if you say you need to see them, I generally say NO. ;)

UpSideDownDesi
08-27-2007, 10:25 PM
My boobs are on a need to know basis... if you say you need to see them, I generally say NO. ;)
hmmmmm k I need to see them lol.

SixSquared
08-27-2007, 10:40 PM
NO lol. ;) I already pointed you in the direction... go find them yourself!

KevinT707
08-28-2007, 12:10 AM
dork butt i was there with melissa! well..until she disappeared on me so i was with my other two friends. you probably did see me there. were you racing your car there? cause melissa said it was you but if so..i saw you race haha anyways...maybe next time? melissa is one of my good friends so we are together most of the time that we're available. if not now, you will meet me soon! ;)
Hip Hip HoOray! Yeah I was there (Tunerfest) racing most of the time, I could care less about the show cars. I was in the white/black CRX (in my signature) :goodjob: . Come to the Varsity Meet next month w/ Melissa, & tell her cause I said so!

TwoPointOhh
08-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Maybe some 06 Type S wheels.... they should do well.

MISS RSX
08-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Hip Hip HoOray! Yeah I was there (Tunerfest) racing most of the time, I could care less about the show cars. I was in the white/black CRX (in my signature) :goodjob: . Come to the Varsity Meet next month w/ Melissa, & tell her cause I said so!

i've been to the vasity like once. i dont know i just got tired of everything. lol i dont attend much meets like i use to anymore. plus im always so busy with work..mon - fri and when the weekend comes around we are either doing things with friends at my place or its like whatever around town...aint shit to do anymore! ;(

C-loS109
08-29-2007, 03:10 PM
this is down the street from my crib.

MISS RSX
08-29-2007, 07:52 PM
this is down the street from my crib.

what is?

AnthonyF
08-29-2007, 08:02 PM
its ugly. i dont like it.

-i keed :)

upsidedowndesi and whoever...check her profile dummies. I know who she is. :goodjob: