PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fake Tan

Crazy Asian
08-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Ugh I hate looking at this shit. Godamn ppl are so godamn lazy to just sit in the sun and relax but they rather coat there body in this godawful shit colored orange. It makes me barf. I have a natural tan from staying out in the sun when I was kid but these fucking white bitches with there fake tans and some skanky looking clothes with their stagnant perfume litterally makes me get a fork and just jab it in there eye or their fucking boobs. Same as for the guys WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET FAKE ASS TANS!!!!???? GODAMN!!! DIE STUPID PIECE OF SHITS!!!!

81911SC
08-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I hate it too,esp in winter. And to the bitchs:::::: Your never ghost white so don't use that excuse. Bitch.

Black4DrEK
08-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Fake Tan = Fake Bitch!

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 10:57 PM
if they dont look orange i could give a shit or smell like that tan shit

cactusEG
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
i dont know any thing about this, im mex i stay brown all year round:lmfao:

Frög
08-21-2007, 11:04 PM
i love it when they put it on wrong and it looks retarded.. hahah dumb sluts..

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 11:11 PM
ha like when they are tan as fuck cept for like their armpits or inbetween their fingers lolerskates

amberghini
08-21-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm not white, I'm Shockingly Caucasian. :ninja:

But, I don't give two shits about being tan. It's never been important to me.

BlkCD5
08-21-2007, 11:24 PM
:lmfao: yea. I mean shit, if they're getting a tan, do it naked so its somewhat natural. Its not like someone is going to bust in the booth and say, " sorry, I forgot my magazine, nice tits btw." Tan lines are so damn unattractive.

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 11:27 PM
tan lines dont really bother me at all but im young and dumb so what do i know

BlkCD5
08-21-2007, 11:31 PM
I meant the ones so extensive where you can actually see what the strap style on the top part of the suit was.

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 11:32 PM
never experienced that.. never seen one so intense that u can tell where the bow was tied lol

Black4DrEK
08-21-2007, 11:51 PM
ha me too. mixd , stay tan all year! haha:tongue1:

KPowerEP3
08-22-2007, 03:38 AM
I'm not white, I'm Shockingly Caucasian. :ninja:

But, I don't give two shits about being tan. It's never been important to me.

FTL
best advice I ever got: Never trust a pale bitch.

Tasuki_Civic
08-22-2007, 11:32 AM
^^haha

SLOWLYbtngU
08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
lol @ this thread..Stephen you need to get a life...lol

TypeRPersonality
08-22-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm asian, I used to be tan, but now I'm dark! All because I work outside at Lowe's. Being tan, don't believe the hype.

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Why are yall so emo about this? I'm willing to bet there are many of you that have a hard enough time seeing ANY woman naked let alone one with tan lines or fake tans.......so why complain???? ;)

To be honest, I don't care about any of that. My wife can come home from the tanning bed smelling all like that crazy lotion, and she's still beautiful to me. She can be pale white like a piece of paper, and she's still beautiful to me. So what's the point really?? If tan lines and lotion smells bother you that badly, then that's just a sign of that relationship being very superficial.

:2cents:

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 12:39 PM
thats true but i dont think we are talking about relationships in this thread and definitly not anything dealing with marriage

KPowerEP3
08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
thats true but i dont think we are talking about relationships in this thread and definitly not anything dealing with marriage

exactly. before you get serious with someone, you're allowed to be shallow. anyone who says they weren't is a liar.

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 12:44 PM

I know, but seriously though.....sometimes some of you guys get all emo and worked up over small things. When I was yall's age, I wasn't that picky about the little things. Did she look good? Disease free? Is she gonna give me what I need? Then it was on like Donkey Kong. What else is there to worry about it when you're in it to just have fun?

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
exactly. before you get serious with someone, you're allowed to be shallow. anyone who says they weren't is a liar.

It's not about being shallow. Hell, we were all shallow when we were teenagers. It's about being all emo about stupid things.

