PDA

View Full Version : Misc Shockley's done

tippatone
08-19-2007, 11:22 PM
As if the Falcons season is already toast, they lost backup(IMO starter by week 6 cause Harrington sucks balls) QB DJ Shockley for the entire season with a torn MCL. Can anyone say Brian Brohm?

81911SC
08-19-2007, 11:23 PM
I can say Tom Brady, thats about all I need to say.

OneSlow5pt0
08-19-2007, 11:26 PM
DJ sucks,always has

drpepper14
08-19-2007, 11:27 PM
another former UGA star cast off into the land of injuries! Feels good to be a tech fan w/ calvin johnson in the pros

bafbrian
08-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Falcons suck regardless. Their season is already over. Team was built around Vick and his ass will never play this season. Hope all those season ticket holders are ready to sell their tix.

OneSlow5pt0
08-19-2007, 11:39 PM
i hate to bust ur bubble this season was gonna suck with vick...and next season would have sucked with vick,and the next and so on

bafbrian
08-19-2007, 11:43 PM
i hate to bust ur bubble this season was gonna suck with vick...and next season would have sucked with vick,and the next and so on

I thought it that too but, I didn't want to hurt all the Vick fanboy feelings.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 12:12 AM
I dont know, i was just trying to give these Falcons fans some optimism, BTW i am a giants fan(which means i have no right to say a quaterback sucks because eli manning is 1 season away from becoming another joey harrington bust bum.)

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:21 AM
yea,thats what sucks today..if ur not a star in first 2 years ur a bust,while tons of great hall of fame QB would sit on the bench for 3-4 years

like i dont think joey was a bust,he played for a horrible team,which is y barry sanders retired,cause they wouldnt go out and spend money to help home.

david carr is another,that O-line was god awful,how can u blame a rookie QB when he gets sacks 2 secs after ball is snapped

he doo great for panthers

HalfBaked
08-20-2007, 12:33 AM
another former UGA star cast off into the land of injuries! Feels good to be a tech fan w/ calvin johnson in the pros
LOL.

You sound like UGA doesn't have any current pros that are doing awesome...

It is funny that the only thing that a GT fan can cheer for is a former player.

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:35 AM
LOL.

You sound like UGA doesn't have any current pros that are doing awesome...

It is funny that the only thing that a GT fan can cheer for is a former player.

didnt GT have better record last year?:thinking:

HalfBaked
08-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Didn't UGA beat GT last year?

Then beat the shit out of another ACC team in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl?

tippatone
08-20-2007, 12:43 AM
You are so right about david carr. If he can stand up he can make plays
yea,thats what sucks today..if ur not a star in first 2 years ur a bust,while tons of great hall of fame QB would sit on the bench for 3-4 years

like i dont think joey was a bust,he played for a horrible team,which is y barry sanders retired,cause they wouldnt go out and spend money to help home.

david carr is another,that O-line was god awful,how can u blame a rookie QB when he gets sacks 2 secs after ball is snapped

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Didn't UGA beat GT last year?

Then beat the shit out of another ACC team in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl?

still gt had more wins......and a bigger bowl

BB6dohcvtec
08-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Falcons suck regardless. Their season is already over. Team was built around Vick and his ass will never play this season. Hope all those season ticket holders are ready to sell their tix.

lol the team was built around vick when mora was there but if you look at petrino's offense and vick's attributes he wouldn't have fit in anyways. i still think joey is going to do good and beat the odds and lead the falcons to at least a .500 record and if they get help from other teams a slight shot at the playoffs.

"B"
08-20-2007, 05:41 AM
All Georgia teams suck. Why argue about with college team is better?

