PDA

View Full Version : Lolol @ Bluse Clues..........stupid whore....

quickdodge®
08-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Lolol, again because the thread title is funny. You dumbass bitch, shut your goddamn mouth. Later, QD.

collins
08-19-2007, 05:24 PM
tha hell'd she do?

quickdodge®
08-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Lolol @ me misspelling this her fucking name, too. Later, QD.

d993s
08-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Lolol @ me misspelling this her fucking name, too. Later, QD.

Well that's good, because with that technicality, you can actually threaten her life and get away with it.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-19-2007, 05:47 PM
:thinking:

"B"
08-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Interesting.

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 06:56 PM
:werd:

slow_hatch
08-19-2007, 07:01 PM
:thinking: :crazy:

ShooterMcGavin
08-19-2007, 08:07 PM
anyone care to elaborate? i'm considering gettin popcorn and beer :D

Maniaç
08-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Starting drama already huh QD? What that monkey do this time?

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Good to see QD back.

OneSlow5pt0
08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
yea,i feel out of the loop

ahmonrah
08-19-2007, 11:11 PM
i'm lost.......

BTEC
08-19-2007, 11:16 PM
yeah, me too.

SLo_MKIII
08-19-2007, 11:17 PM
i'm lost.......

x2:thinking:

BluesClues
08-19-2007, 11:18 PM
He's mad because I said I didn't care that he was gone from IA lol

ATK_Designs
08-19-2007, 11:22 PM
lol...Typical IA Sunday Night Thread :D

do tell the details. :thinking:

~Grab popcorn~ :cheers:

ahmonrah
08-19-2007, 11:23 PM
um....so is it wrong to laugh at someone with lil arms trying to give you dap from 5ft away ?? just wondering cause i went to the local qt for some refreshments and dude tried to act like he knew me:
"aye!!! wussup dawg!!?"
~cue in arm outstretched, but barley past his chest~
~my look of "wtf??" who is this dude and do he got his arms tucked into his polo?~

he wanted some change to "get gas in his motorcycle" that stopped on 78.
how you gonne drive a biKe with no ARMS MANE!!!!!!??

BluesClues
08-19-2007, 11:26 PM
^^^ :lmfao: shawdy you so silly!

BTEC
08-19-2007, 11:29 PM
can i be a blues clues cheerleader? idnt look good in the outfit but i can shake my little fanny pretty nicely. lol!!!

BluesClues
08-19-2007, 11:31 PM
^^^ Ummm..... well, I'm sure we can find something. Maybe the mascott

OneSlow5pt0
08-19-2007, 11:33 PM
can i be a blues clues cheerleader? idnt look good in the outfit but i can shake my little fanny pretty nicely. lol!!!

way to make the thread take a turn into gayville

ahmonrah
08-19-2007, 11:42 PM
yess.....he scared me with that visual pic......i'm going to smoke....maybe the uh....tabakkee can take that pic away....

BluesClues
08-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Thought you were talking about smoking something else there for a minute, but then I remembered who I was talking to lol

ahmonrah
08-19-2007, 11:53 PM
perty much!!! i dont smoke weed yet, but when i do i'll call you !

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:44 AM
He's mad because I said I didn't care that he was gone from IA lol

Yeah, you keep wanting to talk shit with me, don't you you fuck. Try this for a change: Instead of opening your mouth and having my name swirling around in it, just open it for that weed you live off of. It's more fitting for your stupidity image you're going for anyway. Then quit talking shit about me on the forums and when I call your dumbass out, stop PM-ing me telling me, "Oohh, I wasn't talking about you. We're cool." Fuck that as well as you, dummy. You know why I never took you seriously about the "ghosts" in your house? What you fucking saw was either in your mind or the fucking vapor trails off your last hit. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Qd what have you been smoking.lol Man dont worry about her. Well all know if it comes to a word battle you will win.

ilovemyhonda.
08-20-2007, 07:57 AM
^^true.. hes much smarter and wiser with his words

Sammich
08-20-2007, 08:04 AM
so what's this thread about?

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Qd what have you been smoking.lol Man dont worry about her. Well all know if it comes to a word battle you will win.

Lolol. Been gone too long. Suckas wanna take advantage of that, lolol. And I'm not worried about her. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Lolol. Been gone too long. Suckas wanna take advantage of that, lolol. And I'm not worried about her. Later, QD.we told them mofos you were probably on the road. I knew you were coming back home.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Lolol. Oh yeah. I'll eventually be back. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Lolol. Oh yeah. I'll eventually be back. Later, QD.Better be back, noobs are starting to run around without the fear of Q to the D in them.

Sammich
08-20-2007, 08:41 AM
yea QD, they even tried to make some reppin threads...

