PDA

View Full Version : Just a little story (Konshenz)

bigdare23
08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Back in the day, when I was a dumb tuner. I was looking to do a LS swap in my Rex. So I posted a WTB thread for a LS. I was pm'ed by konshenz for a running LS for $300. At first, it seem kinda fishy but I decide to roll with it. After having friend look at, he told me to get it checked out first. So another friend and I removed the head off of it. What did we find? The cylinder walls and pistons were rusted together and about an half inch of water was trap on top of the cylinder. So I called konshenz and told him and he played dumb, but he said he was willing to fix it. (Me being stupid again)I gave him the motor back to hone and rebuild. Weeks then months past and I did have a motor yet. I would get in touch with him every once in a while, but that stopped soon after. Toward the of the communication, he answered his phone and said something about his grandmother was sick and he just had to put it back together. Also, he would get back with me. I told him just to give me all the parts, and tried to make arrangements to pick them up, but he would always have to go out of town. Soon after communication died, and I never heard from him again (even tho I tried to call).

The point of this thread was because I saw a f/s thread by SANDMAN http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133611

If you notice at the bottom of his post, look at the link

I'M LEAVING THE COUNTRY THIS FRIDAY AND I HAVE TO SELL ALL MY SHIT.. HATE TO DO IT BUT I HAVE TO.. BEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IS TO PM ME OR CALL ME AT MY CELL (678)758-4525.. BTW I'M LOCATED IN FAIRBURN.. EVERYTHING IS BEST OFFER SO IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH A PRICE SHOOT A BETTER ONE.. JUST DON'T BE A DICK CAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT.. THANKS.

LS VTEC:
LS BLOCK OVERBORED .20 OVER
CYLINDER HONED
MICROPOLISHED AND BALANCED CRANK
SRP 11:5:1 PISTONS
JE PISTON RINGS
SHOTPEENED AND BALANCED LS RODS
COMPLETE ROTATING ASSEMBLY BALANCED AND BLUEPRINTED
ACL BEARINGS, ARP HEADSTUDS/ ROD BOLTS
OEM TYPE R WATER PUMP/OIL PUMP
OEM TYPE R TIMING BELT
NEW SEALS ALL AROUND
LS/VTEC CONVERSION KIT
B16 HEAD PORTED AND POLISHED
TYPE R VALVETRAIN, DUAL VALVESPRINGS TI. RET.
TYPE R CAMS
PORTED INTAKE MANIFOLD
RC INJECTORS 270CC
ROSS RACING FUEL RAIL
AEM FPR
HONDATA SPACER
CLEAN VALVECOVER
EVERYTHING ON THIS MOTOR IS DONE RIGHT.. MOST OF THE WORK WAS DONE BY ME AND SOME BY MY FRIENDS FROM ALLVERSION IN ORLANDO FLORIDA.. YOU CAN SEE THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL JUST BY THE LOOKS OF IT.
BLOCK CODE :1301002
I SPENT OVER 5G'S JUST FOR PARTS AND LABOR ON THIS MOTOR I'M LETTING IT GO FOR $1800

LS LONGBLOCK FROM A 97 TEG.. LESS THAN 40K ON BLOCK AND LESS THAN 20K ON HEAD.. COMES WITH MANIFOLD.. NO DIZZY OR TB.. WILL THROW IN A BUNCH OF SHIT I HAVE FOR IT.. TOOK THE MOTOR APART MYSELF.. PERFECT CONDITION.. ALL IT NEEDS IS A HEADGASKET AND ITS GOOD TO GO.. ASKING $400
BLOCK CODE:4314837

OBD2 GSR ENGINE HARNESS UNCUT.... $100

TOKICO BLUE SHOCKS FOR EF'S... $150

GROUND CONTROL LIMITED EDITION COILOVERS WITH EIBACH SPRINGS..$150

BALANCED B16 CRANK.. $100
WILL THROW IN A B16 BLOCK WITH IT FOR EXTRA 50BUCKS

CRX SHORTSHIFTER WITH ALUMINUM SHIFTKNOB $50

AEM BYPASS VALVE $25

CRX STRUT BAR $25

CRX HEADLIGHTS PERFECT CONDITION $50

ACL BEARING KIT FOR LS/VTEC.. LS.. B16..B20
COMES WITH THRUST WASHERS, ROD, AND CRANK BEARINGS... $80

OEM GSR HEADER PERFECT CONDITION $75

COMPLETE REAR DISC BRAKE SET UP FROM A GSR
GOOD PADS AND ROTORS... $150

I'LL POST MORE STUFF UP AS I FIND THEM.. THANKS

PICS ARE TOO BIG TO POST AND TOO MANY SO CLICK THE LINK AND THEY'RE ALL THERE..

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p62/konshenz/

what name does it say? konshenz

So "Sandman" if you are konshenz I would like to have my money back! Thanks!!!

People might as why I waited so long. I'm just doing this to inform everyone else just so they wont make the same mistakes I did!

Killer
08-17-2007, 12:37 PM
sucks when people won't stay in contact...!!!

Vuongy_Dong
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
sucks man. whats sup with all these fucked up motors on IA lately?

bigdare23
08-17-2007, 06:41 PM
sucks man. whats sup with all these fucked up motors on IA lately?

This was a min ago, once I saw the screenname in sandman's thread made me bring it back to light so noone would get screwed over again. I talk with him and he said that he's just using the person who sold me the motor photobucket account.

Anyways, I moved on to better things. I'm dropping it, but I want everyone to realize they shouldnt just trust anyone!!!