PDA

View Full Version : Money Run but with cheerleaders setting up a race that wont happen Pt. 2

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 06:49 PM
The Bull vs Frank's laser. Frank jumped the launch but hey as mentioned in the thread a chase is a race. so they ruled it as a loss for the Bull.

The car does fuckin exist, its fucking fast, and it will be here in Sept on NOPI weekend.

I'll have more footage when Mike either sends me vids or posts them up for the upcoming EVO vs WRX day at e-town.

if you wann read first: http://nyce1s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395&highlight=redbull

Direct LInk (wright clique save ass)
http://www.titsup-racing.com/video/chelsy/redbull_vs_laser.wmv

1civic
08-16-2007, 06:51 PM
I don't see a Link !!... :no:

1civic
08-16-2007, 06:54 PM
:goodjob:

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 06:55 PM
sorry about that.

1civic
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Damn.. Its telling me to log in... :doh: AND the Video link don't work.. :tongue1:

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 07:02 PM
right click save as homie!!! and sorry i forgot you have to register for that link. just visit nyce1s.com forum and go to videos. the thread can be read without loggiing in there

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
yall internets are slow. you should have posted you seen it by now lol

1civic
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
"get the fuckin bull down here in GA to wax these fools". Btw Its Brandon lol

:lmfao: .. :goodjob: ... Later !!

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 07:14 PM
"get the fuckin bull down here in GA to wax these fools". Btw Its Brandon lol

:lmfao: .. :goodjob: ... Later !!
:D :lmfao: Only a month away!

2.3 Evo 8
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
It will be funny when he loses down here in the cut.

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Thats the car that is suppost to be all fast:D . If his car actually shows up down here I will step up for it. $1000 dig 1/4 correct??? If so I will accept it.:goodjob:
Can't wait to see that thing run:yes:
PM Me details:devil:

1civic
08-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Thats the car that is suppost to be all fast:D . If his car actually shows up down here I will step up for it. $1000 dig 1/4 correct??? If so I will accept it.:goodjob:
Can't wait to see that thing run:yes:

That shits fishy... There is no way in Hell I would make a Trip that far to Lose any Money... :no: .. My guess is, That was some test and tune... ;) .. That EVO looked a little weak in that Video.. :2cents:

P.S. Someone Post another Video of this Car... :D

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 07:50 PM
P.S. Someone Post another Video of this Car... :D

Where would that be????? He won't be running my vette. He will be running a crappy old T/A 1999 Ws-6:D

keevo54
08-16-2007, 08:05 PM
They just shut down the expressway. You can hear the cars honking towards the end, lol

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Where would that be????? He won't be running my vette. He will be running a crappy old T/A 1999 Ws-6:DI hope it is not the one that got burned to the ground by so-called gang members

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 08:17 PM
details have already been posted.

take the red bull's money!! doesnt his car seem slow

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:18 PM
I hope it is not the one that got burned to the ground by so-called gang members

Why don't you shut the Fuck up about stuff that you know nothing about. By the way dunbshit that was a firehawk. When you get a car that you can actually run then you can run your dick licker instead of my car is in the shop because I'm fucking retarted and can't build it myself:gay: Go wack off to some more mustangs and fast ford magazines and keep dreaming:piss:

onebadgt
08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
I hope it is not the one that got burned to the ground by so-called gang members

wow, thats below the belt, and im guessin a blue one with flames and slicks

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:20 PM
details have already been posted.

take the red bull's money!! doesnt his car seem slow

Where????

yes it seems very slow. Hope he doesn't bitch up at time of race and start complaing abut the car has slicks:blah: :blah: :blah:

onebadgt
08-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Where????

yes it seems very slow. Hope he doesn't bitch up at time of race and start complaing abut the car has slicks:blah: :blah: :blah:

fuck him if he bitches about slicks, hes awd, you needa set up a $500 back out fee or somethin lol.

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Where????

i already said he'll be here sept during NOPI weekend. feel free to make him broke. I can put you down as the second willing to race.

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:35 PM
i already said he'll be here sept during NOPI weekend. feel free to make him broke. I can put you down as the second willing to race.