Tracy
08-20-2007, 08:44 AM
I had your back ;) Now rep me.

ironchef
08-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Don't give that bitch any more attention then she deserves, which is none to begin with.

con
08-20-2007, 09:23 AM
um....so is it wrong to laugh at someone with lil arms trying to give you dap from 5ft away ?? just wondering cause i went to the local qt for some refreshments and dude tried to act like he knew me:
"aye!!! wussup dawg!!?"
~cue in arm outstretched, but barley past his chest~
~my look of "wtf??" who is this dude and do he got his arms tucked into his polo?~

he wanted some change to "get gas in his motorcycle" that stopped on 78.
how you gonne drive a biKe with no ARMS MANE!!!!!!??

:thinking: :lmfao:

met a dude that had a mini fingerless right hand, yet he was riding a '06 R1. I tried to ride beside him to see how he operated the throttle and front brake, but they were #1 Stunnas so you know it was every man for himself and don't be last. :police:

ahmonrah
08-20-2007, 02:22 PM
hmm.....con but he had a full length arm i'm sure!! :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
08-20-2007, 02:27 PM
so what's this thread about?

i was thankin tha same thing :thinking:

hmm.....con but he had a full length arm i'm sure!! :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 02:43 PM
i was thankin tha same thing :thinking:

If you can't figure it out, then don't worry yourself with it. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
08-20-2007, 03:48 PM
If you can't figure it out, then don't worry yourself with it. Later, QD.

hehe :ninja: hehe I Love U Q Daddy :boobies:

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 03:48 PM
This is common knowledge. Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, you keep wanting to talk shit with me, don't you you fuck. Try this for a change: Instead of opening your mouth and having my name swirling around in it, just open it for that weed you live off of. It's more fitting for your stupidity image you're going for anyway. Then quit talking shit about me on the forums and when I call your dumbass out, stop PM-ing me telling me, "Oohh, I wasn't talking about you. We're cool." Fuck that as well as you, dummy. You know why I never took you seriously about the "ghosts" in your house? What you fucking saw was either in your mind or the fucking vapor trails off your last hit. Later, QD.

What the fuck are you crying about now? Please post where your name came out of my mouth. This thread was started because someone originally started a thread asking where you were and I agreed with others on who cares so you make a thread crying and whinning because some people didn't care enough to suck your dick and care to know where you were. Oh fucking well. Your attempt to try and insult me has failed. Go ahead and have your hissy fit and cause a scene because we all know that you crave the attention and want people to fear you and look up to you so bad and it just kills you inside to know that some people see you for who you are which is a 40 something year old man that lives majority of his life on IA insulting kids, noobs, and just random people to make yourself cool. The only reason people avoid arguments with you is because they know you won't let shit go. You are like the pussy on the side that gets dumped because they got bored with you so you put sugar in his tank and try to ruin his name by spreading numerous rumors. Just to prove how much your feelings got hurt that some people didn't care about you, you neg repped me for posting exactly "who cares." Get over yourself. Get a life.

BluesClues
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM

Exactly. The reason no one wants to argue with him because he doesn't let shit go. No one is by all means afraid of him

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
What the fuck are you crying about now? Please post where your name came out of my mouth. This thread was started because someone originally started a thread asking where you were and I agreed with others on who cares so you make a thread crying and whinning because some people didn't care enough to suck your dick and care to know where you were. Oh fucking well. Your attempt to try and insult me has failed. Go ahead and have your hissy fit and cause a scene because we all know that you crave the attention and want people to fear you and look up to you so bad and it just kills you inside to know that some people see you for who you are which is a 40 something year old man that lives majority of his life on IA insulting kids, noobs, and just random people to make yourself cool. The only reason people avoid arguments with you is because they know you won't let shit go. You are like the pussy on the side that gets dumped because they got bored with you so you put sugar in his tank and try to ruin his name by spreading numerous rumors. Just to prove how much your feelings got hurt that some people didn't care about you, you neg repped me for posting exactly "who cares." Get over yourself. Get a life.

Lolol. You dumbass. I don't give a shit about who cares and who doesn't care about me, bitch. Unlike what you posted, everything I posted about you is true. You came sobbing to me, scared like a cat fixing to be dried to death, about how you have all these ghosts running around your house and you want me to do an investigation and some sort of seance to get rid of them. You called me and called me for several days trying to get me to come and do this. I don't believe or trust anything anyone on pot would say to me about seeing ghosts. So I didn't indulge your whims. You sent me pics and I told you they were nothing and you proceded to post up that I didn't have any idea what I was talking about. I know for a fact that all the above is true. Then you want to beg me to talk to you a few weeks ago when you were having a "lack of attention or drugs or both" tantrum weeping to IA how people don't like you or some bullshit and I called you on some other shit. Who the fuck you think you're kidding? Ask anyone who knows me who I really am. I met a guy from IA that I have battled to death for the last 2-3 years tonight and we're cool. But he's probably not a pot-headed, psycho, either. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Exactly. The reason no one wants to argue with him because he doesn't let shit go. No one is by all means afraid of him

