PDA

View Full Version : they found my car

ninabl
08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
i got a call from the police today they said they impounded my car i am going to check it out tomorrow after work i will take pictures if any damage (proballyt stripped) and i will post them if any one is interested
i think they said it was found in atlanta some where i will also try to find out where it was found

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 09:16 AM
any update...

ninabl
08-19-2007, 03:34 PM
ya i wanna thank the pice of shit that stripped my car
i think you are a bitch and if you have any balls then stand up to me

Dracc
08-19-2007, 06:48 PM
damn man.. sorry you had to find your car as a shell... thats f'd up man

_Christian_
08-19-2007, 06:51 PM
damn. got any pics?

Da_unknown
08-19-2007, 07:12 PM
thats fucked up

Mangrum
08-19-2007, 08:36 PM
yea man shit sucks

ninabl
08-19-2007, 09:27 PM
didnt take any pictures i just left it there i saw it and it made me so sick
they smached the back window and climed in
i think they pulled it out of gear and broke the steerig colum to release the steering lock and pushed it down the hill onto a flat bed wrecker
but they stole my seats,engine, trans, exhaust, stering wheel, all my new parts in the trunk, wheels and cracked the windshield and smached the back window
i am going to put out a offer for a reward for the name of some one involved and proof
it was them
if you know some one that was involved just pm me the price for the info and we will try to work somthing out
i see the police wont do any thing about this growing problem in the lawrenceville area so i am going to take it into my own hands
if any one wants to join me in this mission to stop our cars from getting stripped and dumped then lets do it
it was towed to b&l wrecker service in atlanta and it was found down the street from there some where over by the turner field and the varsity (the ghetto)

jfman
08-19-2007, 10:06 PM
What a bunch of losers unless you had a fully built motor that old sbc stuff aint worth anything to start with.

tippatone
08-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Oh shit man thats real fucked up, i beleive in viglante justice,so i feel you, i had my car almost stolen but caught them in the act and then i had my car broken into(different car)

ninabl
08-20-2007, 05:09 AM
well i will find out who it was and when i do i got somthing for them
im gona steal there car and goast ride that bitch off the 285 atlanta bypass bridge

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:24 AM
i beleive in viglante justice,

Lolol. Yeah right. You won't do shit. No one ever does shit but post on IA how they'll kill or "fuck someone up" when they catch the person who did it. Later, QD.

japan4racing
08-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Lolol. Yeah right. You won't do shit. No one ever does shit but post on IA how they'll kill or "fuck someone up" when they catch the person who did it. Later, QD.

exactly.....they say the police wont do shit..but what can they do? they have no description of the theives, no finger prints, no whitnesses..all they have is a stolen car that has been recovered. these ppl amaze me. and now they think the answer is to hunt down ppl that they "think" are doing this to them. have fun in jail getting railed in the ass if you do anything to anyone becuase your car got stolen. idiots....reps to you QD

Allstar3.8T
08-20-2007, 12:30 PM
where was it stolen from again?

tippatone
08-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Why dont you meet me somewhere and we will see if you think im bullshitting, I think you are gay you follow me around and post whereever i post you can come see me if you are interested pm me and we will see who is pussy,word You of the king of internet thugs

tippatone
08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I got someone breaking into my car and i am still here, so if someone broke into your car and you happen to catch them would you hide and call the cops? People like you make QD think he is king when he aint nothing but a has been who life has passed by 37 on a website with people he older enough be grandfathers of GET A LIFE
exactly.....they say the police wont do shit..but what can they do? they have no description of the theives, no finger prints, no whitnesses..all they have is a stolen car that has been recovered. these ppl amaze me. and now they think the answer is to hunt down ppl that they "think" are doing this to them. have fun in jail getting railed in the ass if you do anything to anyone becuase your car got stolen. idiots....reps to you QD

sirkus
08-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Did that year z28 come with the 305? I used to want a 81 back in high school.

If a car is that old and it gets stolen and stripped, does insurance pay for anything? Even with liability only, do you have to pay all of the charges? I know you'd have to rebuild the car, but do you have to pay all of the towing charges and shit. :thinking:

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Why dont you meet me somewhere and we will see if you think im bullshitting, I think you are gay you follow me around and post whereever i post you can come see me if you are interested pm me and we will see who is pussy,word You of the king of internet thugs

Why? I didn't do anything to your car. This wasn't necessarily directed towards you as it is towards everyone that makes that ridiculous comment. I have seen hundreds of posts saying, "I'm gonna tear that person up." I've never seen one post where someone actually did it. No one is going to make that post either. Not even your bitch ass. Why would I meet you anywhere? You want me, come get me. I never said anything wanting to fight you. Just tell it like it is. Don't like it, move on. If you don't like being called an idiot, prove that you're not and I'll eat my words. Until then, the sky is blue, the grass is green and you're............Later, QD.

