PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Slow Motion
08-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Why is it that you are on a date with a female that seems to be half way intelligent she goes off and F it ^ with a dumba$$ comment or question?

I went out with this gorgeous long haired girl i had bumped into (literally) and we were talking everything is moving nicely then she starts talking about what she looks for in a man.....nice, affectionate so on and so forth. Then she says he has to be financially stable. Ok check its not bad to want that but read on.....She then states how she is fed up with guys that can't handle there money properly or do the things necassary to keep up with the bills they accumulate.

Well i procede to ask does she think she is financially stable...she then say's "No im not financially stable but i handle mines". How is it that you want someone financially stable but your not. Then credit score came up. She has a 4 something or 505 credit score. WTF and you want a man that is financially stable just so you can F^ his life and credit too. Hell nah.

WHY? This has happened on a few occasions not just this encounter.

*end of ran*

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:33 AM
you got to know this broads credit score in one convo.. what are you the CIA or something. but for real though most people in this new society we live among work to live of someone else... my credit is good for my age thanks to my pops working at somethings while i was young and me doing somethings but i've have women tell me thats all they look for in a man is a good wallet and a good score ....... money has become the eye of beauty in this day and age and is become the over looker of intellect and personality hence there being a higher divorce rate then the great depression... fact is.. money makes the world go round and we all want someone with it to help us go with the flow.... i have spoken

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:35 AM
LOL well all I can say is maybe she needs someone to "babysit" her...

I know for myself, from bad relationships in the past, I am not dealing with anyones bullshit.

Did you ask her why her credit was so bad? Sometimes it might not be what you think it is...

and as far as wanting a man who is financially stable, a women wants a man to take charge in a relationship, make decisions, while also making her an equal...in other words..

women are fucking confusing...

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:37 AM
women are fucking confusing...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :look: :bow:

babygurl
you got to know this broads credit score in one convo.. what are you the CIA or something. but for real though most people in this new society we live among work to live of someone else... my credit is good for my age thanks to my pops working at somethings while i was young and me doing somethings but i've have women tell me thats all they look for in a man is a good wallet and a good score ....... money has become the eye of beauty in this day and age and is become the over looker of intellect and personality hence there being a higher divorce rate then the great depression... fact is.. money makes the world go round and we all want someone with it to help us go with the flow.... i have spoken

sounds like all the girls you meet are gold digging bitches...

Dracc
sounds like all the girls you meet are gold digging bitches...

that about sums it up.. but i have meet this one i'm talking to now.. she's the best.. like i couldn't ask for anything more :rolleyes:

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:38 AM
AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :look: :bow:

LOL guys arent easy either...but shit happens right?

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:39 AM
that about sums it up.. but i have meet this one i'm talking to now.. she's the best.. like i couldn't ask for anything more :rolleyes:

lol congrats then...

0p7!mu5
werd... i fear what my gf would become.. tryin to keep that in check so far so good

Dracc
LOL guys arent easy either...but shit happens right?

tru dat... as a guy i can tell you off the bat.. i get confussed on what i want... in a relationship or in a damn meal :(

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:40 AM
lol congrats then...

thank you so kindly.... but she's kinda weird.. but i like her though:D

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:41 AM
tru dat... as a guy i can tell you off the bat.. i get confussed on what i want... in a relationship or in a damn meal :(

relationships are bullshit most of the time..either one works to keep it together...or the other one doesnt give a shit..

but thanks for your honesty...oh yeah I have had nothing but bad relationships...

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:42 AM
thank you so kindly.... but she's kinda weird.. but i like her though:D

weird is always fun.....

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:45 AM
relationships are bullshit most of the time..either one works to keep it together...or the other one doesnt give a shit..

but thanks for your honesty...oh yeah I have had nothing but bad relationships...

yeah me too.... thats how they work or you just find that person thats just there for the ride

weird is always fun.....

I'm learning that.. and it is fun i learn new stuff about her daily

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:48 AM
yeah me too.... thats how they work or you just find that person thats just there for the ride

I'm learning that.. and it is fun i learn new stuff about her daily

Awesome...sounds like you are having fun... :)

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:53 AM
I am........ its enjoyable to be around her though i tend to play around alot and act dumb around her.. because i get at a lost for words sometimes

Slow Motion
08-24-2007, 03:53 AM
She says she made some bad decisions with her credit card thats where her debt comes from. And she was telling me this freely after a few drinks....Hurray for alcohol...But yeah she was rocking a nice outfit and a prada purse so im sure we can guess where the money went.

That is all..

Dracc
08-24-2007, 03:55 AM
She says she made some bad decisions with her credit card thats where her debt comes from. And she was telling me this freely after a few drinks....Hurray for alcohol...But yeah she was rocking a nice outfit and a prada purse so im sure we can guess where the money went.

That is all..

her bad decisons are whats going to make her a high risk when it comes to buying a car or house.. or apartment now adays.. good job Paris Dilbitch

babygurl
08-24-2007, 04:03 AM

That is all..

sounds like if you werew to get serious with this girl, you would have to watch your finances...LOL

Stormhammer
08-24-2007, 04:05 AM
i have no idea what my credit is

granted I don't even have a credit card either - unless a debit card counts? fuck if I know

Slow Motion
08-24-2007, 04:05 AM
her bad decisons are whats going to make her a high risk when it comes to buying a car or house.. or apartment now adays.. good job Paris Dilbitch

And she and other like her think im going to let them F^ my credit....Hell to the Muhf***in nah..Not my credit. Thats why its my credit only i am going to be the one to mess it up, no one else..

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Snoop and Dre said it best: Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 07:37 AM
if a girl brings up money on a first date, she's usually a gold digger.

Kelly
08-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Now I aint sayin she a goldigger...

edit: didn't see Dee's previous post :rant:
she beat me to it...

Slow Motion
08-24-2007, 12:16 PM
if a girl brings up money on a first date, she's usually a gold digger.

True, True.... I thought about that after i dropped her off and pressed delete on the cell. A huge red flag right there.

The search continues...

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
ALL I WANNA SEE IS ASS & TITTIES
SHAKE IT LIKE THEY DO AT MAGIC CITY
W/ T.I. IN THAT MOTHAFUCKA
CALL ME 50 P.I. IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA

thinkfast®
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
I GOT 40'S LIKE THE LIQUOR STORE
POUR IT ON YA WEAVE LIKE THAT BITCH IN THE G THANG VIDEO

ilovemyhonda.
08-24-2007, 01:07 PM
sounds like she wants a sugar daddy who is rich so he can give her all his money and still pay the bills

ilovemyhonda.
08-24-2007, 01:09 PM
True, True.... I thought about that after i dropped her off and pressed delete on the cell. A huge red flag right there.

The search continues...

sorry it didnt work,

GL with your search.