So the details are he will be here NOPI weekend????:thinking: I'm trying to find out what he will and will not run. For $3000 minimun bet he really can't bitch to much. Also if his bet makes him broke I think he should stay up in NY instead of gambling with his rent money

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
So the details are he will be here NOPI weekend????:thinking: I'm trying to find out what he will and will not run. For $3000 minimun bet he really can't bitch to much.
he will run any street car. if the last thread wasnt deleted you'll have the details. 3k, dig, street car, run what ya brung

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:38 PM
he will run any street car. if the last thread wasnt deleted you'll have the details. 3k, dig, street car, run what ya brung

Street car mean what????????????? Lots of different opinions on that. It seems like he is picking and choosing his races that he know he has a good chance of winning because he is all wheel drive

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Street car mean what????????????? Lots of different opinions on that. It seems like he is picking and choosing his races that he know he has a good chance of winning because he is all wheel drive
bring your vette. there is your street car.

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Why don't you shut the Fuck up about stuff that you know nothing about. By the way dunbshit that was a firehawk. When you get a car that you can actually run then you can run your dick licker instead of my car is in the shop because I'm fucking retarted and can't build it myself:gay: Go wack off to some more mustangs and fast ford magazines and keep dreaming:piss:dont get mad because you are a fucking block head and can only work on cars. Mr. Matt since I dont know much about you, you only like to run cars that dont have v8 in them because you think they are slow. But if I remember correctly Lightspeed in the supra put bus lengths on you when you raced him. But if you want to run real bad, I have a buddy who has a 572 in a camaro that will run you. It is a stock 572 so If so pm me. Because you always say you car is stock block and everything, be we know it isn't. By the way you spelled dumbshit wrong its not with a N it is with a M, you should have finished school.

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:51 PM
dont get mad because you are a fucking block head and can only work on cars. Mr. Matt since I dont know much about you, you only like to run cars that dont have v8 in them because you think they are slow. But if I remember correctly Lightspeed in the supra put bus lengths on you when you raced him. But if you wont to run real bad, I have a buddy who has a 572 in a camaro that will run you. It is a stock 572 so If so pm me. Because you always say you car is stock block and everything, be we know it isn't. By the way you spelled dumbshit wrong its not with a N it is with a M, you should have finished school.

Yes I'm a blocklhead because I know how to work on cars. Thats why when I tune a car I make $250 an hour. Real stupid huh? I run V8's and V10's all the time. Yes I ran lightspeed with a bent pushrod and lost and paid up. Wow I lost to a fast car. Oh yeah thats because I race. There's the internet racing coming out I have a buddy with a car. Save up and get you a car then run your mouth. By the way dumbass you can learn how to spell as well. Be we know it isn't:thinking: above. Real smart. I guess thats why I'm stupid and drive a corvette and you drive a mustang oh wait when it gets out of the shop you will drive a mustang:goodjob: . Your also right you don't know me so shut the fuck up about stuff that you know nothing about;)

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 08:52 PM
bring your vette. there is your street car.

Nope bringing a trans am. That I consider a street car:yes:

FAHHQUE700
08-16-2007, 08:55 PM
What's the point guys???? Why don't ya'll just race... shut the other person up that way.

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Nope bringing a trans am. That I consider a street car:yes:
bring it. DOT Slick. a street car is a car that has a tag and can be legally driven on the street.

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 09:00 PM
bring it. DOT Slick. a street car is a car that has a tag and can be legally driven on the street.

:eek:

You want to run for $3000 and I have to run a drag radial?????? He has all wheel drive. Fuck that. Count me out on that one. He wants major advantage doesn't he??? Good luck finding that race. I will do a drag radial from a roll, but that doesn't give him any advantage does it:tongue1:

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes I'm a blocklhead because I know how to work on cars. Thats why when I tune a car I make $250 an hour. Real stupid huh? I run V8's and V10's all the time. Yes I ran lightspeed with a bent pushrod and lost and paid up. Wow I lost to a fast car. Oh yeah thats because I race. There's the internet racing coming out I have a buddy with a car. Save up and get you a car then run your mouth. By the way dumbass you can learn how to spell as well. Be we know it isn't:thinking: above. Real smart. I guess thats why I'm stupid and drive a corvette and you drive a mustang oh wait when it gets out of the shop you will drive a mustang:goodjob: . Your also right you don't know me so shut the fuck up about stuff that you know nothing about;)that wouldn't be spelling dumbass, you should have said check your grammar, fuck face.