Kelly
08-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Sucks about Shockley. He was our only qb who would actually run the ball. I still think we're gonna do better than everyone's saying. Our defense has looked good so far.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 07:51 AM
lol the team was built around vick when mora was there but if you look at petrino's offense and vick's attributes he wouldn't have fit in anyways. i still think joey is going to do good and beat the odds and lead the falcons to at least a .500 record and if they get help from other teams a slight shot at the playoffs.What herrington sucks monkey nuts, and whoever was rep for Georgia Tech, Tech also sucks.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 08:27 AM
The Falcons should have snatched Culpepper, he would have been a better fit than harrington

Leisa
08-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Sucks about Shockley. He was our only qb who would actually run the ball. I still think we're gonna do better than everyone's saying. Our defense has looked good so far.

I agree... I think they will do far better than what people are giving them credit for.... People have to understand there are so many new team members it will take time to get everyone in sync.... also we still have yet to see the entire team play, our major starters havent played in any of the games yet

tippatone
08-20-2007, 09:08 AM
The Falcons deserve no credit. If they had David Carr then maybe the Falcons would have a chance, but harrington wont cut it, i dont think he has ever thrown more td's than interceptions in a season
I agree... I think they will do far better than what people are giving them credit for.... People have to understand there are so many new team members it will take time to get everyone in sync.... also we still have yet to see the entire team play, our major starters havent played in any of the games yet

con
08-20-2007, 09:14 AM
didn't see the game and just read the reports this morning. again I say, ah damn......

let's go O-line, can't allow anyone to get to the QB......

BuBBa DRiFT
08-20-2007, 09:18 AM
i saw that shit, everyone said oh man he broke his ankle, i said fuck that shit, thats knee damage. i originally thought ACL, but i tore my Maniscus before and that shit sucksssss, it was a minute tear so I can still do sports, but it took forever to heal.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 09:21 AM
i saw that shit, everyone said oh man he broke his ankle, i said fuck that shit, thats knee damage. i originally thought ACL, but i tore my Maniscus before and that shit sucksssss, it was a minute tear so I can still do sports, but it took forever to heal.

Just because you tore something in your pathetic body, doesn't make you House MD. You don't know shit about what happened to anyone else. I've been shot before but that didn't make me think I was Smith or goddamn Wesson. Later, QD.

BKgen®
08-20-2007, 09:29 AM
who gives a shit about the falcons? dallas is gonna win the nfc anyway :goodjob:

bigdare23
08-20-2007, 09:37 AM
I hate everyone thinks the only reason why the falcons had a horrible season was because of Vick. Bitches please, one person can't fuck up a season by himself when are you going to realize that!!!

As for the falcons, I hope they suck ass this year. Why? Because they didnt stand behide their player. Vick wasnt indicted yet and they were already trying to suspend the man. You would think they would atleast support him until he was proved guilty. If they falcons would have supported Vick until he was indicted, I would have more respect for them. I highly doubt I'm going to support them this year.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 09:43 AM
who gives a shit about the falcons? dallas is gonna win the nfc anyway :goodjob: :yes:

Killer
08-20-2007, 09:54 AM

WORD!!! the lions are my home team.. but lord they suck!!!! i felt so bad for barry!!!!

Killer
08-20-2007, 10:01 AM

exactly...

and for all the haters... a qb can only be as good as the line guarding them... that's one of the reasons vick had to run so much.. he never had time to throw the ball...

and as much as i hate to say it... the lions sucked.. they always have... harrington didn't have a chance there... hopefully with the falcons having a new coach/players, and the fact that they no longer can have the mindset that "well if i don't block for the qb, he'll just run it for 30 yards" the offensive line will do their job and protect the qb.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Why does that always happen? If Matt Schaub would have stayed the Falcons might have won this year

BB6dohcvtec
08-20-2007, 10:11 AM
What herrington sucks monkey nuts, and whoever was rep for Georgia Tech, Tech also sucks.

