PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN u-haul dolly

mikesEK
08-21-2007, 02:35 PM
i wasnt sure where to post this ,,,so I put here

look I traded a dude a XBOX 360 for this trailor/dolly
and I was checking it out (after I traded it) and realized it
says U-HAUL all over it and on a few places its says (property of u0haul NOT fore sale) so I called the u-haul on Jimmy Carter and said "hey man is it possible for me to own a u-haul dolly" and dude said they sell older ones and I should bring it by to see if it belongs to them or not,so I called the main office to re-confirm what was said and she (a black lady who didnt like her job) siad u-haul does NOT sell dolly's ,so what do I do guys ????

-1-take it buy and let em see it

-2-beat the fuck outta the dude that traded it to me

any ideas ,do any of you know anyone who works at u-haul that know there ass from a hole in the ground

i just dont want to take it to u-haul ,and they take it from me ,cuase i'm sure when I tell the guy I traded the XBOX for he will say ,,fuck you ,you aint getting your XBOX back

Whiteboy™
08-21-2007, 02:36 PM
paint it flat black :ninja:

81911SC
08-21-2007, 02:36 PM
You might be fucked.

Doppelgänger
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah, do you have the guys name? I'd take it to u-haul and if they take it back.. think of it as a good deed (letting them know that you did not take it and give them the name of the person you got it from). Also, give his name to the police, otherwise if you get caught using it, you may be charged with theft by receiving.... not cool.

Ran
08-21-2007, 02:44 PM
^ Agreed. I'd take it by U-Haul and have them take a look at it. If they deem it stolen, file a police report and give the information of the guy you traded with.

81911SC
Listen to Badger and Ran.

©hris
they might give u a small reward.... then go find the guy w/ the Xbox and beat the fuk outa him.....

on the other hand. Edlee and I are looking for a Dolly so we can drag his car up to tunerfest lol

©hris
08-21-2007, 02:45 PM
what does it cost to rent one of those things??

Dirty Octopus™
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
what does it cost to rent one of those things??
bout $50

im a noble man and all but...
what if the dude cant be traced and you take the dolly back and get nothing but a lost XBOX and no dolly? :thinking:

would you paint the dolly Championship White and hang on to it? :dunno:

ubers2k
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
beat the fuck outta the guy, get your shit back, and THEN return the dolly and see what they claim.

speedminded
08-21-2007, 02:56 PM
I know several people that own u-haul dollies, usually you can tell the age from the condition of the wheel straps -- i think they have ID plates on them too...

Evil Goat
08-21-2007, 03:02 PM
I know several people that own u-haul dollies, usually you can tell the age from the condition of the wheel straps -- i think they have ID plates on them too...

yessir, i owned one when i had my civic, so it is possible for sure to own one

TIGERJC
08-21-2007, 03:17 PM
(a black lady who didnt like her job)
:thinking: what does this have to do with anything? I just want to know how does this tie into your possible stolen uhaul trailer

Whiteboy™
08-21-2007, 03:19 PM
RACIST!!!!!! (lol)

Evil Goat
08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
you should take the trailer to your local sheriff, they can run the id plate, if there is one, and see if theres anything wrong with it theft wise....i would take a bill of sale, and of course once/if they deem it as stolen its not going back home with you

GIXXERDK
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
You're an idiot, thats like a homeless trading you a shopping cart for your coat.

mikesEK
08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
NOTHING TO ANSWER YER FUCKIN QUESTION!!!
and hold the fuck on a sec......you guys are gonna tell me you have never had to deal with black chicks (like the ones at the DMV) that dont like their gobs,,,,,,I guess they dont have to be black but when they hate their jobs it show the worse with the whole rolling and batting of the eyes and the gyrating of the neck thing they do the ,thing i dont get is how do these ppl get customer service jobs???? the interveiw must go like this

Employer>hello do you like dealing with the general public?
Black Chick>............ummmmm sorta
Employer>did you sit at the back of the class room in high school and fall asleep?
Black chick>..hehhehehe...ummm..sometimes..cuz I gets sleepy
Employer >do you hate white ppl?
Black Chick>...ummmm..well my mail man...he white and he be all da time fuckin up my gha-ment(government) check and I hate his white bread cracka ass
Employer>WELL ALLRIGHTY THEN>>>>YER HIRED!!!!!

dont go crazy with this.....I dont sit around and think of ways to keep the black man/woman down ,like most white men should<<<another joke CLAM DOWN!!!!RELAX.....DEEP BREATHS!!!!INHALE GOOD ENERGY...EXHALE BAD ENERGY!!!

Please ppl dont read me wrong ,,,a love black chicks they have the nicest asses ever ,,,I just cant date or be seen with one in public,cuz if any of my fellow KKK mebers found out ,they'd fuckin kill me!!!!<<<AGAIN just kidding

:thinking: what does this have to do with anything? I just want to know how does this tie into your possible stolen uhaul trailer

mikesEK
08-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Imma take pics and post on here ,,,,prolly gonna take it by a U-HAUL and lett em take a look ,if they take it from me ......well...ummm...shit who knows ,I'll just go from there

TIGERJC
08-21-2007, 09:40 PM
You're an idiot, thats like a homeless trading you a shopping cart for your coat.
X2

Halfwit
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
dealt with a blck lady like that today. didnt get her gohment chek either....

