View Full Version : new to IA

calehall
08-22-2007, 04:51 PM
What's up? my name is cale and i'm new to this site obviously. i am currently driving an accord (blehhh) but am in the process of finding something along the lines of a 99-00 si or an s13. alright thanks

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Obviously? lower that tone newbie...

Welcome_

Dyno
08-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Welcome

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:00 PM
haha no tone intended i just didn't want to say 'im new to the site' and then someone leave a smartass comment saying 'well duh...' my bad man

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:03 PM
haha no tone intended i just didn't want to say 'im new to the site' and then someone leave a smartass comment saying 'well duh...' my bad man

Dont you worry about Maniac. :gay: BTW welcome.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 05:04 PM
go with the SI... NOW POST NUDES OF UR GF

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:10 PM
thanks fellas. and i'll start gettin' those pics just for you cactus

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:12 PM
thanks fellas. and i'll start gettin' those pics just for you cactus You better lets see what your girl is working with. :D

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:13 PM
haha you guys are craZy

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 05:13 PM
thanks fellas. and i'll start gettin' those pics just for you cactus

Ur ganna do good here man... :goodjob:

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Ur ganna do good here man... :goodjob:

Hey Cactus why dont you get him in the green im out of reps. :(

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:15 PM
on a side note, i was also thinking about getting an ek or an eg... or do yall think i should still go si?

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:17 PM
on a side note, i was also thinking about getting an ek or an eg... or do yall think i should still go si?

I say you go EG dont deal with that OBD2 crap. Also you could join our crew too. :goodjob:

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:19 PM
that'd be sweet man. i've always loved the look of egs/eks .. i've got kinda newb question.. what engine is actually in the eg? do they have potential

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:20 PM
that'd be sweet man. i've always loved the look of egs/eks .. i've got kinda newb question.. what engine is actually in the eg? do they have potential They have potential bro... they come with a single cam D15, but you can always swap in a LS, GSR, Type-R. Single is good to boost but recomend either a Z6 or Y8 to boost. :yes:

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:21 PM
yeah i've heard that the gsr is a pretty easy swap on civics. is anyone in your crew running stock d15?

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:23 PM
yeah i've heard that the gsr is a pretty easy swap on civics. is anyone in your crew running stock d15?

Im stock at the moment why you ask?

Frög
08-22-2007, 05:24 PM
this is wat you do.. click on http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif on the right side of my name above location, join date and posts and approve and leave repuatation..

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:24 PM
i was just wondering what kinda numbers they are seeing because i'm on a slight budget and wouldn't be able to put in a gsr or type r right away if i got one so i was seeing if it was worth a build up

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:25 PM
huh..

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:27 PM
i was just wondering what kinda numbers they are seeing because i'm on a slight budget and wouldn't be able to put in a gsr or type r right away if i got one so i was seeing if it was worth a build up

Well I have the cx putting down 70 hp, but there is more dx,lx,ex which have more hp. I just have the crapies motor honda made in mine, but shit still good to me.

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:29 PM
this is wat you do.. click on http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif on the right side of my name above location, join date and posts and approve and leave repuatation.. This is how you rep people you see the green blocks at the right of my name... that rep green are good red bad. You currently have green bro every hundred rep points you get another block. :bump:

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:30 PM
If you want to check the EJ-EG crew go to the local all the way at the botton of the forun and look for us holla.

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:31 PM
okay well then you can expect random posts where i can stack my blocks. no but really, i shall owe you many-a-rep points since you're bein a nice guy

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:32 PM
yeah man i was about to check that out!!

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:37 PM
okay well then you can expect random posts where i can stack my blocks. no but really, i shall owe you many-a-rep points since you're bein a nice guy

Well thank you... you rep me and I rep you back. :yes:

yeah man i was about to check that out!!

Go ahead Cactus is the Prez and I guess im the vice prez lol. Talk to him and he says yay or nay then he sends you to me and i give the last yay or nay. :yes:

calehall
08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
if i got an ek would i be able to be apart of your crew?

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM

I dont know we have a 97 civic but hes a ej well we call them Ek same thing. Talk to Cactus better yet PM him.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 06:28 PM

yea dog.. more the better, go check out the local section

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 06:31 PM
yea dog.. more the better, go check out the local section

I guess so lol.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 06:34 PM
I guess so lol.

and as long as its cool with u dog...

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 06:40 PM
and as long as its cool with u dog... Oh, yes sir I Aprove! :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 08:02 PM
oh my gay, this thread went from candy and fruit gay to straight homos riding cock! gsrteg / cactus win the award for the two biggest cock suckers of Aug. 07! and since yall all think reps are so cool... let me drop the noob back to red.

calehall
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
thank you.

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:05 PM
oh my gay, this thread went from candy and fruit gay to straight homos riding cock! gsrteg / cactus win the award for the two biggest cock suckers of Aug. 07! and since yall all think reps are so cool... let me drop the noob back to red.

Aw, Maniac felt left out.

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
FAR FROM IT, YALL GUYS TALKING ABOUT CLUBS AND SHIT LIKE A BUNCH OF QUEERS!
saying yes sir to cactus, wtf man? are yall dating or what? and gsrteg, is this gonna be another member of your i rep you, you rep me club? LOL.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 08:12 PM
saying yes sir to cactus, wtf man? are yall dating or what? and gsrteg, is this gonna be another member of your i rep you, you rep me club? LOL.

is QD still calling u at night wispering in ur ear ---------->

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:12 PM

Well some of us show respect to each other like that if that bothers you stay out of this thread.

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Cactus, you're still pissed at QD for owning you man? LOL. Suck it up, and Gsrteg, E-respect is worthless man, if yall are cool in life cool. yall brought so much gayness in this thread..
now im starting to think this new faggot is just another screen name one of yall made up! And ill keep posting in this bitch until i fucking want!

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Cactus, you're still pissed at QD for owning you man? LOL. Suck it up, and Gsrteg, E-respect is worthless man, if yall are cool in life cool. yall brought so much gayness in this thread..
now im starting to think this new faggot is just another screen name one of yall made up! And ill keep posting in this bitch until i fucking want!

LOL at QD he dosnt own shit... i sure as hell didnt start a new user name, But im thining its ur ass

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:19 PM

E-thug never was one never want to be one. Havent you heard treat others as you would want to be treated? Keep posting all you want but show some respect for me and Cactus and the new guy. Also no its not a fake screen name check the IP if you want bro. So lets just leave it at that.

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 08:23 PM
E-thug never was one never want to be one. Havent you heard treat others as you would want to be treated? Keep posting all you want but show some respect for me and Cactus and the new guy. Also no its not a fake screen name check the IP if you want bro. So lets just leave it at that.

I know all the tricks about IP check and shit, lol. ANd ill show yall respect in real life, online... forget about it. and tell your boy dyno, thanks for the +1..

LOL at QD he dosnt own shit... i sure as hell didnt start a new user name, But im thining its ur ass
Nah, these fucking mods have my IP on check, i have all of my old ones banned. im not gonna waste my time creating another one though... for what?

and you two love birds get back to yall lil club section... :gay: eg ej section is that way

------------------------------>

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I know all the tricks about IP check and shit, lol. ANd ill show yall respect in real life, online... forget about it. and tell your boy dyno, thanks for the +1..

Nah, these fucking mods have my IP on check, i have all of my old ones banned. im not gonna waste my time creating another one though... for what?

and you two love birds get back to yall lil club section... :gay: eg ej section is that way

I wonder why only in real life. :thinking:

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 08:25 PM

The bull dog is that way son ---------------->

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I wonder why only in real life. :thinking:Cause, in person im diffrent! if i have a problem with someone ill bring it up IRL. but do i have beef with yall? NO, exactly....

e-world! fuck yall guys are fucking lame sometimes....

or wait, what are you thinking? explain your thoughts... don't be skuurd!

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Cause, in person im diffrent! if i have a problem with someone ill bring it up IRL. but do i have beef with yall? NO, exactly....

Skuured of what that queer maniac:gay: ... i dont take much that said on IA serious

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Cause, in person im diffrent! if i have a problem with someone ill bring it up IRL. but do i have beef with yall? NO, exactly....

Why only in real life you show respect?

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Skuured of what... i dont take much that said on IA

So, true man.

calehall
08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
thats fuckin ridiculous dude fuck that idk who where the fuck you are comin at tryin to call me a fag, i guess tryin to be nice and shit is wrong nowadays, wtf dude i never started shit with you so i dont get where you're comin from startin shit

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Ah, dont you pay attention to Maniac at all hes like that.

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 09:42 PM
LOL @ THE THREE QUEER AMIGOS.

calehall
08-22-2007, 09:49 PM
haha im just fuckin around man, i saw ur myspace page your wrx is clean as fuck dude

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 09:50 PM
man, why do people have to be nice? lol. fuck, thanks man.. forget what i said on this thread... just keep out my E-way, and we'll be straight. lol. i guess ill hit you back up with some green when i can.

calehall
08-22-2007, 09:54 PM
haha preciate it man. im not usually nice im usually a dick but i tried to start out nice on this forum and you destroyed me, btw are those 8k hids??

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 09:56 PM
dude, be an ass.. or you'll have other people treat you like i did. im an ex e-thug.. so you're lucky ive gone soft. lol. and they look like 8k, but they're supposed to be 10k. if you need a hook up on some HID's hit up Nitro, im sure you'll see him sooner or later. he's the HID king of IA.

calehall
08-22-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah im wanting to get some fcking HIDs but i need a somewhat respectable ride first....accord ftl

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 10:01 PM
You cant miss Nitro. :no:

GSRteg®
08-22-2007, 10:01 PM
How about hitting me with some green Maniac.

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Newbie...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132748

Whiteboy™
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
What's up? my name is cale and i'm new to this site obviously. i am currently driving an accord (blehhh) but am in the process of finding something along the lines of a 99-00 si or an s13. alright thanks

might as well jump off a bridge too. :goodjob:

Shawna
08-23-2007, 10:36 AM
welcome

RISKYB
08-23-2007, 10:55 AM
welcome

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 11:14 AM
This thread has out lived it's shelf life. Welcome to IA.