PDA

View Full Version : Misc 3Sixty Presents: CHRIS BRANN'S ANANDA PROJECT @ DJANGO 7.21

Brandon C
07-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Django in association with 3SixtyAMG proudly present the following night of musical bliss:

Thursday July 21, 2005

Come out and celebrate a VERY RARE performance by ATL's own hometown hero

http://chrisbrann.com/images/CHRISBRANN.jpg

CHRIS BRANN PRESENTS ANANDA PROJECT
Featuring Denise White, Heather Johnson, and Terrance Shelton.
Chris will be gracing our first "House" music event in years, with a VERY RARE ATL appearence. Be prepared as Chris Brann takes you on a journey of sound using keyboards, laptops, turntables, drum machines, and a LIVE Percussionist. Chris will also have several guest vocalists performing with him for this night as well. You guys are in for a REAL treat!! A very special and RARE treat!!
Chris Brann, the multitalented and prolific Atlanta-based producer / composer / remixer, has carved his own niche (and sound) in the ever-evolving dance underground. Combining mesmerizing textures with sophisticated beats, he creates lush and sublime sonic panoramas tempered with eclectic musical influences from soul, experimental electronica, early Chicago house, Afro-Brazilian rhythms and experimental jazz. Under the innovative WAMDUE (short for “What I’m Gonna Do”) MUSICproduktion banner, Brann has forged a musical lineage that has borne an amalgam of critically acclaimed projects, most notably Wamdue Project (Strictly Rhythm / AM:PM UK), Ananda Project (King Street US / VC Recordings UK), P’TAAH (Ubiquity), Wamdue Kidz (Peacefrog / Studio K7). Through his various guises, Brann has explored avant jazz, drum & bass, deep house, ambient and beyond in his continuing quest to reinvent and redefine musical parameters.
For more information on Chris Brann and his many musical adventures:
http://chrisbrann.com/

With Opening DJ:
Dj Kwaku (3Sixty, Atlanta/Los Angeles)

LADIES: FREE UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!
GUYS: $10 @ The Door.
Print THIS LunarMagazine post and bring it to the door, for half priced admission!!

Doors Open @ 10PM
21+ To Enter

495 Peachtree Street
Web: www.djangoatlanta.com
Phone: 404-347-8648

Directions:
From Airport:
1: Exit the airport and look for signs for I-85 N.
2: Merge onto I-85 N.
3:When you get into the downtown area, take the PINE ST exit- exit number 249B- toward PEACHTREE ST/CIVIC CENTER.
4: On the exit ramp, get in to the far RIGHT right lane (PINE ST NE).
5: Turn LEFT onto PEACHTREE ST NE.
6: Free parking is available behind Django. Simply pass the restaurant on your right, take your 1st RIGHT on RENAISSANCE, then 1st RIGHT on JUNIPER. The Parking lot is immediatly on your right.
7: Head up the red stairs to the restaurant.
From Lenox/Buckhead
1: Take GA HWY 400 S.
2: Merge with I-85 S.
3: Exit at NORTH AVE-exit
4: Turn LEFT onto NORTH AVE.
5: Go through 3 Lights.
6: At the 4th light, turn RIGHT onto JUNIPER.
7: Go through 1 light.
8: Look for RENAISSANCE on your right.
9: Parking for Django is immediatly on the right after RENAISSANCE.
10: Head up the red stairs to the restaurant