PDA

View Full Version : TUNERFEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Da_unknown
08-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Who is going and whos not and y??? Just playing, trying 2 figure out how many people r going and where we can meet up 2 drive there 2gether..

SoLJames95
08-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Yo hopefully Im not workin, but if not definetly will be there.

EJ_Allmota
08-18-2007, 09:55 PM
you know im rolling...

Skillet
08-18-2007, 10:03 PM
tell me what day it is...because i got some more surgery comin' up, so it all depends.

Hitman3.1
08-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I been had my day off

SL33P3R
08-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Im riding down with bigdave, ill be there

KevinT707
08-19-2007, 01:42 AM
.. How many of yall are down to line up with me? :) NO drama, just for fun. Keiron, Khris .. ? Put the camera down & lets do some runs without being afraid of going to jail :goodjob:

rhd_civic_ej
08-19-2007, 02:10 AM
ill be going to see the jolly blue beast

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 08:40 AM
.. How many of yall are down to line up with me? :) NO drama, just for fun. Keiron, Khris .. ? Put the camera down & lets do some runs without being afraid of going to jail :goodjob:
u might get ur wish, make sure that bottle is full....:goodjob: :goodjob:

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 08:41 AM
tell me what day it is...because i got some more surgery comin' up, so it all depends.this saturday coming..

SL33P3R
08-19-2007, 08:56 AM
u might get ur wish, make sure that bottle is full....:goodjob: :goodjob:

I dont think kevin knows what hes getting himself into, haha jk

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 09:02 AM
lol.... ur right

SL33P3R
08-19-2007, 09:04 AM
He will see

Gecko squad is gonna suprise some people

EmminoDaGreat
08-19-2007, 01:41 PM
maybe i will bring the accord and its new weapon of destruction

boosted_nonv
08-19-2007, 03:35 PM
:blah:

Dougk1401
08-19-2007, 04:18 PM
I know I haven't been around In a little while so I think I'm gonna ride out.....Just let me know when and where to meet up and I'll go..

EmminoDaGreat
08-19-2007, 05:03 PM
:blah:

you gonna run the da? :blah:

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 06:24 PM
yeah he is gonna run it, Fred Flinstone style.....
sidenote: James u should get in on some of this... kevin vs us..

KevinT707
08-20-2007, 12:25 AM
yeah he is gonna run it, Fred Flinstone style.....
sidenote: James u should get in on some of this... kevin vs us..
That'll work! :goodjob:

importking73
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
im down ill go just let me know wat time ill have to take the accord i got no other choice. ill just watch the runs n the girls

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
I dont think kevin knows what hes getting himself into, haha jk

:rly: Can I join in? n/a correct? I would like to run da_unknown

sorry about the thread jack, but I've noticed that da_unknown put down a little over 200whp, would he be interested in a friendly run? pm me if so.

rhd_civic_ej
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
hehehe im sure he would be down

SL33P3R
08-20-2007, 06:18 PM
:rly: Can I join in? n/a correct? I would like to run da_unknown

sorry about the thread jack, but I've noticed that da_unknown put down a little over 200whp, would he be interested in a friendly run? pm me if so.

Yeah he just put down a whopin 203.78647284WHP (thats exact:goodjob: ) So you got a chance

Da_unknown
08-20-2007, 06:25 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: (at SL33P3R) .... no problem fellas we can get this going....

TRUTH
08-20-2007, 07:41 PM
BURNED.... LOL

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah he just put down a whopin 203.78647284WHP (thats exact:goodjob: ) So you got a chance

was that a smartass remark or something? you're one to talk shit with your slow piece of shitbox b16, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, oh thats right, you're fukin torqueless. Or better yet, do you need a couple more months so daddy can get you a new setup?

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
da_unknown - do you accept? should be a good run

SL33P3R
08-20-2007, 08:14 PM
was that a smartass remark or something? you're one to talk shit with your slow piece of shitbox b16, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, oh thats right, you're fukin torqueless. Or better yet, do you need a couple more months so daddy can get you a new setup?

Yeah it was a smartass remark. I know my car is slow idiot, I dont go around saying its fast. Ill put my money where my mouth is when my car is where I want it. And yes it will be a couple months so my daddy can help me with my setup

enjoy getting your ass smoked if kieron decides to run you

tootles

EJ_Allmota
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Lol.. this i some funny ass shit.. IntegraXTR wats your setup??

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah it was a smartass remark. I know my car is slow idiot, I dont go around saying its fast. Ill put my money where my mouth is when my car is where I want it. And yes it will be a couple months so my daddy can help me with my setup

enjoy getting your ass smoked if kieron decides to run you

tootles

aww isn't that cute, you gotta wait for your daddy to give you some money so you can come play. Grow up bitch, you sure got a mouth for a little ***** like yourself, why don't you come around my way and talk that shit around here. Bitch I'll slap you and take your ride, da fuk you gonna do about it? call your daddy? Real niggas work for there shit, not wait for mommy and daddy to sponsor.

as far as getting smoked, wanna make a side bet? like your car maybe? if not then move along, you don't want to meet me son, you have no idea who you're fukin with.

