PDA

View Full Version : Eh.. i went to jail thursday for running a red light..LOL

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 04:57 PM
yup i did.. i was on my way to work 7:30 thursday morning when i went under a yellow light apprerently to close to red for a cop and he proceded to pull me over and take me to jail.. not before slaming me into my car three times lol... he was trying to show off for a trainee that was with him but anyways yeah it suxed stayed in jail all day and car was impouded.. it suxed lols:police::fightpig::fightpig: and yes they can take you to jail for that. they can take you to jail for anything even j-walking.. shit suxz but o well.. i mean the jail up here is over crowded as fuck but still. shit happens. i am just waiting for a return phone call form a IA (internal Affairs) officer this week about the cops misconduct.:D

Dracc
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
DAMN SON

Echonova
08-20-2007, 05:02 PM
That seems a little extreme......

Halfwit
08-20-2007, 05:02 PM
least u didnt get jumped again....

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
^ yup tis true.. shit happens.. o yeah i meant to tell you the other day those guys that jumped me apologized to me lols

Crazy Asian
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
You should get a lawyer and so something. Hitting you three times just for running a yellow is way to extreme almost abuse of power.

Halfwit
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
they didnt want to get beat with that pole.

gtikid
08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Is this the whole story? What was the dialogue between you and him? If it's true, which I don't see why it wouldn't be, then that's pretty fucked up. Not all cops are good...

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:09 PM
lol they didn't. i am getting a lawyer. i just don't to say to much about what is going on out loud because of obvious reasons.

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:32 PM
here's what is said i SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT LYING BECAUSE I HAVE NO REASON FOR LYING.

so here comes the popo pulling me over i pull over and get my licenses out and my insurance card ready to hand it to him. he runs up to my car and proceeds to start cursing me out and asks me what i am thinking and what i am doing and where i am going and before i can get one word out of my mouth he yells shut the fuck up and i;m like excuse me sir i don't....get the hell out of the car you dumb piece of shit. no one drives like that on my god damn streets you little stupid mother fucker. and i just keep quite to keep form getting into more trouble and any more conflicts. so he yells get your sorry little ass out of the car and out your hands on it. so i do and put my hands on it. he yells not good enough and throws me into the side of my car and kicks my legs out wider. then searches me and says your under arrest you piece of shit. and i put my hands behind my back and he puts the cuffs on really really tight and then grabs my shirt and says quit resisting and slams me into me car and i try and ask him sir i'm not resisting i am confused tho. and he says a few more words then i get put into the back of the police car

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:33 PM
on a side note not all cops are bad, but there are bad ones out there.. because there are bad people in every crowd

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 05:36 PM
damn man and i seen ur ass a couple days ago.... what was the fine?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-20-2007, 05:46 PM
power TRIP FTL

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:48 PM
running a red light and reckless driving.. shit happens lol

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 05:55 PM
running a red light and reckless driving.. shit happens lol

dman man how much $ is it ganna run ya ?

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
no clue.. don't matter right now.. I'm more concerned about me losing my drivers licenses again and staying out of jail.. thats why i'm sorta glad the cop did what he did lol

On_Her_Face
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
i would of lied and told a better story...

but that does suck

Evil Goat
08-20-2007, 06:08 PM
i would of lied and told a better story...

but that does suck

same here, the "story" sucked, so will the $100+ ticket for running a red light

and its called failure to obey a traffic device, you dont get a reckless driving ticket attached to that, unless you were doing something stupid, in which case you deserve what you got

sleepys4
08-20-2007, 06:19 PM
What kind of car were you driving?

Halfwit
08-20-2007, 08:08 PM
primer honda civic, not lowered, on 16's.. loud muffler.

perfect aim for cops.

esiatlanta
08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
did you like the peanut butter sandwiches.......

FlyingStroke240
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
that's mess up.

§treet_§peed
08-20-2007, 08:35 PM
lol i was going 10 miles an hour when i went around it.. he said he gave me the reckless driving ticket because i ran a red light. and why do i need to tel a better story when i want to tel the truth. i mean if this does get to court i don't wanna lie under oath.. cause THAT IS FELONY TIME