PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Tell Me....

S II K
08-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Why the hell black people think this is "Crunk"?

Now im not racist or anything...but holy shit this is gay. Do yall black folks think this is cool or something? I swear if i ever have kids and i see them doing this shit i am disowning them right there and then.

Now someone please help me out here cuz i dont think id go out to a club and do this.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJyvdOaQWo

:screwy:

Black4DrEK
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Sounds a lil. RACI. to ME!:thinking:

Now im not racist or anything...but holy shit this is gay. Do yall black folks think this is cool or something? I swear if i ever have kids and i see them doing this shit i am disowning them right there and then.

Now someone please help me out here cuz i dont think id go out to a club and do this.

S II K
08-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Sounds a lil. RACI. to ME!:thinking:

Everyone has a little racist in them, wether its towards blacks, whites, hispanics, asians...etc

so i guess it does sound racist, but look at that video and tell me that is not some stupid ass shit.

its funny as hell though...:lmfao:

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Everyone has a little racist in them, wether its towards blacks, whites, hispanics, asians...etc

My half black daughter amd half Japanese son will beg to differ on that. Later, QD.

S II K
08-23-2007, 10:31 PM
im going to come up with my "new" song/dance its going to be:

We dont dust no mo, we just windex that hoe....YUUULLLLL!

hahaha i bet id make millions off that song i already have the dance in mind. lol if these fuckers can sing about lawn mowers why cant i sing about windex?

S II K
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
My half black daughter amd half Japanese son will beg to differ on that. Later, QD.

QD you and your family are a legacy, so this would be an exeption for you. lol

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
08-23-2007, 10:54 PM
That video is BY FAR the worst shit I've ever seen. I guess while they are out not having jobs the best they can do is at least make a dance and music to make the white women just adore them.

VooDooXII
08-24-2007, 01:49 AM
I heard that Souljah Boy thing and closed it.

Did I miss anything?

TIGERJC
08-24-2007, 01:52 AM
God I hate that fucking song

TIGERJC
08-24-2007, 01:55 AM

So two blk youths represents all blk ppl, sounds like you're one smart mofo :screwy: .

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 02:02 AM
It's stupid.
Those kids are REALLY stupid.
Soulja fag is just that.
Tiger, like it or not, a lot of young black people do, DO dumb shit like this and think it makes them G.
Newsflash for them: it does make them G...to the a-y.

TIGERJC
08-24-2007, 02:27 AM
It's stupid.
Those kids are REALLY stupid.
Soulja fag is just that.
Tiger, like it or not, a lot of young black people do, DO dumb shit like this and think it makes them G.
Newsflash for them: it does make them G...to the a-y.
wow all my blk friends and black ppl I know don't do that type of shit. Do you collect data on black youths or something along the lines to come up with that conclusion?

Brick
08-24-2007, 03:52 AM
wow all my blk friends and black ppl I know don't do that type of shit. Do you collect data on black youths or something along the lines to come up with that conclusion?

Maybe it's all of the other videos on youtube of black kids doing the same thing?

and an EDIT just for you:

http://ie.youtube.com/results?search=related&search_query=Superman%20Crank%20dat%20Soulja%20Boy %20Dancing&v=lDJyvdOaQWo

:gay:

TIGERJC
08-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Maybe it's all of the other videos on youtube of black kids doing the same thing?

and an EDIT just for you:

http://ie.youtube.com/results?search=related&search_query=Superman%20Crank%20dat%20Soulja%20Boy %20Dancing&v=lDJyvdOaQWo

:gay:
Yea idiots tend to to be more public with stuff than ppl with sense.

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 05:35 AM

I collect my data from seeing them do this stupid shit in public, and sadly, I see it quite often. Hell, what's even worse is stupid white kids that can't dance trying to copy the stupid black kids making the crap up.

Nitro
08-24-2007, 05:44 AM
I collect my data from seeing them do this stupid shit in public, and sadly, I see it quite often. Hell, what's even worse is stupid white kids that can't dance trying to copy the stupid black kids making the crap up.

