PDA

View Full Version : LOL! I have a question to ask ( lol )

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Alright, so for the men who have banged a chick doggy style, does it ever smell like ass?

I ask this because my friend is spending the night over ( int he living room ) - why you may ask? Well apparently he was a bit inebriated, and was doing a chick doggy style, and she must have smelt down there - so he goes over, grabs a can of febreeze, stuck it in her butthole and pushed the button :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: when she jumped off and demanded wtf, he went on to inform her that she smelt like shit :lmao: what followed apparently led to him running down the dorm hallway butt naked to my door yelling SHES GOING TO KILL ME ( he was pounding on my door LOL )

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:16 AM
hahahahahhahahahahah..... hahahahahahah.... hahahahahahahahha... hahahahahahaha

KPowerEP3
ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha
LIRL
answer no, but reps for teh story

0p7!mu5
ur kiddin right? i think he naled the wrong hole! lol

Frög
08-21-2007, 01:18 AM
hahahaha!!! AHAHHAHAH!!!! not its ont supposed to smell.. ahahaha +3

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 01:21 AM
this thread has so much potential

Stormhammer
ur kiddin right? i think he naled the wrong hole! lol

dead serious, and no, he was nailing the right hole, cause I got a VERY pissed phone call from her :lmao: maybe her bunghole was puckered open and the stench was coming out? maybe she didn't wipe? Whatever the fuck he smelt, I dunno, cause you bring it up with him and he has this look of horror on his face :lmao:

Dracc
what scent of febreeze did he use?? hope its something she likes

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 01:23 AM
what scent of febreeze did he use?? hope its something she likes The 'fresh air' one would be fitting.

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 01:23 AM
oh I also added the rest ( of how he left his apartment dorm and came to mine... naked lol )

Hektik
08-21-2007, 01:24 AM
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:38 AM
The 'fresh air' one would be fitting.

I'm pretty sure he went with moutain breeze

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 01:57 AM

actually he did :lmfao:

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 02:00 AM

actually he did :lmfao:

rofl. that's great...

ahmonrah
08-21-2007, 02:04 AM
i gotta plus that shiut!!!!!!!

0p7!mu5
08-21-2007, 02:05 AM
he shoulda went with the flying camel manuver, get her from behind and started making camel sounds..

_Christian_
08-21-2007, 03:15 AM
ahahahaha. thats awesome.

RISKYB
08-21-2007, 07:24 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa that was some funny shit

Echonova
08-21-2007, 07:42 AM
Oh man. That chick will have issues the rest of her life about this. No more doggy for the rest of us with her......

DrunkScotsman
08-21-2007, 07:57 AM
wow!!!!!!repped for the story and a few others that made me laugh!

BobbyFresco
08-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Good Lord.....answer for me is no and fuck....she needs to learn how to fucking wipe or shower after shitting.....Nasty ho.....

Shawna
08-21-2007, 08:25 AM
omg wow...

On_Her_Face
08-21-2007, 09:00 AM
dingleberries!

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 09:04 AM
^^ LMFAO at whole thread..

reps to everyone if I can.

*btw thats really really nasty. she needs to learn to wipe a better or something.*
*your friend is crazy though for the febreeze part, but it made me LoL.*

Kelly
08-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Lol, growse

MrsDirtyOc™
08-21-2007, 09:11 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: + rep

Killer
08-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Lol, growse

gross.....

but that's hilarious.

mxglory258
08-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Dude, is deffinetely my hero!! lol. I'd just dismount and be like wtf bitch. Never would I think of grabbing the febreeze!! lol

Repped for the story.

Btw, I've never smelled anything doin it doggy lol

STI LOVER
08-21-2007, 09:49 AM
LOL that's sum funny shit.

speedminded
08-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Btw, I've never smelled anything doin it doggy lolThat mean you smelled something in other positions? ugh!