lol look at the teams Harrington played for and look at the weak ass o-line he had and then look at the plays were he had quality protection from those weak ass o-lines and then tell me he sucks, harrington has a rocket of a arm and loves to go for the homerun throw, maybe when the season starts we will continue to have a decent o-line and the wide-outs will actually catch something.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 10:12 AM
You got shot before, damn you should have died
Just because you tore something in your pathetic body, doesn't make you House MD. You don't know shit about what happened to anyone else. I've been shot before but that didn't make me think I was Smith or goddamn Wesson. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:13 AM
You got shot before, damn you should have died

I should have. Just goes to show you not to underestimate your Father. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
08-20-2007, 10:17 AM
this pathetic body would rob you of your dignity QD. He probably got shot by his drunken father over in 8 mile after he told him he wanted to be a pastry chef when he grew up.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 10:17 AM
No sorry my dad is a real man and does not live life on the internet to be a fake no-it all, go buy a life
I should have. Just goes to show you not to underestimate your Father. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:22 AM
No sorry my dad is a real man and does not live life on the internet to be a fake no-it all, go buy a life

Lolol. Jealousy sucks, doesn't it. Come on, Tippy, you don't really beleive that, do you? You were never told how I gave you up for adoption just like God gave you up for being worth a shit?

this pathetic body would rob you of your dignity QD. He probably got shot by his drunken father over in 8 mile after he told him he wanted to be a pastry chef when he grew up.

Lolol. You can't touch me, man. You aren't shit to mess with me. And what is this 8 mile crap you always post about? I don't get it. Just like anything else you attempt to post, it's not comprehensible. When you try to berate someone, at least make it sound true. You make shit up that doesn't make sense and is clearly not true and, therefore, very much not funny. The shit I say hits so close to home that you'd think I grew up right there with you. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
08-20-2007, 10:30 AM
White Trash Gangsta Wannabe = QD, much like Marshal Mathers...grew up in 8 mile.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF OLD WHITE TRASH WHO THINKS HES FUCKING GANGSTA AS SHIT BECAUSE HES FROM THE WEST COAST AND TALKS SHIT TO PEOPLE OVER AN ONLINE FORUM ABOUT EVERYTHING, BUT CARS.

And sorry I didn't grow up in a trailer park in Detroit, I grew up in the peaceful suburbs of Long Island New York. Never had a huge dilemma in my life, nor was I ever a big enough douche bag to get shot at.

and yes, you being white trash piece of shit...is true.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Why does that always happen? If Matt Schaub would have stayed the Falcons might have won this yearthey never won when he started a game.

Sport1.3
08-20-2007, 10:37 AM

UGA: 9-4
GT : 9-5

:umno:

BuBBa DRiFT
08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
all i can say is Eli Manning

81911SC
08-20-2007, 10:40 AM
~waits for QD's reply~

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 10:40 AM
lol look at the teams Harrington played for and look at the weak ass o-line he had and then look at the plays were he had quality protection from those weak ass o-lines and then tell me he sucks, harrington has a rocket of a arm and loves to go for the homerun throw, maybe when the season starts we will continue to have a decent o-line and the wide-outs will actually catch something.one herrington in college sucked when pressure was put on him, two the dolphins line has been rated as a pretty good line the last 3 years, the Qbs havent panned out to shit. Also unless crumpler is playing I dont expect shit from the wide receivers of the Falcons. Maybe Horn might help but his ass is over the hill. so unless shockley can make a comeback this year the Falcons aint going nowhere.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 10:45 AM
all i can say is Eli Manningsucks

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:45 AM
White Trash Gangsta Wannabe = QD, much like Marshal Mathers...grew up in 8 mile.

I've never been to Detroit, much less 8 Mile. Statement = Untrue

YOU ARE A PIECE OF OLD WHITE TRASH WHO THINKS HES FUCKING GANGSTA AS SHIT BECAUSE HES FROM THE WEST COAST AND TALKS SHIT TO PEOPLE OVER AN ONLINE FORUM ABOUT EVERYTHING, BUT CARS.

White trash equals someone with no educational skills, no common sense and no since or morals or dignity. I have excelled in education and common sense. I pride myself on values and morals that most people have given up on these days.

