PDA

View Full Version : Calling out blacktc

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, well homie. Got diarhea at the mouth. Talking what you don't know. My car is rice :blah: is what you talk. You stepped out of a factory back'd rice mobile(a.k.a Total crap) to a car that was the biggest let down in import history. The 3G eclipse. Of all the eclipses that came out, why is it that the 3g is the only one with ribs? Because your bucket of bolts is malnutritient in HP. Feed that bucket of bolts before talking shit, please. Your bullshit car is hungry!!! I looked up in the dictionary on the meaning of eclipse. There's more than one definition. Here's my favorite one....

eˇclipse n. : A disgraceful or humiliating end; a downfall: Revelations of shit talking helped bring about the eclipse of blacktc's bullshit car.

A K&N air filter is a start at getting better gas mileage. It won't do shit for you trying to keep up with me. I know you're gonna say something dumb about my car so let me put it out there. My car is a '94 with a Maaco paint job gone bad. Real bad. It sat in a back lot of a dealer for 3 years, I bought it for $800. Go figure. I have a shitty ass paint job. Hell, I spray painted the roof black to keep it from rusting out. DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A 3.5 INCH PIECE OF PIPE STICKING OUT MY HEADLIGHT? For your info, I actually have a "regular" CAI for my car. I run it whenever I put back in my other projectors, but only run them if it's cool enough outside or if I'm going out of town. Enough about my car. Since your lips is loose from all that shit coming from it, Why don't you prove yourself. Pussing out only shows that you and your car is worthless. Anywhere. Anytime. I'm on the southside, homie. Where ever you wanna meet, I'll be there. I'll bring some tissue and some toilet paper after I'm done shitting on that bucket of bolts you call a car.

Tank
08-15-2007, 09:28 PM
im on the southside and ill tell you blacktc is one of my bestfriends so if he excepts ill be there to make sure everything is a-ok dont need no more gangbag shootings however i will say this he attends college outside of the city so he might not be avialable this weekend and you do know his car puts out more the 153whp ive drove it and it has been modded just FYI..........................ill let the rest of the talking be done by blacktc

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:30 PM
im on the southside and ill tell you blacktc is one of my bestfriends so if he excepts ill be there to make sure everything is a-ok dont need no more gangbag shootings however i will say this he attends college outside of the city so he might not be avialable this weekend and you do know his car puts out more the 153whp ive drove it and it has been modded just FYI..........................ill let the rest of the talking be done by blacktc
Heat soaked FTL.... I don't wanna fight him. I don't wanna put my hands on him. I just wanna run him. Who knows, he's probably a cool person in life. Just that he has diarhea on line. So we bring it to reality.

Tank
08-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Heat soaked FTL.... I don't wanna fight him. I don't wanna put my hands on him. I just wanna run him. Who knows, he's probably a cool person in life. Just that he has diarhea on line. So we bring it to reality.
ok sounds good keep it safe and he is cool in person homie

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
LOL, calling out a damn slow scion in the kills forums

this couldve DEFF been sent through PM

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:41 PM

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4966/gtfo9wj.jpg

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 09:42 PM

actually i dont drive a scion anymore and as far as racing goes this is gonna have to wait as i live down in barnesville now so its gonna have to wait until i can get out of here and finish getting my dad moved in oh and itll have to be legal event cause i dont do street runs so if you wanna come down to ams this friday and run me thats cool im down but otherwise youll have to wait for another legal even to run me.

james
08-15-2007, 09:48 PM
.....this is gonna have to wait .......gonna have to wait.....but otherwise youll have to wait

dude, sentences.

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
2 post up^^ I won't make tech inspection if they still doing that bullshit. And if I do, they'll class me higher than I should be. When do they open? BTW, I don't street race either. I do mine on empty highways to keep everything safe. I go no higher than 120 mph and I always bring a scouter with me. When is the AMS thing? What time do it start?