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 09:51 AM
^^ ew i hope not!

speedminded
08-21-2007, 09:52 AM
^^ ew i hope not!why, are you the one he's hittin'? haha :tongue:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 09:52 AM
ew no look now i wash every day

thats sick

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 09:53 AM
wow your retarded.

if it was me you think i'd have the guts to post up in the forum

btw i dont stay in a dorm or go to college

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 09:55 AM
idk. I was thinking...is this worse than hitting it and smellin the mush? Because even at that, I'd stop and say something, I can't imagine smellin asshole tryin to fuck.

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 09:56 AM
^^ OMG your going to make me sick now

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Rep'd.

speedminded
08-21-2007, 09:58 AM
wow your retarded.

if it was me you think i'd have the guts to post up in the forum

btw i dont stay in a dorm or go to collegecorrection, you're retarded. ;)

Just messin' with another teg owner haha :tongue:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:00 AM
hah i wish i owned a teg

its just a pic

i drive a pos

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:01 AM
^^ hey im going to take your avatar and turn it into big bumper sticker and put it on my car hehe

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 10:02 AM
This thread makes me think of a funny story about a friend of mine.

He was getting head from his girlfriend, and at the same time he came in her mouth, he farted in her face.

speedminded
08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
hah i wish i owned a teg

its just a pic

i drive a pos*shakes head*

*inserts below sig* ^this is not my car^

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:07 AM
^^ ill do that just for you

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Tiffany, can you stop whoring up this thread will all your worthless BULLSHIT!

speedminded
08-21-2007, 10:08 AM
^^ ill do that just for yousweeet! or you can buy my car and i'll make a new sig for it :yes:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:11 AM
ha i wish i could have a new car..

alex can you kiss my @ss that or leave me alone i never said anything to you..

great here we go again i thought your not allowed in whoreslounge or not allowed to start stuff

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:15 AM
ha i wish i could have a new car..

alex can you kiss my @ss that or leave me alone i never said anything to you..

great here we go again i thought your not allowed in whoreslounge or not allowed to start stuff

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!

But every where you go, you post up STUPID shit! just make a thread and whore it out there! None gives a fuck! And yeah, that was a month ago, im bringing all the shit talking back! and im not holding shit back, fuck IA faggots!

speedminded
08-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!

But every where you go, you post up STUPID shit! just make a thread and whore it out there! None gives a fuck! And yeah, that was a month ago, im bringing all the shit talking back! and im not holding shit back, fuck IA faggots!WHORESLOUNGE (36 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
WHORESLOUNGE (36 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS

I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK YOU OR A COPY AND PASTE POST!

If you wanna have fun with your teg girl thats fine, whore that shit else where.. this thread is funny and doesn't need bullshit about whos integra or whatever the fuck is in her sig! go leg hump ugly bitches or fucking there!

--------------------------------->

FUCKING UP GOOD THREADS FTMFL

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:21 AM
alex learn to spell

none dont you mean no one

i mean cmon really now stfu and ignore my posts if you dont like it..

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:23 AM
alex go get some counseling..

your a real big attention whore..

starting shit for attention and thats all..

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:28 AM
alex go get some counseling..

your a real big attention whore..

starting shit for attention and thats all..

i don't need no fucking counseling! im just saying what everyone needs to say! and i know damn well YOU'RE NOT CALLING ME AN ATTENTION WHORE! you're the number ONE right fucking now! you're a joke on IA! thats all you are in everyones eyes! and im not starting shit for attn. im just tired of seeing bullshit posts! GET THE HINT ALREADY!

alex learn to spell

none dont you mean no one

i mean cmon really now stfu and ignore my posts if you dont like it..

