PDA

View Full Version : So I got jumped last night..

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok, so this is what happend..

Around 10pm last night, i went to the store to buy some cigs.. so i buy them, and smoke a quick one outside, while im chilling there i see eight dudes walking towards me... they had a green bandanas covering their faces.. So one of them asks me, "are you Maniac?". And im like.. yeah, who the hell are you?

He responded with, "im the leader of the REP ME I REP YOU CREW". im like, what the fuck, w0rd? so all of a sudden i see acouple green rep blocks floating over their heads, then i look over mine and see my 11 rep blocks.. So there was 8 faggots vs me, they all seemed to have decent amout of rep points. the leader had 10 blocks and the rest had 7... so i continued smoking my cig, and one newbie, well atleast thats what it said under his title "importatlant noob"... said "thanks for -repping me asshole".

so im like "LOL" whats your screen name? i probably did.. then he got mad and told me he was gonna stomp my ass on the ground, im like "ok". so then this is where it gets weird, all of us dissappered to another location, this sign that i saw said, Lucky Charms World. Gay i know, i never seen this place, so i was pretty freaked out! anyways, the leader said.. hand over ALL of your rep points maniac, i smile and say, come take them the hard way.... so then, the learder fires a -2 red energy blast and hits me, and im like fuck, i just lost some rep... "oh hell naw" so i fire back with a -4 and hits him, dude flys across the field dragonballz style, and im like "0h d@mn!"..

thats when his buddys all attack me at once, and hit me with pretty strong red beams! i lost 20 rep points in less then 2 mins.. so im like fuck that! and start charging up, i start glowing and my hair turns green! after charging for 10 secs im at my strongest stage possiable... i attack all 8 with a -4 super falcon blast and send them all flying... i grin and say, come on faggots! is that all you got! 5 mins pass and i see them making this HUGE red energy ball! i mean huge, probably the size of the peach near downtown... i could feel its energy, so i started making an energy ball as well...

they fire that monster at me, and i fire mine. they both hit and BOOM, my ball of rep power didn't even have a chance.. so i see the energy ball coming right at me, i wasted all my power making that ball, so i take it like a man, and say, fuck it... 10 mins pass and im on the floor looking pretty raged out.. the guys all come over and say, thanks for the +1232 rep points.. now we all got a new block... and they start laughing out loud... i scream, " you bitches". anyways, they leave and i get up looking like this...

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/ME0000599133_2.jpg

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:22 AM
ps; im having my rep points switched to neg reps.. fuck it, i don't wanna get jumped again, fuck rep points and fuck the rep me i rep you crew! fucking bitches. IA used to be cool, back when reps were rarly giving out.. now every fucking noob from 07 has atleast 5 or 6 rep blocks?... WTF? fucking losers and thier rep craving...

Sammich
08-24-2007, 10:24 AM
ur funny has just been

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:25 AM
i didn't think it was funny when i was getting jumped...

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 10:25 AM

Around 10pm last night, i went to the store to buy some cigs.. so i buy them, and smoke a quick one outside, while im chilling there i see eight dudes walking towards me... they had a green bandanas covering their faces.. So one of them asks me, "are you Maniac?". And im like.. yeah, who the hell are you?

He responded with, "im the leader of the REP ME I REP YOU CREW". im like, what the fuck, w0rd? so all of a sudden i see acouple green rep blocks floating over their heads, then i look over mine and see my 11 rep blocks.. So there was 8 faggots vs me, they all seemed to have decent amout of rep points. the leader had 10 blocks and the rest had 7... so i continued smoking my cig, and one newbie, well atleast thats what it said under his title "importatlant noob"... said "thanks for -repping me asshole".

so im like "LOL" whats your screen name? i probably did.. then he got mad and told me he was gonna stomp my ass on the ground, im like "ok". so then this is where it gets weird, all of us dissappered to another location, this sign that i saw said, Lucky Charms World. Gay i know, i never seen this place, so i was pretty freaked out! anyways, the leader said.. hand over ALL of your rep points maniac, i smile and say, come take them the hard way.... so then, the learder fires a -2 red energy blast and hits me, and im like fuck, i just lost some rep... "oh hell naw" so i fire back with a -4 and hits him, dude flys across the field dragonballz style, and im like "0h d@mn!"..

