PDA

View Full Version : Misc Death to false metal!

bluemoon541
07-14-2005, 09:32 PM
hard rock and heavy metel.... slayer, pantera (RIP Dimebag), slipknot, lamb of god, six feet under, shadows fall, avenged sevenfold, tool, NIN, a perfect circle, hatebreed, nonpoint, autumn to ashes, arch enemy, otep, devildriver, nightwish, lacuna coil, unearth, dimmu borgir, cradle of filth, mushroom head, 40 grit, mudvane, system of a down, bleeding through,
these are a few of my favorite things.......

Tracer
07-14-2005, 09:46 PM
What about ZAO or even the new band called GODS???

Soil, Sevendust, Cold, One Side Zero, Deftones, Coal Chamber, Boy Hits Car

bluemoon541
07-14-2005, 10:36 PM
im not sure about boy hits car......but everything else you mention is bad ass....what i listed is basically whats in my car right now

Tracer
07-14-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm pretty much listen to most of those bands. I was getting to think that no one on this site listens to hard music..

Hey you wouldn't happen to know when the new TOOL cd is coming out?

bluemoon541
07-14-2005, 11:00 PM
no...i havent heard a thing....but like always ...there are rumers of a break up....since he's done 2 perfect circle CD's cince lateralis
oh wait...here's something.....doesnt look like much though

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1486242/20040407/story.jhtml

Tracer
07-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Ok thanks for giving me that info.

bluemoon541
07-15-2005, 01:29 AM
no prob.....any further questions just shoot 'em my way.....

GTScoob
07-15-2005, 12:42 PM
blah blah blah generic American metal . . . :2up:

In Flames, Children of Bodom > any US metal.

Spyder
07-15-2005, 12:45 PM
I guess im odd i listen to rammstein and fear factory also.

07-15-2005, 01:03 PM
clutch ..............

Ryno
07-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Lamb of God = best metal band and they're American.

bluemoon541
07-15-2005, 05:04 PM
blah blah blah generic American metal . . . :2up:

In Flames, Children of Bodom > any US metal.

just because i didnt list to them...doesnt mean theyre not badass
in flames is is f**kind awesome......i have all their cd's
Rammstien will always be awesome.....shocking and unusual
and as long as fear factory holds together after this last major comeback...they should do pretty well....
what about other bands off old that have made recent come backs.....megadeath, judas priest.....motley crue?

RememberingNever
07-15-2005, 05:09 PM
as i lay dying....he is legend....with honor...champion...nj bloodline...remembering never...and just about everythings listed above is just o so great

5thgcelica
07-15-2005, 07:45 PM
yeah..

as i lay dying.. norma jean..in flames..extol....zao...unearth....good shat right there

Ryno
07-16-2005, 12:39 AM
nj bloodline, those guys are my boys and I toured with them in '99-00.

verash
07-16-2005, 12:49 AM
heres a few that i listen to over the years...

*Colony 5*Syrian *Nature Destoryed*Apoptygma Berzerk*Frontline Assembly*Icon of Coil*Echo Image*Velvet Acid Christ*Accessory*Absurd Minds*Armageddon Dildos*Angels & Agony*Killing Ophelia*Sneaky Bat Machine/Goteki*VNV Nation*Hocico*Tactical Sekt*Psyclon Nine*Battery*Black Heaven*NeuroticFish*Neuroactive*Final Selection*Cesium 137*Aghast View*Negative Format*Culture Kultur*The Kovenant*Seabound*Dekoy*Codec & Flexor*Assemblage 23*Sero. Overdose*Davantage*Lost Signal*Acid Ice Flows*Lights of Euphoria*God Module*Solemn Assembly*And One*Endanger*XPQ-21*Statemachine*Die Form*CrocShop*Diskonnekted*Evil's Toy*Leætherstrip*Flesh Field*Diary of Dreams*Soil & Eclipse*Epsilon Minus*Ayria *Hungry Lucy*Alice in Videoland*IRIS*The Echoing Green *Wolfsheim*Covenant*Joy Machine*Ace of Base*Soft Cell*Dead or Alive*Tears for Fears*Human League*Vanilla Ice*Culture Club*Corporate Avenger*Placebo*Beautiful Creatures*Razed in Black*16 Volt*Wormhole*Die My Darling*616 Abortions/Squid*AngelWhore*Hanzel und Gretyl*Uranium 235*Sheep on Drugs*Rob Zombie/White Zombie*Kill Hannah*Lunarclick*NIN*dope*Zeromancer*Aurasis*Orgy *Deadsy*Sinisstar*Mindless Faith*the Birthday Massacre*Bile*The Eden Tree*Voodou*Carbon 9*Anathema Device*Rakit*Wumpscut*Mortiis*Skinny Puppy*Bebron Beton*Informatik*T.O.Y.*Machine Park*Blutengel*Terminal Choice*the Dust of the Basement*Andriod Lust*My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult*AstroVamps*Ikon*Pzycho Bitch*Ladytron*Miss Kitten*ADULT*Avenue D*FreezePop*Proper,Filthy,Naughty*Dirty Sanchez*Mount Sims*Larry Tee*Chicks on Speed*RuPaul*Madonna*Kylie Minogue*Sarina Paris*AQUA*Blondie*Genitorturers*Gravity Kills*The NewlyDeads*Dead Filmstar*Funker Vogt*Pitbull Daycare*Z Prochek*Flash Zero*Interia*Emergence*Cosmicity*Imperative Reaction*SPF 1000*Aslan Faction*cut.rate.box*Infected Mushroom*Grendel*Noisex*the Berzerker*DJ Masochist*Casper Demon*Rotterdam Terror CORPS.*Hellstorm*Endymion*Evil Activities*Hardcore Warriors*AngerFist*Bella Morte*Dead as Romance*the Cruxshadows*The Church*Audra*Penis Flytrap*The BrickBats*Tragic Black*Cinema Strange*Fear Cult*London After Midnight*Christian Death*Ritual*Bauhaus*Bloody,Dead & Sexy*Play Dead*The Cure*Frank Sinatra*Dean Martin*Johnny Cash*Foreigner*Blue Eyed Devils*Angry Aryans*BullyBoys*RAHOWA*White Wash*Section88*GG Allin*gODHEAD*God Forbid*Pantera*Nirvana*BUSH*Le Tigre*Bikini Kill*Tiger Army*The Heptanes*The Devotchkas*Electric Hellfire Club*"Omega & the Mechanical Animals"*Billy Idol

