PDA

View Full Version : Misc Am I wrong for feeling relief?

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:23 AM
Well, I've been on and off with this girl that I loved a lot for the past 2 and half years but just now she's decided to talk to this guy that she talked to when we broke up the first time, but I thought I would be hurt a lot but I'm really not. I guess I was expecting this. I mean I did so much for her, and she never appreciated it...I live in Stockbridge and she lives in Marietta almost Woodstock and I used to drive to see her everyday and I always tried to take her out to eat and do all kinds of things, but thats not the only thing. I did just about anything she wanted because I was so in love with her, I guess you could call me whipped? I mean when she had fevers of 104-105 and stuff I took care of her for days. I cooked, cleaned, and even gave her baths and everything. I even cooked and cleaned when she wasn't sick but she always complained when she did it and that I never did anything. I took so much of my time out to be with her and not to mention the money but thats no big deal to me. My friends were even understanding enough to take me to see her before I could drive...But now that she's talking to someone else I feel relieved that I don't have to do anything for her anymore. I guess it could be because I'm starting to talk to someone else too but is it wrong that I start talking to someone so soon when I loved her so much. I know she's going to say something like I thought you said you loved me so how could you talk to another girl so quick. I don't know I feel kind of like a back-up and I'm tired of it....I don't know, kind of wanted to vent and get some peoples opinions...Lol. This new girl seems like she's great and has a great personality...she seems so cool and I'm starting to like her quite a bit....

HalfBaked
08-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Woodstock eh?

Is she hot? I live near there.

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Woodstock eh?

Is she hot? I live near there.

Lol, thanks for the comfort and yes she is very hot actually. But she's already involved with the guy that she was talking to before when we broke up so sorry. ;)

I don't know, I have mixed emotions about this break up....kinda happy and a lil bit sad at the same time because I worked so hard for this relationship but it feels like I got nothing back.

HalfBaked
08-20-2007, 01:32 AM
So what if she is involved?

She obviously has no problem cheating.

Hook it up bro.

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:36 AM
So what if she is involved?

She obviously has no problem cheating.

Hook it up bro.

Well she wasn't cheating because we weren't together, we were already friends, it was falling apart and so she got interested with someone else. Would hook you up but she's not very interested in much but Asians. Lol. She used to be into everything but now she really dates Asians as most Asians do as we get older. Lol. Besides, I still kind of love her...but I just feel weird about me and her now. Lol

HalfBaked
08-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Pics of her?

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Can't post them up, she'd kill me. Plus someone on here that knows her would snitch on me. Lol

osiriskidd
08-20-2007, 01:53 AM
move on. sounds like she took you for granted. bitch'll be back after her new toy starts punchin her. or she could like it...you never know some girls are gluttons for bs relationships.

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:56 AM
move on. sounds like she took you for granted. bitch'll be back after her new toy starts punchin her. or she could like it...you never know some girls are gluttons for bs relationships.

Lol, yeah I do feel like she took me for granted and a lot of people even say that. If her new bf or whatever punches her, I'll KILL him! Even though she's not my girl...I'll do it, just because I love her and she's still my friend...even though we're not gonna be talking for awhile.

yogi08
08-20-2007, 02:27 AM
dont think too much about it,
i dated a girl 2 years straight, 4 years total on and off, and was inlove with her for almost 6 years. its been 9 months since our break up, im doin fine now... i was bad off for awhile, ive been thru many girls. i like to write poertry, sometiems that makes me feel better too man. a friend of mine pointed out that myway of getting over my ex was fuckin other girls and breakin their hearts... seemed to be true. now im tryin to settle back down again, seeking love again i suppose. it'll work out for the best, chances are though that your new girl you like aint wat shes really cracked out to be, your just seriously heartbroken and dont even know it.

Frög
08-20-2007, 04:02 AM
Well, I've been on and off with this girl that I loved a lot for the past 2 and half years but just now she's decided to talk to this guy that she talked to when we broke up the first time, but I thought I would be hurt a lot but I'm really not. I guess I was expecting this. I mean I did so much for her, and she never appreciated it...I live in Stockbridge and she lives in Marietta almost Woodstock and I used to drive to see her everyday and I always tried to take her out to eat and do all kinds of things, but thats not the only thing. I did just about anything she wanted because I was so in love with her, I guess you could call me whipped? I mean when she had fevers of 104-105 and stuff I took care of her for days. I cooked, cleaned, and even gave her baths and everything. I even cooked and cleaned when she wasn't sick but she always complained when she did it and that I never did anything. I took so much of my time out to be with her and not to mention the money but thats no big deal to me. My friends were even understanding enough to take me to see her before I could drive...But now that she's talking to someone else I feel relieved that I don't have to do anything for her anymore. I guess it could be because I'm starting to talk to someone else too but is it wrong that I start talking to someone so soon when I loved her so much. I know she's going to say something like I thought you said you loved me so how could you talk to another girl so quick. I don't know I feel kind of like a back-up and I'm tired of it....I don't know, kind of wanted to vent and get some peoples opinions...Lol. This new girl seems like she's great and has a great personality...she seems so cool and I'm starting to like her quite a bit....

um wow! listen to your self.. she is talking to another guy and probably fucking him.. thats what you do to get over a relationship.. find someone else as soon as possible, or whore your self around and get as much puss as you can..

_Christian_
08-20-2007, 04:05 AM
^x2 froggy

Frög
08-20-2007, 04:06 AM
she didnt deserve you and from what i hear, you didnt need to be with that kind of girl.. just move on, and who cares what she does.. and if her new bf hits her, w/e.. thats her damn fault.. you dont need to be her guardian angel and care about her, she obviously doesnt.. and dont even waste your time being friends with her..

_Christian_
08-20-2007, 04:15 AM
^x2 again. me and frog have telepathy. which is cool because i dont have to post my thoughts he does it for me.

Nitro
08-20-2007, 05:41 AM
^x2 again. me and frog have telepathy. which is cool because i dont have to post my thoughts he does it for me.

lol @ u dawg!!!

anyway move on dawg....just let it go if you guys were meant to be......you'll get back together....in the meantime......be a whore....lol :idb:

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Lol hahaha. Nice advice everyone. Liking that whore thing....but everyone I know seem to know each other. So it ain't easy to get with a girl and just do her and leave. Lol hahaha. It was when I was younger and no one knew each other but now its hard as fuck. Lol, maybe time is just catching up to me. Yeah I don't think she deserves me and she can do what she wants. If she really wants me back then her ass is going to have to change but maybe unfortunately for her..I might be with someone else..happens to all my ex's...Lol

Frög
08-20-2007, 02:35 PM

lol!