PDA

View Full Version : Vick for the MFW or MFL

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
So on Monday he pleads, there has been much spec about what he will plea guilty to. Well me i hope he gets to come back. Vick was wrong by law, which the law to me is bullshit. Despite what people say i believe the only thing he should be held accountable for is lying. I have two pits myself, i dont fight them, but they have always been a aggressive breed. Pits can attack even if they havent been trained to. Also to all the cocksuckers that say hunting cant be compared to pit fighting, yes it can. Whites have been known to kill deer just to hang the heads on their mantle, that shit is brutal also. Whites get away with it because they call it a so called sport, that is bullshit.

Peta is full of shit, lets say Roger Clemons or George Bush was pit fighting them bitches wouldnt say shit. When those pits attacked that lady here in Georgia it was mentioned for a few ticks, but that was it. The pound kills 1,000s of dogs on a daily basis, but thats fair also I guess. Vick did lie he deserves his punishment for that, but squash trying to put the man down. I not a vick rider by no means, my boy is T.O.

Also some people are trying to make a dogs life equal to ours hell to the no. If something happend to my dogs I would be pissed but I will get over it. I can get another dog, but you cant get another mom, dad, brother and so on. But I cant wait to see what he pleaded guilty to.

Kelly
08-24-2007, 01:30 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/no.jpg

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
The dogs being aggressive, and being forced to kill each other are two totally different things, sorry. No, dog fighting isn't on par with hunting, sorry. Yes, hunters kill animals for sport but, especially in the case of deer, if THEY don't eat the meat, the meat is donated to the less fortunate.
The only thing benefited by dog fighting is vick's already fat wallet. vick ftl. he's an untalented waste of $$ anyways, and he broke the law so, throw his ass away.

Oh, and just so you know, I love how it's a black vs white thing now.

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/Chante0103/no.jpgAs much shit as I talk you know I dont give a fuck if it has been posted before, because I didnt get in it.

Kelly
08-24-2007, 01:36 PM
I agree with a lot of what you said... Well, this part anyways...

I can get another dog, but you cant get another mom, dad, brother and so on.
I'm just sayin...

It's gonna blow up in here...

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 01:43 PM
The dogs being aggressive, and being forced to kill each other are two totally different things, sorry. No, dog fighting isn't on par with hunting, sorry. Yes, hunters kill animals for sport but, especially in the case of deer, if THEY don't eat the meat, the meat is donated to the less fortunate.
The only thing benefited by dog fighting is vick's already fat wallet. vick ftl. he's an untalented waste of $$ anyways, and he broke the law so, throw his ass away.

Oh, and just so you know, I love how it's a black vs white thing now.Its not a black vs white, yall hunt and we dont. So since whites are the ones who tend to hunt call it a sport that is what it is. Hunting is not a sport it is still killing a animal. Wether you kill a dog or a a deer, a goat or any other animal it should be illegal. There are people who will see a animal in the road and still kill it, even if they have time to stop. So dont say it a black white thing. I am stating what I see. You arent the one in that situation Vick is in now, but if you were you would cry a foul,as would anyone else.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 01:50 PM
What I want to know is how do you compare a dog's life ( an animal) to a human..?
When did animals acquire such special significance...

They are not human...

I personally don't give two shits about M.Vick but the fact that ppl, both black and white, are prosecuted for dog fighting is fucking asinine....

OneSlow5pt0
08-24-2007, 01:53 PM
i wonder if we can get through one thread without a race card being pulled

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 01:58 PM
What I want to know is how do you compare a dog's life ( an animal) to a human..?
When did animals acquire such special significance...

They are not human...

I personally don't give two shits about M.Vick but the fact that ppl, both black and white, are prosecuted for dog fighting is fucking asinine....thank you it doesnt matter their color, but no animal is equal to a human.

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
i wonder if we can get through one thread without a race card being pulledits not a race card, just answer why whites call hunting a sport? because blacks dont see it as a sport. That is what I want to know. Why cant dealing drugs be a sport?

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 02:08 PM
well, no "we" don't hunt. I know I usually don't. I know some of "you" that do, regularly. It all has to do with what you're into. Dog fighting, sure, it's cruel, but some consider it a sport, just because I don't doesn't mean it isn't. Same is true of hunting.