SL33P3R
08-20-2007, 08:33 PM
aww isn't that cute, you gotta wait for your daddy to give you some money so you can come play. Grow up bitch, you sure got a mouth for a little ***** like yourself, why don't you come around my way and talk that shit around here. Bitch I'll slap you and take your ride, da fuk you gonna do about it? call your daddy? Real niggas work for there shit, not wait for mommy and daddy to sponsor.

as far as getting smoked, wanna make a side bet? like your car maybe? if not then move along, you don't want to meet me son, you have no idea who you're fukin with.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
to the rest of the gecko squad, I didn't come in your forum to talk shit, just a friendly call out to some respectable n/a rides.

But letting a little shitface kid name sleeper joining your team might cause some drama. You better wake up tyler and ask around, because you def don't wanna fuk with me, I'll have you WALKING back to your parents crying bitch.

SL33P3R
08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
My name is TAYLOR, and Im not talking shit to you homie. You came in our forum wanting to race some of the gecko squad guys, I just think your biting off more then you can chew calling out kieron (If his car is ready and he is wanting to race it).

Thats all

Change your tampon, its the internet, dont get your feelings hurt so easy next time

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 08:55 PM
My name is TAYLOR, and Im not talking shit to you homie. You came in our forum wanting to race some of the gecko squad guys, I just think your biting off more then you can chew calling out kieron (If his car is ready and he is wanting to race it).

Thats all

Change your tampon, its the internet, dont get your feelings hurt so easy next time

ok, let's settle this in a orderly fashion. Do you honestly think that I would challenge someone to run if my ride wasn't up for it? I have an idea of what he's running because I read up on it, whether its 200whp or 210 etc. After seeing those numbers is why I wanted to call him out, that should give you a little hint Taylor.

ejallmota - its a eg with a gsr in it, that is all.

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
this was posted in the all motor forum under mr. kidd's N/A thread.

2) Username: DA_UNKNOWN
Engine: GSR B18C1
Block: OEM ITR Pistons
Head: Skunk2 Digital CNC Ported Head
Camshafts: Skunk2 Pro1s
Valvetrain: Skunk2 Pro Series Springs and Retainers/Skunk2 Valves
Header: RMF Header
Intake manifold: Skunk2 Pro Series
Throttle Body: 70mm Skunk2 Pro Series

Engine Output: 202whp/137TQ

SL33P3R
08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
No comment, DO YOUR THING HOMIE!!!

Bishop
08-20-2007, 09:38 PM
:no: i'll be there to watch this

IntegraXTR
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
wow everyone seems to be rooting for da_unknown, guess we'll have to wait to see who gets the last laugh......

so do you accept or no? would like to do it this weekend if possible. any way you want it, highway, roll, dig, doesn't matter. I suppose you would choose highway considering your powerband on top end for those cams which is what I would expect. Your choice, shoot me a pm when you're up for it.

EmminoDaGreat
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
We are not trying to hurt your feelings, but we already know who will get the laugh.

Hitman3.1
08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
I wanna bust these peoples bubble so bad right now, but cant :(

rhd_civic_ej
08-20-2007, 10:26 PM
i cant wait, should be the race of the day lol...ill have my video camera ready ;)

08-20-2007, 11:59 PM
lmao.... omfg, wtf did i miss... kieron will get all up in that azz like Prep. HHHHHHH, i'll bet my car on it since it seems you want someone to put thier car down.... honestly, just thinkin about made my panties wet

KevinT707
08-21-2007, 12:12 AM
IntegraXTR drives the EG that beat me on a couple hwy pulls a couple weeks ago, posted vids in the Kills Forum. LINK (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131031)

Ludester
08-21-2007, 12:36 AM
No comment, DO YOUR THING HOMIE!!!

if your like me... I think that both of us would be willing to bet on this one lol.

Nang
08-21-2007, 12:54 AM
i'll be there to watch this

Da_unknown
08-21-2007, 03:55 AM
DAMMMMM.... i missed alot of shit, well no problem we can do this...IntegraXTR i accept...

Da_unknown
08-21-2007, 04:01 AM
IntegraXTR is jimmy that used 2 work at nopi and had that black dc on 15in slipsteams a lond time ago right.... am impressed that he beat u like that kevin but an eg making about da same power willl do that 2 u...

