PDA

View Full Version : Misc Thinking bout getting a new tattoo

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Well, I got one tattoo on my right arm that says LAOS, its really plain and I got it when I was 15 but it looked pretty good when I was 15 because everyone else had to get homemade ones and mine was pretty good.

But I'm thinking now that I turned 18...been thinking a lot bout getting a real professional tattoo but I'm stumped on what to get. I figured I want it on my chest, left arm or my back. I don't want anything too big or fancy...just something unique, interesting and meaningful. Lol, buddy of mine told me to get a big H sign like the HONDA...hahaha. It's interesting alright but I don't think so. Anybody with good ideas?

Killer
08-21-2007, 08:59 AM
well if you want it to be meaningful, and your asking advice on what to get... don't you think you should tell people the things that have meaning in your life...

example... i'm a libra... so i got the omega symbol on my back...

also i play guitar. i had my sisters boyfriend take a pic of my guitar blow it up... draw the frets, and i got that put on my other shoulder. (back of my shoulder)

JDM onlyy
08-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, I'm a cancer, loving cars of course, ummm...like money..hahaha I don't know what else really. I wanna see another type of sign for cancer thats not that stupid crab...lol

idriveasloweclipse
08-24-2007, 03:14 PM
get a tribal band that wraps around a ciggarette, its hip and it supports cancer.

JDM onlyy
08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
get a tribal band that wraps around a ciggarette, its hip and it supports cancer.

Lol interesting train of thought.... :lmfao: :lmfao:

no_talent
08-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Lol, buddy of mine told me to get a big H sign like the HONDA...hahaha. It's interesting alright but I don't think so. Anybody with good ideas?

funny...
my brother has a honda symbol tattooed on the back of his neck.
& ever since he got it all the hondas he bought screwed up after less than three weeks.
beware, it's a curse!

chelezookie
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
oops, that above post was supposed to be made by me.
my friend was signed in under his name.
durr. :rolleyes:

JDM onlyy
08-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Lol oh okay, yeah I was kidding bout the Honda sign...

chelezookie
08-24-2007, 10:19 PM
oh i knew you were kidding, darling.
i just wish my brother would have been...lol.

{X}Echo419
08-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Well, I got one tattoo on my right arm that says LAOS, its really plain and I got it when I was 15 but it looked pretty good when I was 15 because everyone else had to get homemade ones and mine was pretty good.

But I'm thinking now that I turned 18...been thinking a lot bout getting a real professional tattoo but I'm stumped on what to get. I figured I want it on my chest, left arm or my back. I don't want anything too big or fancy...just something unique, interesting and meaningful. Lol, buddy of mine told me to get a big H sign like the HONDA...hahaha. It's interesting alright but I don't think so. Anybody with good ideas?

you should get a tat on your left arm that says buckao ;)

Mr. Clean
08-25-2007, 09:27 AM
If you can't think of something to get don't get one yet. I spent almost a year and like 5 sessions trying to "fix" a tattoo i didn't really like. So make sure it's something that you will LOVE... not just think it's ok, but LOVE. thats my 2 cents... do with it what you will.

allmotoronly
08-28-2007, 01:48 PM
get a tattoo of a big tach hitting the redline

Killer
08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/zodiac.jpg

69 is another symbol for cancer..

i basically have the exact "balance" tattoo... i'm a libra.. i've also got kind of a "tribal" sun around it... it actually isn't tribal.. but i didn't get the sun filled in.. and i did just black outline so it looks tribal i may get more done to it... and that's the reason i didn't get it filled in..

The Creeper
08-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Go to All or nothing tattoo in smyrna and get hooked up with some custom work.

OneSlow5pt0
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
GL with what u get

im thinking bout getting my 1st tattoo

i want the sing the sorrow leaves down my side

Killer
08-29-2007, 08:10 AM
GL with what u get

im thinking bout getting my 1st tattoo

i want the sing the sorrow leaves down my side

rib tatts hurt bad from what i've been told.. gl with that

OneSlow5pt0
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
rib tatts hurt bad from what i've been told.. gl with that

lol,yea...thats what everyones been telling me,might change that to something else on my upper arm

JDM onlyy
08-29-2007, 06:03 PM
you should get a tat on your left arm that says buckao ;)

If I think I know what you're saying, you told me to get a tattoo that says whiteboy on my left arm? LOL :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
08-29-2007, 06:05 PM
get a tattoo of a big tach hitting the redline

Lol, where should my redline be? 11000? hahahaha :D

JDM onlyy
08-29-2007, 06:07 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/zodiac.jpg

69 is another symbol for cancer..

i basically have the exact "balance" tattoo... i'm a libra.. i've also got kind of a "tribal" sun around it... it actually isn't tribal.. but i didn't get the sun filled in.. and i did just black outline so it looks tribal i may get more done to it... and that's the reason i didn't get it filled in..

that 69 things looks pretty cool, I kinda like it. Only I would want a tribal around it so that the 69 is centered...wonder where I should get it though.