Let me ask this:

So yall mean to tell me that if a GOOD LOOKING girl started flirting with you at a party you would stop talking to her because she had TAN LINES???? Ummm, HELLOOOO, right??? So, you can be shallow. You can be in it just to hit it. That's all fine and part of the game. But to get all emo about TAN LINES and how spray tans smell???? Come on guys, just hit it and call it a day.....:idb:

If the worse you have to deal with a girl is her tan lines or her spray tan smell.......you're doing GREAT!!!! Wait until they start PMS'ing and having babies.......that's when they really go :screwy: ......:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM
lol like i said idc as long as she isnt orange and smell bad im down with the brown

VooDooXII
08-22-2007, 02:25 PM

:werd: We've got that year-round tan goin for us!

Latinas do it better.

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:28 PM
chk out my tan...its a lifetime tan..if it goes bad, i just talk to the manufacturer..

http://a782.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00538/18/74/538594781_m.jpg

tony
08-22-2007, 02:31 PM
I know, but seriously though.....sometimes some of you guys get all emo and worked up over small things. When I was yall's age, I wasn't that picky about the little things. Did she look good? Disease free? Is she gonna give me what I need? Then it was on like Donkey Kong. What else is there to worry about it when you're in it to just have fun?

lol its youngins man, not to sound all old but it does seem the older I get the less I care about all of that. Actually I appreciate the imperfections.. do you think a woman that will sit down and watch the game with you or have a beer is going to be ultra concerned about tan lines? Doubt it.

Crazy Asian
08-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I dont mind girls with bracers or has like a scar on her face but seriously fake tans I can never ever EVER deal with it. It's really hard not for me to concentrate on it cuz it's staring at you. I wish I can deal with it but I can never ever deal with. I guess that's one major turn off for me. Yuck

And Im not taliking about tan lines. Im talking in about the body. I dont give a shit about tan line. Ughh.....bleh.

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 04:41 PM
ha me too. mixd , stay tan all year! haha:tongue1:

only thing to do is get blk during the summer :lmfao:

chelezookie
08-22-2007, 11:03 PM
fake tan like the lotion? damn, i didn't know people still used that shit. if you wanna be that lazy just go to the tanning bed...that's what i do. tanline-free, bitches!

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:12 PM
prove it..

unless ur a dude, ill take ur word for it

chelezookie
08-22-2007, 11:18 PM
funny funny.
i'm definitely not a dude.
but no nudes for you! :ninja:

i vote all the dudes post nudes. how's that for turning the tables?! :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:26 PM
lol don't flatter urself i didnt say anything about nudes

:D

chelezookie
08-22-2007, 11:35 PM
oh, trust me i'm not flattering myself.
and if i was, i'd be like the dumbass attention whores on here who pm all the horndog guys their pictures.
oooh wee. how exciting.
take a joke, dude.

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:37 PM
i put the lol and the smiley guess u didnt catch the joke :(

chelezookie
08-22-2007, 11:39 PM
sorry, guess i'm just used to the hardcore dickheads on here...
thanks for the lol & the smiley.
;)

On_Her_Face
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
ha no problem

KPowerEP3
08-22-2007, 11:58 PM
It's not about being shallow. Hell, we were all shallow when we were teenagers. It's about being all emo about stupid things.

Let me ask this:

So yall mean to tell me that if a GOOD LOOKING girl started flirting with you at a party you would stop talking to her because she had TAN LINES???? Ummm, HELLOOOO, right??? So, you can be shallow. You can be in it just to hit it. That's all fine and part of the game. But to get all emo about TAN LINES and how spray tans smell???? Come on guys, just hit it and call it a day.....:idb:

If the worse you have to deal with a girl is her tan lines or her spray tan smell.......you're doing GREAT!!!! Wait until they start PMS'ing and having babies.......that's when they really go :screwy: ......:lmfao:

ha. i personally couldnt care less about tan or not, real or fake, lines or no. I just think this whole discussion is kinda funny.