bluemoon541
07-16-2005, 09:50 PM
most of that stuff is alright....some of that crap isnt even rock...let alone metal...has no place in my thread...madonna?, dean martin?, vanilla ice WTF!?!?...sorry..i mean no offence....im very adement about my music....or matbe narrowminded
not to big on non english stuff either.....

verash
07-17-2005, 08:50 AM
how dare you say madonna and vanilla ice arent metal

bluemoon541
07-17-2005, 11:16 PM
well...ICE maybe....he put out "hard to swallow" in 98....that cd wasnt too bad at all...corny lyrics...but good solid metel

DJ XtRaK©
07-18-2005, 04:06 PM
norma jean ownz you all

bluemoon541
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
righteous....

Spyder
07-18-2005, 07:05 PM
how dare you say madonna and vanilla ice arent metal

Why are you still not banned? :(

RememberingNever
07-19-2005, 09:38 PM
ok time for some good not-very-well-known bands :)
>Anah Aevia
>The Crimescene
>A Life Once Lost
>Left Over Crack
>American Nightmare
>Ciana(no longer togeather but were amazing)
>Aria

bluemoon541
07-20-2005, 02:52 AM
mmmmm...american nightmare.....

4dmin
07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
wow most of the bands posted aren't even metal... i guess a using metal as the generic term for hardcore/metalcore/industrial/alternative/ambient/grind/sludge/noise/blackmetal/deathmetal/etc/etc/etc....

but beyond all... EMPEROR (www.emperorhorde.com (http://www.emperorhorde.com/)) is the greatest metal band ever!!! if you don't own an emperor album you shouldnt post in this thread b/c IHSHAN is fucking GOD!!! Zyklon/Peccatum are other projects from the split of emperor you can check out.

and EUROMETAL owns anything here in the states, but we still have Cannibal Corspe, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Incantation, Lamb of God(played out), Crowbar, etc... :guitar:

4dmin
07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
post 2x :thinking:

RememberingNever
07-20-2005, 08:29 PM
ooo corpsegrinder is weird haha...i met him at a show my buddy played at and he was so nice though he really doesnt look it

Hulud
07-22-2005, 11:49 AM
^nice name

Hulud
07-22-2005, 11:50 AM
women and children dies first is a great album

american nightmare broke up

a life once lost was good at swayzes

GTScoob
07-24-2005, 01:24 AM
ok time for some good not-very-well-known bands :)
>Anah Aevia
>The Crimescene
>A Life Once Lost
>Left Over Crack
>American Nightmare
>Ciana(no longer togeather but were amazing)
>Aria

Leftover CracK!!!!!!!! What a great band. My friends bro even sings backup on one of their songs, though I forget which.

Whatthatslame
07-24-2005, 01:20 PM
hard rock and heavy metel.... slayer, pantera (RIP Dimebag), slipknot, lamb of god, six feet under, shadows fall, avenged sevenfold, tool, NIN, a perfect circle, hatebreed, nonpoint, autumn to ashes, arch enemy, otep, devildriver, nightwish, lacuna coil, unearth, dimmu borgir, cradle of filth, mushroom head, 40 grit, mudvane, system of a down, bleeding through,
these are a few of my favorite things.......
wow didnt think anyone listed to mallcore anymore...
all of that is pretty much "false metal" (besides slayer and pantera) if you asked me...

American Nightmare
Left Over Crack
Emperor
Decapitated
Cannible Corpse (especialy the live)
:bigok:

Hulud
07-24-2005, 02:08 PM
mallcore=lame