PDA

View Full Version : Whatta night....

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 01:34 AM
So tonight we went to Decatur to a party, and it was really chilled out, and I was shit faced. We decided to leave, and come back to athens to a party for one of my buddies birthday. As soon as we get there i have 3 budweisers handed to me. I chug them down and then hear a commotion outside, and this guy has 2k worth of dope on him and is waving a gun, cussing out one of my buddies. Apparently he had given this kid 3 xanax bars, ( he told the kid is was candy) he takes them and passes the fuck out......so they keep cussing each other and the dude fires a round in the air, and someone knocked him the fuck out......needless to say my ass was in the truck headed out the driveway........Whatta fucking insane night.....

How was everyone's night?

babygurl
08-19-2007, 01:36 AM
LOL...sounds like you had a great night...crazy fuckers

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah it was insane........

changaroo
08-19-2007, 01:43 AM
damn! xanax bars eh?

Echonova
08-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Much the same, without the guys on crack, or gunfire, or punching somebody out. or drinking beer, or driving a truck, or......

cactusEG
08-19-2007, 01:44 AM
lucky ass lol

cactusEG
08-19-2007, 01:48 AM
So tonight we went to Decatur to a party, and it was really chilled out, and I was shit faced. We decided to leave, and come back to athens to a party for one of my buddies birthday. As soon as we get there i have 3 budweisers handed to me. I chug them down and then hear a commotion outside, and this guy has 2k worth of dope on him and is waving a gun, cussing out one of my buddies. Apparently he had given this kid 3 xanax bars, ( he told the kid is was candy) he takes them and passes the fuck out......so they keep cussing each other and the dude fires a round in the air, and someone knocked him the fuck out......needless to say my ass was in the truck headed out the driveway........Whatta fucking insane night.....

How was everyone's night?

I got shot at by a crack head in mid town when i was in high school with one of my EX's. All cus i told the guy to get a job and go to fucking hell... humm go figure :dunno:

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 02:11 AM
damn! xanax bars eh?

yeah man, the kid took them and washed them down with some bacardi.......they took him to the hospital.

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 02:13 AM
I got shot at by a crack head in mid town when i was in high school with one of my EX's. All cus i told the guy to get a job and go to fucking hell... humm go figure :dunno:

I have been shot at, never hit. However, I have been stabbed 2 different times. Once in the leg, and once it the side of my stomach......still have scars.

Psycho
08-19-2007, 03:45 AM
One time, late at night, when I was chillin' in the ghetto, 50 cent came out of the shadows and bit me nine times on the finger. All I heard was "Brake Yourself Fool!" then a hungry chomping sound. The doctor said I was lucky to be alive. Needless to say, he meant business. That mother fucker still owes me $5.

Psycho
08-19-2007, 03:53 AM
After extensive reconstructive surgery, and a year of rehabilitation and exercise I was able grow my fingernail back. I live a somewhat normal life now, but it will never be the same. It's hard, I still can't point at things or push buttons on the elevator like I use to.

KPowerEP3
08-19-2007, 04:07 AM
my night? well...mine was pretty much the same as Echo's...I did meet a nice chick though...

Benefit
08-19-2007, 04:43 AM
crazy people...i was doing something more constructive...

took off my turbo mani and turbo because it wouldnt boost , to find out the gasket was completely blown to bits...

went to autozone at 4am (yes there is a 24hr autozone), on my way back. this drunk ass motherfucker swerves and hits the curb , a sign , then a brick wall...

me and buddy are like wtf wtf wtf, turn around and call 911 because we are good samaritans..lolol

now im home

coolcat
08-19-2007, 08:03 AM
I was shit faced

3 budweisers handed to me. I chug them down

needless to say my ass was in the truck headed out the driveway

:no:

Elbow
08-19-2007, 08:08 AM
x2 :no: :no:

My night was awesome. I went to bed at 11:00

Repost Squintz
08-19-2007, 08:47 AM
:no:
i think u forgot the part that his buddy was driving?

coolcat
08-19-2007, 08:49 AM
i think u forgot the part that his buddy was driving?

Oh, well in that case, :yes:

Elbow
08-19-2007, 08:50 AM
x2 :yes: :yes:

Repost Squintz
08-19-2007, 10:34 AM
wait..... nm i didnt read it all.. :doh: so yeah :no: :no: :no:

coolcat
08-19-2007, 11:34 AM
^ EL OH EL @ U.

osnap
08-19-2007, 03:35 PM
my night consisted of skyy, jager, and an armful of longnecks with evasive and agenteasy.

:cheers:

redrumracer
08-19-2007, 03:48 PM
my night consisted of watching a movie on hbo and ia. yep i know lots of fun.

coolcat
08-19-2007, 04:03 PM
my night consisted of watching a movie on hbo and ia. yep i know lots of fun.

Same here, except instead of "a movie on hbo" it was pr0n.

Double_0_Rusty
08-19-2007, 08:14 PM
wait..... nm i didnt read it all.. :doh: so yeah :no: :no: :no:

sorry I WAS NOT DRIVIN....MY BROTHER WAS:goodjob: I wasnt near my car or truck.

coolcat
08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
sorry I WAS NOT DRIVIN....MY BROTHER WAS:goodjob: I wasnt near my car or truck.

ooh ok then :yes::yes: lol

Echonova
08-19-2007, 09:18 PM

took off my turbo mani and turbo because it wouldnt boost , to find out the gasket was completely blown to bits...

went to autozone at 4am (yes there is a 24hr autozone), on my way back. this drunk ass motherfucker swerves and hits the curb , a sign , then a brick wall...

me and buddy are like wtf wtf wtf, turn around and call 911 because we are good samaritans..lolol

now im homeIf it's the gaskets between the mani and turbo, go to the dealership and order the gasket for a 300 twin turbo, except you only need one. Same gasket and will last forever. Same can't be said for Autozone. Trust me, I know very well 3 gaskets later.

esiatlanta
08-24-2007, 11:27 PM

now im home

do you remember that shit.....:(:(:(:(