I was by no means saying "only black people fight dogs". That's crap and everyone knows it. The race issue came from the ignorant "if George Bush...bla bla bla" statement, and you know that's how you meant it. He did wrong, and whether any of us think the law is stupid doesn't matter, he still fucked up and broke it, he got caught, and needs to man up over the shit.

1000cckiller
08-24-2007, 02:15 PM
well, no "we" don't hunt. I know I usually don't. I know some of "you" that do, regularly. It all has to do with what you're into. Dog fighting, sure, it's cruel, but some consider it a sport, just because I don't doesn't mean it isn't. Same is true of hunting.

I was by no means saying "only black people fight dogs". That's crap and everyone knows it. The race issue came from the ignorant "if George Bush...bla bla bla" statement, and you know that's how you meant it. He did wrong, and whether any of us think the law is stupid doesn't matter, he still fucked up and broke it, he got caught, and needs to man up over the shit.Fuck Bush I dont like that mofo anyway, and if yall can hunt animals, I should be able to hunt yall and call it a sport.

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 03:04 PM
again with the "yall"
see.. that's profiling...and profiling is wrong.

but I do agree with to hell with bush.

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I AGREE, LET THAT NIGRO COME BACK MAN FALCONS GONNA GO 0-16

IM CLOWNIN THEM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WOULD DO BETTER W/O HIM, CMON THEM SELLOUT DAYS ARE OVER, ITS BACK TO HEARIN BLACKED OUT GAMES ON THE RADIO LOL

LET HIM PLAY NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I AGREE, LET THAT NIGRO COME BACK MAN FALCONS GONNA GO 0-16

IM CLOWNIN THEM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WOULD DO BETTER W/O HIM, CMON THEM SELLOUT DAYS ARE OVER, ITS BACK TO HEARIN BLACKED OUT GAMES ON THE RADIO LOL

LET HIM PLAY NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

damn son, you on that shit early today. you know that fool wouldnt do anything anyways. vick ftl, strictly speakin about football.

Mike Lowrey
08-24-2007, 03:15 PM
So on Monday he pleads, there has been much spec about what he will plea guilty to. Well me i hope he gets to come back. Vick was wrong by law, which the law to me is bullshit. Despite what people say i believe the only thing he should be held accountable for is lying. I have two pits myself, i dont fight them, but they have always been a aggressive breed. Pits can attack even if they havent been trained to. Also to all the cocksuckers that say hunting cant be compared to pit fighting, yes it can. Whites have been known to kill deer just to hang the heads on their mantle, that shit is brutal also. Whites get away with it because they call it a so called sport, that is bullshit.

Peta is full of shit, lets say Roger Clemons or George Bush was pit fighting them bitches wouldnt say shit. When those pits attacked that lady here in Georgia it was mentioned for a few ticks, but that was it. The pound kills 1,000s of dogs on a daily basis, but thats fair also I guess. Vick did lie he deserves his punishment for that, but squash trying to put the man down. I not a vick rider by no means, my boy is T.O.

Also some people are trying to make a dogs life equal to ours hell to the no. If something happend to my dogs I would be pissed but I will get over it. I can get another dog, but you cant get another mom, dad, brother and so on. But I cant wait to see what he pleaded guilty to.

You are an absolute moron. Do us all a favor and follow the instructions below:

1. Purchase two lemons. one bag of salt, one butter knife, and a 10" knife
2. Squeeze both lemons, gather juice into a small cup
3. Measure out 1 full cup of salt
4. Slowly begin to cut your penis off with butter knife
5. Once penis is cut, pour lemon juice and salt into wound.
6. Make sure to rub solution into would for several minutes
7. Take 10" knife and stab yourself in the heart.

:goodjob:

81911SC
Vick blows ass anyway, not to mention he is a bitch. Fighting dogs is wrong end story.

thinkfast®
NAW VICK IS A GANSTA ASS PLAYER MAN, IF HE WAS IN A CITY THAT HAS A DECENT LINE HE WOULD WORK THEM FOOLS.. FALCONS ARE NOTHIN W/O HIM, I DONT THINK HE'LL COMEBACK TO PLAY FOR THEM THO.. ILL ROOT FOR THE MAN WHERE EVER HE IS

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
maybe so, I was just never feelin him ever since they picked him up. he's made a few plays over the past few years, but nothin all that great to me. he made some bomb ass run plays, even I wont argue that, but I think that's all he's got. Could be wrong, maybe youre right, maybe he needs a line that can hold em off a little longer to work some air magic. but meh. we'll see.