Statement = Untrue

And sorry I didn't grow up in a trailer park in Detroit, I grew up in the peaceful suburbs of Long Island New York.

I never grew up in a trailer park, myself. Nor in Detroit.

nor was I ever a big enough douche bag to get shot at.

Without lack of people thinking about, that's for sure. I can guarantee you that more people would rather see you dead than me.

Nah. The only thing true about this comment is that I'm white.

Now let me ask you something as you have proved, yet again, that you lack in any form of smartness. Do you know US geography? Seriously. Now, without looking at a map, globe or Google, tell me where Detroit is and tell me where the West Coast is. You made mention that I grew up in a trailer park in Detroit, yet at the same time, you said that I am from the West Coast. Now, the last time I looked at a map, Detroit was nowhere near West Coast. Goddamn why couldn't you have been a cat instead of you. Later, QD.

81911SC
08-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Truth^^

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:46 AM
~waits for QD's reply~

It's funny because he's saying this because he knows we'll never meet up. Later, QD.

81911SC
08-20-2007, 10:47 AM
I meant for the Eli comment but this works also.

81911SC
08-20-2007, 10:48 AM
It's funny because he's saying this because he knows we'll never meet up. Later, QD.
Truth again, Im a post whore.:???:

Sport1.3
08-20-2007, 10:49 AM
still gt had more wins......and a bigger bowl

You mean more losses??

and you Lost your ACC championship game to Wake Forest :lmfao:

as well as your "Bigger Bowl" game against West Virginia

aGo ahead....... blame it on Reggie Ball lol

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
I've never been to Detroit, much less 8 Mile. Statement = Untrue

White trash equals someone with no educational skills, no common sense and no since or morals or dignity. I have excelled in education and common sense. I pride myself on values and morals that most people have given up on these days.

Statement = Untrue

I never grew up in a trailer park, myself. Nor in Detroit.

Without lack of people thinking about, that's for sure. I can guarantee you that more people would rather see you dead than me.

Nah. The only thing true about this comment is that I'm white.

Now let me ask you something as you have proved, yet again, that you lack in any form of smartness. Do you know US geography? Seriously. Now, without looking at a map, globe or Google, tell me where Detroit is and tell me where the West Coast is. You made mention that I grew up in a trailer park in Detroit, yet at the same time, you said that I am from the West Coast. Now, the last time I looked at a map, Detroit was nowhere near West Coast. Goddamn why couldn't you have been a cat instead of you. Later, QD. :smileowne

BuBBa DRiFT
08-20-2007, 11:05 AM
someone takes shit tooooooo literal for real.

you brought fucking geography into this LMFAO.

look faggot, your a old ass white piece of shit, trash or no trash, I will call you that because you look like it, plus you drive a grand am and drive trucks, what the fuck else would you be.

you think your a gangsta, your not.

the 8 mile reference was calling you gangsta white trash, try not to overthink shit idiot.

how about this, your old. your annoying. and your a bitch ass e-thug.

that is all true, and about 80% of the people on this forum (the other 20% are alllll over your nuts) would agree with me 100%

and not to sound too e-thug myself, but i would have no problem meeting you in real life, its not like anything would go down..you would stand there and throw gang signs at me and then run inside to change your depends after i buck at you.

nah just kidding, but come on bro, youve been all over me for how long? give this shit up, import atlanta is not real life, and your acting like a fucking highschooler. your 37 motherfucking years old, when is it time for you to grow up and be above all this shit?

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 11:18 AM
you brought fucking geography into this LMFAO.

Why not? Just pointing out another of your weaknesses.

look faggot, your a old ass white piece of shit, trash or no trash, I will call you that because you look like it, plus you drive a grand am and drive trucks, what the fuck else would you be.