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 09:01 PM

You want to run for $3000 and I have to run a drag radial?????? He has all wheel drive. Fuck that. Count me out on that one. He wants major advantage doesn't he??? Good luck finding that race. I will do a drag radial from a roll, but that doesn't give him any advantage does it:tongue1:real men run digs, you have to run from a dig at the track

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 09:02 PM
that wouldn't be spelling dumbass, you should have said check your grammar, fuck face.

Your just another internet racer. So go fuck off since you have nothing to bring to the table. Since you don't have a vehicle to run.:goodjob:

real men run digs, you have to run from a dig at the track

So running from a dig makes you a man????:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I guess your just a child then because you don't have anything to run at all except your mouth and keyboard:2up:

PSINXS
08-16-2007, 09:03 PM

You want to run for $3000 and I have to run a drag radial?????? He has all wheel drive. Fuck that. Count me out on that one. He wants major advantage doesn't he??? Good luck finding that race. I will do a drag radial from a roll, but that doesn't give him any advantage does it:tongue1:
hes not even on DRs so why you crying? i said street car. ANd mick thompson makes a nice E.T. street. its only a DOT cuz of that thin ass one line tread. he wouldnt give two shits if u ran a street legal mickey or even a Hoosier.

BTW i have already found that race. and its set at 2k for that run.

thanks for playing!

Hunter02SS
08-16-2007, 09:03 PM
That evo didn't look like it was all that!! Although i won't race from a dig, I could possibly want to run also from a roll! I will let Matt handle him from a dig,and his soon to be wife will probably drive since it is her car!!That would be awesome!:cheers:

Hunter02SS
08-16-2007, 09:05 PM
real men run digs, you have to run from a dig at the track

You say that,but you won't run from a dig. All you will do is spin just like me. That is why you like to go from a roll!:cheers:

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 09:05 PM
That evo didn't look like it was all that!! Although i won't race from a dig, I could possibly want to run also from a roll! I will let Matt handle him from a dig,and his soon to be wife will probably drive since it is her car!!That would be awesome!:cheers:

Your not a real man because you won't run from a dig:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :cheers:

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 09:06 PM
You say that,but you won't run from a dig. All you will do is spin just like me. That is why you like to go from a roll!:cheers:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hunter02SS
08-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Your not a real man because you won't run from a dig:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :cheers:

I just a little learning curve with the turbo's and the clutch. It is easier for me if we are already rolling. No biggie! :cheers:

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
You say that,but you won't run from a dig. All you will do is spin just like me. That is why you like to go from a roll!:cheers:hunter i would run him from a roll too, but i like to piss matt off, so from now for the next two weeks I am going to piss him off.

slowhawk01
08-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Well I guess I was wrong the "RED BULL" does exist after all. I found a pic of it:doh:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/flipvette.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :idb:

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Well I guess I was wrong the "RED BULL" does exist after all. I found a pic of it:doh:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :idb:see why the vette own had to get mad because his girl got stolen by the evo owner.

Hunter02SS
08-16-2007, 10:34 PM
hunter i would run him from a roll too, but i like to piss matt off, so from now for the next two weeks I am going to piss him off.

Your doing a good job!:yes:

1000cckiller
08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Your doing a good job!:yes: :D I know thank you

onebadgt
08-16-2007, 10:36 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: now thats some funny shit, ive been reading back and what gets me is this evo is supposed to be soooo fast and will race ANY street car for lots of money then y the hell will he not race a somewhat mild street car on slicks. when he has awd. sounds like a cop out to give him advantages.

Hunter02SS
08-16-2007, 10:39 PM

Nice. I guess it does. They say it will give you wing's and this one prove's it!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

z0-sick
08-17-2007, 12:49 AM
hunter i would run him from a roll too, but i like to piss matt off, so from now for the next two weeks I am going to piss him off.

why dont you run your car instead of that cock sucker :gay:

you talk alot of shit on here never seen a race????

hey my friend has a buddy's cuz's car that will race hahahahahahahah :2up:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-17-2007, 01:24 AM
damn thats a huge ass wing

On_Her_Face
08-17-2007, 02:05 AM
in no way is my car fast but that car did seem a lil slow, maybe just the video?