It's because they won't win. Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Lolol. You dumbass. I don't give a shit about who cares and who doesn't care about me, bitch. Unlike what you posted, everything I posted about you is true. You came sobbing to me, scared like a cat fixing to be dried to death, about how you have all these ghosts running around your house and you want me to do an investigation and some sort of seance to get rid of them. You called me and called me for several days trying to get me to come and do this. I don't believe or trust anything anyone on pot would say to me about seeing ghosts. So I didn't indulge your whims. You sent me pics and I told you they were nothing and you proceded to post up that I didn't have any idea what I was talking about. I know for a fact that all the above is true. Then you want to beg me to talk to you a few weeks ago when you were having a "lack of attention or drugs or both" tantrum weeping to IA how people don't like you or some bullshit and I called you on some other shit. Who the fuck you think you're kidding? Ask anyone who knows me who I really am. I met a guy from IA that I have battled to death for the last 2-3 years tonight and we're cool. But he's probably not a pot-headed, psycho, either. Later, QD.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!! Yeah I admit to the ghost thing. Hell isn't that what your sorry ass does "ghost hunt?" I never said you didn't know what you were talking about and second off yeah I sent you a pm asking why you were mad because I never said it. Now I have no idea where you are getting this I tried to talk to you about IA shit and called you or pm'ed you. Please post any pm that I have sent you. I know for a fact that it has been at least 4 months ago when I sent that pm asking you what you were mad about. Don't sit there and try and tell lies on me to make yourself look cool. Oh and goodjob on bringing up old shit especially when I gave you several opportunities to talk to me like an adult and tell me what the fuck was wrong with you, but instead you act like a child and hold grudges, wait 5-6 months and make a thread because I said something that hurt your feelings.

BluesClues
08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Matter of fact this was the last time I sent you anything. Just like I said 4 months ago damn near 5.

Some people are starting to get carried away
Sent to: quickdodge® 05-23-2007 02:17 AM Unread

You are bringing up old shit. You never replied to the pm, the IM, or the phone call. You are a pussy Mike. You want attention so bad. You are not worth my time arguing with a grown ass child!

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 09:56 PM
I said something that hurt your feelings.

Don't flatter yourself, hoebag. You're definitely not the one. I'm not holding any grudges. You wanna cry and sob to everyone about how much attention you need and then when you get called out on some shit, you run straight behind the scenes to clear it up. I choose not to respond and to let it go and then this other thread comes up and you have to shift your ass right into the batter. So maybe it's you who is holding this "grudge" that you so fondly speak of seeing as how you popped in here talking shit because I didn't "clear this up." Later, QD.

Echonova
08-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Holy shit there is a lot of reading on page 3... FTL

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Holy shit there is a lot of reading on page 3... FTL

Lolol. It's funny shit, though. I riled the hail out of her on this one. Goofing off is so much fun. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Lolol. It's funny shit, though. I riled the hail out of her on this one. Goofing off is so much fun. Later, QD.True, but you gotta slow down QD. You can't make up for two weeks worth of posting in one night.... Pace yourself. Your ownage is a predetermined conclusion.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Lolol. Ok. I'm done with this one now anyway. Lolol. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
08-21-2007, 04:31 AM
ummm...lmfao!! wow, i've GOTSTA read this when i get home! ne way.... GOOD MORNING SLUTS!!!

Echonova
08-21-2007, 05:47 AM
Good morning Bish!!!

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 07:53 AM
good morning ho

thejedi
08-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Lolol. It's funny shit, though. I riled the hail out of her on this one. Goofing off is so much fun. Later, QD.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
08-21-2007, 10:25 AM
hmm large

KPowerEP3
08-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Fuckin noobs/alter egos

this should be entertaining

Tasuki_Civic
08-21-2007, 01:56 PM
interesting........

but blues clues i dont suck QD's dick ...he sucks mine.

i just wanted to clear that up with you guys so you would know the truth.

OK continue..........

ahmonrah
08-22-2007, 12:25 AM
didnt know tasuki had a wee-wee......hmm...SLAP!!

JackMaster
08-22-2007, 03:14 AM
quick dodge > blue clues....

81911SC
08-22-2007, 03:16 AM
I thought you didn't like QD?

KPowerEP3
08-22-2007, 03:17 AM
all > blue clues....

fixed.

TeeJay
08-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Lolol, again because the thread title is funny. You dumbass bitch, shut your goddamn mouth. Later, QD.
:bannana:

BluesClues
08-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Don't flatter yourself, hoebag. You're definitely not the one. I'm not holding any grudges. You wanna cry and sob to everyone about how much attention you need and then when you get called out on some shit, you run straight behind the scenes to clear it up. I choose not to respond and to let it go and then this other thread comes up and you have to shift your ass right into the batter. So maybe it's you who is holding this "grudge" that you so fondly speak of seeing as how you popped in here talking shit because I didn't "clear this up." Later, QD.

Again post where I said your name, talked shit, or any of that other shit you speak of. Your lack of evidence makes you look more like a whinning pussy.

