PDA

View Full Version : Hate to do this, but it's gone on too long

Killer
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
A few months back, like april or march. i traded my 93 hatch to Nissangeek for his 94 pickup.

it was basically an even trade, except he offered to replace to of the tires at 120 a tire. and also the windshield at 125.. so he was to pay me a total of 365 towards new tires and a windshield.

Before we wrote up a contract, or even confirmed the sale. We met up and swapped vehicles for a full week. 7 days to ensure we both wanted to make this trade. and also give us time to find flaws. He LOVED the car. and i saw the truck as a good investment. knowing that if i fixed it i could sell it in a heart beat in north ga.

So i wrote the contract/bill of sale. and i gave him a month to make payments... he was just settling into a new apt, so i didn't want to leave him short on cash...

Close to the deadline he states he's having car problems.. said he hit a pot hole or bump or something and the car basically died... he had it in the shop working on it...

now even though we had a contract that he was to pay me, i told him i could wait.. cause again, i didn't want to screw him over if he was having car troubles....

a few more weeks go buy, still no word from him. i get in contact with him.. he meets me near where i live and pays me 60 bucks....... knowing what it's like to just be getting by in a new apt. i let that slide.. even though the contract states two 120 payments, and one 125 payment set on different dates....

a few more weeks go by, like a month or so.... i still don't hear from him... i get in touch again.. he says "well, i've got another 60 but that's all i can do" again i understand so we meet up, this time i give him all the left over parts i had for the b18, a bare head, a valve cover, and most of the parts to complete the head...

well it's been like 2 months he still hasn't tried to get in contact with me.. i've tried to sell the truck without the windshield and tires being replaced and the sales fell through because of it... so at this point i'm fed up. it's been four months since the trade, he has only paid me 120 out of the 365 that he promised.

he claims he's having more problems with the car, i've told him numerous times. "if you have problems with the car, let me know i'll see what i can do. the work should have a warranty" if not, i learned a lot about this engine let me know and i'll help you take a look at it....

since he's told me he's having problems, i've called and left messages asking for the number to the shop where the car is, so that they can explain to me what's wrong. i get nothing back.

i've been more than willing to help. now it's to the point where i need the cash for these fixes because i have people interested in the truck. and i've called, i've pm'd, and text him. and i don't get anything back from him..

sorry for the novel, but i do not recommend doing business with him.. i don't think he's a bad guy, i just think he's in a bad spot. BUT as far as the business aspect goes he's been way too shady, and if it wasn't for me making contact there wouldn't be any at all.

*edit, stats on my car when we traded were: was burning oil at high rpm. other than that was running and idling beautifully. had just had a rebuilt head put on. very decent tires. clean inside and out.. all it needed was the oil problem fixed and i warned him about that.. his reply "yeah my friend is like a honda genius, first thing we're gonna do is take the engine out and fit it"
i had washed the car and vacuumed it out completely...

when i got the truck. it was filthy.. literally there were crunched up tortilla chips in the floor boards... also he had taken the tool box off before he brought it to me, even though in the pm's he said he'd include it... when i asked him about it.. his reply was "oh yeah, i took it off. wasn't sure if you wanted it.. u can just pick it up later" when i spoke to him about picking it up he said "yeah if you didn't want it i was just gonna sell it" which let me know he took it off to sell and thought i would forget that it was supposed to be included.

Killer
08-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Nissangeek just pm'd me... once i actually speak with him we'll get this cleared up.

cactusEG
08-17-2007, 08:17 PM
hope all goes well man... BTW i saw ur car at one of the honda meet and all i could think is , HOW THE FUCK COULD U TRADE THAT BAD ASS EG

quickdodgeŽ
08-19-2007, 06:17 PM
^^^ That's a no-brainer, so you should definitely understand. I'd ditch a Civic for a Nissan pick up in a minute. Later, QD.

Killer
08-20-2007, 08:40 AM
^^^ That's a no-brainer, so you should definitely understand. I'd ditch a Civic for a Nissan pick up in a minute. Later, QD.

(toyota pickup! lol)

Killer
08-20-2007, 08:41 AM
hope all goes well man... BTW i saw ur car at one of the honda meet and all i could think is , HOW THE FUCK COULD U TRADE THAT BAD ASS EG

i'll be honest.. i miss that car pretty bad... :(

except the exhaust and the fumes!!!!!!!!! LOL!

quickdodgeŽ
08-20-2007, 09:37 AM
(toyota pickup! lol)

Ahhhh. Either way, much better than the Civic any day. Later, QD.

