PDA

View Full Version : Guy invents salt water fuel

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 03:02 PM
http://www.clipupload.com/clip/showphoto.php/photo/6457

I know its a video, but its also more of a news article, and its pretty surprising

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 03:08 PM
THat shit was tight as hell. that would be awesome. but some oil company will prolly by it and destroy the idea so they can use the rest of the oil that;s left to make them rich before the worl goes pop

SL65AMG
08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
oil WILL and IS GOING to RUN OUT people..... oil companies were a good business and made enough money for many many generations of people to live on but that will come to an end... and very abruptly

this salt water thing is bad ass

BKgen®
08-23-2007, 03:16 PM
old. still cool.

07MaxwhitE
08-23-2007, 05:36 PM
link not working

DerrickT
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
link worked for me. cool find...

fire7882
08-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Cool find but how much energy does the machine use te extract the hydrogen and oxygen from the water.

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 11:12 PM
doesn't matter once oyu get it started you can keep it going and use the energy from the salt water. just have to use a little other engery to get the process started . but once it goes it goes lol

Whiteboy™
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
LOL goto part 1:50 and listen to how excited this nerd ass mofo gets

§treet_§peed
08-24-2007, 12:13 AM
hey i'm excited for him. cause one day someone wil buy this and he will be rich

fire7882
08-24-2007, 07:15 AM
doesn't matter once oyu get it started you can keep it going and use the energy from the salt water. just have to use a little other engery to get the process started . but once it goes it goes lol

Unless the energy created isn't enough to run the machine, which i bet is the case. If the maching creates enough energy to run itself and have some left over for consumer use, that would be awsome but that would be to good to be true.

TheProfiteer
08-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Unless the energy created isn't enough to run the machine, which i bet is the case. If the maching creates enough energy to run itself and have some left over for consumer use, that would be awsome but that would be to good to be true.

Actualy it could because it is using a fuel being the salt water.

its imposible to create a machine that powers itsself indefinately, but since you will be using a fuel then the possibility of is pretty good.

Only way to deterimine is what is the minumum imput required to produce a maximum output.

GIXXERDK
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if he was found dead, like the other guy that found a way to run a car on pure water.

bastarling84
08-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I saw a CNN video on running a car on water over a year ago. I was also talking to a friend the other day and he told me about a video about "Who Killed the Electric Car." From what I understand, Chevy had started mass producing electric cars in the 90's, but would only lease them. The oil companies lobbied lawmakers to make the laws on electric cars so strict that it would end up being way too costly to continue making them. When the leases ended, Chevy could not renew any of the leases due to the new laws. Although the source I got this from is quite the conspiracy theorist, it is rather interesting. If I had more time on my hands at the moment, I would try to look a few things up.

Maverick
08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he was found dead, like the other guy that found a way to run a car on pure water.

whoa when did this happen?

Annihilation
08-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Yea and the machine that causes the radioactive waves that make the salt/water burn prolly cost like $100k itself...so how much will that make the car itself cost....