ninabl
08-20-2007, 03:28 PM
well i have to pay every think and it has a 4 bolt 350 in it
some one has a jam up motor
i agree if i would have know it was getting stolen i would have shot them befor i got down the steps
there is a few people on here that act like they are hiding somthing
i know for a fact that some one on here know somthing and i was just wondering how much money it is going to take to get some info out of them
i just want a name or location and the price
dont come on here and say what i will and wont do
dont say i am or am not going to kick some ones ass
mother fucker you dont know me so why dont you crawl under your beds and wine like little bitches
if you did do it and have some balls them come knock on my door and tell my you did it you know where i live
untill you grow some balls shut the fuck up because i still think you are a bitch

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I hope you're not talking to me with that. If there's one thing I DO NOT tolerate, it's thievery. You don't ever accuse me or think of me as a thief. And as for my comment about kicking someone's ass. I made it and will make it again. Until it is proven otherwise(which it won't be), then I'll keep making it. I'm not saying they may not deserve it. I'm saying it won't happen. Later, QD.

ep9716
08-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Post Pics If You Can I Really Want To See
And Sorry Bout Your Car Man Thats Fucked Up.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 07:32 PM

trust me dude hes ganna stalk u for a long time and i dont think hes ganna stop...

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
im gona steal there car and goast ride that bitch off the 285 atlanta bypass bridge

dude i hope u find the person..

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:43 PM
trust me dude hes ganna stalk u for a long time and i dont think hes ganna stop...

I doubt it. He's got a couple of points over you. First off, he's White so he's already a better person than you are. And he's just a bit(a very little bit) smarter than you could dream of being. But as long as he quits fucking with me, I'll leave him alone. He fucks with me, he gets put back down. Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I doubt it. He's got a couple of points over you. First off, he's White so he's already a better person than you are. And he's just a bit(a very little bit) smarter than you could dream of being. But as long as he quits fucking with me, I'll leave him alone. He fucks with me, he gets put back down. Later, QD.

like i said...

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:47 PM
http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/sheep/sheep1.jpg

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Funny. Still mad cause you thought I was still going to help you with that song? Little bitch tries to be hard at me out in the open and then puts up his true feminine self asking me for help in PMs. Lolol. Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
08-20-2007, 07:49 PM
in for pics of the vigilante justice to come.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Funny. Still mad cause you thought I was still going to help you with that song? Little bitch tries to be hard at me out in the open and then puts up his true feminine self asking me for help in PMs. Lolol. Later, QD.

trash is still made cus no one cares about her... aww dont worry a male hooker will love u long time queer. later cactus

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:50 PM
in for pics of the vigilante justice to come.

Hail yeah. I'm all for retracting my statements if I could see proof. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 07:51 PM
trash is still made cus no one cares about her... aww dont worry a male hooker will love u long time queer.

http://www.crb2.k12.wy.us/users/pkraft/egypt/hieroglyphics.jpg

Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 07:58 PM
lol pic of QD, What gay adventures will she have for us next ?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/kingroy_09/36659745441.jpg

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 08:04 PM
What gay adventures will she have for us next

Well, for the grand finale of the Gay adventure week, I could always join the EG Car Club. I couldn't get much gayer than that. Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Well, for the grand finale of the Gay adventure week, I could always join the EG Car Club. I couldn't get much gayer than that. Later, QD.

ITs all clear now. Father time is jelous of the Sqaud and the fact that he drives a p.o.s, but its ok u have horrible tast in cars and life. So u can go back to stalking blues clues son !

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 09:51 PM
ITs all clear now. Father time is jelous of the Sqaud and the fact that he drives a p.o.s, but its ok u have horrible tast in cars and life. So u can go back to stalking blues clues son !

Nothing you post is ever all clear. I bet you try to be white because even the Hispanic race can't stand you. Do you fuck up your own native tongue as bas as you do our language? When you post on elgaypeurno.com, do the other folks ever have to ask you to make any sense like they do here? Lolol. Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Nothing you post is ever all clear. I bet you try to be white because even the Hispanic race can't stand you. Do you fuck up your own native tongue as bas as you do our language? When you post on elgaypeurno.com, do the other folks ever have to ask you to make any sense like they do here? Lolol. Later, QD.

