PDA

View Full Version : AMA superbike race at RA!!!

StupidBikerBoy
08-21-2007, 02:11 AM
So who's gonna be there?? We'll be there as usual with a fresh golf cart to destroy that I just picked up:cheers: .

Cant wait! Gonna have to put a leash on the gf this year, she got kicked out twice in the same night last year hehehe. Had to sneak her back in both times and she had to lay low sat. night.

David88vert
08-21-2007, 06:30 AM
I'll be there as usual.

GIXXERDK
08-21-2007, 08:48 AM
They are more strict than ever, especially after someone died last year.

THATdude
08-21-2007, 06:50 PM
i'll be there:goodjob:

will_2006
08-21-2007, 09:36 PM
hell yea they were strict as hell last year my friend fatboy got kicked out for doin a warmup stoppie in the mornin but it doesnt matter the crew will be there this year supportin Aaron Yates!!!

StupidBikerBoy
08-22-2007, 12:45 AM
They are more strict than ever, especially after someone died last year.

2 actually, and 2 the year before. Theres been atleast one death there every year as far back as I can remember. Some kids get stupid. I guess I was just lucky when I was a little younger and stunting was so new. Hell I remember one year a cop car almost got tipped over lol.

StupidBikerBoy
08-22-2007, 12:46 AM
hell yea they were strict as hell last year my friend fatboy got kicked out for doin a warmup stoppie in the mornin but it doesnt matter the crew will be there this year supportin Aaron Yates!!!

We'll see you up there, I know fatboy and a lot of that crew around you.

StupidBikerBoy
08-22-2007, 12:51 AM
I just read on the RA website they now have a helmet law inside the track. I still have a 50cc bike I bought to get around a few years back but then they outlawed them the next year. New rules every year. Its already a far cry from what it used to be. They used to let us stunt in certain areas and kept the crowd off us (a little).

Im still really looking forward to it this year. Probably since I missed the VIR AMA race last weeked due to some BS. See you all there!!

will_2006
08-22-2007, 01:53 AM
O shit your jason /\ yea im fatboys roommate i've heard about ya nothin too bad lol jk.. but yea this year still should be pretty fun

StupidBikerBoy
08-23-2007, 11:51 AM
O shit your jason /\ yea im fatboys roommate i've heard about ya nothin too bad lol jk.. but yea this year still should be pretty fun

lol yeah we go back a ways. Im ready for the race though, we'll all have to party together atleast one night. If we can all keep from gettin l\kicked out lol

Fatboy ever run that 750 at the track yet? I know he's wantin too

will_2006
08-24-2007, 02:25 PM
lol yeah we go back a ways. Im ready for the race though, we'll all have to party together atleast one night. If we can all keep from gettin l\kicked out lol

Fatboy ever run that 750 at the track yet? I know he's wantin too

yea i cant remember what he ran but it was pretty good though, thats my old setup (the 750 motor)

StupidBikerBoy
08-24-2007, 06:31 PM
O he told me he got it from a friends bike. I love the 750's. Perfect package. Hard to touch the 1000's on the street but for the track the 750 is perfect.

will_2006
08-25-2007, 10:29 PM
yea it was a bike i had it didnt have plastics or anything i just used it to try and learn some stuff u need to give me a shot at the 240

StupidBikerBoy
08-27-2007, 09:55 PM
yea it was a bike i had it didnt have plastics or anything i just used it to try and learn some stuff u need to give me a shot at the 240

Sure we can run anytime. We can run the DD anytime, but if you wanna run the LS1 240 its still down. probably be another month atleast. Dont know what you're pushin but if its enough to run with a LS1 240 then the DD 240 would be a joke though.

We'll have to line the bikes up with the LS1 240 sometime when its finished.

Yall headin to the track friday or saturday? We'll be there thursday night so look us up whenever yall get there. Fatboy knows where we normally setup.

Grimm Reeper
08-28-2007, 04:57 PM
I'll be there....:goodjob: