PDA

View Full Version : Somone got caught!!

B18c1Turboed
08-22-2007, 10:46 AM
THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!

Caught a thief 8/19/07
Not that you care or not, but by reading your posts on stolen vehicle in IA forums I would like to share this with you because of your views towards thief. I do not EVER bring my ] (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1378974#) to the malls, theatres, and public places unless I can see my car the whole time in GNett except for this past Sunday. Sunday 8/19/2007 around 6:30ish to 7:00 pm at Venture mall I parked my vehicle facing Q-zar in the Mall parking lot at the back near Venture Dr. I knew that was not a safe place for honda vehicle. I was running late to meet up with a group of friend at q zar so I could not car pool there because I sure did not want to drive to that location. I had to park at the back because there were no opens spots up front so I decide to park where I can see my car instead of in between cars. I was inside Q-zar with my friends for less the 30 minutes every 5 minutes or so I would get up and check my car. After the second look out on my car I sat down for no less then a couple of minutes when my paging alarm beeped I didn't hesistate and proceeded to run towards the door and looked outside. One guy in the and one guy just opening my hood to disarm the siren. I ran half way towards my car not being notice by the two suspects until they saw me and fled inside my for a few seconds thinking that they could lock themselves in but realize their stupidity. One guy fled towards the back of Petco pet store and the other towards the front of the store. That's when 6 of my buddies all scattered to chased them down on foot and manage to catch one of the two suspects running from the front of the Petco Pet store back across Venture Dr. to the McDonalds. The suspect ran to the Mcdonalds restroom attempting to lock himself in but was dragged out by my marine buddy and three other buddies. This is where the most of the IA members dreams gets granted. My four buddies beat the shit out of the suspects( Not to brag because it is unlawful to do that) outside the drive thru area and held him down till the 6 GPD arrived which took less than a minute literally. Arrested him and found a weird looking key which may be the master key that I keep reading about through out this IA forum. The suspects that was arrested was the guy in the The second guy was not found but was seen talking on his cell phone. My other friends said that there was this orangish burgandy mitsu eclipse with a body kit driving to the back of the petco store trying to pick the other suspect up but was unsuccessful because he was spotted by my others friends from the venture mall parking lot. One of my friends said the owner lives off of Boggs rd. in the Idlewylde apartments because he just moved from there last month and seen the car there all the time. These suspect may be the ones that have been dumping cars in forest park back lot and in Clayton county. The suspect that was arrested lives in Hampton, GA not too far from the location I mention above. Info gotten from mug shot below. That is the reason why I did not IM sooner because I wanted to wait for the mugshot and info. (see link below cut and paste) Why? I sent this to you is also because I am happy that I took one car thief off the streets. Thank you for your time for reading this long F.Y.I. message.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380 (http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-08-19&id=2007024380)

GIXXERDK
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Interesting, I know that guy

The BUCKY
08-22-2007, 11:05 AM
care to spill any names

Annihilation
08-22-2007, 11:07 AM
damn one down and like 100 more to go...one step closer

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 11:09 AM
that fucking mexican... i hate it when people do shit to other peoples car's. FOR WHAT?? haters..

GIXXERDK
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
I meant I know him from seeing him at meets and talking to him from time to time. Dont know him on a friendship level.

Glides
08-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Wall of text, had a hard time reading it. But I get the jist of it and you rock man. Whoop that mofos ass. Here's to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/Braveheart-1.jpg

Maniaç
08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
lol. fyi im mexican.. so.... :D

RISKYB
08-22-2007, 11:50 AM
good job guys, keep it up,taking our cars back one beating at a time

Glides
08-22-2007, 01:26 PM
lol. fyi im mexican.. so.... :D

So is my neighbor, super nice guy, doesn't steal cars.

xliv2racex
08-22-2007, 01:27 PM
thats the reason i carry firearms.... regardless of race... ill take a knee cap

AnclyT
08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
damn danny!

good stuff, i'm glad you didn't lose your car :goodjob:

Whiteboy™
08-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Jesus why!?!?!?

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
THIS WAS PM'ED TO ME!!! I WONT REVEAL THE PERSON!!!

Caught a thief 8/19/07
Not that you care or not, but by reading your posts on stolen vehicle in IA forums I would like to share this with you because of your views towards thief. I do not EVER bring my ] (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1378974#) to the malls, theatres, and public places unless I can see my car the whole time in GNett except for this past Sunday. Sunday 8/19/2007 around 6:30ish to 7:00 pm at Venture mall I parked my vehicle facing Q-zar in the Mall parking lot at the back near Venture Dr. I knew that was not a safe place for honda vehicle. I was running late to meet up with a group of friend at q zar so I could not car pool there because I sure did not want to drive to that location. I had to park at the back because there were no opens spots up front so I decide to park where I can see my car instead of in between cars. I was inside Q-zar with my friends for less the 30 minutes every 5 minutes or so I would get up and check my car. After the second look out on my car I sat down for no less then a couple of minutes when my paging alarm beeped I didn't hesistate and proceeded to run towards the door and looked outside. One guy in the and one guy just opening my hood to disarm the siren. I ran half way towards my car not being notice by the two suspects until they saw me and fled inside my for a few seconds thinking that they could lock themselves in but realize their stupidity. One guy fled towards the back of Petco pet store and the other towards the front of the store. That's when 6 of my buddies all scattered to chased them down on foot and manage to catch one of the two suspects running from the front of the Petco Pet store back across Venture Dr. to the McDonalds. The suspect ran to the Mcdonalds restroom attempting to lock himself in but was dragged out by my marine buddy and three other buddies. This is where the most of the IA members dreams gets granted. My four buddies beat the shit out of the suspects( Not to brag because it is unlawful to do that) outside the drive thru area and held him down till the 6 GPD arrived which took less than a minute literally. Arrested him and found a weird looking key which may be the master key that I keep reading about through out this IA forum. The suspects that was arrested was the guy in the The second guy was not found but was seen talking on his cell phone. My other friends said that there was this orangish burgandy mitsu eclipse with a body kit driving to the back of the petco store trying to pick the other suspect up but was unsuccessful because he was spotted by my others friends from the venture mall parking lot. One of my friends said the owner lives off of Boggs rd. in the Idlewylde apartments because he just moved from there last month and seen the car there all the time. These suspect may be the ones that have been dumping cars in forest park back lot and in Clayton county. The suspect that was arrested lives in Hampton, GA not too far from the location I mention above. Info gotten from mug shot below. That is the reason why I did not IM sooner because I wanted to wait for the mugshot and info. (see link below cut and paste) Why? I sent this to you is also because I am happy that I took one car thief off the streets. Thank you for your time for reading this long F.Y.I. message.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshot...9&id=2007024380 (http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-08-19&id=2007024380)

Holy fuck i know exatcly where that fuck lives my home boys sister lived right beside them.. one night we were working on my boys car and he kept eyeing mine so i looked back at him with a hard look... BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a car

Tracy
08-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Awesome! Maybe he'll snitch on the rest.

ninabl
08-22-2007, 03:49 PM
that is great i would like to get some more info on this type of alarm system

ninabl
08-22-2007, 04:04 PM
i wonder if he is the one dumping cars over by the varsity and turner field
is he a IA member?

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Nice, but that guy's friends didn't beat him too bad....his face looks recognizeable......LOL.

BTEC
08-22-2007, 04:47 PM
exactly y i dnt go to gwinett. When u see me up there im paranoid, not too far from my car, and my adrenaline is always pumping bc im waiting for some idiot to come try to steal my ride. I got caught slipping recently though but i still got my car, just missing a few things. Ill be out though and im gonna leave my car for bait. When u see ppl getting shot, beat, and peed on in the news papers and on channel 5 news ull know who it is bc im gonna let everybody know this shit is gotta stop. Bc i said so. HOLLA!

ninabl
08-22-2007, 05:27 PM
when your ready let me know
user ur car and i will deliver the beating just let me know and i will meet you some where if you are serious

KevinT707
08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Good job on catching them. ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE AND/OR LEAVE THEIR CARS (Honda/Acura) UNATTENDED IN GWINNETT, BE CAREFUL!

Ill be out though and im gonna leave my car for bait. When u see ppl getting shot, beat, and peed on in the news papers and on channel 5 news ull know who it is bc im gonna let everybody know this shit is gotta stop. Bc i said so. HOLLA!
:lmfao:

MR2DR
08-22-2007, 06:37 PM
they got into your cars within minutes, holy shit.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 06:39 PM
when your ready let me know
user ur car and i will deliver the beating just let me know and i will meet you some where if you are serious
'
can i watch

ninabl
08-22-2007, 07:21 PM
i think it would make a good warning video to all the people new and old on ia

babowc
08-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Can't live up to his name, eh?
What car was being stolen?
Honda/Acura/Nissan/Toyota?
etc. etc.?

Brut
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
thats awesome that the guy was caught. this is so fucking gay that i live in gwinnett though right by. the MoG too. im glad im moving to silicon valley =D

Tree
08-22-2007, 10:27 PM
good maybe we can get back our turbo ls

B18c1Turboed
08-23-2007, 02:10 PM
damn danny!

good stuff, i'm glad you didn't lose your car :goodjob:

This wasnt my car, someone PMed me this story..

