PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you actually read this?

Julio
07-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Privacy Policy (terms & services):

IMPORTATLANTA.COM (a.k.a IA) respects your privacy. That's why we have created this Privacy Statement to explain how and why we collect certain information online, and how we use that information. This statement also explains how you can prevent collection of certain information about yourself, if you choose. Please take a few moments to read our Privacy Statement. This statement applies to all information we collect from visitors to the Importatlanta.com Web site / Message Board.

As Importatlanta.com is constantly innovating and enhancing our site and message forums it provides to its users, this Privacy Statement will also continue to change to match our changes. As such, we reserve the right to change this statement to match the changes we make at anytime. If we make any changes to this statement, we will add a statement of the date below to reflect such changes. When you visit our site we encourage you to check the Privacy Statement to ensure you are aware of all statements. When viewing Importatlanta.com you agree to all terms and statements posted in the Privacy Statement. At anytime you do not agree with something in our Privacy Statement it is up to you to leave the site.

However, regardless of how this Privacy Statement may change or evolve over time, Importatlanta.com will not collect or maintain your private and personally identifiable information without your consent. Further, if you consent to give us your personal information, we will keep it confidential and will not sell, license or disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, unless we are compelled to do so under the law or to comply with a court order.

Types of Information We Collect:
Generally, you are free to browse Importatlanta.com site without submitting any personal information. We do not collect any of your personal information (such as a name, address or e-mail address) when you visit the Importatlanta.com, Unless... You register to use our site or otherwise agree to submit to us such information. As part of such processes, you have the opportunity to decline further promotional materials or other notifications from us regarding special information from Importatlanta.com..

****ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE:

ONLY PAYING SPONSORS ARE ALLOWED TO PROMOTE THERE BUSINESS ON THIS SITE. ALL YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO SO YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE.
IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS AND WISH TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE PLEASE CONTACT [email protected].
IF A MEMBER RECOMMENDS A SHOP THAT IS NOT A SITE SPONSORS, THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.****

Registration on Our Site:
Importatlanta.com requires users who want to participate in our message board to register. In order to register, you must provide us with a username (which does not have to be your real name), password and a valid e-mail address. This allows us to protect our community from abusive postings and provides a verifiable point of contact should legal questions arise. At any time, you have the ability to keep your e-mail address hidden from other users by selecting that option within your user profile.When you register, you have the option of providing some additional information such as occupation, interests, and homepage URL. This optional information is made available to other bulletin or message board users to foster a sense of community. If you have any concerns about providing this information, simply leave the fields blank and your registration will still be processed. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE you are not allowed to participate in the Importatlanta.com Forums, or to provide any personal information on our site. Upon registering at Importatlanta.com you agree to all terms of our privacy statement. If at anytime you decided to leave IA you still are bound to this privacy statement. We at IA do not delete user accounts, but we can at anytime lock or ban your account at your request. If we find that you have broken any of the rules of the forum listed below, we at IA reserve the right to lock or ban your account/IP address until we see fit. If you have any questions about registering on our site please email: [email protected]

Rules on Message Boards:
It is important for you to remain aware that when you provide personal information (e.g., last name, address, phone number) in a posting on any message board, that information is available to any other person or user having access and use of that message board, and may be used by someone in a manner unintended by you. For that reason, we discourage you from offering any personally identifying information within a posting to any message board. IA uses Mods or moderators to watch our forums for post that we do not want on our site. These Mods or moderators are not paid nor do they work for IA, but they do have a say in how the forum runs. Any post that any IA Staff member or Mod finds that needs to be deleted, edited, or locked will be. No reason is needed to do so. Types of post that fall into this would be: bashing IA Staff / Mods / Members / - Sponsors, extreme language/hostility, threats, pics of illegal nature, post of illegal activities/products, and anything else that may confilct with any laws, etc...