Tank
08-15-2007, 09:52 PM
2 post up^^ I won't make tech inspection if they still doing that bullshit. And if I do, they'll class me higher than I should be. When do they open? BTW, I don't street race either. I do mine on empty highways to keep everything safe. I go no higher than 120 mph and I always bring a scouter with me. When is the AMS thing? What time do it start?
usually friday im scetchy on the time but its in lovejoy area

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
friday night you gotta be there around 6:30 is when tech inspection starts i do not run on open streets period end of story i had a buddy of mine die in a car accident and i just dont put my life on the line like that anymore

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 09:56 PM
I know how to get there. I'm almost tempted to head down to Renolds. Like on a saturday. Your choice. A couple of dollars let you run all day with no tech inspection

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 10:03 PM
nah id rather do ams as its more conveinent

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:10 PM

Says a dude that drives a Honda. You really need to exit the premises. Let me provide you with some assistance. CLICK HERE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&u=9638)

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 10:13 PM
nah id rather do ams as its more conveinent
I don't get off work until 6:30. I'll have to take off early. What Friday is this supposed to be?

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
next friday work for you

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Says a dude that drives a Honda. You really need to exit the premises. Let me provide you with some assistance. CLICK HERE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&u=9638)
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:16 PM

LOL faggots like you, Wish i still had my built motor in, just in time, Ill show you what just a honda can do, haha faggot

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:17 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

LOL you know my civic wouldve BUSTED anything you owns ass, so STFU and tanks balls are getting cold, START SWINGING!!

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
LOL faggots like you, Wish i still had my built motor in, just in time, Ill show you what just a honda can do, haha faggot

LMAO your daddy bought your car. :lmfao:

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:23 PM
It dont fucking matter, and hes gonna buy me another one when I graduate, HAHA bitch. I dont go around bragging my dad bought me my car or anything, but when people pull the ol "Your daddy bought it" that shit pisses me off

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
It dont fucking matter, and hes gonna buy me another one when I graduate, HAHA bitch. I dont go around bragging my dad bought me my car or anything, but when people pull the ol "Your daddy bought it" that shit pisses me off
why??? didnt he buy it for you???

If it pisses you off so much, then go buy your own car

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:26 PM
LOL

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Im just saying jealous faggots like six2six pull taht daddy bullshit

If your dad said "Hey son you want a car for your 16th bday?" who would say no? i mean i guess its my fault, haha

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:31 PM

If your dad said "Hey son you want a car for your 16th bday?" who would say no? i mean i guess its my fault, haha

LOL at this kid. :lmao:

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Where'd he go? I need some more of his grade school humor. This shit takes me back. :lmfao:

AlanŽ
08-15-2007, 10:37 PM
LOL you know my civic wouldve BUSTED anything you owns ass, so STFU and tanks balls are getting cold, START SWINGING!!
nah thats ok ive already exceeded my nutswinging allowance for the day dont want to get charged too much in overages you want a turn though

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:38 PM

He said it b/c you came in this thread dogging it out b/c of the cars that were involved. More than likely these ppl worked for their cars, while someone gave you a car. Look at from their view.

To answer your question I would say yes if I was in your position, but I also would be mindful about anything I say about someone else's car. B/c more than likely they would throw the "Daddy bought your car" back into my face '

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Where'd he go? I need some more of his grade school humor. This shit takes me back. :lmfao:

Im just saying. I dont understand why people talk shit about my dad buying me my car. How is that my problem? I dont go around saying oh ya you know what im bettr then you because my dad bought me my car. If you knew me you know thats not me. Im thankful for what I have, Im not some spoiled ass kid like some of you think, TRUST ME

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:39 PM
lol

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
He said it b/c you came in this thread dogging it out b/c of the cars that were involved. More than likely these ppl worked for their cars, while someone gave you a car. Look at from their view.