ONCE AGAIN YOU LAME ASS! I KNOW HOW TO SPELL. i wanted to write it like that! if you want to complain about spelling errors, hit up your boys! cactus and dracc

speedminded
08-21-2007, 10:31 AM
i don't need no fucking counseling! im just saying what everyone needs to say! and i know damn well YOU'RE NOT CALLING ME AN ATTENTION WHORE! you're the number ONE right fucking now! you're a joke on IA! thats all you are in everyones eyes! and im not starting shit for attn. im just tired of seeing bullshit posts! GET THE HINT ALREADY!and once again:

WHORESLOUNGE (39 Viewing)

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:34 AM
and once again:

WHORESLOUNGE (39 Viewing)

:gay: SEE THIS!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! BUNCH OF PUSSY AS BITCHES! WHORE IT ELSE WHERE!

STICKING UP FOR IA GIRLS FTL..

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:35 AM
everyone on her just about has a spelling problem but since you want to call me out for whatever reason im going to call you out..

get over yourself..

you think your the greatest person in the world or something..your not really now i dont like reading your useless posts and everyone does post useless things but you what its life get over it..do like everyone else does and ignore it..god damn

i never said i was trying to be the attention whore i could really careless if anyone talks to me or not..and you are the attention whore or trying to be because your start BS for no reason..

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
edit: here*

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
tiff, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! NOTHING BUT :blah: COMES OUT OF YOU!

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM
edit: you know what*

damn when im mad i forget words because i type so fast

Tracy
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
she needs these. It's what I have to keep my pooper fresh. $3.65

http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Charmin_Wipes_BIG.jpg

http://www.charmin.com/en_us/pages/prod_fresh.shtml

AIN'T NO SHAME IN MY GAME.

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
no alex you started this BS arent you going to continue until you believe you won or you made your point?

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
she needs these. It's what I have to keep my pooper fresh. $3.65

http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Charmin_Wipes_BIG.jpg

http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/62CFMC-z.html

AIN'T NO SHAME IN MY GAME.

thats great.. i use baby wipes cuz i have them already

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM
no alex you started this BS arent you going to continue until you believe you won or you made your point?MY POINT IS THIS;

YOUR POSTS ARE GAY AS FUCK! YOU CRAVE FOR ATTENTION, ADMIT IT.. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU POST IN THREADS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN OR GIRL INVOLVED?

ALL YOU WOULD SAY IS "YOU GUYS ARE SICK" THATS "NASTY"! SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO!

IM DONE WITH YOU! /PEACE!

speedminded
08-21-2007, 10:46 AM
:gay: SEE THIS!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! BUNCH OF PUSSY AS BITCHES! WHORE IT ELSE WHERE!

STICKING UP FOR IA GIRLS FTL.. You obviously do give a fuck or you wouldn't have bothered replying in the first place ;)

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:47 AM
BYE ALEX..

Tracy
08-21-2007, 10:47 AM
http://a764.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_ffbb5995f33b00f4833954f473f3bafb.jpg

<34Integras,

Just look at that and laugh :) I do. Then go to his IA profile and look at all of his attention whore posts...and laugh some more.

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:49 AM
LOL! Thanks tracy!

attention EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TRACY, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PROFILE? I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH MYSPACE ALONG TIME AGO? SEEMS IT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR US...

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:49 AM
http://a764.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_ffbb5995f33b00f4833954f473f3bafb.jpg

<34Integras,

Just look at that and laugh :) I do. Then go to his profile and look at all of his attention whore posts...and laugh some more.

your right thanks hehe

Tracy
08-21-2007, 10:53 AM
your right thanks hehe

Like this one that he made like 10 days ago....his peace out thread!!!! LOL

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131974

If you're going to "peace out" then you don't have to announce it to everyone. Just leave.....and preferably don't come back. Otherwise it may be seen as an attention whore thread. Which confuses me since only the females of IA can be attention whores...right?

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:55 AM
^ tracy your great hehe

and you tell the truth

Maniaç
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM
*Yawns*

I can say so many things right now, but fuck it! i entertained myself for a good min. gonna smoke a cig and hit the bed.. be back later, hope theres some better threads and members willing to talk decent shit! tracy, post up ALL my threads if you want..

thanks for the attention! PEACE

ps; thanks for the "cute" comments you both said about me.. :rolleyes: sorry i can't say the same about yall! well, maybe tracy.. alittle..

