PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony DVD Handycam (Video Camera)

RUSH
08-22-2007, 10:13 AM
This thing is pretty much brand new, its been used like 4 times max. I spend too much time taking pics so I dont use this like I should. It has everything that you need. Camera, Charger home and car, all the cables needed, two batteries, remote, dvd case, and the real Handycam case/bag(not pictured, its at the house and Im at work).
There is a scratch on the side of it, and is not noticable unless you look for it, I marked it in the pic below.

This is from a listing, that tells a lil about it

It records high quality digital video on 3-inch DVD-R and DVD-RW media that can easily be viewed on most current DVD players and PCs. It is even capable of capturing thousands of 640 x 480 resolution JPEG images, making it a virtual digital still camera. It's perfect for vacations, holidays, or other family events. Despite its small size, the DCR-DVD101 comes with all the features you would expect from a high-end camcorder, such as a 10X optical zoom, a 2.5" hybrid SwivelScreen LCD display, and Super NightShot Plus infrared system. It even includes a 1/6" Advanced HAD CCD imager and a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, which combine to give unmatched image quality.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.1 cm x 13.6 cm x 8.8 cm
Weight: 490 g
Additional Features: progressive shutter system

Lens Features
Optical Sensor Type: CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 1/6"
Maximum Focal Length: 23 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 2 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" -

I am asking $250 for this or best offer. I will ship as soon as the money is in my paypal. Pickup can be availible, but shipping will be cheaper. I will only charge shipping no handling...so it will be just a few dollars.

Just let me know, Thanks Rush

RUSH
08-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Here is one more pic of all the cables

xbn83
08-22-2007, 10:49 AM
What is the model # of it?

RUSH
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
What is the model # of it?

DCR-DVD101

santacruz77
08-22-2007, 08:20 PM
give you a 240 parts car lol

RUSH
08-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Any takers?

Throw me some offers!

kpc2593
08-24-2007, 08:06 PM
man...I have that same camcorder!...haha....shit is awesome....good quality....this should sell quick....free bump

RUSH
08-25-2007, 10:19 AM
man...I have that same camcorder!...haha....shit is awesome....good quality....this should sell quick....free bump

Thanks man, yeah it seems to be good quality from what i have seen. I just thought i would use it more then i do.

PRICE DROPPED $225......