PDA

View Full Version : so i took my plugs out

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
got pretty fearful of my ear finally falling off so i did the right thing and took them out

yes i know they look like dried up vagina's

btw i was at inch and 3\8th when i took them out

Whiteboy™
08-21-2007, 07:04 PM
maniac could fuck your ear lobe...

Wurm
08-21-2007, 07:05 PM
pwned by reality

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 07:06 PM

wow sucks for him

Hektik
08-21-2007, 07:23 PM
i dont understand this... what about it attracts people.. i mean the body art stuff is cool and peircings are alright but the whole stretching of the earlobes i just dont understand..

slow_hatch
08-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Haggard ;)

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 08:03 PM
i dont understand this... what about it attracts people.. i mean the body art stuff is cool and peircings are alright but the whole stretching of the earlobes i just dont understand..

wellf or me it started as a trend and then became an addiction just like tattoing

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Haggard ;)

your face

silversol
08-21-2007, 08:20 PM
just think about what they will look like when your a old man!

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 08:21 PM
just think about what they will look like when your a old man!

well in the future when i come across the cash i plan on having them sewn(sp) up

speedminded
08-21-2007, 08:33 PM
i dont understand this... what about it attracts people.. i mean the body art stuff is cool and peircings are alright but the whole stretching of the earlobes i just dont understand..It's been around for thousands of years from Buddha (sometimes) to Tutankhamen to African and South American tribes...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Tutankhamun_Mask.JPG

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 09:40 PM
It's been around for thousands of years from Buddha (sometimes) to Tutankhamen to African and South American tribes...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Tutankhamun_Mask.JPG
alot of people dont understand it;s history or where it came from

btw when people ask me about it i just tell them im from south africa

FlyingStroke240
08-21-2007, 10:02 PM
lol

.gauge.
08-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm glad I only decided to go to a two gauge. Ears healed right up.

TheGrillMan
08-21-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm glad I only decided to go to a two gauge. Ears healed right up.

yeah but not all of us are that smart

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I wanted to gauge my ears, but being in an office setting I don't know if that would fly.. plus when you take them out I wouldn't want that loose skin nor have surgery to fix it

Sammich
08-23-2007, 09:36 AM

:lmfao:

Brian*
08-23-2007, 10:20 AM
ouch bro, im at a 0g right now... prob wont go any bigger
GL on it healing, Sic tat btw!

99WS6
08-23-2007, 11:33 AM
That is one of the most retarted things you can do to yourself just to get some attention. Mommy and daddy not love you enough? Your ears just look like shit! Now you have to have surgury just to fix something that wasn't even broke. Such a smart guy you are!

TheGrillMan
08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
That is one of the most retarted things you can do to yourself just to get some attention. Mommy and daddy not love you enough? Your ears just look like shit! Now you have to have surgury just to fix something that wasn't even broke. Such a smart guy you are!

everything in this world is just something for people to talk about so why not give somebody something outrageous to talk about

and speaking of looking like shit my ears have gotten me more pussy then you could ever dream of

TheGrillMan
08-23-2007, 12:54 PM
ouch bro, im at a 0g right now... prob wont go any bigger
GL on it healing, Sic tat btw!

word thanks it;s a very large work in progress

Elbow
08-23-2007, 12:57 PM

Dougk1401
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
The First time I took mine out I was at 1/2 inch and they healed up really good within like 2 months...I took It really slow stretching them though because I was affraid of blowing my ears out bad....Now Im at 1/2 Inch again and prbly take them out sooner or later but If you blow them out once there gonna be haggard for good....

99WS6
08-23-2007, 04:25 PM
everything in this world is just something for people to talk about so why not give somebody something outrageous to talk about

and speaking of looking like shit my ears have gotten me more pussy then you could ever dream of

Yeah.... I bet they did. From the picture you posted I highly doubt that. I mean you really know what I look like and who I am and all. You can lie to yourself though if it makes you feel better about being a dumbass with funny looking ears. I'm sure the the really classy ladies love that look:lmfao: :rolleyes:

TheGrillMan
08-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah.... I bet they did. From the picture you posted I highly doubt that. I mean you really know what I look like and who I am and all. You can lie to yourself though if it makes you feel better about being a dumbass with funny looking ears. I'm sure the the really classy ladies love that look:lmfao: :rolleyes:

ok i dont deal with shit talking all that well

and i only took them out a few days ago when before i had plugs in them

and you correct i dont know who you are or what you look like but if you really have that big of a problem then man up and let me rearrange some shit

yes im questioning your manhood
im 19 weight 235 and im 6"1

wana tangel? bring it

OneSlow5pt0
08-23-2007, 07:38 PM
yea,i want little ones in my ears....ill do that before i perice my lip.,kinda scared of that one

TheGrillMan
08-23-2007, 07:43 PM
yea,i want little ones in my ears....ill do that before i perice my lip.,kinda scared of that one

haha yeah there not so bad if you keep them small but thats a problem within it;s self

i mean honestly it;s the most addictive thing i have ever coem across

ugh.. i cant habndle aneedle going through my skin wigs me out yet i can sit and get drilled for hours and love every min of it

drilled= tatto's for you smart asses

99WS6
08-28-2007, 02:24 PM
[
ugh.. i cant habndle aneedle going through my skin wigs me out yet i can sit and get drilled for hours and love every min of it

I bet you can fag!

By the way I'm 6ft 185lb of pure ass whoop who trains MMA 4 nights a week for the last year so you can take that 19 year old I'm this big crap trying to intimedate someone and shove it up your ass.

You came on a public forum and posted pictures of your funny looking ears and I gave my opinion. Don't like it tough shit and if you really think that I'm going to play the let's meet somewhere bullshit then you really are more of a 19yr old dumbass then I thought.

Kalifornia087
08-28-2007, 05:10 PM
LoL @ the E-thugs.

Sucks about your ears. Good luck on getting them sewn up and all man.

-Austin

scabtastic
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
[

I bet you can fag!

By the way I'm 6ft 185lb of pure ass whoop who trains MMA 4 nights a week for the last year so you can take that 19 year old I'm this big crap trying to intimedate someone and shove it up your ass.

You came on a public forum and posted pictures of your funny looking ears and I gave my opinion. Don't like it tough shit and if you really think that I'm going to play the let's meet somewhere bullshit then you really are more of a 19yr old dumbass then I thought.

and you come on a forum looking like a complete dick. he didnt ask for your oppinion, he simply said he wised up and decided to take the plugs out. so go ahead an e-thug it up some more so can look like a bigger dumbass.

good looking tat by the way