:lmfao:

now that was funny right there........

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 07:02 AM
what's even worse is stupid white kids that can't dance trying to copy the stupid black kids making the crap up.

This is the fucking truth. White folks should leave hip hop dancing to black people. As stupid and inane as it looks, black people look much better doing it than whites.

Hmmmm. Don't read that last sentence the wrong way, lolol. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 07:18 AM
That video is BY FAR the worst shit I've ever seen. I guess while they are out not having jobs the best they can do is at least make a dance and music to make the white women just adore them.

Yes, this is the goal of rap music....:rolleyes:
You sir, sound reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bitter and a tad bit racist....
I'm sure one day you will find a white woman of your own...
Until then, white blow up dolls will have to suffice......:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 07:19 AM

I agree but...I don't think ANYONE, black or white or anything in between, you should be participating in this idiocy......

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 07:40 AM
cuz black people don't have any other shit to do.........?
they make up dances while white people play beer pong and flip cup....

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 07:45 AM
cuz black people don't have any other shit to do.........?
they make up dances while white people play beer pong and flip cup....

Lmao......+1 for you....

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 08:46 AM
hey, don't hate on beer pong :(

Nemesis
08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Is that Nitro?

lmao

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm not hating on beer pong. I play it all the time :)

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
those songs are so damn annoying...
but for some reason you have fun at the club dancing to it...
i just can't stand hearing it on the radio.

mocha latte cupcake
08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
is it just me or are they totally ahead of the song....

Tracy
08-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Some of you are freaking idiots. They are KIDS having fun. Who cares???? They have Youtube to broadcast their stupidity. Most of us didn't have that when we were stupid kids, thank god. I rememeber making up dances that included the roger rabbit, the kid n play and the cabbage patch. Not so cute to my elders ;)

So now that I brought up that they are KIDS, let me say one more time, they are KIDS, why should they have a job? I also don't understand how a dance that YOU call stupid could attract your beloved, obviously SMART (since they are white), women...go figure :???: Seems to me that you wouldn't have to worry about your white women being picked up by the black man with stupid dances....since white=smart and black =stupid.

Kyle
08-24-2007, 08:59 AM
That was amazing. LMFAO. +2.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 09:00 AM
I rememeber making up dances that included the roger rabbit, the kid n play and the cabbage patch.

You didn't make up those dances. Later, QD.

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:02 AM
You didn't make up those dances. Later, QD.

Fag, I didn't say I made up those dances. I said I made up dances that included those moves. So :stfu: :yes:

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Your sentence structure would leave educated people to believe that you made up a bunch of dances of which the aforementioned moves were included. Now if you would have have alluded to you making up dances that included moves from those dances, then you would be leading people down the path of truthfulness. Later, QD.

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Your sentence structure would leave educated people to believe that you made up a bunch of dances of which the aforementioned moves were included. Now if you would have have alluded to you making up dances that included moves from those dances, then you would be leading people down the path of truthfulness. Later, QD.

The fact that I said I made up dances that INCLUDED those moves should lead the educated to understand that I made up dances that INCLUDED those moves, not that I MADE UP those moves.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 09:15 AM
The fact that I said I made up dances that INCLUDED those moves should lead the educated to understand that I made up dances that INCLUDED those moves, not that I MADE UP those moves.

No. That would be like me saying that I wrote a lot of books, that includes Pet Cemetery, Interview With a Vampire and Heidi. People will think that I am claiming to have written those books, when in fact, I wrote a book that had some of each of those books included within it.

Now stop it. You're making me think of things to get you with, thus making it harder for me to own you. Later, QD.

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:18 AM
No. That would be like me saying that I wrote a lot of books, that includes Pet Cemetery, Interview With a Vampire and Heidi. People will think that I am claiming to have written those books, when in fact, I wrote a book that had some of each of those books included within it.

Now stop it. You're making me think of things to get you with, thus making it harder for me to own you. Later, QD.