On_Her_Face
08-17-2007, 02:07 AM
ha that pic is actually my background.. great pic!

1000cckiller
08-17-2007, 07:43 AM
why dont you run your car instead of that cock sucker :gay:

you talk alot of shit on here never seen a race????

hey my friend has a buddy's cuz's car that will race hahahahahahahah :2up:now I have fuck with you, Man you should have stayed out of this. I have ran my evo a lot before, but i just bought my cobra and have sent it to the shop. So if I could run it right now I would. Half of yall motherfuckers make up shit because ya'll dont have any money to run. Hold on my bad, who did you call a cocksucker me or slowhawk.slowhawk claims he is so fast, but has to put on slicks, the dude with the evo runs street tires. so if slowhawk wast such a wrench head he would know that by the evo running street tires,it is going to spin too. Most evos over 500hp cant just launch or they will break something.

GangstaCoupe
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
I asked about him putting up punk out $$$ and who was setting up up on the last thread and I got nothing....

1000cckiller
08-17-2007, 08:28 AM
I asked about him putting up punk out $$$ and who was setting up up on the last thread and I got nothing....you asked who about putting money up

The Joker
08-17-2007, 08:39 AM
guys, just let it go before they close this thread as well. i want this to stay open. maybe some more vids of the car will be posted. lets just take this to PM's or just drop it. as for the bull "coming to Ga. to wax us fools", like i said in the last thread...i'll be waiting.

The Joker
08-17-2007, 08:41 AM
you asked who about putting money up

he means is the red cow putting up money incase he bitches out and doesn't race. you lay down a certain amount of money by both parties incase the other breaks or doesn't want to race. kind of like paying the other person for wasting their time.

1000cckiller
08-17-2007, 08:43 AM
he means is the red cow putting up money incase he bitches out and doesn't race. you lay down a certain amount of money by both parties incase the other breaks or doesn't want to race. kind of like paying the other person for wasting their time.well if thats the case both parties need to put up no show money.

GangstaCoupe
08-17-2007, 09:36 AM
you asked who about putting money up

To what ever nut swinger is setting up this race...

well if thats the case both parties need to put up no show money.
Thats usually how its done, race much?

ct9a gsr
08-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Like I said in the other thread, I'll step up to bat with the only conditions being it's for ZERO money and done on my time. If he's Mr. Duper-fastz0rz Evo guy, I'm sure he'd love to take out my Evo just for the shit of it... I'll be on street tires, $90 direzza's specifically, and most likely pump gas. He can be on whatever he wants, I don't care.

B18c1Turboed
08-17-2007, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=ct9a gsr] Mr. Duper-fastz0rz Evo guy, QUOTE]
It looked kinda slow to me. That eclipse jumped by 1/2 a car and won by at least a full car!!

The Joker
08-17-2007, 12:30 PM
so we got an evo, a grand national, and who else that wants to get "waxed" by the bull?

B18c1Turboed
08-17-2007, 12:35 PM
http://www.janice142.com/Beanies/RedBull.jpg

THE BULL

z0-sick
08-17-2007, 02:20 PM
now I have fuck with you, Man you should have stayed out of this. I have ran my evo a lot before, but i just bought my cobra and have sent it to the shop. So if I could run it right now I would. Half of yall motherfuckers make up shit because ya'll dont have any money to run. Hold on my bad, who did you call a cocksucker me or slowhawk.slowhawk claims he is so fast, but has to put on slicks, the dude with the evo runs street tires. so if slowhawk wast such a wrench head he would know that by the evo running street tires,it is going to spin too. Most evos over 500hp cant just launch or they will break something.

YA your a cock sucker for putting peoples info out there you dont know about :gay:

btw pm when you get your CRUSTANG out of the shop so i can call u out

save your money
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/jjjjaaa1/123.jpg

The Joker
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM
YA your a cock sucker for putting peoples info out there you dont know about :gay:

save your money
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/jjjjaaa1/123.jpg

holy huge fucking sig batman!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I'll step up to bat with the only conditions being it's for ZERO money and done on my time. If he's Mr. Duper-fastz0rz Evo guy, I'm sure he'd love to take out my Evo just for the shit of it... I'll be on street tires, $90 direzza's specifically, and most likely pump gas. He can be on whatever he wants, I don't care.