BluesClues
08-22-2007, 09:07 PM

Wow you are so funny. You really think you told me something huh? :goodjob:

BluesClues
08-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey I have a question for you QD "cheerleaders." What does his dick taste like? You all seem to suck it so much maybe you can tell me what's it like. Is it sweet, sour, tangy? Does it taste like chicken? I mean I'm just curious. You all seem to stroke his ego so much and tell him he's so cool when in fact he is lame as hell, but then so are most of the people on IA.

ahmonrah
08-22-2007, 11:33 PM
BLUES!!!

stop getting riled up gurl!! i almost wished i was able to keep up with all the shit going on in IA, that way i'd know what was going on....

i disappear, come back and there's all kinda beef, aliens, asian dudes playin "HIGHLANDER" on lil asian gurls and mexican gurls being deported and shit....plus i miss me joselyn :(

SLOWLYbtngU
08-23-2007, 10:37 AM
BLUES!!!

stop getting riled up gurl!! i almost wished i was able to keep up with all the shit going on in IA, that way i'd know what was going on....

i disappear, come back and there's all kinda beef, aliens, asian dudes playin "HIGHLANDER" on lil asian gurls and mexican gurls being deported and shit....plus i miss me joselyn :(
aww <3 :D

thejedi
08-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey I have a question for you QD "cheerleaders." What does his dick taste like? You all seem to suck it so much maybe you can tell me what's it like. Is it sweet, sour, tangy? Does it taste like chicken? I mean I'm just curious. You all seem to stroke his ego so much and tell him he's so cool when in fact he is lame as hell, but then so are most of the people on IA.

:lmfao: +1

quickdodge is gay as Tinky Winky the purple teletubby!

Tasuki_Civic
08-23-2007, 01:39 PM

tell'em BLUES

:lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
08-23-2007, 01:40 PM
BLUES!!!

aww <3 :D

x2

Nomad!
08-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Is this a bad thread to ask BluesClues out on a date...again? Your anger makes my 3rd nipple hard :D

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Your lack of evidence makes you look more like a whinning pussy.

Funny how the responses and PMs and reps show otherwise, lolol.

Lolol @ wanting to know. So out of all the people on here that think(know) how straight I really am, the only two in this thread(you and an alter ego) are the voice? Lolol. Pot can fuck you up can't it?

You fuck, don't you know even if you didn't have the weed to fall back on as your excuse for your unintelligence factor, you still wouldn't be able to keep up. Later, QD.

"B"
08-23-2007, 02:42 PM
*looks in, gets bored, walks out*

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 04:35 PM
BLUES!!!

I'm not riled up. This is funny as hell to me!

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Funny how the responses and PMs and reps show otherwise, lolol.

Lolol @ wanting to know. So out of all the people on here that think(know) how straight I really am, the only two in this thread(you and an alter ego) are the voice? Lolol. Pot can fuck you up can't it?

You fuck, don't you know even if you didn't have the weed to fall back on as your excuse for your unintelligence factor, you still wouldn't be able to keep up. Later, QD.

Blah blah blah. Can you come up with a better come back then that I smoke weed? Yeah I smoke it and so fucking what! My inteligence level is most likely still better than yours even when high. Let me ask you a question. What the fuck are you on IA for? You don't know jack shit about cars, you don't go to car events, nothing. What purpose do you serve? Just like I said. You are 40 something years old with no life. The highlight of your day is to get on IA and talk shit about random people behind a screen and receive praise from people who are about as lame as you. I mean who goes on vacation and posts on IA every waking moment they get? I personally and as well as many others don't give a fuck where you went, where you are, and where you are going. We are just happy you are not here. When I first met you and told you who I was. You couldn't do anything but smile and be like "oh shit!." Hi. You looked scared as hell that I actually came up to you and acted like an adult even after your so called flamming me. Then I noticed (as well as the person with me) you wore the same damn clothes two days in a row! Some damn jersey with black tight ass jeans. The ones that tuck your nuts in a small compartment like a fag, oh and some old ass worn out shoes. You fit the typical lame nobody description. So don't come at me as if you are somebody when in fact you aren't. So hop back on that truck you drive for a living, take a trip, and this time don't come back. Believe me, you won't be missed (except by your fellow dick suckers).

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
My inteligence level is most likely still better than yours even when high.

You're nowhere near me intellectually. It's evident in each of your posts. Whereas I post up sentences, phrase and words that would make a professor in Oxford cringe, you can barely type out Dick And Jane posts.

Let me ask you a question. What the fuck are you on IA for? You don't know jack shit about cars, you don't go to car events, nothing. What purpose do you serve?

You said a question. Proof is in the pudding about your "intellect." Or in your case..pot. As for what I do, I've explained that many times. I've done my time on here with my events and contributions.

Just like I said. You are 40 something years old with no life.

Not 40. Another mishap on your part.

I mean who goes on vacation and posts on IA every waking moment they get? I personally and as well as many others don't give a fuck where you went, where you are, and where you are going. We are just happy you are not here.

I don't know? Who? Many others, huh? You and a couple of fake names? Hardly. I'm pretty sure my popularity rating on here is a bit higher than yours.

When I first met you and told you who I was. You couldn't do anything but smile and be like "oh shit!." Hi. You looked scared as hell that I actually came up to you and acted like an adult even after your so called flamming me.

The word masked in bold type is educational mishap number whatever. Scared? Why would I be scared to meet you? I met you and did say, "Oh shit." That's it.

Then I noticed (as well as the person with me) you wore the same damn clothes two days in a row! Some damn jersey with black tight ass jeans. The ones that tuck your nuts in a small compartment like a fag, oh and some old ass worn out shoes.

Wow. Full of blood or something? Beaver's got a damn built in there blocking the blood flow? Two days in a row? I've only seen you twice and those days were months apart. Also, to point out another flaw, I don't wear jeans. The jersey part was right. I wore that that night. Who cares about my shoes? Obviously I don't.

So don't come at me as if you are somebody when in fact you aren't.

To have a dopehead tell me that I'm nobody is really not saying much. That's like the weatherman telling the sports guy he doesn't know football.

Believe me, you won't be missed (except by your fellow dick suckers).

Awww, you and AE won't miss me. You're fired. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 04:59 PM
FagtusEG, come in here and post PWND! right quick. Lolol. Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 05:05 PM
^^^ He doesn't like you either just like the other people that have repped me for telling the truth about you. This shit is so funny to me. I mean I am laughing now. You are beyond lame. I mean it's sad really, but you still refuse to ask the questions and provide the proof to the comments you made earlier in this thread. You are beating around the bush and keep throwing the same sorry ass comment out there. I know the truth as well as many other people and that's all that matters. There is nothing you can say or do that will offend me, because unlike you, IA is not my life. I have friends and a relationship outside of the internet, it's called a life. Maybe you should find one. Oh later QD :lmfao: :gay:

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 05:32 PM
^^^ He doesn't like you either just like the other people that have repped me for telling the truth about you. This shit is so funny to me. I mean I am laughing now. You are beyond lame. I mean it's sad really, but you still refuse to ask the questions and provide the proof to the comments you made earlier in this thread. You are beating around the bush and keep throwing the same sorry ass comment out there. I know the truth as well as many other people and that's all that matters. There is nothing you can say or do that will offend me, because unlike you, IA is not my life. I have friends and a relationship outside of the internet, it's called a life. Maybe you should find one. Oh later QD :lmfao: :gay:

I'll accept your "I give up" speech. This is the same paragraph everyone comes up when they've been bested by me. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Why do I picture Blues screaming and talking to the computer while typing the posts in this thread?:lmfao:

ex: Oh no you didn't mutha fuka.... Oh hell no he didn't just say that....etc, etc.

JackMaster
08-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I'll accept your "I give up" speech. This is the same paragraph everyone comes up when they've been bested by me. Later, QD.

QD is weak. I challenge you to Tecmo Bowl

d993s
08-23-2007, 05:37 PM

Where are you CHINK???

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 05:39 PM

Tecmo Bowl. Lolol. Only if it is the first one:

http://www.sportplanet.com/tsb/TBH.jpg

Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I really hope you are not serious

cactusEG
08-23-2007, 05:46 PM
cactusEG, come in here and post PWND! right quick. Lolol. Later, QD.

Damn SON, ur always thinking about me arnt u:gay:... give it up old shake of shit no one likes u AT ALL. Its bad when a females (blues clues) owns ur trashy ass. even she notice ur no good around IA. u dont know shit about cars and u bring up old ass meets, where every one didnt wonted to get around smelly ass from the clothing u had on 2 days back to back..

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Damn SON, ur always thinking about me arnt u:gay:...

Just as you think of me, huh? Remember the THIEF GOT CAUGHT thread?

give it up old shake of shit no one likes u AT ALL. Its bad when a females (blues clues) owns ur trashy ass. even she notice ur no good around IA. u dont know shit about cars and u bring up old ass meets, where every one didnt wonted to get around smelly ass from the clothing u had on 2 days back to back..

Ummmm. Can you even further damage the English language with your barbaric butchering? None of that made any sense at all. You don't know English. You don't know Spanish. What the fuck?

But as usual, I was right about ewe following someone around and claim they owned me. Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniaç
08-23-2007, 06:37 PM
QD is pretty cool in my book.. Seems that only people that get owned by him hate him.. Pretty pathetic if you ask me..

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Maniac shut the fuck up. You would think he is cool seeing as you are just as lame as he is. You comment in a thread arguing whose hair is spikier. You are fucking gay. Just like Mike you get online to talk shit, but can't ever back your shit up in person. I don't take what any of you say on here seriously because I know that you guys get on here to make yourselves feel better about your pathetic lives by pretending to be someone you aren't. You and Mike are fake as hell! Oh and for the record, Mike has yet to "own" me. He has yet to show any proof for his false alegations. The only thing he has mentioned is that I smoke weed. Wow let me tell you, that really hurt my feelings. :gay: I will continue to sit back and laugh like hell at the two of you and the rest of the dick suckers. I have to admit, I really like this thread. It's very entertaining :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Looks like the ghetto girl is taking this internet bullshit, up the ass.. Look B.C. you're just everyones entertainment right now, atleast say shit thats funny, you're saying nothing but the same old same old..

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 06:53 PM
^^^ Whose entertainment? Seems no one cares for this thread. Oh and honey, try a better insult than ghetto next time. :lmao:

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 06:54 PM
I see you peaking Jaime. What up homie?

Maniaç
08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Bluesclues, it doesn't matter what you say.. at the end of the day this is all you are/ will always be.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/139189.jpg

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Cool

Maniaç
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
lol. a N!gga with a cheap ass car... Enjoy your thread dude... peace.

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Peace :lmao:

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM
but can't ever back your shit up in person.

What am I supposed to do in person? Fight you? As man-like as your face is, I still realize that you're female and even if I took this that seriously, I still wouldn't fight with a female.

I don't take what any of you say on here seriously because I know that you guys get on here to make yourselves feel better about your pathetic lives by pretending to be someone you aren't.

Everyone on here that knows me, and that's a shitload of people, knows this is not who I am. To a degree. What I say I mean, I only put it in a way to be entertaining. Everyone knows that. And everyone knows that I'm as smart as I portray myself to be.

You and Mike are fake as hell!

Fake at what?

Oh and for the record, Mike has yet to "own" me.

Lolol.

He has yet to show any proof for his false alegations.

You denying anything took place that I mentioned? I don't have the PMs you sent me. I don't save IMs, either. I don't have the exact thread where you questioned me because I said your pic was not what you wanted me to say it was.

The only thing he has mentioned is that I smoke weed. Wow let me tell you, that really hurt my feelings.

It is what it is. It's what makes you much less of a person than I. Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-23-2007, 09:25 PM
^^^ Whatever helps you to sleep better at night. Anyway, this thread is no longer funny. It has lost its umph! Time to move on

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 09:28 PM
^^^ Whatever helps you to sleep better at night. Anyway, this thread is no longer funny. It has lost its umph! Time to move on

Kind of like being with you, huh. But I agree, there's only so much I can dish out to one poor soul. You got the point. Later, QD.

d993s
08-24-2007, 02:45 AM
Bluesclues, it doesn't matter what you say.. at the end of the day this is all you are/ will always be.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/139189.jpg

Repped. Then immediately attempted to rep again!!!:yes:

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
Repped. Then immediately attempted to rep again!!!:yes:

umm alex...is a dumbass I wish people would really learn that...

d993s
08-24-2007, 03:42 AM

Alex is a genius compared to bluesclues, so therefore your opinion automatically becomes irrelavant in this comparison.

babygurl
08-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Alex is a genius compared to bluesclues, so therefore your opinion automatically becomes irrelavant in this comparison.

umm sorry alex is a dumb ass always...

d993s
08-24-2007, 03:50 AM
umm sorry alex is a dumb ass always...

He's a kid, but he's only Mexican...........so he's not THAT bad.

babygurl
08-24-2007, 04:59 AM
He's a kid, but he's only Mexican...........so he's not THAT bad.

no he is that bad...i wish he would just kill himself...

thejedi
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM

i agree! ALEX IS NOTHING BUT A DUMBASS, SHIT-TALKING SUBIE WITH NO COMMON SENSE IN HIM!!:goodjob:

thejedi
08-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Kind of like being with you, huh. But I agree, there's only so much I can dish out to one poor soul. You got the point. Later, QD.

QUICKDODGE, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE!! IM TIRED OF SEEING YOU GETTING OWNED, PWNED AND DISSED BY BLUESCLUES COUNTLESS TIMES!!!! YOU'RE REP IS GOING DOWN!! JUST QUIT POSTING AND QUIT IA FOREVER!!! YOU SUCK @ LIFE!! YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN YSLBTT AND YOU'RE LAME AS MANIAC:goodjob: !!

KPowerEP3
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
jedi stfu, for real, if you're a "real noob" you don't know wtf you're talking about anyway. However, since you are, in fact, another figment of blues' pathetic imagination, just DIAF. Make it painful for good measure.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 03:58 PM
^^^ That jedi person is an Alter Ego. Fake name. I doubt it's BluesClues. I'm thinking more on the lines of YSBLTT or KJ. That's why I'm not wasting my timer on her. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Is this a bad thread to ask BluesClues out on a date...again? Your anger makes my 3rd nipple hard :D

hehehehe

Blah blah blah. Can you come up with a better come back then that I smoke weed? Yeah I smoke it and so fucking what! My inteligence level is most likely still better than yours even when high. Let me ask you a question. What the fuck are you on IA for? You don't know jack shit about cars, you don't go to car events, nothing. What purpose do you serve? Just like I said. You are 40 something years old with no life. The highlight of your day is to get on IA and talk shit about random people behind a screen and receive praise from people who are about as lame as you. I mean who goes on vacation and posts on IA every waking moment they get? I personally and as well as many others don't give a fuck where you went, where you are, and where you are going. We are just happy you are not here. When I first met you and told you who I was. You couldn't do anything but smile and be like "oh shit!." Hi. You looked scared as hell that I actually came up to you and acted like an adult even after your so called flamming me. Then I noticed (as well as the person with me) you wore the same damn clothes two days in a row! Some damn jersey with black tight ass jeans. The ones that tuck your nuts in a small compartment like a fag, oh and some old ass worn out shoes. You fit the typical lame nobody description. So don't come at me as if you are somebody when in fact you aren't. So hop back on that truck you drive for a living, take a trip, and this time don't come back. Believe me, you won't be missed (except by your fellow dick suckers).

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i cant lie to you i think thats bout the hardest come back ive seen from her ever. LOL it actually made me laugh. i mean QD ya gotta give it to her on that one. Altho blues you know for a minute that blog you kinda took a lil serious for a sec.

i dont have problems with neither one of you guys so good luck on the this one.

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 04:07 PM
i mean QD ya gotta give it to her on that one.

Give what to her? I base all of my rants or attacks on truthfulness. I call it as I see it, not as I want other people to see it. That's why I don't call anyone a fag or some cocksucker or something. You've never seen me call Alfano a faggot or Cactus a faggot. They probably aren't. So I expect the same, although I never receive it, from someone wishing to trash me. The only thing true about her post was that we met at the Varsity and I said "Oh shit" and that I wore a Raiders jersey. Everything else was made up to try and make her look/feel better. So I don't give her anything for that. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Give what to her? I base all of my rants or attacks on truthfulness. I call it as I see it, not as I want other people to see it. That's why I don't call anyone a fag or some cocksucker or something. You've never seen me call Alfano a faggot or Cactus a faggot. They probably aren't. So I expect the same, although I never receive it, from someone wishing to trash me. The only thing true about her post was that we met at the Varsity and I said "Oh shit" and that I wore a Raiders jersey. Everything else was made up to try and make her look/feel better. So I don't give her anything for that. Later, QD.

yea no need to explain to me babe, but i feel you. you aiight with me.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
^^^ That jedi person is an Alter Ego. Fake name. I doubt it's BluesClues. I'm thinking more on the lines of YSBLTT or KJ. That's why I'm not wasting my timer on her. Later, QD.Who ever it is, sounds like bitch to me. he's probably still mad cause i owned him the other day. Its pretty sad really, but yeah, gay when people have to make alter egos to attack two people that im sure hes gotten owned by numerous times.

Maniaç
08-24-2007, 04:43 PM

Are you mad, cause i never reply to your messages on myspace, and always say BRB on AIM and never come back? lol. its ok, ill try to be alittle bit nicer next time... :rolleyes:

BTEC
08-24-2007, 07:11 PM
props to blues for the good come back. Quality shit

d993s
08-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Yes, she won the ugly contest.

Quality shit. LITERALLY. As in feces. Dung. Crap.

ilovemyhonda.
08-24-2007, 07:31 PM
alex you have a fan group that follows you around huh?

quickdodge®
08-24-2007, 07:43 PM
props to blues for the good come back. Quality shit

Ahhhh. You missed it too, huh? There has to be truth for the shit to be quality. In this case, it is just plain ole shit. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Ahhhh. You missed it too, huh? There has to be truth for the shit to be quality. In this case, it is just plain ole shit. Later, QD.

that was funny. i have to use that the next time he says that shit !

BTEC
08-25-2007, 12:22 AM

You dnt know shit bc she is ar from ugly. but you on the other hand i cant say the same for. Trying to call her shit bc thats what she make u look like? Im sure this aint the first time or the last time ull do it. And by ne mean dnt enjoy it bc u and i both know im right. Its not my argument nor urs so lets stay out of it. agreed?

And for the rest of u sorry nut huggin pieces of shit, let QD and blues go at it if they want and keep ur 2 cents out of it. I sick of yawl talking shit and dnt know her. Yeah we got history but that dont have nun to do with it. If she asked for it let her have it, bu she didn't do shit so stick one of the many dicks yawl riding in ur mouths and get back to what u do best.

And QD, u already know we cool and there is nothing towards u above so do yo thang and blues do urs.

BTEC
08-25-2007, 12:23 AM

that was funny. i have to use that the next time he says that shit !
Tasuki, refer to ur sig. yeah, FUCK YOU.

babygurl
08-25-2007, 04:45 AM
Are you mad, cause i never reply to your messages on myspace, and always say BRB on AIM and never come back? lol. its ok, ill try to be alittle bit nicer next time... :rolleyes:

actually it doesnt bother me to speak with you or not...

your constant yammering on IA or myspace is just bullshit anyways...

go make a fucking taco, and shove it up your ass, since you seem to be a closet homo...

babygurl
08-25-2007, 04:49 AM

I have no idea who you are, but Clues is far from ugly...

stfu noob

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2007, 05:44 AM

stfu noob

i second that.....and her boobies are like my avatar :boobies: :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Tasuki, refer to ur sig. yeah, FUCK YOU.
:lmfao: hmm is that a question or a demand??? :thinking: Josi i think you mite have to handle this one!!!!!!!

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 11:14 AM

I have already acknowledged that fact :yes:

Nomad!
08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Is this a bad time for all of us to hold hands and sing "We Are The World"?

Maniaç
08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
actually it doesnt bother me to speak with you or not...

your constant yammering on IA or myspace is just bullshit anyways...

go make a fucking taco, and shove it up your ass, since you seem to be a closet homo...its ok dude, just admit it.. and you know those taco jokes are old, you played them out over AIM.

Maniaç
08-25-2007, 11:19 AM
I have already acknowledged that fact :yes:You are STILL running that mouth? i thought you said you were done?

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 11:23 AM
i second that.....and her boobies are like my avatar :boobies: :goodjob:

LOL

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh and thanks for the reps QD and from your alter ego. Just proves my point of how I hurt your feelings. Gosh this shit is so fucking funny. I wonder if I can make you cry. I mean you are already to the whinning point. What other buttons can I push? :lmfao: Lame ass sorry no life having ass bastard! :lmfao:

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh and I'm still getting reps for speaking the truth. Guess you aren't really liked that much

quickdodge®
08-25-2007, 11:34 AM
whinning point.

Lolol @ you. It's whining, stupid.

Oh and I'm still getting reps for speaking the truth. Guess you aren't really liked that much

I bet. But since I'm not playing the repping game with you, I'm not too concerned. We both know where the truth really lies. I confronted your "truths" and you were NOT able to back them up. You let it go because you kow I'm right.

But anyways, keep tabs on your rep status and have a good time searching for ways to make me look bad. I'm through in here and do promise that I will not respond to anymore rhetoric you put up. This topic is done for. Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Lolol @ you. It's whining, stupid.

I bet. But since I'm not playing the repping game with you, I'm not too concerned. We both know where the truth really lies. I confronted your "truths" and you were NOT able to back them up. You let it go because you kow I'm right.

But anyways, keep tabs on your rep status and have a good time searching for ways to make me look bad. I'm through in here and do promise that I will not respond to anymore rhetoric you put up. This topic is done for. Later, QD.

Not concerned with reps huh? Is that why you have neg repped me 3 times so far just for telling you the truth? :lmao: Yeah again there you go with trying to pretend to be cool. Never cease to amaze me

d993s
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM

stfu noob

I agree...........

Hot
Ok
Ugly
Disgusting
BluesClues

Maniaç
08-25-2007, 12:32 PM
babygurl, ive seen bluesclues, shes not hot.

1000cckiller
08-25-2007, 01:42 PM
babygurl, ive seen bluesclues, shes not hot.All she has is some big floation devices

Maniaç
08-25-2007, 01:45 PM
All she has is some big floation devicesthat is true! lolol.

1000cckiller
08-25-2007, 01:53 PM
that is true! lolol.but i would stick my pole in between them tittys.

Tank
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey B ive mete Bluesclues before right if so she aint ugly and she got them tatolebiggies, plus she a lil thick defintily fuckable material in my books.....................................But marriage owns me so my card was stripped.

Oh and QD whats up man

1000cckiller
08-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Hey B ive mete Bluesclues before right if so she aint ugly and she got them tatolebiggies, plus she a lil thick defintily fuckable material in my books.....................................But marriage owns me so my card was stripped.

Oh and QD whats up mantank I have meet her on several occasions and only Jason like her out of our group.

Tank
08-25-2007, 03:13 PM
tank I have meet her on several occasions and only Jason like her out of our group.
oooooooooooh then maybe im thinking of another girl hmmmmmmmm

1000cckiller
08-25-2007, 03:17 PM
oooooooooooh then maybe im thinking of another girl hmmmmmmmmno you are thinking of the right girl, she just isnt that hot.

Tank
08-25-2007, 03:18 PM
no you are thinking of the right girl, she just isnt that hot.
oh i didnt say she was mad hot i said BIG FUCKIN TATOLEBIGGIES AND THICK

1000cckiller
08-25-2007, 03:38 PM
oh i didnt say she was mad hot i said BIG FUCKIN TATOLEBIGGIES AND THICKthats all she has I would still fuck her though

BluesClues
08-25-2007, 07:32 PM
My man is happy that's all that matters

babygurl
08-26-2007, 04:27 AM
babygurl, ive seen bluesclues, shes not hot.

she is alot better looking than your "rider strong" look like ass...

and plus I think she is hott...shit I would do her!

so blues when we hanging out again?? :yes:

Nomad!
08-26-2007, 09:20 PM
My man is happy that's all that matters
I am happy, thank you!

Wait a minute, that comment wasn't about me was it? :cry:

ahmonrah
08-27-2007, 02:14 AM
she is alot better looking than your "rider strong" look like ass...

and plus I think she is hott...shit I would do her!

so blues when we hanging out again?? :yes:when you do...can i attend??!! :goodjob: :idb: :boobies: :idb:

babygurl
08-27-2007, 03:05 AM
when you do...can i attend??!! :goodjob: :idb: :boobies: :idb:

hahah

thinking...

no!

Scrilla
08-27-2007, 03:37 AM
when you do...can i attend??!! :goodjob: :idb: :boobies: :idb:

:stupid:

:D

BluesClues