OH I see what you are saying now. Fine. You win.

Now I have to post this again because it was good and you stole my thunder:

Some of you are freaking idiots. They are KIDS having fun. Who cares???? They have Youtube to broadcast their stupidity. Most of us didn't have that when we were stupid kids, thank god. I remember making up dances routines where I would do the roger rabbit, the kid n play and the cabbage patch. Not so cute to my elders

So now that I brought up that they are KIDS, let me say one more time, they are KIDS, why should they have a job? I also don't understand how a dance that YOU call stupid could attract your beloved, obviously SMART (since they are white), women...go figure Seems to me that you wouldn't have to worry about your white women being picked up by the black man with stupid dances....since white=smart and black =stupid.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 09:19 AM
LOLOL!!!!!

Later, QD.

tony
08-24-2007, 09:34 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TIGERJC again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tracy again.

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:40 AM
LOLOL!!!!!

Later, QD. :D

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't gove a shit what tiger or anyone else says, only black folks would come up with something that stupid! black people need to realize that, yes, yall are mostly the ones who dance like that!

wiggas suck at it, wetbacks are to busy acting like wannabe gangsters to worry about looking like idiots on the dance floor... god damn, what happend to the old fasion break dancing?

Kevykev
08-24-2007, 09:42 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NOWWAMMITYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU again

I hate that song!

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:53 AM
wiggas suck at it, wetbacks are to busy acting like wannabe gangsters to worry about looking like idiots on the dance floor...

I beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqsrq34qDyk

Tracy
08-24-2007, 09:56 AM
I wonder if black people made up line-dancing. Pretty stupid IMO
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=352051488351843113&q=line+dance&total=12025&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 09:56 AM
god damn, what happend to the old fasion break dancing?

X2

Frög
08-24-2007, 10:30 AM
hahaha those kids are such D-BAGS!

BB6dohcvtec
08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Some of you are freaking idiots. They are KIDS having fun. Who cares???? They have Youtube to broadcast their stupidity. Most of us didn't have that when we were stupid kids, thank god. I rememeber making up dances that included the roger rabbit, the kid n play and the cabbage patch. Not so cute to my elders ;)

So now that I brought up that they are KIDS, let me say one more time, they are KIDS, why should they have a job? I also don't understand how a dance that YOU call stupid could attract your beloved, obviously SMART (since they are white), women...go figure :???: Seems to me that you wouldn't have to worry about your white women being picked up by the black man with stupid dances....since white=smart and black =stupid.

:goodjob:

Dracc
08-24-2007, 10:38 AM
I beg to differ.

thats my favorite song.... :D

myyellowspec
08-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Look, at least they are just being dumb kids like most of us with childhoods were. They could have been doing some really gay shit like this http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=vgq0rwzjkJs

§treet_§peed
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Damn that was a waste of storage room on computers. time, money energy and effort. those guys really need to off themselves and save the world from having to pay there future i'm a rapper but i'm homeless and i live on the street bitchass.. JESUS I HATE PEOPLE. well this is one reason anyways.

itsjustdee
08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
I beg to differ.

Lol...looks like Ricky, but a bigger version.

§treet_§peed
08-24-2007, 11:46 AM
both of them were especially those fags.. damn dude i hope my computer didn't just become gay from that shit or i'm sueing...

Ran
08-24-2007, 12:05 PM
"Crunk"...I mean really, "crunk"? That's the best word they could come up with to label a trend? I've never understood it. Fly, dope, hip...WTF? :thinking:

Also, that vid was pretty bad.

bigdare23
08-24-2007, 12:10 PM
So two blk youths represents all blk ppl, sounds like you're one smart mofo :screwy: .

I was thinking the same thing :thinking:

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
LMAO @ SACK ATTACK FOR EXHIBITING THE BIGGEST CASE OF FAGGOTRY I HAVE SEEN TODAY.......

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

NEXT TIME HIT ME UP IN HERE; DON'T TRY TO SWEET TALK ME IN PM'S, QUEER.......