GANGSTA! lol! you are my hero charles... FUK THE RED BULL WE GOT BLUE BERRY DOWN HERE IN THE A.... lol and hes calling his ass out on pump thats kinda fucked up ... The redbull is not even worth going out and spending $60 on race gas lol!

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Shit ill run him from a roll! lol call me a pussy ... I dont do digs! ill break my diff....
=(

ct9a gsr
08-17-2007, 06:03 PM
"BLUE BERRY" - LOOOOOL

at least give me a supercool sounding name... jeeez ;_;

Member31410
08-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Blue Balls

TIGERJC
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
lol

WT^ ming

The Creeper
08-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't think you need a cool nick name charles. Your Evo is infamous enough as it is.

2.3 Evo 8
08-17-2007, 11:21 PM
The Blue Bull.

Blue > Red

iEvo
08-18-2007, 12:09 AM
ill have my money on "ct9a gsr"

PSINXS
08-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Haha that is some funny stuff, ok so you guys want to run the S4 or Laser too, Laser already ran the bull, we;ll take on those 2 EVOs.
2.3 phil is one of the Evos they agreed to run. The s4 is from the video in this forum. I'm sure you guys will make fun of these cars too and not run them.

2.3 Evo 8
08-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey Brandon, do these guys up north even know what is done to the cars down here or are you just setting up races for the fuck of it.

They have a rude awakening coming their way.

My car has a tag and is legal in that way, but I don't want to hear shit about anything else when you see it in person.

The Matador.

PSINXS
08-18-2007, 11:02 AM
The NY cars are just as ruthless as you guys. Just like you guys could give a fuck less what they have under the hood, they feel the same way. NY feels they will drag you down the road. When i first brought a few of my NY ppl here they thought GA was a joke for racing.

I wouldnt tell them whats under the hood of any cars on here, because they wouldnt tell you a thing either. They sandbag like hell in NY. If a GA vs NY sounds better, then I am sure they will have no problem traveling for money. The Red Bull does it all the time.

and if it has a valid tag, then its street legal in my book. just as long as its not a straight up track car. oh and the bull doesnt give a shit if anyones brings slicks now. so slowhawk you're up in SEpt. with the T/A right?

Brick
08-18-2007, 12:36 PM
He'll be here around Nopi, when the hell is Nopi?

1000cckiller
08-18-2007, 12:55 PM

save your money
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/jjjjaaa1/123.jpgYa vette drivers are some funny mother fuckers, dude why do i need to save money when I got money, you need to take that high ass hood off ya car,that not serving any purpose for ya vette. Man vette drivers think they car is on the top of the world, ya'll werent getting props until the c6 z06 came out, and those are the vettes that i consider the top of the food chain. You, and slowhawk can swing on my tree pole, and stfu.

z0-sick
08-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Ya vette drivers are some funny mother fuckers, dude why do i need to save money when I got money, you need to take that high ass hood off ya car,that not serving any purpose for ya vette. Man vette drivers think they car is on the top of the world, ya'll werent getting props until the c6 z06 came out, and those are the vettes that i consider the top of the food chain. You, and slowhawk can swing on my tree pole, and stfu.

dont be mad that you dont even have a car and act like you do i dont think my car is top of the world i like vipers better but def not a crustang had my share, i think stock vette hoods look bad the front is to flat, just admit you dont have a car..... or bring it out this weekend ill show you what the hoods for

Stol3n
08-18-2007, 01:08 PM
He'll be here around Nopi, when the hell is Nopi?