thats when his buddys all attack me at once, and hit me with pretty strong red beams! i lost 20 rep points in less then 2 mins.. so im like fuck that! and start charging up, i start glowing and my hair turns green! after charging for 10 secs im at my strongest stage possiable... i attack all 8 with a -4 super falcon blast and send them all flying... i grin and say, come on faggots! is that all you got! 5 mins pass and i see them making this HUGE red energy ball! i mean huge, probably the size of the peach near downtown... i could feel its energy, so i started making an energy ball as well...

they fire that monster at me, and i fire mine. they both hit and BOOM, my ball of rep power didn't even have a chance.. so i see the energy ball coming right at me, i wasted all my power making that ball, so i take it like a man, and say, fuck it... 10 mins pass and im on the floor looking pretty raged out.. the guys all come over and say, thanks for the +1232 rep points.. now we all got a new block... and they start laughing out loud... i scream, " you bitches". anyways, they leave and i get up looking like this...

Every bit of this is total bullshit. There is no such thing as a Super Falcon Blast in Lucky Charms World. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Every bit of this is total bullshit. There is no such thing as a Super Falcon Blast in Lucky Charms World. Later, QD.Yes there is, just wait til they take you there. Hopefully you don't lose as many reps as i did..

Sammich
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Every bit of this is total bullshit. There is no such thing as a Super Falcon Blast in Lucky Charms World. Later, QD.

yea only in the fruit loops world..i think he took a journey to the otherside and enjoyed it a bit too much

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
THIS IS THE GAYEST SHIT I EVER HEARD

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 10:32 AM
ILL ADMIT I WAS UPSET 4 A MIN THO

I THOUGHT SOMEONE GOT 2 YOU BEFORE I DID

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
^ LOL.

The only thing gayer then rep points, is Ricky.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 10:35 AM

Or post number 10. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
If anyone wants any rep points, let me know now.. cause im not gonna be giving out any, anymore... once julio changes my rep points, i will no longer give a shit about repping people... let me now faggots...

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 10:39 AM
dang i was about to be happy as hell if you really got jumped...
too bad it wasn't true...
*sigh*
maybe next time it'll be for real.

Sammich
08-24-2007, 10:40 AM
gtfo maniac..before i hit u w/ a super d00per r3d bl4st3r

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
FUCK, I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING REP POINTS! IM GONNA HAVE ALL RED SO WHY REP ME? FUCK!!!!!!

STOP REPPING ME QUEERS!

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 10:44 AM
shes a maniac maniac

alex I gotta feeling you gonna have grass stains on ur good clothes next time I see u

1000cckiller

you are a motherfuckin dreamer.lol

Sammich
shes a maniac maniac

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 10:45 AM
FUCK, I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING REP POINTS! IM GONNA HAVE ALL RED SO WHY REP ME? FUCK!!!!!!

STOP REPPING ME QUEERS!

quit your crying. if you dont want rep points, stay the fuck off IA like you said awhile ago.
you're so fucking lame.
did will not give you any booty this morning? got damn dude.

Maniaç
SPEAKING OF THAT SONG, JULIAN LEFT ME A LINK OF THAT VIDEO ON MY MYSPACE! LOL.

shit is to funny! and ricky im not afriad of the "Wow wow west gang"

quickdodge®
alex I gotta feeling you gonna have grass stains on ur good clothes next time I see u

At least on his knees. Later, QD.

Sammich
08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
yea i heard maniac is pretty good at the knowledge is power routine lol

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
quit your crying. if you dont want rep points, stay the fuck off IA like you said awhile ago.
you're so fucking lame.
did will not give you any booty this morning? got damn dude.I never said i wasn't gonna post again, just said chill with making threads and posting in the whores lounger stupid ass! get your facts straight or shut the fuck up!

don't you have the abortion appointment in acouple hours?

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:48 AM
I have never and will never get jumped... Fuck that, thats why i carry a stake knife with me every where i go... lol.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 10:49 AM
thats why i carry a stake knife with me every where i go... lol.

Stake knife? You hanging out with Buffy looking for vampires? Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
As a matter of fact i do...... anyways, im gonna take my nap... fuck this thread and fuck rep points!

peace!

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Later, QD.

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
As a matter of fact i do...... anyways, im gonna take my nap... fuck this thread and fuck rep points!

peace!

lol u started this thread..
fuck rep points?

why did you rep me then loser?
go take a nap with will. he's probably gettin cold.

thinkfast®
THIS JUST IN MANIAC IS A CLOSET LESBIAN

Sammich
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha maniac the backpoletakerboy lol... 1G1 out lol

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:38 PM
what the fuck? i still have my rep points... lol. gay, anyways who wants some reps? giving them out faster then a hooker on Friday night!