Sammich
08-20-2007, 09:40 AM
u want my toyota p/u QD? lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Lolol. No. Later, QD.

cactusEG
08-20-2007, 01:22 PM
i'll be honest.. i miss that car pretty bad... :(

except the exhaust and the fumes!!!!!!!!! LOL!

yea i think about selling mine all the time. but when i drive it i love it even more plus i keep putting more into it for speed

BABY J
08-20-2007, 01:43 PM
I agree w/ QD - shit Civic Hatch is the official car of gayness.

GIXXERDK
08-20-2007, 03:35 PM

Isnt that a civic hatch in your sig? :???:

BABY J
08-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Isnt that a civic hatch in your sig? :???:

No. Dodge Intrepid coupe.

JDM onlyy
08-20-2007, 03:47 PM
No. Dodge Intrepid coupe.

LMFAO...hahaha +1

BABY J
08-20-2007, 03:53 PM
^^ I kinda pulled a QD on him huh? LOL. Later, Baby J.

Killer
08-22-2007, 08:58 AM
problem still not resolved.... and no updates from nissangeek

cactusEG
08-22-2007, 09:52 AM
problem still not resolved.... and no updates from nissangeek

kick his ass sea bass

Killer
08-22-2007, 10:16 AM
kick his ass sea bass

lol, that quote always makes me laugh! reps if i can..

and i got another pm... saying he can give me 100 sometime this weekend... so at least he's trying.

Ran
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Sounds like he should be trying harder if he still owes you as much as you say.

Killer
08-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Sounds like he should be trying harder if he still owes you as much as you say.

i agree...

but at the same time i don't want to leave the guy with no money to live off of...

sucks being a nice guy....

quickdodgeŽ
08-23-2007, 03:22 PM
sucks being a nice guy....

Nothing wrong at all with being a nice guy. I'm the same way. Growing up how I did, I'm a sucker for someone in a plight that I have faced. Later, QD.

BABY J
08-23-2007, 03:28 PM
^^ You wouldn't be a sucker if you sold me the hatch - cash in hand.

quickdodgeŽ
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM
I look at that neighbor's house every time I drive by and have not seen that car since the day I told you I would talk to him. Later, QD.

BABY J
08-23-2007, 03:45 PM
^^ I can't belive that faggot got rid of it - NEway keep ya eyes peeled for me boss - ORRRRRRRRRR u can check out the pics of my EF and we can make a tradey trade trade - I'm easy to work with. ;)

www.seriouscustoms.com/garage

Killer
08-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Nothing wrong at all with being a nice guy. I'm the same way. Growing up how I did, I'm a sucker for someone in a plight that I have faced. Later, QD.

i guess ur right... just the thing is.. i could use the cash... and it's been like 4 months...

i almost feel like my patience has been taken advantage of..

quickdodgeŽ
08-23-2007, 04:36 PM
i guess ur right... just the thing is.. i could use the cash... and it's been like 4 months...

i almost feel like my patience has been taken advantage of..

I understand your position and I see you in the right here. You're helping him out a little but at the same time, letting others know to be careful when dealing with the dude. Later, QD.

Killer
08-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I understand your position and I see you in the right here. You're helping him out a little but at the same time, letting others know to be careful when dealing with the dude. Later, QD.

word...

well we decided to meet today as i stated earlier and he was gonna give me 100 bucks...

well i text him.. then i get a pm telling me he wants to wait till monday... that's just pushing it.. not only is he not making full payment.. but now he wants me to wait til after the weekend and meet up when "he has time" i'm pretty sure i've waited long enough on this one...

BABY J
08-24-2007, 01:59 PM
why? so he can partry/drink the money away? Tell him you've been more than generous and you think that he needs to make some move to re-generate some trust.

Killer
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM
why? so he can partry/drink the money away? Tell him you've been more than generous and you think that he needs to make some move to re-generate some trust.

that's basically what i said...

he says "i don't have time tonight" i can meet you maybe tomorrow (though he knows i go to north ga on friday nights and don't return until monday morning) i basically called bs considering it's friday night... he doesn't have a job and i know this because he told me he was fired and he said he has an interview tomorrow...

so there is no reason he can't take 5 minutes out of the night to meet me...