September 15 & 16

1000cckiller
08-18-2007, 01:19 PM
dont be mad that you dont even have a car and act like you do i dont think my car is top of the world i like vipers better but def not a crustang had my share, i think stock vette hoods look bad the front is to flat, just admit you dont have a car..... or bring it out this weekend ill show you what the hoods foryo ass is funny, i have to give you that, but we both know nothing is under that hood but yo motor. also i have had a vette before, not many people know how many cars i have had on here. They only know the one they have seen me drive. Vettes are good cars but ya'll pay way to much for that shit, think about it brand new z06 your year and the new one from 57k to 79k, Think of all the cars I can buy in that price range that out does a vette. I have never disliked a vette, I was going to buy a c6 z06 before I bought the cobra, but I change my mind. I am going to buy the next camaro after the second year of production. I also have a friend that has a c6 zo6 that is going to twinturbo his, but you have to know how much that is going to cost, more than me doing it on the crustang.lol

1000cckiller
08-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Zo-sick what is funny to me is that, slowhawk wants to talk about not working on my own car, I dont have time for that shit I own two business and I am fixing to open a car lot so I dont have time for that shit. But i can buy his out. I like to pay people who know what they are doing to work on the car, because that is what they do.

Stol3n
08-18-2007, 01:27 PM
yo ass is funny, i have to give you that, but we both know nothing is under that hood but yo motor. also i have had a vette before, not many people know how many cars i have had on here. They only know the one they have seen me drive. Vettes are good cars but ya'll pay way to much for that shit, think about it brand new z06 your year and the new one from 57k to 79k, Think of all the cars I can buy in that price range that out does a vette. I have never disliked a vette, I was going to buy a c6 z06 before I bought the cobra, but I change my mind. I am going to buy the next camaro after the second year of production. I also have a friend that has a c6 zo6 that is going to twinturbo his, but you have to know how much that is going to cost, more than me doing it on the crustang.lol

how many cars can u buy in the range that "out does" a vette off the showroom floor as-is? just look at all the high $$$ exotics that the vette's are able to compete with for much much less $$$ i.e. lambo's, ferrari, porsche, etc. and just what do you mean by the word "out does"? you almost bought a new c6z but instead bought an 03 cobra? damn, HUGE mistake IMO. the new vette is a beast in stock form and down right nasty when it is modded. last thing, why would u buy a new camaro when the mark up is going to be $25k+. shit that is new z06 vette territory there, and you want to buy a camaro?

z0-sick
08-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Zo-sick what is funny to me is that, slowhawk wants to talk about not working on my own car, I dont have time for that shit I own two business and I am fixing to open a car lot so I dont have time for that shit. But i can buy his out. I like to pay people who know what they are doing to work on the car, because that is what they do.

lets see matts buisness (mk performance) does great work.

i have known matt for several years, his work is great and i have had 0 problems he gets more numbers tuning than most. plus he'll tell you the best route for car depending on money vs horespower, and not do pointless things just to make money ( like other shops i can say, one was mti ) so if you dont have time for it why talk the so much shit :blah: get a life or a car to back it up, if you talked this much shit in person id have fun with you......

Hunter02SS
08-18-2007, 04:37 PM
yo ass is funny, i have to give you that, but we both know nothing is under that hood but yo motor. also i have had a vette before, not many people know how many cars i have had on here. They only know the one they have seen me drive. Vettes are good cars but ya'll pay way to much for that shit, think about it brand new z06 your year and the new one from 57k to 79k, Think of all the cars I can buy in that price range that out does a vette. I have never disliked a vette, I was going to buy a c6 z06 before I bought the cobra, but I change my mind. I am going to buy the next camaro after the second year of production. I also have a friend that has a c6 zo6 that is going to twinturbo his, but you have to know how much that is going to cost, more than me doing it on the crustang.lol

Your friend with the c6zo6 won't be the first to do a twinturbo on it. The highest hp one so far is from the same shop that did my kit.At 20psi it make's 1265rwhp!! You might have seen it around a time or another! I am pretty sure this car would rape just about anything on a highway run!!!Even redbull!!But the owner is extremely wealthy and dosn't drive his car's much.

LT1UltraZ
08-18-2007, 04:52 PM
geez..i guess i need to get on the ball and get my car ready for nopi so i can join all the fun :thinking:

Incontt
08-18-2007, 05:04 PM
lol...i hope that red evo is faster than that video....he must be hustlin posting that vid...if he isnt, I hope he reconsiders or is rich

Tank
08-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Your friend with the c6zo6 won't be the first to do a twinturbo on it. The highest hp one so far is from the same shop that did my kit.At 20psi it make's 1265rwhp!! You might have seen it around a time or another! I am pretty sure this car would rape just about anything on a highway run!!!Even redbull!!But the owner is extremely wealthy and dosn't drive his car's much.
Holy fuck that is some sick shit right there :goodjob:

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-18-2007, 05:53 PM
geez..i guess i need to get on the ball and get my car ready for nopi so i can join all the fun :thinking:

damn where the hell you been? get that damn car running again!