Tracy
08-21-2007, 11:00 AM
*Yawns*

I can say so many things right now, but fuck it! i entertained myself for a good min. gonna smoke a cig and hit the bed.. be back later, hope theres some better threads and members willing to talk decent shit! tracy, post up ALL my threads if you want..

thanks for the attention! PEACE

ps; thanks for the "cute" comments you both said about me.. :rolleyes: sorry i can't say the same about yall! well, maybe tracy.. alittle..

Why would I do that? You draw enough attention to yourself. I actually don't have a problem with it. I only have a problem with the way you treat women. You are always bringing up how women are attention whores and have nothing to contribute and so on. Unless you are gay, you will have to get used to that some day (if you want a GF or wife) since according to your thought process, all women are the same.

speedminded
08-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Why would I do that? You draw enough attention to yourself. I actually don't have a problem with it. I only have a problem with the way you treat women. You are always bringing up how women are attention whores and have nothing to contribute and so on. Unless you are gay, you will have to get used to that some day (if you want a GF or wife) since according to your thought process, all women are the same.Hrmm...treats women like that and he sure says faggot alot. You never know!

itsjustdee
08-21-2007, 11:08 AM
oh god, here comes alex and "i'm a shit talker and i can do whatever i want" mood.
wait til tomorrow, he'l become all emo again and be like "i'm gona retire from shit talking b/c i'm lame and i don't know how to talk shit. i'm just a short, emo mexican that wants attention."
get a life dude.

btw, great story stormhammer! plus +3

itsjustdee
08-21-2007, 11:09 AM
MY POINT IS THIS;

YOUR POSTS ARE GAY AS FUCK! YOU CRAVE FOR ATTENTION, ADMIT IT.. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU POST IN THREADS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN OR GIRL INVOLVED?

ALL YOU WOULD SAY IS "YOU GUYS ARE SICK" THATS "NASTY"! SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO!

IM DONE WITH YOU! /PEACE!

HAVE YOU EVER READ YOUR POSTS ALEX? YOUR SHIT IS LAME AS FUCK TOO. SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

--------------------------------------------> FAGGOT ASS MOFO!

itsjustdee
08-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Why would I do that? You draw enough attention to yourself. I actually don't have a problem with it. I only have a problem with the way you treat women. You are always bringing up how women are attention whores and have nothing to contribute and so on. Unless you are gay, you will have to get used to that some day (if you want a GF or wife) since according to your thought process, all women are the same.

HE'S MAD B/C HE CAN'T GET A GIRL. HE PLAYS WITH SPEEDMONKEY ALL DAY.

Tracy
08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
HE'S MAD B/C HE CAN'T GET A GIRL. HE PLAYS WITH SPEEDMONKEY ALL DAY.
tr00f. That's what I was thinking :)

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I smell gayness.

Tracy
08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I smell gayness.

no that's ass :D

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 11:35 AM

lol :idb: :idb::sicks: :(

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 12:18 PM
bwahahahah, here's a follow-up

she called him up demanding to know wtf it was all about, and he was like " its not my fault you smelt like ass down there! and I was drunk! So it made sense to febreeze it! You should wipe better or something" <--- pretty much the summary on his end - of course she was on her way over to the room pissed again without us knowing and now she's yelling at him about having a tender butthole :lmao:

itsjustdee
08-21-2007, 12:21 PM
lolololol

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 12:22 PM

that me lol hehe :yes:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 12:26 PM
wow i cant think what i meant was

that made me lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
omg wow thats some funny shyt

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 12:59 PM
he has a bloody nose now :lmao: he pretty much told her ot take a shower and make sure her ass smelt peachy clean before she goes and has sex :lmao:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 01:06 PM
oh geeze lol

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:08 PM
bitch....yo ass smell like ass... do something about it

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 01:08 PM
huh me what you never smelt ma @$$

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:19 PM
No not you dinkus......

ubers2k
08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
repped... shit was hilarious

