PDA

View Full Version : This guy at work is teh gayz

nightracer
07-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Now generally I don't have a problem with homosexuals but this fucking guy at work keeps talking about his gay sex life at work. I mean he came out and talked about making his sister a dress at school then trying it on, putting kneepads in the chest and walking around school with it. WTF mate? Normally I woulda been like flamer but he resembles my best friend so I'm like NOOOOOO!!!!! not the gay button. :lmfao:

OMFG this guy is so gay this smiley is jealous. :gay:

So then one day he bust out and talks about lliking the feel of satin thongs but liking cotton thongs better. I'm like dude seriously this is neither the time nor place. But it doesn't stop there, he said the backstreet boys were hot a few hours after that. By this point I thought I had heard it all until the guys I work with and I, overheard him talking about the first time he got anal and gave oral to a guy... :gay: :gay: :gay:

I just walked out of the room like OMG this guy is a a big pack of gay. At first I'd laugh at him and say shit to my two friends like that gay ass MF'er but now he's just blurting out all kinds of gay shit. When this mofo walks in the room its like a big gay parade, its pretty bad. I'm new at the job so I haven't said anything to him or the management but I really don't want to put up with captain flamer talking about having to wear tampons after getting the pipe that shit makes me loose my appitite. :doh:

What would you do?

A1EX
07-14-2005, 05:47 PM
tell him to fuck off

Spyder
07-14-2005, 05:48 PM
where do you work? if it is somewhere big talk to HR , if it isnt just talk to managment.. thats what i would do.

quickdodge®
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
^^^ Groupie. Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
^^ closer to what he said with a sac of "don't be a fudge packer st00pid, like b00bies!" at least thats what i would say....

DJ XtRaK©
07-14-2005, 05:50 PM
usually i would jump all over this because apparently you DO have a problem, but its not worth my time anymore

99ITRGIRL
07-14-2005, 05:52 PM
tell him u don't wanna hear about his personal life

Spyder
07-14-2005, 05:54 PM
usually i would jump all over this because apparently you DO have a problem, but its not worth my time anymore
are you saying there shouldnt be a seperation of work and personal life?

quickdodge®
07-14-2005, 05:56 PM
^^^ No. He is gay, also, and doesn't like homophobes. Later, QD.

Spyder
07-14-2005, 05:59 PM

thats fine but i dont personally want to hear about him shoving tampons in his ass.

HyPer50
07-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Just out of curiousity.... where exactly do you work? I'm going to assume this isn't in a garage, cause that shit wouldn't last 10 minutes in the garages i've worked in... Anyways, I'd tell him just shut the fuck up, you dont care to hear about his fudge packing chronicles. If he keeps it up, fuckin just call the ACLU or whoever you call and report him for sexual harassment, seems like everybody gets busted for that nowadays, might as well bust the gays too.

quickdodge®
07-14-2005, 06:01 PM
He works at Abercrombie & Fitch. Later, QD.

A1EX
07-14-2005, 06:03 PM
the gay guy must be afshane then

DJ XtRaK©
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM

IM NOT GAY!!!!! :goodjob: LOL

A1EX
07-14-2005, 06:07 PM
someones a little deffensive dont you think

DJ XtRaK©
07-14-2005, 06:07 PM
lol

nightracer
07-14-2005, 06:14 PM
I work at a Sprint call center. He's usually huddled up with the women of the facility telling jokes about male impotency or letting them in on secrets about men. Horribly gay!!! I am new there so I've been trying to avoid the situation because I really need the money to buy shit for my cars.

Yea I worked for www.wiredspeed.com last year and that shit wouldn't fly 10 minutes there either..

DreamerTheresa
07-14-2005, 10:40 PM
Jeebus. I don't want to hear about the personal lives of STRAIGHT people, let alone gay people.

Unless it's kinky. Then I want details.

flysi00
07-14-2005, 11:05 PM
where do you work? if it is somewhere big talk to HR , if it isnt just talk to managment.. thats what i would do.
x2

AtifSajid
07-15-2005, 07:14 AM
just give it to him hard and hell shut up.

Nemesis
07-15-2005, 07:21 AM
I work at Bellsouth up at Lenox Park. If it was me, I would head to the HR person on our floor. They are supposed to keep things anonymous by law. The gay guy will never know it was you unless youve already said something that expresses your disliking towards him. If hes as "loud" about his gay life as you say he is, he'll probably think it was someone else anyways that complained.

Nemesis
07-15-2005, 07:21 AM
just give it to him hard

I would advise against that lmao

JustinSane110™
07-15-2005, 07:24 AM
just give it to him hard and hell shut up.
That's so wrong in so many ways. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
07-15-2005, 10:57 AM
:D :D :D

I'm not gonna touch this one with a ten foot pole..... ;)

Spyder
07-15-2005, 11:06 AM
I work at Bellsouth up at Lenox Park. If it was me, I would head to the HR person on our floor. They are supposed to keep things anonymous by law. The gay guy will never know it was you unless youve already said something that expresses your disliking towards him. If hes as "loud" about his gay life as you say he is, he'll probably think it was someone else anyways that complained.

or just set up a sting where you tell the HR people to meet you somewhere at a time and be sure you have your dick in his mouth when they walk in.... They say head is head.

:gay: lol.

07-15-2005, 11:10 AM
just punch him in the neck......its hard to be gay if cant breathe..