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-18-2007, 05:54 PM
hmmm i think its gonna be a good run actually i know it will be! BLUE BERRY AKA BLUE BALLS FTMFW!

LT1UltraZ
08-18-2007, 07:44 PM

car has been running..just dealin with the cluch problems :blah:

1000cckiller
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
lets see matts buisness (mk performance) does great work.

i have known matt for several years, his work is great and i have had 0 problems he gets more numbers tuning than most. plus he'll tell you the best route for car depending on money vs horespower, and not do pointless things just to make money ( like other shops i can say, one was mti ) so if you dont have time for it why talk the so much shit :blah: get a life or a car to back it up, if you talked this much shit in person id have fun with you......really i do talk shit in person, I dont care how big or small the person is. I am a fighter and I like to fight, so being in person wouldnt matter to me. Matt can be cool at times but he also goes a little cocky overboard. i do piss people off because i like to. Half of these people on the board who talk shit wont do it in person. but you and matt are cool, but yall are full of shit sometimes

PSINXS
08-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Charles wont be running the red evo. The Red evo only runs for money.

now back to the thread:
SO NY vs GA?

Are you all are serious about running their s4 and laser? If so we can set this up.

PSINXS
08-19-2007, 12:54 PM
if the car is going t o be running in Sept., get him out to make a quick 3k. i Know the BUll cant beat this car. thats a very nice vette your friend has.

if this escalates to more fast cars that would cause too much heat on the street how about we have a ny vs ga track run in SEpt.

1000cckiller
08-19-2007, 01:02 PM
yo Brandon when the fuck is the car going to be done.~ phone rings, picks it up. It's mike at tophat, he says:~http://www.flyingpigdiner.com/splash/images/Absolute-Pig_Flying.gif

PSINXS
08-19-2007, 01:24 PM
ahahahaha you fuckin asshole! it will be ready and broken in by Sept. I am spending money on other important stuff right now. but it will be out sooner than you think.

just focus on getting that slowbra running by 2010.

1000cckiller
08-19-2007, 01:29 PM
ahahahaha you fuckin asshole! it will be ready and broken in by Sept. I am spending money on other important stuff right now. but it will be out sooner than you think.

just focus on getting that slowbra running by 2010.hahahahahaha it might be running before april if they can get the kit in. Its on backorder. Answer the phone bitch i have been calling you all morning.

sleepys4
08-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Are we talking about the nagaro blue S4?

PSINXS
08-19-2007, 03:25 PM
yes the one in the video a few threads down

Maniaç
08-19-2007, 07:49 PM
this Ga vs. NY event sounds like it would be fun as hell.

The Joker
08-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Charles wont be running the red evo. The Red evo only runs for money.

now back to the thread:
SO NY vs GA?

Are you all are serious about running their s4 and laser? If so we can set this up.

i'm game....say when.

PSINXS
08-19-2007, 09:11 PM
i'm game....say when.hwo about yall that want to run make a post over there? i'm tired of forum hopping.

http://nyce1s.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2295&posted=1#post2295

Nyteryder
08-19-2007, 11:03 PM
this Ga vs. NY event sounds like it would be fun as hell.

SOunds interesting, my car should be close to finished if not done by then. I will get in on this if it is done

Retro
08-20-2007, 02:02 AM
SOunds interesting, my car should be close to finished if not done by then. I will get in on this if it is done

Awwwwwww shit!!!! [instigating]

The Joker
08-20-2007, 07:52 AM
hwo about yall that want to run make a post over there? i'm tired of forum hopping.

http://nyce1s.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2295&posted=1#post2295

i did...the way their talking, it ain't happening...:thinking:

Bruce Leroy
08-20-2007, 08:51 AM
so the bull never agreed to anything?? Or even said that he is coming down here. You got me excited for nothing.