Ever stop to think about that is the choice I made? I have a degree in computers, numbnuts. Dean's List graduate with that. Come on, though. You can't hardly say anything when you "drift" a 240. Come on ewe, can't you do any better?

you think your a gangsta, your not.

I don't think I'm gangsta. For someone saying that I take things "tooooooo literal."

the 8 mile reference was calling you gangsta white trash, try not to overthink shit idiot.

Nothing to overthink. You simply stated that I was from 8 mile.

how about this, your old. your annoying. and your a bitch ass e-thug.

that is all true, and about 80% of the people on this forum (the other 20% are alllll over your nuts) would agree with me 100%

I have not one time seen anyone agree with you when you try to respond to me. Not once, as I have seen, so many times(and received so many reps) people agreeing with me. So how do you figure 80%? Unless I can bring math into the geography portion of your bashing. Noone's ever said "OWNED" after any of your posts to me or to anyone you've said something to. It's funny how when people have no friends, they call the friends of other people nutswingers.

and not to sound too e-thug myself, but i would have no problem meeting you in real life, its not like anything would go down..you would stand there and throw gang signs at me and then run inside to change your depends after i buck at you.

I'm not in a gang so why would I do that? You're right nothing would happen. I'd never kick my illegitimate child's ass and if I did, you'd bitch up(not buck up) and call the cops on me.

nah just kidding, but come on bro, youve been all over me for how long? give this shit up, import atlanta is not real life, and your acting like a fucking highschooler. your 37 motherfucking years old, when is it time for you to grow up and be above all this shit?

I may be acting like a highschooler. But one thing. How would know what a highschooler acts like? You haven't made it that far yet. And you're the last person to tell me that IA isn't real life. If it wasn't, why are you so adamant in defending yourself on here? Maybe it's because someone is taking things "tooooooo literal." Later, QD.

sshonda2004
08-20-2007, 12:03 PM
(sighs) another dumbass who dont know shit about football, the falcons have gotten a whole lot better with vick, they have lead the league in rushing ever since he been starting. but of course its going to take a better defense.

81911SC
08-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Lirl @ Rushing comment. Yea cause that's all that matters on offense.

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
yea,but u ever notice that suprer bowl winning QB pass the ball,and not run it everyplay,if he wants to run put him at HB

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
also when u say someone sucks,y not back it up with something...instead of making u look like a dumbass

also,yea GT did lose one more game=[

and yes they were way better with bennet at QB against WV

Sport1.3
08-20-2007, 12:24 PM
also,yea GT did lose one more game=[

and yes they were way better with bennet at QB against WV

Yes, Yes they did lol. They wouldnt have even made it as far as they did if they werent playing in such a Weak ass Conference

called it :lmfao: . Excuses. UGA dealt with way more QB issues then GT and u dont see us blaming our losses on any of them, it takes a TEAM to play the game.

OneSlow5pt0
08-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Yes, Yes they did lol. They wouldnt have even made it as far as they did if they werent playing in such a Weak ass Conference

called it :lmfao: . Excuses. UGA dealt with way more QB issues then GT and u dont see us blaming our losses on any of them, it takes a TEAM to play the game.

im not blaming anyone

tippatone
08-20-2007, 01:00 PM
QD lets be for real, you take this internet shit for real. You got no life, you probably drive that piece of shit in your sig, i dont need 5 mil post to make me feel good. You are an ignorant dude who lives on his computer, and doesn't go outside, as for me yeah im on IA but i have a purpose to be on here, you are just an old, washed up piece of shit who is trying to hold on to something that feels like a social life. You are the type of cat that see no pussy unless you pay or jerk off by looking at internet pics, and as for meeting in person dont flatter yourself, cause that will be real life and the IA mods couldn't help you so stay on the internet and buy some depends you old buzzard.One question to all of IA who reads this. When has QD posted anything about buying/selling parts for a car or had anything constructive to say?Never so like i said he is on IA just because his life has not panned out they way he planned so he is bitter. PS if i dont reply its because i had to go to work cause i got a life and money to make for my project.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I knew i wasn't the only one to think QD is an over the hills piece of shit great call s13,

And sorry I didn't grow up in a trailer park in Detroit, I grew up in the peaceful suburbs of Long Island New York. Never had a huge dilemma in my life, nor was I ever a big enough douche bag to get shot at.