Sibious
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
in this order 2, then 1 ;)

JDMjoe
08-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Keep the dolly.... :slap: or just sell it :D

Hektik
08-21-2007, 10:48 PM
40 bucks in flat black paint can fix lots of problems... im just saying....

mikesEK
08-23-2007, 12:38 AM
well I went up to U-haul on jimmy carter and told the deal and the dude said well we sell our trailors from time to time BUT on the toung would be a plat welded on that says "NO LONGER PROPERTY OF U-HAUL" and mine doesn't have that stamp ,,so i said to the dude "well...ummm I guess it still belong to U-haul ...RIGHT??" and he says "YEP" so I said "well do I leave it here or whats the deal??" he looked at me like he didn't want anything t do with it and said ""OHH NO dont leave it here"" and he gave me a number to corporate head quarters

I called up and told the lady in charge of the recovery dept the deal and she asked if I would take a few pice and send them to her...so I did and no I'm waiting to here back from her/them

all my buddys keep saying ...fuck'em keep it..it getting closer and closer to being spray bombed neon green......I like neon green:goodjob:

thinkfast®
08-23-2007, 07:44 AM
NEON GREEN IS FOR FAGS

PAINT IT POLE SMOKER PINK, THAT SEEMS TO FIT YOUR PROFILE! G/L PAL

mikesEK
08-23-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm suprised you pulled the cock out of yer mouth long enough to type in that replay!!!eat shit...ass pirate!!!Hehhehee
NEON GREEN IS FOR FAGS

PAINT IT POLE SMOKER PINK, THAT SEEMS TO FIT YOUR PROFILE! G/L PAL

mikesEK
08-23-2007, 10:09 AM
pics

speedminded
08-23-2007, 10:12 AM
picsdude, think that's an old one...just weld on some new fenders (Northern Tool/Harbor Freight sells them), replace the straps, then paint and register it. :2cents:

mikesEK
08-23-2007, 12:55 PM
bro....I think you have been reading my mind
dude, think that's an old one...just weld on some new fenders (Northern Tool/Harbor Freight sells them), replace the straps, then paint and register it. :2cents:

con
08-23-2007, 01:31 PM
they do sell the older ones from time to time. it should have some identification numbers of some sort on there. call it in to verify or just take it in if you can't find any information. otherwise you're the thief if you get caught with it.

from the pics, I would say that one was auctioned off long ago.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-23-2007, 01:45 PM
that thing has been from hell/back..

ahmonrah
08-23-2007, 08:57 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110314&stc=1
HOLY EXCESSIVE STICKERZZZ BATMAN!!
:lmfao:

mikesEK
08-24-2007, 07:58 AM
the ENTIRE truck is covered with stickers....i'm sure some of you have seen it rolling around

mikesEK
08-24-2007, 11:56 PM
well.....no one has called me from U-haul yet,,,,so I think I will keep/use it guilt free now!! I tried to do the right thing

Stormhammer
08-25-2007, 03:05 AM
the ENTIRE truck is covered with stickers....i'm sure some of you have seen it rolling around

I actually have - don't you live in the Collins Hill area?

JDMjoe
08-25-2007, 11:28 AM
The sticker truck is gay :gay:

SL65AMG
08-25-2007, 11:53 AM
paint that bitch. strip it down to bare metal. weld on some new fenderzzz and paint it. no more u-haul

mikesEK
08-26-2007, 08:59 AM
thats my plan!!!
paint that bitch. strip it down to bare metal. weld on some new fenderzzz and paint it. no more u-haul

mikesEK
08-26-2007, 09:00 AM
:2up:is that why you hit it wiyh yer car????:2up:
The sticker truck is gay :gay:

mikesEK
08-26-2007, 09:00 AM
sorta I cut thru there to git to werk!!!
I actually have - don't you live in the Collins Hill area?

drmcivicsi
08-26-2007, 09:13 AM
lol wouldnt even tow my car on that thing lol good luck

mikesEK
08-29-2007, 09:53 AM
thats cuz you aint grown a set yet!!!!!
lol wouldnt even tow my car on that thing lol good luck

B18c1Turboed
08-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Yea i had to drive that truck one day, i was so embarrased!!!

Mike i told you just paint it and be done with it!!!!

Oh and you dont have to register tow dollys!!!

mikesEK
09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
well I holla'd at the chick at U-haul ...and she said keep it its one of our older ones!!!I said well will you give me one of those plates that says ""NO LONGER PROPERT OF U-HAUL"" she said no ,but I don't have to worry about it??? so Imma keep this bitch a tow car ,,,anyone need a car moved????