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Post up the pm convo... lolol.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 04:42 PM
SERIOUSLY, WHAT KINDA DICK IN THE BOOTY ASS SHIT IS NAMING YOURSELF SACK ATTACK......?

LMAO@ THIS ELTON JOHN ASS MOTHERFUCKER...LOOK AT HIS PIC...HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE THAT DICKGOBBLER TOO, DOESN'T HE?

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:44 PM
LOL! becoming a shit talker too i see.... yeah, thats a pretty gay screen name imo.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 04:51 PM
WHAT CAN I SAY?..
STUDIED THE BEST...
BIG UPS TO YOU, QD, AND THINKFAST....

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:52 PM
lolol. id rep you if i could...

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:08 PM
sweet talk in pms? hahaha

I neg repd your punk ass and YOU pmd me some shit saying you dont care if I neg you and someday maybe I will have my own girl and some other dumb shit. Get a life.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:08 PM
THIS IS THE SHIT THAT HE WROTE TO ME...FUTHER EVIDENCE OF WHAT A FAG HE TRULY IS.......

I just get tired of seeing white women with black men. THATS MY FUCKING OPINION!!!!

Fuck you, When you want some, let me know. I love to fuck your stomach with a knife!:D

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
sweet talk in pms? hahaha

I neg repd your punk ass and YOU pmd me some shit saying you dont care if I neg you and someday maybe I will have my own girl and some other dumb shit. Get a life.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NEGATIVE REPS?...

JUST TO PISS YOU OFF, I THINK I'LL GO FUCK A WHITE CHICK....:goodjob:

LMAO@ THE RACIST BALLERINA....

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:10 PM
And btw, SACK ATTACK is just funny. SACKIE has always been my name and then I watched saved by the bell and Zack Morris had a band ZACK ATTACK, so you know what it was. Sounds pretty fuckin original to me. I keep to my roots, I aint trying to be shit I aint and I aint trying to impress a mother fucker talkin about stuntin all day. What the fuck are you stuntin on bitch?

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:11 PM
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NEGATIVE REPS?...

JUST TO PISS YOU OFF, I THINK I'LL GO FUCK A WHITE CHICK....:goodjob:

LMAO@ THE RACIST BALLERINA....

DAMNIT, Now on top of being the dumbest son of a bitch I've ever talked to, your also black. Shame on you for being black. Good luck with life you ignorant bitch.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:12 PM
And btw, SACK ATTACK is just funny. SACKIE has always been my name and then I watched saved by the bell and Zack Morris had a band ZACK ATTACK, so you know what it was. Sounds pretty fuckin original to me. I keep to my roots, I aint trying to be shit I aint and I aint trying to impress a mother fucker talkin about stuntin all day. What the fuck are you stuntin on bitch?

STICKING TO YOUR ROOTS AND YET YOU'RE TYPING SLANG..

CONFUSED MUCH?
AND SAVED BY THE BELL?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 05:12 PM
I just get tired of seeing white women with black men. THATS MY FUCKING OPINION!!!!

There is something that I don't understand about this. You seem to represent a double standard because I read a post by you the other day about how if you weren't with your wife now, you'd be with a black girl in a minute. Now why is it ok for a white dude to fuck with a black girl but not ok for a white girl to fuck with a black guy? Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
DAMNIT, Now on top of being the dumbest son of a bitch I've ever talked to, your also black. Shame on you for being black. Good luck with life you ignorant bitch.

FOR SOMEONE WHO'S CALLING ME DUMB, SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW
THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN (YOUR) AND (YOU'RE)?

ILLITERATE RACISTS FTL....

VooDooXII
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I love white girls.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:15 PM
FUCKING SAVED BY THE BELL...LOLOLOLOLOL

WHAT A GOAT FUCKING LOSER....