QUE? BTW blues clues owned ur old ass SON :goodjob:... later cactus

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
QUE? BTW blues clues owned ur old ass SON :goodjob:... later cactus

Lolol. You've been sitting here this whole time waiting on me? Fools Clues owned no one. There's no way a druggie owns anything, especially me. But you can hang on to that since you now have a QD Hatin Buddy. Lolol. And lolol @ your fake Mexican, English New York accent and being from San Antone. Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Lolol. You've been sitting here this whole time waiting on me? Fools Clues owned no one. There's no way a druggie owns anything, especially me. But you can hang on to that since you now have a QD Hatin Buddy. Lolol. And lolol @ your fake Mexican, English New York accent and being from San Antone. Later, QD.

Damn SON ur still worried on how I talk (or type). How sweet shes:gay: keeping tabs on me.... Later cactus

quickdodge®
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
You posted at 9:34 and then I posted over an hour and a half later. You immediately posted 2 minutes after me. Now, after almost 10 minutes after I respond to that, you are already at me again another 2 minutes later? Stalking? Me? Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 10:08 PM
You posted at 9:34 and then I posted over an hour and a half later. You immediately posted 2 minutes after me. Now, after almost 10 minutes after I respond to that, you are already at me again another 2 minutes later? Stalking? Me? Later, QD.

Switching ur stalking ways on me, I see... Ummm, its not ganna work for u. ur dumb tactics never work. boy o boy ur :gay:

tippatone
08-20-2007, 11:18 PM
This is what i am talking about this had nothing to do with anybody do anything, i just told homeboy i could relate to his loss, and heer your funky old loser self with your stupid ass coments and bitch ass? dont youwish i was one if you want something to tell these IA dudes just come out a meet me in person and thats all i going to say because i am a bigger indivdual than to resort to name calling over the internet cause that is so lame just like you, you dont know if i am a bitch ass or not but i do know for a fact that you need to grow up cause your pushing 40 and acting like a young ass kid with no life so you live a fake ass existance through the internet
Why? I didn't do anything to your car. This wasn't necessarily directed towards you as it is towards everyone that makes that ridiculous comment. I have seen hundreds of posts saying, "I'm gonna tear that person up." I've never seen one post where someone actually did it. No one is going to make that post either. Not even your bitch ass. Why would I meet you anywhere? You want me, come get me. I never said anything wanting to fight you. Just tell it like it is. Don't like it, move on. If you don't like being called an idiot, prove that you're not and I'll eat my words. Until then, the sky is blue, the grass is green and you're............Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-21-2007, 05:29 AM
and heer your

When trying to come down on someone and make yourself "appear" to be better or smarter than that someone, at least go 100% with it. THis would include learning how to spell the English language. The correct spelling of the obvious misspelled word would be, here. You also took advantage of a few other words in this well thought out literary hurricane.

funky old loser self with your stupid ass coments and bitch ass?

Hmmmm. Name calling?

because i am a bigger indivdual than to resort to name calling over the internet[/quote]

You are? Hmmmm. See above? Or below? Or can you even comprehend what you type?

cause that is so lame just like you,

Wow. I repsect your efforts not to name ca.....oooops.

you dont know if i am a bitch ass or not but i do know for a fact that you need to grow up cause your pushing 40 and acting like a young ass kid with no life so you live a fake ass existance through the internet

So you know me that well to know who I am because of this? Internet and real life.one big happy family, huh? Lolol @ you. Calm down, boy. It isn't that bad. Later, QD.

tippatone
08-21-2007, 07:21 AM
Lame is an adjective not considered name calling, and its very true, i can log off IA and never log back on, can you do the same? Hell no, for you thats impossible, you need IA to make you feel important in some sick and twisted way, what is your purpose on this site anyway, really IA would be better off without people like you, u see, no name calling

pooter
08-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Ya man i feel your pain. My eg was stolen a couple of months ago but they found the guy and my car~~ im going to post his name on here so that his dumb ass will get whats comin to him!!

GSRteg®
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Stripped huh damn man. :no:

ninabl
08-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Ya man i feel your pain. My eg was stolen a couple of months ago but they found the guy and my car~~ im going to post his name on here so that his dumb ass will get whats comin to him!!

who was it?

quickdodge®
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
really IA would be better off without people like you, u see, no name calling

Yeah because IA is really suffering. Shut up, chump. You've lost already. Later, QD.

pooter
09-01-2007, 09:45 PM
The dude that stole, his name was "Vandara Man nao".. And no it wasnt stripped my turbo and everything was still on the car. All he had time to take off was the wheels and my boost gauge a cd player. Spread this name over ia!!

an0therh22
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
wrong thing to say online bro.

ZeroAccess
09-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I'd watch it on the news..and laugh at all the people stuck in the traffic that say if they can find the bastard responsible they'll steal his car LOL

ah the circle of life is awesome,
I'm sorry to hear about your car, don't wish theft upon anyone. Goodluck with whatever you do in the future, just let me know so I don't get on I-285