PDA

View Full Version : My Last Stand....

WhiteAccord
08-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Or Thread.

I know a couple of you guys on here, and I would just like to say that its time for me to get away. I guess this is my goodbye to IA.

Reason: I just went through a very bad breakup, in which I still love her. I need to get things straighten out in my own mind and soul.

Time: Time is a great thing to never waste and I hope none of you will waste it. It will probably take me about 6 months to do this( Give or take a few months).

My last thoughts...

WhiteGirl: I hope you found what you were looking for. Im happy that you made the right decision. And I still love you... Im weak I know, but thats what happens when a guy finds his love.
The Youngn: Your like my brother, always there for me. Your Porsche is Gay!!!

Nitro: Great Guy, I dont like your haircut. Always asking me to go out to places and sending me weird meassages.

Maniac: Biggest shit talker.... But cool guy to hang with, funny too.

AnclyT: H22 Civics are Gaye!!! Been a pleasure hanging with you and Emily.

Vuong And Krappy: My wrenchers, always nice to learn a thing or two a day.

Dan: Your a wise guy... Get that IS out of Vuongs Garage....

Business Deals: All people who did business with me, Great people, and good luck.

Accord Owners: I hope you all do well on your cars, Dont give up our cars have potential.

Mustang Owners: Are the best and i wished i owned one....also TransAxle is the greatest mod hands down! :goodjob:

And to all I missed, or people I havent met...

G/L with your life and maybe ill be back.......

Peace,
Henry Nguyen A.K.A. WhiteAccord

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:39 PM
i am going to edit and lock this post, since i didnt make your list! :goodjob:

Nismo
08-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Word>>>> Hope everything is alrite, dont do anything rash....

BiH1320
08-16-2007, 11:40 PM
u didnt mention me
and that was a pleasure reading this

_Christian_
08-16-2007, 11:42 PM
best of luck to you henry. im sure i'll see u around dwood.

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:45 PM
now thats better

RandomGuy
08-16-2007, 11:47 PM
what was all that one in a million talk you had with me all about then?

I was like your mentor for like a hour straight giving you sound advice and you repay me like this with no mention?!?!

i'm offended

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
lol i up the anty!

The Youngn
08-16-2007, 11:51 PM
you got my number....give me a call when you want to chill and get your mind off things man

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:52 PM
you got my number....give me a call when you want to chill and get your mind off things man

BUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god that just made this thread hella funny!

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:53 PM
Or Thread.

I know a couple of you guys on here, and I would just like to say that i am finally coming out of the closest it has been one of the hardest decisions i have ever had to make. My girlfriend breaking up with me made me figure out that it was time to come out! :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nitro
08-16-2007, 11:56 PM
lol

*looks in the mirror* *shrugs*

RandomGuy
08-16-2007, 11:56 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: LMAO

ThuggishMofo07: lol
ThuggishMofo07: your a funny gu... dont lose that..
ThuggishMofo07: your the only person that made me actually smirk..
Dajoka87: what can i say
Dajoka87: i'm like the funniest mofo alive
Dajoka87: but back to the subject
Dajoka87: what does any of this shit have to do with IA
ThuggishMofo07: The Forum...
ThuggishMofo07: Cars..
ThuggishMofo07: im getting out of it..
ThuggishMofo07: time to grow up..
Dajoka87: WTF did you just say coming out of the closet
ThuggishMofo07: no..
Dajoka87:
I know a couple of you guys on here, and I would just like to say that i am finally coming out of the closest it has been one of the hardest decisions i have ever had to make. My girlfriend breaking up with me made me figure out that it was time to come out!

ThuggishMofo07: haha no mang..
ThuggishMofo07: its not like that ...
Dajoka87: thats what it says
ThuggishMofo07: its just a way for me to clear my head..
Dajoka87: wtf?!
Dajoka87: thats pretty gay man
Dajoka87: i take back all of my advice lolol
ThuggishMofo07: oh wTF??/
ThuggishMofo07: transaxle a bastard..
Dajoka87: lol i figured

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:58 PM
LMAO

ThuggishMofo07: lol
ThuggishMofo07: your a funny gu... dont lose that..
ThuggishMofo07: your the only person that made me actually smirk..
Dajoka87: what can i say
Dajoka87: i'm like the funniest mofo alive
Dajoka87: but back to the subject
Dajoka87: what does any of this shit have to do with IA
ThuggishMofo07: The Forum...
ThuggishMofo07: Cars..
ThuggishMofo07: im getting out of it..
ThuggishMofo07: time to grow up..
Dajoka87: WTF did you just say coming out of the closet
ThuggishMofo07: no..
Dajoka87:
I know a couple of you guys on here, and I would just like to say that i am finally coming out of the closest it has been one of the hardest decisions i have ever had to make. My girlfriend breaking up with me made me figure out that it was time to come out!

ThuggishMofo07: haha no mang..
ThuggishMofo07: its not like that ...
Dajoka87: thats what it says
ThuggishMofo07: its just a way for me to clear my head..
Dajoka87: wtf?!
Dajoka87: thats pretty gay man
Dajoka87: i take back all of my advice lolol
ThuggishMofo07: oh wTF??/
ThuggishMofo07: transaxle a bastard..
Dajoka87: lol i figured

HAHAHA Aholy shit my throat is fkilling me!!!!!!! i cant stop laughing!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MachNU
08-16-2007, 11:58 PM
holy shit my eyes are watering!!!!!1

RandomGuy
08-16-2007, 11:59 PM
holy shit my eyes are watering!!!!!1
i know, the story of youngn and white accord getting together is pretty heartwarming

MachNU
08-17-2007, 12:00 AM
i know, the story of youngn and white accord getting together is pretty heartwarming

holy shit dude my dam rib cage is hurting...that was just to dam perfecT! :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
08-17-2007, 12:12 AM
good luck man

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-17-2007, 01:35 AM
good luck... but I don't see a reason why to leave IA, not unless I missed the memo

GIXXERDK
08-17-2007, 02:51 AM
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHOUTOUT

Anyway, dont know how bad your breakup is but I'm sure its not as bad as me and Sherry or Tai and Jenny. You'll pull through, you live 5 min from me feel free to stop by.

Krappy
08-17-2007, 05:32 AM
i know how ya feel man... you know we're your boys and if you need anything you know where to come...not liek you dont already come everyday....

MachNU
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
dam my ownage got completely overlooked! :(

itsjustdee
08-17-2007, 08:22 AM
good luck with everything.
just remember things happen for a reason!

Maniaç
08-17-2007, 08:50 AM
fucking females.. lol. Henry, keep your head up no matter what! Good luck and see you around homie. :goodjob:

Alex.

AnclyT
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
it's okay, girls are overrated!

you have krappy :lmao:

Vuongy_Dong
08-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Henry will be back soon.

ATK_Designs
08-17-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't know how Henry is, but if he'd settle for Krappy. damn, imagine the krabs.