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 06:06 AM
IntegraXTR is jimmy that used 2 work at nopi and had that black dc on 15in slipsteams a lond time ago right.... am impressed that he beat u like that kevin but an eg making about da same power willl do that 2 u...

you are correct, that black teg was then sold and passed around like a hoe. EyeSick now owns that teg. Just to let you know, I'm putting down alot more than 174whp. :goodjob:

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 06:14 AM
We are not trying to hurt your feelings, but we already know who will get the laugh.

thats understandable man, I'm not doubting keiron's (sp?) ride, actually I'm very impressed to get a shot at it. Just by wondering, his setup is the same now as listed before correct? pro1's, rmf, etc? If I lose, then its all good, I'll even be a good sport and pump him gas. You guys know a good location? pm time and location someone.

SL33P3R
08-21-2007, 06:37 AM
IntegraXTR if you still wanna put our cars on the line for yours and kierons race LMK ,LOLOLOLOL

KevinT707
08-21-2007, 09:23 AM
Just to let you know, I'm putting down alot more than 174whp. :goodjob:
And I'm putting down ALOT more than 174 too ;) , remember? So you still wanna run but for $100 this time? Don't worry I'll keep your secret safe.

EJ_Allmota
08-21-2007, 10:26 AM
And I'm putting down ALOT more than 174 too ;) , remember? So you still wanna run but for $100 this time? Don't worry I'll keep your secret safe.
:ninja: shot boys..

08-21-2007, 11:26 AM
really kev?! how much you throwin down? i just figured i would hear it from you rather than askin one of my boys

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 11:26 AM

kevin, you and I both know that you would win with spray. I am on the hunt for N/A rides that are highly respectable. I don't even know half these people but from what I've seen they are def worth the time.

As for betting, if da_unknown would like to make a bet then that is fine by me, friendly run, gas money, cash, etc.

But enough of the chit chat and shit talking, lets get this thing going. Does anyone have a location? cuz I damn sure aint doin none of this in gwinnett.

08-21-2007, 11:27 AM
integraXTR... all you have is a stock gsr in a hatch?

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 11:46 AM
integraXTR... all you have is a stock gsr in a hatch?

why of course, WITH BOLT ONS LOL!

why doesn't anyone answer my question>>>>>> Does anyone have a location because I don't want to do this in gwinnett.

"And if I win.....I take the sticker, and the respect, to some people thats more important"

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
really kev?! how much you throwin down? i just figured i would hear it from you rather than askin one of my boys

From what I understand he's putting down close to 300whp on the bottle, thats enough to steer me away from him.

Nang
08-21-2007, 11:55 AM

why doesn't anyone answer my question>>>>>> Does anyone have a location because I don't want to do this in gwinnett.

"And if I win.....I take the sticker, and the respect, to some people thats more important"

initial D? taking peoples sticker and putting it on your car? :goodjob:

08-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Who is going and whos not and y??? Just playing, trying 2 figure out how many people r going and where we can meet up 2 drive there 2gether..

im not goin :no:

08-21-2007, 12:14 PM

oh alright, no offense but when i was all motor, i ran a gsr hatch with bolt ons and the end result was me in front.... but i mean its w/e.... im always down to be the cam man

IntegraXTR
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
oh alright, no offense but when i was all motor, i ran a gsr hatch with bolt ons and the end result was me in front.... but i mean its w/e.... im always down to be the cam man

lol.....thats cool man, but you can't be the camera man if we can't figure out a place.

btw, your dc2 was stock with bolt ons when you ran a gsr hatch? because I've owned many dc2's and I doubt that even with bolt ons. But aren't you boosted anyways?

Da_unknown
08-21-2007, 02:35 PM
no its not boosted anymore...

SLOWLYbtngU
08-21-2007, 03:06 PM
:lmao:

Vteckidd
08-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Sticky was making around 190whp with just a Hytech header an ITR cams

Kieron 20xwhp with PRO1s and an RMF header, stock block

kieron, have you seen my new CRX? I may have to change my name back to Mr. VTECkidd

KevinT707
08-21-2007, 06:50 PM
I honestly don't know how much I make now, but when Scotty first (and only time) did a quick tune on nitrous I made 282 WHP and that was with something like 15-20 degrees of timing pulled. It's a lot less timing now = more WHP/WTQ so I honestly don't know EXACTLY what it makes now.

TRUTH
08-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Lol wow this sound like it will be fun... but let me get this straight... is a gsr a fast motor or something? won't da_unknown beat integraxtr cause his car is a newer model? I heard that acuras are better than hondas... either way I wanna race too I think mine is an egg too! Maybe we can line up all three... so if I win can I be in gecko squad? Or sine unknown is in already if I atleast come in second will I be cool enough to join... ? Lmk...