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:47 PM
and yes i was bored as fuck when i thought about this.. lolol. but why do yall keep repping me?

SL33P3R
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
WOW, GAYEST THREAD EVER

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
And you wonder why people think of you as an idiot and then you turn around and cry about not wanting people to think of you that way. Later, QD.

SL33P3R
08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
LOL I dont care if people think im an idiot, i just asked george what his problem was with me

dont you have a truck to be driving faggot?

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
WOW, GAYEST THREAD EVERtaylor, shut your god damn ass up boy! no one gives a shit what you have to say!

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 05:22 PM
LOL I dont care if people think im an idiot, i just asked george what his problem was with me

That's what I thought. You're a whining little bitch. I saw the IM. Awwww, your poor little feelings hurt and you couldn't get the money to have them mended so you had to IM George crying about why he has a problem with you. Ever thought about what you post might be the problem? You see how many people come at me trying to test me, including you? You won't see me boo-hooing to them in PMs or IMs asking why you don't like me. Then turn around and like Ray Charles in a movie theater you don't see what's going on. You've been told on many occasions by people who are obviously smarter and more mature than you that you need to grow up. I've never had a problem with you(that I remember) but you seem to be drumming up your problems and then sobbing to people that confront you about it. Learn the lesson now you dumbass. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 05:23 PM

Oh and nice comeback tryint to joke about my job. But at least I'm not at some dead end here now gone tomorrow tuning shop. The only reason you'll still be around in your older age will because of your parent's wealth(if that's true). Because it sure won't be because of your career path. Later, QD.

Whiteboy™
08-24-2007, 05:42 PM
this thread is full of hate....

Double_0_Rusty
08-24-2007, 06:11 PM
lol at Maniac and QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
08-25-2007, 01:54 AM
Die. Both of you. Maniac is like what 15? Hanging out with QD whos like what 37? Sounds like NAMBLA to me.

Psycho
08-25-2007, 01:58 AM
^ LOL.

Then what about Ricky's rep points?

0p7!mu5
08-25-2007, 04:03 AM
damn i was waitin for the shinku hadooooouuuuuuukkkkkeeeeeennnn! Shoulda did a fusion with qd then ended the lil neg reppin bastards..lol

The Yousef
08-25-2007, 09:12 PM

u really need to unplug....

...from life.

Whiteboy™
08-25-2007, 09:14 PM
why is this thread still alive???

"B"
08-25-2007, 09:37 PM
ps; im having my rep points switched to neg reps.. fuck it, i don't wanna get jumped again, fuck rep points and fuck the rep me i rep you crew! fucking bitches. IA used to be cool, back when reps were rarly giving out.. now every fucking noob from 07 has atleast 5 or 6 rep blocks?... WTF? fucking losers and thier rep craving...

You were one of the main ones who use to ask for rep. STFU

I thought you left?

man
08-25-2007, 10:14 PM
So I got jumped last night..

O rly?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/94/94/23469494.jpg

CRX3R
08-25-2007, 11:08 PM
PILLS??........................................... ........... Purple?........................................... ............ Coke???........................................... .......... Angel DUST................ THATS IT!!! ITS THE DUST......

xLSTONEx
08-25-2007, 11:14 PM
where is that thread you made not long ago about no longer making bullshit fucking threads anymore?

fucksohc
08-25-2007, 11:31 PM
didnt u say a few months back u wernt gonna make any new threads in the whores? bec of this thread i wish you would do that...

"B"
08-26-2007, 07:08 AM
where is that thread you made not long ago about no longer making bullshit fucking threads anymore?

+1

quickdodge®
08-26-2007, 07:12 AM
+1

+whatever. Later, QD.

The Ninja
08-26-2007, 08:56 AM
That was pretty weird.

Maniaç
08-26-2007, 10:27 AM
All of yall are fucking idiots. Ive been posting in the whores lounge, said why i came back and everything.. but whatever, thanks for the reps gays. :rolleyes:

fucksohc
08-26-2007, 10:51 PM
+1

+whatever. Later, QD.

all these + reps and i didnt recieve any of em...lol

ShooterMcGavin
08-27-2007, 12:16 AM
wow...

OneSlow5pt0
08-27-2007, 12:49 AM
some crackas at chick fila jumped me 3 nights ago...but u dont see me making threads