*** Importatlanta.com Staff or Mods are not responsible for what is posted or done by any Staff Member/Mod/User/Sponsor that might affect you emotionally, mentally, or physically. This is a FREE PUBLIC forum, eveything that can be thought of or done in public and more is normally acceptable on our site under the Rules of the Message Board. Everyone has opinions, sometimes they are not the same as you or I, but everyone is entitled to them; unless they confilct with our rules. If at anytime you feel offended by something on IA it is up to you to contact an IA staff member or leave the site. ***

Contact for Privacy Inquiries:
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or other questions about privacy on Importatlanta.com, please contact:[email protected]
Importatlanta.com is Privately owned and operated.
Site Maitained By 5pointStudios.com
Site Hosted By WireSix.com
Message Board Provided By vBULLETIN and
maintained by Importatlanta.com's Moderators and Administrators.
2001- 2004
Reagards,
Julio Morillo
Founder/Owner

If some of you do not like whats posted on IA.com Please get the fuck out... This site is not meant to fit anyone individually.. is a FUCKING FREE site for everyone to bullshit on. The rules were made because we know what type of bullshit is said on the internet....
I honestly understand that there are certain things in life that shouldn't be joked about, But guess what, is the fucking internet. People will talk shit about You, your religion, your car, your girl, your wife, your kids, your house, your dog and all that bullshit will get bashed 99% of the time on the internet...

Theres somethings I would not make fun of and I'm sure some of you won't either.. But, there is always some who will.

If some of you do not like it.. ohwell.. sorry. go to www.seimport.com

:idb:

P.S and fuck no , Im not going to remove my BUSH avatar.. to the jackass who emailed me.. SUCK MY COCK.

BigBoi
07-15-2005, 01:35 AM
agreed

Nittanys1
07-15-2005, 01:51 AM
lol...no i havent read it but u summed it up nicely for me

gtikid
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM
hahahaha nicely put

ironchef
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM
People just need to stop being so emotional about it. Its the internet and youre not going to see that person that made fun of you in real life, most likely so why even care? And theres always the option to ignore a post/thread by someone you dont like, but people fail to exercise that and then they start bitching about shit that person said or pictures that were made. And thats pretty damn stupid.

99ITRGIRL
07-15-2005, 01:59 AM
yea right! i didnt read all that

JustinSane110™
07-15-2005, 04:05 AM
Damn, I clicked the thread and still didn't read it. :goodjob: :D

Brett
07-15-2005, 06:31 AM
ha ha ha who actually sent you an email about your avatar Julio? Call them out, Id love to know...lol

HyPer50
07-15-2005, 06:51 AM
nope, never read it, but i haven't been banned yet so i guess that means i'm following the rules.

AtifSajid
07-15-2005, 07:00 AM
fuk u...and call me.

The Ren
07-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Way to sum it up..

A.P. Photography
07-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Well I have been on here since 01 and have not been banned yet so I guess I have been following the rules. :goodjob: The only part I read was about paying sponsors :D

RutRoe
07-15-2005, 08:05 AM
Someone actually emailed you about your avatar....

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. They probably have one of those stupid Ass "W, The President stickers"

It's officially the dumbest sticker I have ever seen...

4dmin
07-15-2005, 08:21 AM
i'm deeply offended by your avatar :( can you please change it :D

HyPer50
07-15-2005, 08:23 AM
There's nothin' bad about your avatar lol.. I think it's already pretty obvious that our President has a sense of humor and he understands that people find him goofy at times. But nah, your avatar doesn't offend me, and i'm a bush fan lol.

Brandon C
07-15-2005, 08:26 AM
the only Avatar that offended me was Pauls VW fucking Honda 1......THats Not Nice....

IT may be slow but at least it gets there in 1 peice..

07-15-2005, 08:28 AM
people are pussy's.....

Pablo
07-15-2005, 09:03 AM
I think that the avatar is hilarious.

Also, I have read the Privacy statement like 12 times........

HiPSI
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
read what?