PDA

View Full Version : MUSIC THREAD

Mooney1184
08-24-2007, 12:51 AM
ok im really hoping this isnt a repost, but im trying to broaden my music horizon, and im curious of everyones personal favorite bands/music. theres no set limit, but dont get too carried away. i listen to just about everything, from beethoven, 2pac, taking back sunday, saosin, garth brooks, jack johnson, the postal service, yeah yeah yeahs, MOTHA FUCKIN 311, and the list goes on and on, but im curious what everyone else listens to. o yeah, if you listen to a band that you think no one else has heard of post em up, i wouldnt mind getting some new music in my ipod.

VooDooXII
08-24-2007, 01:43 AM
I don't like sharing the bands I listen to. If I do, they'll get mainstream and I can't like them anymore.

Hah, Hollywood Undead...they're weird as hell. I really enjoy them. They've got some absolutely ridiculous songs, and some rather deep stuff...give them a shot.

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 03:12 AM
I don't like sharing the bands I listen to. If I do, they'll get mainstream and I can't like them anymore.

Hah, Hollywood Undead...they're weird as hell. I really enjoy them. They've got some absolutely ridiculous songs, and some rather deep stuff...give them a shot.

HU is good.

The Youngn
08-24-2007, 03:45 AM
you could probably go look around in the "Entertainment" section and find somet stuff in there

Brick
08-24-2007, 03:59 AM
A few suggestions.....
Pie Tasters
Specials
Selecter
Catch 22
RX Bandits
Treephort
Aquabats
Madness
Lagwagon
Nomeansno
Frenzel Rhomb
88 Fingers Louie
98Mute
The Bollweevils
Mustard Plug
Five Iron Frenzy
Rancid
Bouncing Souls
Screaching Weasel
Subhumans
Against All Authority
The Queers
Sick of It All
Swingin Utters
Street Dogs
Skatalites
Teen Idols
snapcase
Tiger Army

Yay copy and paste.

Dracc
08-24-2007, 04:02 AM
Earth wind and fire.... wait a sec

The Youngn
08-24-2007, 04:32 AM
^^they are the shit!

Brick
08-24-2007, 06:05 AM
^^they are the shit!

They're no Foreigner.

Kyle
08-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Slightly Stoopid. Reggae Rock FTW.

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 07:32 AM
A few suggestions.....

Treephort

those guys are douche puddles. they used to play at swayze's all the time.

Brick
08-24-2007, 07:35 AM
those guys are douche puddles. they used to play at swayze's all the time.

and years before Swayze's. Probably played there all the time because Lee owns it.... :thinking:

Sammich
08-24-2007, 07:35 AM
my music is still limited..but im in the process of broadening my music 'horizons' too..cuz hip hop is limited now..theres too much rap

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 07:44 AM
ok im really hoping this isnt a repost, but im trying to broaden my music horizon, and im curious of everyones personal favorite bands/music. theres no set limit, but dont get too carried away. i listen to just about everything, from beethoven, 2pac, taking back sunday, saosin, garth brooks, jack johnson, the postal service, yeah yeah yeahs, MOTHA FUCKIN 311, and the list goes on and on, but im curious what everyone else listens to. o yeah, if you listen to a band that you think no one else has heard of post em up, i wouldnt mind getting some new music in my ipod.

You think maybe the ENTERTAINMENT section(which is where music related topics belong) would be the more appropriate location for this thread? Maybe you should have made a thread entitled....THREAD LOCATION COMPREHENSION instead. Later, QD.

BKgen®
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
check out a band called Abigail's Ghost. They're a new band out of new orleans. I got their debut album off itunes the other day and it's all i've been listening to ever since.

VooDooXII
08-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Check out Chainestereo...local band out of Gainesville. I used to be in a band with their bassist. I think we were better to be honest, because I doesn't really show his talent here, but it's something. They're an alternative-rock type.

mushroom_toy
08-24-2007, 11:10 AM
You know who the best is and still is....PINK FLOYD

Mooney1184
08-24-2007, 11:14 AM
You think maybe the ENTERTAINMENT section(which is where music related topics belong) would be the more appropriate location for this thread? Maybe you should have made a thread entitled....THREAD LOCATION COMPREHENSION instead. Later, QD.

i dont visit the entertainment section very often, so i forgot. but thanks for the reminder. mods can feel free to move this thread where it would be best suited.

thanks for all the input guys.

s13slider®
08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
you should try listening to the band
QD and the admins (one of my personal favs) but the worst band ever is , nooblets and the reposts.

Ran
08-24-2007, 02:13 PM
They're no Foreigner.Would you care for some Super Tramp or Journey to go with that?