PDA

View Full Version : NRG Innovations

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Anyone have any experience with their products? I've been particularly interested in their EVO seats, but the price makes me wary of how good the quality of the product is - any feedback would be great!

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 02:38 AM
well i was thinking about getting there seats also, I have a friend with one of there steering wheels, and that shit looks good! I have one of there shift knobs, and a fuel preesure reg. They are have pretty good quality!

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 03:13 AM
yeah, horsepowerfreaks.com has some good prices on them, granted I've found actual Evo8 seats for $550 for both

problem? they're in San Diego

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 05:35 AM
nopi carries nrg i got my shift knob for the low!

BKgen®
08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
yeah, horsepowerfreaks.com has some good prices on them, granted I've found actual Evo8 seats for $550 for both

problem? they're in San Diego

great place to get them from, if you're gonna get them.
that's where i got pretty much everything for the tib. great service, too.

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 07:54 AM
great place to get them from, if you're gonna get them.
that's where i got pretty much everything for the tib. great service, too.

I couldn't agree more - I had ordered a bunch of stuff for my Starion and processed the order and forgot to set shipping, so I called customer service not even 5 minutes after I put it in online, the guy on the other end was like well its not even showing up here.... 2 minutes later the order arrived, and he just changed it and I was good to go :goodjob:

Ran
08-23-2007, 08:39 AM
The seats are garbage. Don't waste your money. My buddy got a set of their reclinable seats and they're pure trash. They're hardly more supportive than a stock bucket seat and the back actually wobbles when you sit back. Very cheaply made and unrecommended. If you want a seat that is lower in price but still of decent quality, check out Corbeau.

Stormhammer
08-23-2007, 08:45 AM
I was actually looking at the corbeau forza seats - its a pain sometimes to find something affordable thats not FRP either