2.3 Evo 8
08-20-2007, 09:44 AM
nah thats my ***** b but any ways my pops not racing no one until evo day when he goes on the track

:smileowne Sounds like this kid and his dad didn't even know about our little race here. Brandon started that thread on nyce1s.com and made it sound like we called "the bull" out. :lmfao:

Hey Brandon, do you normally setup races and bet other people's money when they don't know about it? :blah:

Tell them to bring the car down for Import Showdown at Silver Dollar. The track is pretty laid back so they won't mind us running without roll bars.

The Joker
08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
:smileowne Sounds like this kid and his dad didn't even know about our little race here. Brandon started that thread on nyce1s.com and made it sound like we called "the bull" out. :lmfao:

Hey Brandon, do you normally setup races and bet other people's money when they don't know about it? :blah:

Tell them to bring the car down for Import Showdown at Silver Dollar. The track is pretty laid back so they won't mind us running without roll bars.

:gay: wtf?? again..middle man setting up races and them never happening..

slowhawk01
08-20-2007, 10:39 AM
:gay: wtf?? again..middle man setting up races and them never happening..

PERFECT Example why I said this is all Bullshit. If anyone wants to go back and read I said that this shit will never happen unless the person actually racing comes on here and calls someone out. This stuff is all just a buynch of :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . Thats why nobody takes call outs seriously anymore. Whoever started all this should be BAND:smileowne

Incontt
08-20-2007, 10:44 AM
haha...maybe i can be a keyboard streetracer since i dont do it for real

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 10:47 AM
PERFECT Example why I said this is all Bullshit. If anyone wants to go back and read I said that this shit will never happen unless the person actually racing comes on here and calls someone out. This stuff is all just a buynch of :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . Thats why nobody takes call outs seriously anymore. Whoever started all this should be BAND:smileowneWhy the fuck would some one give a shit about being banned from a fuckin message board.

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-20-2007, 01:50 PM
BC everyone loves to be a part of drama on IA lol! DUHH!!

slowhawk01
08-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Why the fuck would some one give a shit about being banned from a fuckin message board.

I guess because you counldn't get on here and talk all the shit that you do. If you keep going someone is going to have to wrap a diaper around your mouth with all the shit that keeps coming out of it:goodjob:

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 02:04 PM
I guess because you counldn't get on here and talk all the shit that you do. If you keep going someone is going to have to wrap a diaper around your mouth with all the shit that keeps coming out of it:goodjob:one i will talk shit in person, and secondly how about you try it.

slowhawk01
08-20-2007, 02:27 PM
one i will talk shit in person, and secondly how about you try it.

Okay what the hell does you talking shit in person have to do with anything??? i talk shit in person and so does EVERYONE ELSE. Your a real big e-thug now. I guess you will kick my ass next time you see me as well:lmfao: . Threats on the internet is so:gay: . You know how many times I have been threatend over the internet and in perosn nothing. You must be a gansta thug :goodjob:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/mustange-thug.jpg

WickedIXMR
08-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Dude wtf?! Why would you guys make a callout thread with someone elses car and they didnt even know about? Thats so fucking dumb and a waste of time, go kill yourselves

TIGERJC
08-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Dude wtf?! Why would you guys make a callout thread with someone elses car and they didnt even know about? Thats so fucking dumb and a waste of time, go kill yourselves
One could only dream of that happening, but dreams do come true sometimes

The Joker
08-20-2007, 03:02 PM
gotta admit. it was kind of fishy that these guys were going to travel all the way to Ga. to race for $3000. need at least that for somewhere to stay, gas, and eating or at least a good chunk of it.

1000cckiller
08-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Okay what the hell does you talking shit in person have to do with anything??? i talk shit in person and so does EVERYONE ELSE. Your a real big e-thug now. I guess you will kick my ass next time you see me as well:lmfao: . Threats on the internet is so:gay: . You know how many times I have been threatend over the internet and in perosn nothing. You must be a gansta thug :goodjob:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/mustange-thug.jpgdumbass you stated what you said and I said what i said back, so it wasnt e-thug, you said someone should put a diaper on my mouth. SO I TOLD YO BITCH ASS TO TRY IT,PLAIN AND SIMPLE :yes: