PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the maddest you've ever been and multiply that by 10

RandomGuy
07-14-2005, 11:47 PM
BLEW MY FUCKING HEADGASKET AN HOUR AGO!!! WTF!!!!! DAMN IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
ANYONE KNOW A PLACE THAT DOES HEADWORK CHEAP... SORRY BOUT THE ALL CAPS BUT IM JUST THAT MAD... HEH

REALLY IM FUCKING MAD.

PM ME QUOTES...
2.6L TURBO W/ TIMING CHAIN

-83 STARION
:(

NzProjeKt
07-14-2005, 11:53 PM
BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO.... CRY ME A RIVER....
haha... man sorry to hear that....

RandomGuy
07-14-2005, 11:55 PM
damn this is like rock solid proof of my other thread about how bad shit happens in waves... im in like a super-bad shit wave its not even funny.. theres no light at the end of the tunnell too like shit keeps getting worse and worse

HiPSI
07-15-2005, 09:03 AM
starion headgaskets are crap... gotta go easy on them. get an MLS gasket and some ARP studs and you won't have to worry anymore.

Kevykev
07-15-2005, 09:09 AM
it's ok man, you're just going through a ruff period of time in your life. Think of it as a bad chapter in the book of RandomGuy (Hasan Right?).

You'll make it man.

HyPer50
07-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey... well I had to change out my head gaskets, intake gasket, and header gaskets lol...

Jaimecbr900
07-15-2005, 10:09 AM
damn this is like rock solid proof of my other thread about how bad shit happens in waves... im in like a super-bad shit wave its not even funny.. theres no light at the end of the tunnell too like shit keeps getting worse and worse

Dude, that's what happens when you give me a -1 for no reason. Karma biotch... ;)

Seriously, sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Look at it this way, atleast if you fix it like PSI said you won't have to worry about it again. Besides, the problem has a solution. Look at it like that. It can be fixed. It would be far worse if it couldn't.

Did you get any quotes yet?

RandomGuy
07-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Dude, that's what happens when you give me a -1 for no reason. Karma biotch... ;)

Seriously, sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Look at it this way, atleast if you fix it like PSI said you won't have to worry about it again. Besides, the problem has a solution. Look at it like that. It can be fixed. It would be far worse if it couldn't.

Did you get any quotes yet?
but see my mechanic said in all head gasket jobs, even with a new one, it wouldnt be the same after its fixed... i got pissed off... he's like if its smoking now, it would only get worse, even with a new HG :( im freakin mad.

Spyder
07-15-2005, 01:34 PM
but see my mechanic said in all head gasket jobs, even with a new one, it wouldnt be the same after its fixed... i got pissed off... he's like if its smoking now, it would only get worse, even with a new HG :( im freakin mad.

Do what HiPSI said, and find a new mechanic yours is a moron. a head that got hot is no big deal if it is properly preped or replaced as needed. just get a head off of one of the caravans and call it a day, no jet valves to deal with.

or buy another car, thats what i would do lol... but i have told you that:)

Annihilation
07-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Do what HiPSI said, and find a new mechanic yours is a moron. a head that got hot is no big deal if it is properly preped or replaced as needed. just get a head off of one of the caravans and call it a day, no jet valves to deal with.

or buy another car, thats what i would do lol... but i have told you that:)

Dude i dont know wtf is up with this guy and his "mechanic". Like i told him before too, his mechanic is full of BS. They are like lovers or something, he's on th ephone with him 24/7 almost about every little thing.

His mechanic = -1

Simple get a new mechanic OR FUCKIN START LISTENING TO ME

this cracker ask me for my advice and then calls up his lover boy mechanic in NY and trys to confirm with him. Seriously DONT EVER ASK FOR ADVICE FROM ME if you are gonna do that. Its not liek he calls him when my back is turned, he does it right in front of me! Dumbass Karma's A BYATCH!

RandomGuy
07-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Dude i dont know wtf is up with this guy and his "mechanic". Like i told him before too, his mechanic is full of BS. They are like lovers or something, he's on th ephone with him 24/7 almost about every little thing.

His mechanic = -1

Simple get a new mechanic OR FUCKIN START LISTENING TO ME

this cracker ask me for my advice and then calls up his lover boy mechanic in NY and trys to confirm with him. Seriously DONT EVER ASK FOR ADVICE FROM ME if you are gonna do that. Its not liek he calls him when my back is turned, he does it right in front of me! Dumbass Karma's A BYATCH!

motherfucker it wasnt even him it was Apollon Automotive on Shallowford, been going there for 12 years, they know their shit bitch

Annihilation
07-15-2005, 02:43 PM
they jippin u too for 12yrs

hopefully they aint chargin u more than $500 total

99ITRGIRL
07-15-2005, 03:14 PM
what's going on with everyone's bad luck lately??? Sorry to hear that tho

PSINXS
07-15-2005, 03:17 PM
I've ben pretty mad before. u dont wanna multiply how mad i was by 10. but sorry your head gasket blew. hope u get back on the road soon.