8bangin302
08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
LMFAO!!!!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I know you like to think yo shit dont stank........ but lean a lil bit closer see yo roses really smell like BOOOO BOOOO BOOOOOO

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2007, 01:34 PM
2 things:

1. If he was that blatto drunk, he probably couldn't perform nor smell very well......;)

2. If it happened like that, why is she coming back to "explain" things? It either smelled like it or it didn't. Either way, who in their right mind would come BACK to talk about it???? :thinking:

cactusEG
08-21-2007, 01:34 PM
lol at the story... one time i fucked a hoe in the ass and my dick stunk like ass all day:(

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:37 PM
lol at the story... one time i fucked a hoe in the ass and my dick stunk like ass all day:(

the poohole is an exit not an entrance... if you enter... enter at your own risk..... :idb::lmfao:

cactusEG
08-21-2007, 01:40 PM
the poohole is an exit not an entrance... if you enter... enter at your own risk..... :idb::lmfao:

lol:lmfao:

Dracc
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
take heed to my advice.... i have spoken

Stormhammer
08-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Sorry Stormhammer, I accidentally edited out your post instead of replying to it.

Sorry.

Hektik
08-21-2007, 10:08 PM
bahahahahahaha at alex getting owned by all the girls.....lol.........

this thread is killing me i feel like ive been doing an ab workout all day.... so the chick decked his ass.baaahhhhhhhh omg

0p7!mu5
08-21-2007, 11:17 PM
this thread brings a whole new meaning to the term colon cleansing!

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 08:33 AM
I'll try to reply to it now Stormhammer.

he wasn't blatto, he was just inebriated enough to do what comes to mind first :screwy: he's like that after a few beers, still completely coherent, just doesn't take the other person into account :lmao:

I guess he deserved getting stinky butt syndrome then.....;) :D

and she came back wanting an explanation, not trying to explain

She's still retarded. Someone tells me, after I SLEPT WITH THEM, that my butt stunk.....I certainly would NEVER come back for an explaination.....:screwy: It's pretty cut and dry, don't you think??? :D

Sammich
08-22-2007, 08:38 AM
i'm w/ CBR...only reason ur butt stinks is cuz its stink..u didnt wash right..go take a shower or something lol

81911SC
08-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Lol @ Tiffany

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 08:51 AM
what did i say or do thats funny .. hmm?

81911SC
08-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Just about everything you do, I can laugh at.

Sammich
08-22-2007, 08:57 AM
x2 lolol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:02 AM
you must think im a ditz or something..

luckily I'm not blonde..

I just catch on slow sometimes..

Glad I can make you laugh hehe

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:03 AM
x2 lolol

BUT.. for you,

your a :liar: and have no right at all to talk about me. If you attempt to use the phone book or donkey punch on me again, I will and I mean this, I will :eye: (poke out your eye wit a metal spatcula)

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:04 AM
BUT.. for you,

your a :liar: and have no right at all to talk about me. If you attempt to use the phone book or donkey punch on me again, I will and I mean this, I will :eye: (poke out your eye wit a metal spatcula)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/2caqex.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:24 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/2caqex.jpg

wow you are :screwy: :tongue1:

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:25 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/a32_keepright.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:27 AM
lick it bish

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:28 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/orly-1.gif

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:29 AM
^^ ok thats enough

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:29 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/niggaplease_2.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:31 AM
haha im not black

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:31 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/ostrichpic3xn.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigguh.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:33 AM
that thing is scary

~runs and hides behind nitro~

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:35 AM
shit..nitro is a ***** lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:44 AM
but i was saying that big ugly bird thing was scary.. so i was hiding behind nitro

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:47 AM
that big ugly bird thing is a *****..and ur hiding behind a *****..
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/scream.gif

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:50 AM
ew stop thats crazy

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:51 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/GamesBegin.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 09:54 AM
your a picture whore

Sammich
08-22-2007, 09:56 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/cantfocus.png

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:03 AM
your a nerd

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:04 AM
but u love my nerdiness lol

Kevykev
08-22-2007, 10:06 AM
WOOOOOOOOOW!!