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 03:15 PM
. BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a car

Actually, burrito bitch, I can. There is no visible proof of anything. But since I know the OP, I can vouch that he is telling the truth. SO shut your fucking mouth refried retard and commence to head to the kitchen at El Toro De Caca you worthless fuck. Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
08-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Actually, burrito bitch, I can. There is no visible proof of anything. But since I know the OP, I can vouch that he is telling the truth. SO shut your fucking mouth refried retard and commence to head to the kitchen at El Toro De Caca you worthless fuck. Later, QD.
GODDAMN tell him. refried retard? lol. I hate that bastard.

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Lolol. West up, Converse Carol, lolol. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
that was one of qd's better comebacks or one of my personal favorites

JDM onlyy
08-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Damn, I considered living in Gwinnett but man fuck that....good job on catching the mofo!!

eltravieso
08-23-2007, 06:56 PM
video would of been better but fuck it, fuckers still got a beat down....very nice!!

sfsa4
08-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey im all 4 catching the bad guy,and im sure he'll think twice about boosting a car next time, but was it necessary 2 include his address, u could be putting his family in harms way! Not cool!

speedminded
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Holy fuck i know exatcly where that fuck lives my home boys sister lived right beside them.. one night we were working on my boys car and he kept eyeing mine so i looked back at him with a hard look... BTW now QD's old ass cant say shit about beating some ones ass for stealing a carDoes he look beat up to you?

http://www.scangwinnett.com/gwinnett_image.php?target=2007024380&image=original

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey im all 4 catching the bad guy,and im sure he'll think twice about boosting a car next time, but was it necessary 2 include his address, u could be putting his family in harms way! Not cool!

With 1 post, it seems you must be a friend of his or closer. Later, QD.

speedminded
08-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey im all 4 catching the bad guy,and im sure he'll think twice about boosting a car next time, but was it necessary 2 include his address, u could be putting his family in harms way! Not cool!He put his family in harms way, period.

.gauge.
08-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Does he look beat up to you?

I think one of his boys got the shit beat out of him. Anyways, looks like he has funny ears. Somebodys got something to hold onto in jail.

Black Mamba
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM

Lirlirl, Later. AS. :goodjob:

gtikid
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM

WE didn't post his address. It's on scangwinnett and the gwinnettcountysheriff. That's all public record :goodjob:

gtikid
08-24-2007, 03:32 PM

:lmfao: QD owning the beaners :goodjob:

BABY J
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
That's why I stay away from that area unless me and Joselyn are having sex. But it's so good, that I can careless if my car is gone when I come out.

BABY J
08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Plus - he put his family in harms way when he steals cars/parts to get his jollies off.

Jeff
08-24-2007, 11:26 PM
he doesnt look too beat up in that mug shot lol

GSRteg®
08-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Thats What im talking about.

badass240
08-25-2007, 09:05 AM
damn thats crazy, i'm glad ya'll caught him tho. if u wouldnt have been so paranoid about ur car, it might not be here today, congrats!!! trust me, i know what its like, i was workin, when my shit was stolen. but i'm glad u caught him +10

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2007, 11:01 AM
That's why I stay away from that area unless me and Joselyn are having sex. But it's so good, that I can careless if my car is gone when I come out.
:wtf:

integra8705
08-28-2007, 10:04 AM
i love it......

LeX
08-29-2007, 09:21 AM
nice job

jaystar
08-29-2007, 06:49 PM
I am going 2 ask my girlfriend if she booked him since she work for the jail

hondachick22
09-21-2007, 10:24 PM
his nick name is junior

Crazy Asian
09-22-2007, 10:47 PM
I hate gwinnett. Worst place for an Jap Import. Im getting a new alarm and it's gonna be loud ass hell.

2turbo4u
09-24-2007, 10:10 AM
I hate gwinnett. Worst place for an Jap Import. Im getting a new alarm and it's gonna be loud ass hell.
No it's the worst place for a honda.....simple as that!

Glides
09-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Does he look beat up to you?

http://www.scangwinnett.com/gwinnett_image.php?target=2007024380&image=original

If you turn your head to the side, his ears look like Vaginas.

RollaAce
09-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Glides i'd like to think no one would be stupid enough to steal your car, everyone who saw it would remember it and at what time they saw it, UNFORGETABLE!

manuells00
09-24-2007, 02:05 PM
HE IS OUT OF JAIL!!!
BUT I SAW HIM AT BUFFINTON NOPI NIGHT (SATURDAY).
HE DRIVE A CHARCO. GREY'IS EG6 WITH SOME POLOSH BLADES BUT HE MIGHT OF CHANGED THEM, OH AND A CF SPOLIER.
BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

RandomGuy
09-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Wall of text, had a hard time reading it. But I get the jist of it and you rock man. Whoop that mofos ass. Here's to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/Braveheart-1.jpg
oh my god LOFLLLLLOL OLOL

That is by far the funniest shit i've seen in my entire life

Spektrewing386
09-25-2007, 01:15 AM
HE IS OUT OF JAIL!!!
HE DRIVE A CHARCO. GREY'IS EG6 WITH SOME POLOSH BLADES BUT HE MIGHT OF CHANGED THEM, OH AND A CF SPOLIER.
BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

next time you see him, punch him in the face

Glides
09-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Glides i'd like to think no one would be stupid enough to steal your car, everyone who saw it would remember it and at what time they saw it, UNFORGETABLE!