Killer
08-20-2007, 01:57 PM
^^could you guys save it for the whoreslounge....???

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 02:41 PM
QD lets be for real, you take this internet shit for real. You got no life, you probably drive that piece of shit in your sig, i dont need 5 mil post to make me feel good. You are an ignorant dude who lives on his computer, and doesn't go outside, as for me yeah im on IA but i have a purpose to be on here, you are just an old, washed up piece of shit who is trying to hold on to something that feels like a social life. You are the type of cat that see no pussy unless you pay or jerk off by looking at internet pics, and as for meeting in person dont flatter yourself, cause that will be real life and the IA mods couldn't help you so stay on the internet and buy some depends you old buzzard.One question to all of IA who reads this. When has QD posted anything about buying/selling parts for a car or had anything constructive to say?Never so like i said he is on IA just because his life has not panned out they way he planned so he is bitter. PS if i dont reply its because i had to go to work cause i got a life and money to make for my project.

I thought you were going to "be for real?" What happened? Your fantasy version of me cloud your "realness?" Why is it when people like you, who have nothing to really say that's bad about me, have to conjure up something like an over the hill author? You've been here for a year. You have no idea what contributions I have brought to IA. No idea. But if you really believe what you posted about the summary of my life, then by all means, go with it. But like I told Alfaggo, when you go down on someone(which you may be used to), make sure you make it more realistic. I know this is your only line of defense against me is to go with the normal "you have no life" routine seeing as how you're not smart enough, nor is their any incriminating info about me for you to get me with. Sorry sucker, but once again, wit prevails over idiocy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 02:42 PM
^^could you guys save it for the whoreslounge....???

We could. Later, QD.

Killer
08-20-2007, 02:53 PM
We could. Later, QD.

lol thanks! lol...

reminds me of my old coach just than....

"coach, can i hit the locker room??"

coach-"idk, can you?" lol.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 11:09 PM
I do not know you and do not wish to know you. All I am goning on is what i see and what i see is that you spend all day and night on ia you have almost 40,000 posts and your almost 40 that the facts thats all i can speak on and you cant say shit about me cause you dont know me and anything you say on here is speculation thats it,you talk all this shit and dont know if you are talking to a pussy or a for real ass dude waiting for a chance to spaz out, so take your chance,with that said lets get back to facts your old and need you stick to watching Golden Girls and taking Viagra to keep your johnson up. IM DONE
I thought you were going to "be for real?" What happened? Your fantasy version of me cloud your "realness?" Why is it when people like you, who have nothing to really say that's bad about me, have to conjure up something like an over the hill author? You've been here for a year. You have no idea what contributions I have brought to IA. No idea. But if you really believe what you posted about the summary of my life, then by all means, go with it. But like I told Alfaggo, when you go down on someone(which you may be used to), make sure you make it more realistic. I know this is your only line of defense against me is to go with the normal "you have no life" routine seeing as how you're not smart enough, nor is their any incriminating info about me for you to get me with. Sorry sucker, but once again, wit prevails over idiocy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-21-2007, 05:31 AM
you cant say shit about me cause you dont know me and anything you say on here is speculation thats it,

I wonder if I should quote all your "speculations" about me. You're quite the hypocritical one, aren't you?

IM DONE

You were done before you even started, little boy. Later, QD.

tippatone
08-21-2007, 07:12 AM
No, correction, you were done before i was even born
I wonder if I should quote all your "speculations" about me. You're quite the hypocritical one, aren't you?

You were done before you even started, little boy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 01:25 PM
No, correction, you were done before i was even born

Wow. Later, QD.