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2007, 05:18 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TIGERJC again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tracy again.
ditto....

i think the rest of you ppl are sad. REAL SAD

Look, at least they are just being dumb kids like most of us with childhoods were. They could have been doing some really gay shit like this http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=vgq0rwzjkJs
LMAO!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: wow that was stupid ass hell but so funny...some of you white guys mite need to practice that to get a lil rhythm in sex so you how to satisfy ya women so she wont run to blk guy for tha D

SERIOUSLY, WHAT KINDA DICK IN THE BOOTY ASS SHIT IS NAMING YOURSELF SACK ATTACK......?

LMAO@ THIS ELTON JOHN ASS MOTHERFUCKER...LOOK AT HIS PIC...HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE THAT DICKGOBBLER TOO, DOESN'T HE?

hahaha now see Sack attack.....its not jus me think that sn was a lil on tha gay side. you mite want to change that just lil. put tha Z where the S is to be on the safe side of things

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
There is something that I don't understand about this. You seem to represent a double standard because I read a post by you the other day about how if you weren't with your wife now, you'd be with a black girl in a minute. Now why is it ok for a white dude to fuck with a black girl but not ok for a white girl to fuck with a black guy? Later, QD.

QD I havent figured that one out yet...haha

Heres how I see it.

If I'm walking through wal-mart tomorrow and I see a nice white lady with a nice dressed educated black man it really dont get to me, But here in covington, all the time I see trash ass fuckin nasty white bitches with these ghetto ass mother fuckers walking on the side of the road and shit with kids, pushing strollers and such. Now THAT shit gets to me. Also the media has made it a MUST to always have black male and white females on commercials, tv shows and stuff. I seen a commercial yesterdayabout safe sex with a hot ass white chick standing in front of some doorway talking to some guy about she wasnt gonna give him the pussy beause he didnt wanna wear a condom, The camera turned around and he was black...NOTHING is for sure wrong with interracial relationships honestly but why so much black guy gettin the pussy. You hardly ever see black women with white guys and its just strange that so many white women want black males and so few black women want white males. I would fuck a black chick with the quickness. I find black women way more attractive then I do white women. I dont even understand myself sometimes so I dont really expect anyone reading this to either. I'm not trying to start shit or argue with anyone, I just have certain opinions just like everone else.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:20 PM

RACISTS ARE OFTEN HYPOCRITICAL......

ASK STROM THURMOND......

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 05:21 PM
oh snaps!

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:22 PM
[/QUOTE]

hahaha now see Sack attack.....its not jus me think that sn was a lil on tha gay side. you mite want to change that just lil. put tha Z where the S is to be on the safe side of things[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again, I'm not here to impress or even attempt to impress anyone. I'm myself and its always gonna be that way. If I meet a few enimies or people who just dont agree with me then so be it. It's only the internet. One cable being unplugged can end this at any moment so I really dont let it get to me.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:23 PM

Heres how I see it.

If I'm walking through wal-mart tomorrow and I see a nice white lady with a nice dressed educated black man it really dont get to me, But here in covington, all the time I see trash ass fuckin nasty white bitches with these ghetto ass mother fuckers walking on the side of the road and shit with kids, pushing strollers and such. Now THAT shit gets to me. Also the media has made it a MUST to always have black male and white females on commercials, tv shows and stuff. I seen a commercial yesterdayabout safe sex with a hot ass white chick standing in front of some doorway talking to some guy about she wasnt gonna give him the pussy beause he didnt wanna wear a condom, The camera turned around and he was black...NOTHING is for sure wrong with interracial relationships honestly but why so much black guy gettin the pussy. You hardly ever see black women with white guys and its just strange that so many white women want black males and so few black women want white males. I would fuck a black chick with the quickness. I find black women way more attractive then I do white women. I dont even understand myself sometimes so I dont really expect anyone reading this to either. I'm not trying to start shit or argue with anyone, I just have certain opinions just like everone else.

SO IT'S BEEN NARROWED DOWN STRICTLY TO PENIS ENVY...
THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY FROM THE GET GO.....LOL....
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER...

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:24 PM
It's not that I'm a racist. I dont like the kkk. I dont like hillbilly redneck that hang blacks. I actually have quite a few black friends. Like I said, I just dont agree with some shit.

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Penis envy? haha dude get the fuck outta here. Anyone who wants to fuck a black chick can ride down candler or glenwood anytime they want.

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:25 PM
[/QUOTE]

so I really dont let it get to me.[/QUOTE]

AND YET, YOU THREATENED ME BODILY HARM WITH A KNIFE...
INDEED, YOU DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU....:rolleyes:

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:29 PM
SORRY THAT I CAN'T CONTINUE ON WITH THIS ASININE ARGUMENT AS
I HAVE TO GO GET MYSELF ALL FRESH AND SHIT FOR A WHITE CHICK THAT
I'M GOING TO END UP FUCKING TONIGHT...

DON'T LET IT KEEP YOU UP TONIGHT, SACK ATTACK....LMAO....

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Oh I wont....God will have to judge that bitch one day.
Dont tell your "boys". They might go rob the bitch

BobbyFresco
08-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh I wont....God will have to judge that bitch one day.
Dont tell your "boys". They might go rob the bitch

YET ANOTHER SUBTLE RACIST REMARK FROM A RACIST IN DENIAL..
LMAO.....:rolleyes:

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 05:34 PM
YET ANOTHER SUBTLE RACIST REMARK FROM A RACIST IN DENIAL..
LMAO.....:rolleyes:

Thats fine....Laugh it off, Aint you got shit to do?

S II K
08-24-2007, 05:40 PM
alright if you think that this was a dumb thread gtfo of here. first of all i see black motherfuckers do this in school 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time i see wiggers do it (which is 10x's worse). If you want to act like fucking superman let me shoot you in the chest and see if you wont die.

another thing, i was a kid/am a teenager and ive never done anything remotly close to this queerness, so if you think "everyone" does shit like this when their young then you my friend are an idiot.

oh and btw i hate when white chicks go out with black dudes and act all ghetto. Bitch your whiter then my fucking jizz stfu.

S II K
08-24-2007, 05:42 PM
hey stuntallday and sack attack GTFO out of here if you're going to keep on with your whiney ass bitch comments.

Stop licking each others gooch fucking fags. :gay:

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 06:02 PM
IA member forum. I'll stay all day

S II K
08-24-2007, 06:09 PM
IA member forum. I'll stay all day

ok thats fine. but just stfu with your gay ass comments that goes to the other homeboy too. I didnt make this thread for you 2 to fill it up with your worthless-ness.

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2007, 09:37 PM

Heres how I see it.

haha ive seen that too but never really paid it no mind.

Penis envy? haha dude get the fuck outta here. Anyone who wants to fuck a black chick can ride down candler or glenwood anytime they want.

uuum yea blk women are everywhere sweety not just candler park and glenwood.

Sack Attack
08-24-2007, 10:32 PM
uuum yea blk women are everywhere sweety not just candler park and glenwood.

I understand that, I was saying that if someone was sooo fuckin desperate to fuck some black chick, that there is plenty of easy ones up there. Not my style girls, but their there

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 10:37 PM
I understand that, I was saying that if someone was sooo fuckin desperate to fuck some black chick, that there is plenty of easy ones up there. Not my style girls, but their there

That's actually long since been cleaned up. There are fewer and fewer places to pick up the walking diseased. I only know of 2 places now that you'd have half a chance to purchase a share of ass. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
08-24-2007, 11:30 PM
SACK ATTACK, plz dont get with a blk women. I really dont want your inbreed gene to jump over to our side. BLACKS HAVE ENOUGH morons already

Sack Attack
08-25-2007, 12:33 AM
BLACKS HAVE ENOUGH morons already

I'm glad you've finally accepted that fact into your life

iEvo
08-26-2007, 03:14 PM
yea what a bunch of fags

S II K
08-26-2007, 07:14 PM
yea what a bunch of fags

Ha i told you they where fucking gay. :gay:

8bangin302