Not supposed to smell, stop fking these sub-par chicks and it'll be alllll good!

The whoel Fabreeze thing- she has the legal right to Murder him for that!

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:08 AM
that was self defense on his part..she tried to kill him first

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:10 AM
but u love my nerdiness lol

http://nerd-paradise.com/images/nerd/nerd_385x261.jpg

SEXY!!

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:11 AM
take my picture down u fawkn bamma lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:12 AM
no i want everyone to see my sexy lover bish

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:14 AM
o great...now they know u have a nerd that slaps u around w/ a phone book..thats smart lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:26 AM
hehe they know who to look for if i get abused to badly

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:32 AM
they wnt be able to see the abuse..cuz im usin the phone book...duhh lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:33 AM
yes they will

i bruise easily

Sammich
08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
o thats right ura snow bunny...can i bruise that thing sits in btwn ur hips lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
YOU GOTTA WIFEY .. NO WAY!

Stormhammer
08-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I'll try to reply to it now Stormhammer.

I guess he deserved getting stinky butt syndrome then.....;) :D

She's still retarded. Someone tells me, after I SLEPT WITH THEM, that my butt stunk.....I certainly would NEVER come back for an explaination.....:screwy: It's pretty cut and dry, don't you think??? :D

haha, well maybe, you oughta see him when he's slightly drunk and see's a fat chick, an ugly chick, or a girl wearing a thong on the beach... he won't hesistate to go to up to a fat chick all wide eyed and be like " omg, you're a HUGE bitch!" or to an ugly chick and squint and literally stare at them and when they say what he's gone "man, you're ugly" and has walked off... or we were down in savannah at the beach and a babe in a thong bikini walked by and he got up and walked to her and proceeded to inform her he could see her ass :lmao:

Oh, and I never said the girl was bright :screwy:

Stormhammer
08-22-2007, 01:09 PM
i'm w/ CBR...only reason ur butt stinks is cuz its stink..u didnt wash right..go take a shower or something lol

lol thats why I tend to somehow get the girl to take a shower before anything else, if she didnt shower that evening, ehhhhhhhh :umno:

Sammich
08-22-2007, 01:13 PM
lol have standards man have standards..like tiffany...she always stink...

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 01:27 PM
bish you wish

Sammich
08-22-2007, 01:28 PM
no man wishes for any stink woman..not even if she is halle berry..well i take that back lolol..how rude

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
your retarded and it went over your head dummy

Sammich
08-22-2007, 01:46 PM
yep it went over my head like i went n ur cherry like a banana split

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
mmm banana split

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:26 PM
care for me to sweeten u up a lil bit?

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
ok lets make a baby

81911SC
08-22-2007, 02:32 PM
You don't need another.

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:33 PM
its a jokey joke

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:35 PM
yea tiffany u dnt need another..hoe lol but lets make a fuck lol

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:36 PM
lets not stinky breath

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:37 PM
sorry stink ass..go wash urself...stinkin hoes lololol..lemme take u to bath and bodyworks so u can smell sweet and shit when we cuddle

81911SC
08-22-2007, 02:39 PM
yea tiffany u dnt need another..hoe lol but lets make a fuck lol
That would suck.

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:40 PM
haha i do smell sweet..
i do wash myself..
*my bootaaayy is hurting from all this sitting*

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:46 PM
That would suck.

not it if i stick her in her butt..

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:46 PM
haha i do smell sweet..
i do wash myself..
*my bootaaayy is hurting from all this sitting*

let me tenderize that ur ham with a some meat beatin

ep9716
08-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Lmmfao!!!
REPPED

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 02:51 PM
let me tenderize that ur ham with a some meat beatin

HOW ABOUT NO HO!