There's someone stupid enough out there to try. There always are.

Thanks for the love brother. :goodjob:

SRCRX
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Just think if you did not have the 2-way alarm you would have never known!!

RBS
09-29-2007, 10:43 AM
HE IS OUT OF JAIL!!!
BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

noob speaks the truth, that really is what he drives as i be seeing him at meets every now and then

Black R
10-15-2007, 12:13 AM
lookie here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142589

Leadfoot_mf
10-15-2007, 11:57 AM
thats awesome that the guy was caught. this is so ****ing gay that i live in gwinnett though right by. the MoG too. im glad im moving to silicon valley =D
yeah cause there are no mexican gang bangers in san jose. good luck.

osnap
10-15-2007, 07:47 PM
my car was stolen (cops think with a master key) and recovered in jonesboro recently... which is damn close to hampton. hmmmmmmm

beonka
10-19-2007, 02:10 PM
YALL MOTHER ****ERS ARE SO ****iNG STUPID YALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE LIL MEXICAN DONT EVEN LOOK BEATED UP FROM WHAT I C YALL MOTHER ****ERS IF YALL DONT WANT YALLS RIDES TO GET JACKED AGAIN GO BACK TO YALLS LIL TOKYO BECAUSE YALL ABOUT TO GET JACKED AGAIN NIGGAS AND OH BITCHES STOP TALKING CUZ PAY BACKS A ***** IIGHT...:ninja:

BABY J
10-19-2007, 02:13 PM
YALL MOTHER ****ERS ARE SO ****iNG STUPID YALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE LIL MEXICAN DONT EVEN LOOK BEATED UP FROM WHAT I C YALL MOTHER ****ERS IF YALL DONT WANT YALLS RIDES TO GET JACKED AGAIN GO BACK TO YALLS LIL TOKYO BECAUSE YALL ABOUT TO GET JACKED AGAIN NIGGAS AND OH BITCHES STOP TALKING CUZ PAY BACKS A ***** IIGHT...:ninja:
:gay:

JULIO - I'm pretty sure the he just communicated a threat - get me this I.P address, I'll handle it from there.

gtikid
10-19-2007, 04:17 PM

We need an IP address from this guy......

ash7
10-19-2007, 11:04 PM

:bannana: there we go :)

where's QD when you need him?!

[grabs the popcorn]
-jonathan

B16a2 Civic
10-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Did an ip search, first time the ip address has been logged, so he's not anyone else on here

Tracy
10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
YALL MOTHER ****ERS ARE SO ****iNG STUPID YALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE LIL MEXICAN DONT EVEN LOOK BEATED UP FROM WHAT I C YALL MOTHER ****ERS IF YALL DONT WANT YALLS RIDES TO GET JACKED AGAIN GO BACK TO YALLS LIL TOKYO BECAUSE YALL ABOUT TO GET JACKED AGAIN NIGGAS AND OH BITCHES STOP TALKING CUZ PAY BACKS A ***** IIGHT...:ninja: :english:

BTLFED
10-20-2007, 10:21 AM

Proof that dropping out in elementary school gets you no where.

Mr.Big
10-20-2007, 11:58 AM

What? u talkin more **** then anybody

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2007, 11:10 PM

It takes a big man to come into a place and spout off at the mouth about something you know nothing about.

Maybe I should post your IP address and let some of the IA "investigators" come and rap at your door.......:ninja:

You're an idiot.

Mr.Big
10-21-2007, 02:38 PM

Who are u?
Cuz this is ur first post

DrivenMind
10-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Asshole got what he deserves, it's a damn shame they didn't charge him with grand theft auto. Had it been another 30 seconds, maybe that could have been his charge.

Queer. Go steal your dads **** implant, and return it to it's rightful place deep inside the filthy cavern that is your ignorant ass.

Brut
10-22-2007, 05:17 PM
yeah cause there are no mexican gang bangers in san jose. good luck.

I'm not living in the **** downtown san jose. I will be living over in Cupertino wear it cost to much money for a mexican gangbanger to come to

ItsMeTyler
11-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Ahhh just shoot first, ask questions later. Bravo on all of your parts. You guys are the ****...

hmong_Spec
12-03-2007, 01:36 PM
haha i know those person who beated those mexicans..marine seng yo..nukkah gangsta yo