SLOWLYbtngU
08-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Lol wow this sound like it will be fun... but let me get this straight... is a gsr a fast motor or something? won't da_unknown beat integraxtr cause his car is a newer model? I heard that acuras are better than hondas... either way I wanna race too I think mine is an egg too! Maybe we can line up all three... so if I win can I be in gecko squad? Or sine unknown is in already if I atleast come in second will I be cool enough to join... ? Lmk...
:thinking:.......:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Truth- Here click on this, these are just some examples of some engines and what they are capable of... http://www.hondata.com/dynocharts.html

What engine do u have in ur car? b16??

EJ_Allmota
08-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Son you stupid as hell.. :lmfao:

EmminoDaGreat
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
stupid. maybe if you have that test pipe you will be jdm fast.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Son you stupid as hell.. :lmfao:
Oh is he joking? I was a little worried. my bad then... :doh:

fatman169
08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
man are we going to need a good camera with like 500x zoom just to film this race lol.....

IntegraXTR
08-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Truth- Here click on this, these are just some examples of some engines and what they are capable of... http://www.hondata.com/dynocharts.html

I have hondata :D

and truth, you are an idiot. that is all

TRUTH
08-22-2007, 03:51 PM

LOL If you were asking me I got a B18c Japan only made one... its the super car edition... hahahahaha JAY - DEE - EEM - TIGHT just wanted to se what everyone would say lol... EJALLMOTTA omg ur from new york... OMG THATS SOOOOO FUKINNNNN HOTTTTT hahahahahahha i might have to come to tunerfest now just to stomp out everyone hint hint (UNKNOWN) Just look for the little red hatch with the little black trunk wayyyyyyyyyyy in front of you all..... (sorry for stealing your thunder XTR.. What can I say... I'm a shyt talker......) anyways carry on my friends... this thread was almost as entertaining as that time we went to wendy's... ughhh nevermind....... hahahhahahaha

TRUTH
08-22-2007, 03:54 PM
stupid. maybe if you have that test pipe you will be jdm fast.

why we gotta bring the test pipe into this son?!?!?!?! hahahah but seriously how bout friday?

dochonda
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM
yeah yeah tunerfest is almost here that's great but ya'll slow tricks ain't bout to run so stop talking all that trash....we got more important things to worry bout like MY BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a BLOCK TRICKS!!!!!!!!!

boosted_nonv
08-25-2007, 07:08 AM
I have hondata :D

and truth, you are an idiot. that is all

saying you have Hondata doesn't really mean shit, and you should know that:D

SLOWLYbtngU
08-27-2007, 10:49 AM
It was great seeing you all!!! It is great to be a member.. :D

Oh! Kieran you should have ran your car again!!!! Or let me run it ;) :yes: lol

EmminoDaGreat
08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I ran it, but its cause im more special than you.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-27-2007, 03:26 PM
I ran it, but its cause im more special than you.
:( Yes...Yes...I know... I think I just died a lil' but I will be ok.... I suppose.

Da_unknown
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
yall has issues....james we need 2 tweek it a bit more... i will be ordering stuff this week..

SoLJames95
08-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Everyone that brought a car someone ran faster in it then the person that owmed the car. But Mainstream/and TDF dominated and that the crowd votes for the best two steps.

TRUTH
08-28-2007, 06:16 AM
Everyone that brought a car someone ran faster in it then the person that owmed the car. But Mainstream/and TDF dominated and that the crowd votes for the best two steps.

:idb::no: True... But if I would have kept running my time would have been better....:cry:

SoLJames95
08-28-2007, 09:43 AM
But no matter what your car beat kevin and that shit was priceless.:goodjob:

EmminoDaGreat
08-28-2007, 09:49 AM
im down for tweeekin, did you order a lsd goodie :)

SLOWLYbtngU
08-28-2007, 10:37 AM
But no matter what your car beat kevin and that shit was priceless.:goodjob:
:yes: :D

-S Double C-
08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
you are correct, that black teg was then sold and passed around like a hoe. EyeSick now owns that teg. Just to let you know, I'm putting down alot more than 174whp. :goodjob:

sorry gotta get in on this...isnt your car dc2_88/hatch22's old eg? Hell i dunno what his user name is now he's a lil bitch and keeps changing it. It has a stock poor man type r setup with bolt ons. im not sure about that car having more then 174whp b/c i pulled about 3 cars on in with my old integra with a bolt on gsr swap and a ls tranny. Then the old owner tryed to run me when i had my h2b setup in my integra and i pulled about 6 greyhound buses on it.

TRUTH
08-28-2007, 08:15 PM
sorry gotta get in on this... he's a lil bitch and im not sure about that car having more then 174whp b/c i pulled about 6 greyhound buses on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA NICE BURNED!!! :smileowne
ANd there i fixed the quote for you lol..

-S Double C-
08-29-2007, 01:22 AM
^^^ well that was when the other owner had it. Who knows though maybe integra xtr put on some more bolts ons.