BABY J
08-24-2007, 02:24 PM
tell him you need to see him tonight - period.

patrick4588
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
that blows. im a sucker for people that "need help" as well. hopefully karma will come back your way and something good will happen

Killer
09-04-2007, 03:32 PM
well, i'm still being put off... says he's got a new job.. and he can't meet me after work.. or during.. i even offered to meet him at his house after he got off work.. or at his job on his break or when he got off or whatever i needed to do...

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Wow. I think it's to the point now where you can call it "being fucked." Later, QD.

Killer
09-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Wow. I think it's to the point now where you can call it "being fucked." Later, QD.

except i know where he works... i think i'm making a trip to alpharetta tomorrow... i'm beyond pissed... and i'm past the "understanding" stage.. and the once i get my money "well it's ok"

i text him twice and called him once tonight... no answer and no reply...

now, i don't know where he lives.. but i do know where his parents live.. i'm sure i could stop by and get the information i need from them too...

ash7
09-05-2007, 11:40 PM
nice guys always get screwed...

Pay his parents a visit. :)

-jonathan

Killer
09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
word...

Killer
09-07-2007, 08:47 AM
this is ridiculous... i text him atleast 2-3 times yesterday.. and left a voice mail...

he works at "shanes rib shack" in alpharetta.... i think there are only two... in alpharetta so....

looks like i'm getting ribs for dinner boys!

81911SC
09-07-2007, 08:53 AM
LOL Gene wants ribs and a knuckle sandwich

Killer
09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
i'm about to go stewie on someone!!!!

WHERES MUH MONEY MAN!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MUMoKk_Ym4s

Killer
09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
LOL Gene wants ribs and a knuckle sandwich

why would you want a knuckle sandwich???

don't you mean to deliver a knuckle sandwich??

81911SC
09-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Politically correct bastard. I meant I would take a punch for you. Not now.

Killer
09-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Politically correct bastard. I meant I would take a punch for you. Not now.

you're sweet.... lol...

81911SC
09-07-2007, 09:07 AM
I hope you loose a your battle with aids.

Killer
09-10-2007, 11:06 AM
still nothing...

i got a private eye locating the guy though... :ninja: lol.

Killer
09-12-2007, 11:11 AM
nissangeek has finally gotten in touch with me.. it looks like things will be resolved by the end of this month... when he gets his check we're meeting up. i'll keep the thread updated though.

RUSH
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
He is a Nutswinger, I had a few run ins with him on here, cause he was swinging on someones nuts that they to were stupid!

Punch him in the throat and rip his ear off, and tell him he can get it back when he pays you!
Stupid lil fag!

2turbo4u
09-14-2007, 01:23 AM
He is a Nutswinger, I had a few run ins with him on here, cause he was swinging on someones nuts that they to were stupid!

Punch him in the throat and rip his ear off, and tell him he can get it back when he pays you!
Stupid lil fag!
That's funny!

RUSH
09-14-2007, 08:52 AM
That's funny!

Why....What?

I wasnt being funny! ha

Killer
09-14-2007, 10:25 AM

Stupid lil fag!

yeah, it almost came to that...

AnTi-PooN
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM

hatches are the worst

patrick4588
09-20-2007, 12:34 PM
any updates?

Killer
09-20-2007, 02:11 PM
supposedly he gets paid the 28th.. and i will be paid in full if i wait til the 28th... so that's what i'm doing...

so i'll let ya'll know in 8 days...

81911SC
09-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I'mma bread that hand

Killer
09-26-2007, 03:28 PM
I'mma bread that hand

huh... never had breaded hand before...

this is supposed to be taken care of today... he tried to take care of it this weekend, but i was out of town.. since the other day he has kept in contact and i'm fine as long now that he's not acting shady...

i'll let you know tomorrow what happens...

Killer
09-27-2007, 08:48 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED! met him last night after work.. debt paid in full...

RUSH
09-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Dont matter, he's still a fag!

It took him How long to pay you $300+?

Killer
09-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Dont matter, he's still a fag!

It took him How long to pay you $300+?

i know i know, BUT he's had a lot of problems with the hatch so...

like i said before.. i don't think he's a bad guy.. just was put in a rough spot... either way he paid me.. and i'm happy about that so.