:rant: :cussing:

I WOULD LET YOU TENDERIZE MY FEAT WITH YOUR MEAT WITH A 10 FOOT POLL IN BETWEEN BISH!

Sammich
08-22-2007, 02:54 PM
HOW ABOUT NO HO!

:rant: :cussing:

I WOULD LET YOU TENDERIZE MY FEAT WITH YOUR MEAT WITH A 10 FOOT POLL IN BETWEEN BISH!

with no need to edit...tiffany said it herself that she would let me beat that shit up:idb: "get over here" /mortal kombat talk

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 03:00 PM
with no need to edit...tiffany said it herself that she would let me beat that shit up:idb: "get over here" /mortal kombat talk

i was joking

dumbass

:haha: :slap: :boxing:

Sammich
08-22-2007, 03:01 PM
lyin ass..u kno u just got plugged..:idb: :bannana:

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 03:04 PM
yo lick it

Sammich
08-22-2007, 03:07 PM
pull down ur panties..my 'head' is all for it..

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 03:09 PM
eww shut up

Stormhammer
08-22-2007, 03:12 PM
-sighs- fucking thread hijacking whores

ilovemyhonda.
08-22-2007, 03:12 PM
i love you

Whiteboy™
08-22-2007, 03:15 PM

i agree, also that is some funny shit
[I have never smelt ass unless I was fucking her in it]

Sammich
08-22-2007, 03:36 PM

i kno..goin in the white man thread..stealin all the white man thread power..fuggin ridiculous:police:

VooDooXII
08-22-2007, 05:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GREAT STORY!!!

Echonova
08-22-2007, 05:36 PM
That was 3-4 pages of two people whoring and foreplay. PBS and <3 get a room.

mxglory258
08-23-2007, 03:00 AM
That mean you smelled something in other positions? ugh!
Boy I need to get on more often lol. But, nope, I haven't smelled anything in any other positions either. Nothing that smelled bad anyways. Kinda makes me gag, to think about a foul odor floating around whilst laying the pipe.

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 07:11 AM
I smelled some shit like that on a chick i was about to go to work on, and I had to bounce, that is a major turn off for me!

Sammich
08-23-2007, 07:14 AM
That was 3-4 pages of two people whoring and foreplay. PBS and <3 get a room.

we did and the hotel said we needed to leave cuz we were makin too much ruckus and it smelled like a construction work site w/ all the sweaty smelling:idb:

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 07:19 AM
we did and the hotel said we needed to leave cuz we were makin too much ruckus and it smelled like a construction work site w/ all the sweaty smelling:idb:

:rly:

YOU ARE SUCH A F*CKING

:liar: .. STOP TELLING THESE PEOPLE ALL THIS STUFF THAT'S NOT TRUE DAMNIT!

Sammich
08-23-2007, 07:21 AM
tiffany..the more u deny..the more they know u lie..

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 07:26 AM
im not lying you are..
why would i "sleep" with some who is married and i have a man also..
your ridiculous..
im going to get the phonebook on you if you keep up bish

3.5altman
08-23-2007, 07:29 AM
OH SNAP

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 07:30 AM
guys i was thinking..
i want the new altima in black with black rims and some dark black tint..
hm i could only wish huh?

Sammich
08-23-2007, 07:31 AM
WTF @ the fake callout..im not married..im on a rocky engagement..and only I use the phone book...HOE..now face down ass up

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 07:33 AM
thats they way you like f*ck ..tehehe
nope tell your woman to do that for you..im not the one
its not a fake call out its for real best believe mofo..
if i wanna use the phone book ill use the damn phonebook
and ill beat your ass with the metal spatcula and hit you upside the head with a bottle bish

Sammich
08-23-2007, 07:34 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL u a funny ass chick

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 07:44 AM
IM SERIOUS BISH..
I DONT PLAY

Sammich
08-23-2007, 07:59 AM
o0o0o0o0o thanks for reminding me of TI's first cd.."Im Serious" lolol..

ilovemyhonda.
08-23-2007, 08:03 AM
welcome