PDA

View Full Version : BREEDING WIMPS...

BABY J
08-23-2007, 08:14 AM
I was talking to a friend last night and I got on a rant about the weather and how anytime it gets like 90 degrees, the news/media reacts like its 400 degrees and hot metal spears are raining down on the general public and everyone is melting. LOL. I can remember sitting in school on 90+ degree days sweating my balls off and that was a normal summer day. Now apparently schools are closing early and letting kids go home early because its hot out. WTF!!!! :thinking: Mind you... they're sending kids home from an air conditioned school because its hot OUTSIDE. Shut the front door are you serious??? Is it me or is society starting to make everyone wimps? When it was hot when I was a kid I was told to deal with it. "Just be still J'son" was what my grandma used to say.:rolleyes: Now, apparently it's child abuse if your kid isnt cooled at the perfect temperature.

/old man rant

BABY J
08-23-2007, 09:56 AM
^ You sir... are right. I agree.

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 10:08 AM
I do agree to wait until those bitches have to get out in the real world and work in 100+ temps lol.. then they'll regret being spoiled

s13slider®
08-23-2007, 11:59 AM
i used to be a roofer and had to work directly in 100+ degree weather on a mostly to all black surface and most of the time with no shade at all around , people are turning into pussies these days .

Crazy Asian
08-23-2007, 12:02 PM
HAHAHA back in my day air conditioner was a thing. We just opened the fucking door and had class inside. I remember on time it was 98 degrees in class and we still were in there.

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Kids today have no clue what hard is.

In Puerto Rico, we had NO A/C in the whole damn school (except in the library:thinking: ). Windows were and still are aluminum cranked shade like windows. We'd have to open them bitches up every morning, close them at the end of the day. No watching movies, filmstrips, videos, NOTHING. Freaking SCHOOL all day long, except for recess where went OUTSIDE to play in the TROPICAL 90+ EVERY DAMN DAY weather. The first time I ever went to school with an A/C was when I moved here. Buses??? What buses??? We used to have to WALK to school. Thru alleys and streets where old ladies used to sit outside by their fence and shoo you to get your butt to school before you're late. If you didn't, she somehow, someway KNEW your damn parents and called them or a relative of yours and you'd get your butt tore up all the way to your homeroom class IN FRONT of all your friends. I never rode a school bus until I moved here. Even then most if not ALL the buses had no A/C. I bet none of yall remember STICK SHIFT school buses. The bus lady would grind the crap out of it and it would jerk. We'd fight to sit in the back because it would sling you up out of the chair when you drove over RR tracks and stuff.

Kids now-a-days are being coddled. Make them walk to school every once in a while, ride on a bus w/o any A/C, go to school all day w/o A/C, let the teacher spank that ass with a ruler one time.....they'll shut up! ;)

/end of my even older man rant. :D

BABY J
08-23-2007, 12:20 PM
FINALLY some1 gets what I am talkin about. PLUS A MILLION AND 6/12.56% squared X 10

tony
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Pussification of America.. the best is when a couple of inches of snow drops but yeah I agree totally

con
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
and they wonder why we have so many fat kids??? I almost fell over in disgust when I found out my kid who just started Kindergarten is only going to get 30mins of P.E. per week. The time slot the remainder of the week will be dedicated to Art, Music & etc. WTF???

God willing I will always have the funds available to keep him in organized Sports and maintain decent eating habits, otherwise it would be a slight chance that he would be attending Shaq's Big Challenge in 2015.

As for AC, I remember that shit. The buses only had heat, no AC at all :lmfao: and the schools I went to only shut down for scheduled holidays and extremely bad weather (whole town flooded once, got snowed in a couple days - yea in FL and the occasional hurricane/tornado with 100+ mph winds). Even during one of the before mentioned scenarios, if school was in session they would buckle down until it was over. They didn't call every parent and say come get your child now we're closed due to the weather.

My son's daycare called me last week because their AC went out. Only had 30 minutes left before I got off, had to use some leave time for 30 freaking minutes. Good thing I have a job that allows me to take leave whenever I need to. I can only imagine how parents who have employers that are anal over unplanned leave are able to cope with these things.

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 01:48 PM
shit during P.E. when i was in school you had to run 20 laps or more around the gym and no cutting corners... i used to lap bitches all the time. i like running out side while smoking lol.. not a good idea now days...

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
That reminds me.....

We had real PE back in the day. Flag football (which was an excuse to feel up girls and knock down your buddies "by accident":lmfao: ), weight training, volleyball, ping pong, badminton, kick ball, dodge ball, basketball, softball.....we freaking SWEAT for real. Even in wussy stuff like ping pong and badminton, we'd find a way to get aggressive and into it.

Now, they're lucky if they get to play tick tac toe with bean bags on the floor or putt putt golf with plastic balls because they're all scared someone will get "hurt"......:gay: We used to try to kill each other spiking volleyballs off our foreheads and trying to mame someone in dodgeball. It made you get better one way or another, right? :D

Weight training was the best. Our grade depended on how much you would GAIN in strength and flexibility. No real tests. Just every Friday you'd better be able to lift more than you did last week or you'd fail. I was in the best shape of my life back then.

BABY J
08-23-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd say that this abotu sums it up:

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Bucky%20Covington%20-%20A%20Different%20World.mp3

BABY J
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM
fix'd

Ran
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Pussification of America.. the best is when a couple of inches of snow drops but yeah I agree totallyIt actually scares me to death when a few inches of snow hit the ground. Why? Because every retard on the road suddenly forgets how to drive cautiously. Unsurprisingly, the same results occur even when it's only raining.

I ruv Amerika!

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
hell yeah we had hardcore ping pong.. lol remember that P.O.D. video? LOL. shit we used to have to do 50 push ups a day. 50 jumping jacks 50 crunches and stretching like hell then running then play lol. we used to gamble when we played basketball. bet each other money or smokes lol. only air conditioning we had in gym was two broke ass fans and leaving the doors open lol.. and we had a huge as gym

BABY J
08-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Duck duck goose - outside on the ground w/ a big ass circle of all the 1st graders - LOL. Came home in elementary school dirty as hell and smiling w/ grass in my hair. Send a kid home w/ even an OUNCE of dirt on his $80 Sean Jean's and your school will get sued.

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
hell yeah.. that's why i would bring some old close to change out for pe in. only tards wear expensive close to go to p.e. in lol

Ran
08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
hell yeah.. that's why i would bring some old close to change out for pe in. only tards wear expensive close to go to p.e. in lolWTF? You guys didn't get PE shirts and shorts? :???: They were uncomfortable as hell, but the girls looked good in them. :yes:

BABY J
08-23-2007, 03:23 PM
There was literally only like 1 official "fat' person in each grade - and you knew them by heart. Drive by a playground now and look. It's sickening. Shit... me and buddies would get on our bikes in ATL and damn near ride to nashville before we realized it was time to be back at home.

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
WTF? You guys didn't get PE shirts and shorts? :???: They were uncomfortable as hell, but the girls looked good in them. :yes:

hmm, neither did I - you just brought some old clothing. I'm only 20, buses still didn't have AC, just the windows down. Gym didnt have AC, they just opened the doors and had big fans to have air circulation, but the school had a/c and nice ice cold water fountains :goodjob: and if Collins Hill ever let out early cause of "heat" well put in me a dress, call me Sally and fuck me dirty cause thats just sad :no:

Kyle
08-23-2007, 03:29 PM
I'd say that this abotu sums it up:

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Bucky%20Covington%20-%20A%20Different%20World.mp3
Lol. I heard this when I was valet'n a car a few weeks ago. OMGhey.

BABY J
08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
In my PE class - u either played soccer (outside), 4 square, wiffle ball, volley ball, or bball. You could sit in the bleachers if u didn't feel good.

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM
FOUR SQUARE FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING OF ALL WIN!

Ran
08-23-2007, 03:38 PM
hmm, neither did I - you just brought some old clothing. I'm only 20, buses still didn't have AC, just the windows down. Gym didnt have AC, they just opened the doors and had big fans to have air circulation, but the school had a/c and nice ice cold water fountains :goodjob: and if Collins Hill ever let out early cause of "heat" well put in me a dress, call me Sally and fuck me dirty cause thats just sad :no:Wow, all of my schools had gym uniforms. Elementary, middle, and high school. These were average public schools too so I though it was normal. I think my high school gym teacher was a perv though, seeing as how all the girls had shorts that seemed a size or two too small. :D

I remember the old hot@ss cheesewagon. No A/C and windows that only went down if you were lucky enough to get one that didn't stick. :lmfao:

BABY J
08-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Remember the candy man?? The kid that sold candy out of his backpack?? We actually had a candy get OUTLAWED at our school.

It was some kinda super sour ass gum. Sourheads or some shit... hell I'm old, I forgot the name of it.

Ran
08-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Remember the candy man?? The kid that sold candy out of his backpack??That would've been me. :)

It was some kinda super sour ass gum. Sourheads or some shit... hell I'm old, I forgot the name of it.Warheads :goodjob:

http://www.funforalltoys.com/products/novelty_candy/warheads/wrhds.jpg

Tearjerkers were also good. :yes:

http://www.llewelynenterprises.com/candy/images/C5.gif

Echonova
08-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Remember the candy man?? The kid that sold candy out of his backpack?? We actually had a candy get OUTLAWED at our school.

It was some kinda super sour ass gum. Sourheads or some shit... hell I'm old, I forgot the name of it.Hell ya! Same here. Now they put vending machines in schools. Come lunch time you had two choices, eat what the school made or bring your own. There was no salad bar or buffet style where the kids can avoid all the healthy stuff. Our final exam for PE was to run 2.5 miles. So much can change in a decade and a half.:(

BABY J
08-23-2007, 04:05 PM
HELLZ YEAH!!! TEAR JERKERS!!!!!

Dr. Barnes (principal) confiscated those at Taylor Street bc they were so sour. LOL

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
lol we just brought some shorts and t-shirts to change into. the school i went to was to poor to afford nice shit lol

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 04:08 PM
hell i'm only 20 and when i was in P.E. you had to run basically a mile everyday then you had to do like 2 miles or 3 in a certain amount of time to pass the whole class lol. final exam ftw

§treet_§peed
08-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Du Hast fat asses and lazy bitchy fucks

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm gonna go back far enough for only Christopher Columbus to remember......

Our lunch was .75, so we had a "crew" that was known as the "quarter crew" because we'd stand at the end of the lunch line and we would get people to give us their leftover quarter. We had our "regulars" and stuff that would even bring you their quarter to YOUR table when you were sitting down to eat. We funded many things that way.

We also did the candy selling thing. Back in our day it was Jolly ranchers and gum. We weren't allowed to chew gum, so of course that's what everybody wanted. We'd sell it for .25/piece.

I bet not many of you remember "two-a-days"......;)

Some of the tree huggers would croak if I told them some of the things we had to do during Wrestling season.....I was in really good shape back then.