To answer your question I would say yes if I was in your position, but I also would be mindful about anything I say about someone else's car. B/c more than likely they would throw the "Daddy bought your car" back into my face '

I laughed because they were 2 stock cars pretty much that are both slow and he made a callout thread. The killsforum was pretty much made for all the big dogs to call each other out, cars like this could have been EASILY arranged over AIM or PM, but my bad

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
I laughed because they were 2 stock cars pretty much that are both slow and he made a callout thread. The killsforum was pretty much made for all the big dogs to call each other out, cars like this could have been EASILY arranged over AIM or PM, but my bad
if you have noticed this, the kills forum has been slow for awhile (I am not helping the situation with my slow broke turd)

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah I know its been slower then normal, But Im just saying. When i see people racing cars liek these 2, i IMMEDIATELY think ricer, but maybe thats just me

NevrNufTorq
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM

like you should even be in this forum and picking on a kid!!! now thats funny :goodjob: :lmfao: guess you feel like a real man!!! :taun:

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah I know its been slower then normal, But Im just saying. When i see people racing cars liek these 2, i IMMEDIATELY think ricer, but maybe thats just me
its more of the attitude that makes a person a ricer, not everyone can afford a high hp car.

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:48 PM
its more of the attitude that makes a person a ricer, not everyone can afford a high hp car.

Yeah I agree. but honestly, whats the point of street racing a slow car? lol theres no "rush"

NevrNufTorq
08-15-2007, 10:48 PM

true words :goodjob: and everyone knows i'll race anything at the track no matter how slow but you have to admit a callout like this in this crowd is just :screwy: :lmfao: :thinking:

NevrNufTorq
08-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Yeah I agree. but honestly, whats the point of street racing a slow car? lol theres no "rush"

easy killer :taun: racing is racing!!!! :yes:

OnURleft
08-15-2007, 10:50 PM
ya'll be sure to put the video in fast forward when you post it so its as exciting as slowhawks, zo-sicks' etc. etc.

TIGERJC
08-15-2007, 10:51 PM
thats whats wrong with racing now. Its suppose to be all about having fun.

for example - I raced josh's bmw in my camry and that was the funniest shit I have done in awhile

WickedIXMR
08-15-2007, 10:51 PM
So you dont street race but you do???? :thinking:

NevrNufTorq
08-15-2007, 10:52 PM
ya'll be sure to put the video in fast forward when you post it so its as exciting as slowhawks, zo-sicks' etc. etc.

that was just wrong :lmfao: but wrong!!! +1

TIGERJC
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
TIGERJC, d993s, WickedIXMR, NevrNufTorq, M5 LITE, turbosohc2k, Kyle, Six2Six, blackshine007

rematch? :D

Kamikaze
Im just saying. I dont understand why people talk shit about my dad buying me my car. How is that my problem? I dont go around saying oh ya you know what im bettr then you because my dad bought me my car. If you knew me you know thats not me. Im thankful for what I have, Im not some spoiled ass kid like some of you think, TRUST ME

I really don't care that your dad bought your car. But when you start talking about other people's cars that they work for, that shit isn't cool.

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
easy killer :taun: racing is racing!!!! :yes:

You know what im talking about

Would you rather drive a 800WHP supra or a stock accord when you race? LOL

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
like you should even be in this forum and picking on a kid!!! now thats funny :goodjob: :lmfao: guess you feel like a real man!!! :taun:

And who are you?

SL33P3R
08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
I really don't care that your dad bought your car. But when you start talking about other people's cars that they work for, that shit isn't cool.

I just thought it was funny you wrote up an epic novel about why you called him out etc. If yall both had badass cars then I would subscribe to this thread because it will be interesting. But my bad bro, I wasnt dissing your car, I was just saying, I think your novel about why you wanna race him was kinda dumb seeing what yall are racing

Kamikaze
08-15-2007, 10:56 PM
I just thought it was funny you wrote up an epic novel about why you called him out etc. If yall both had badass cars then I would subscribe to this thread because it will be interesting. But my bad bro, I wasnt dissing your car, I was just saying, I think your novel about why you wanna race him was kinda dumb seeing what yall are racing

FYI I'm not the one he wants to race. :goodjob:

blackshine007
08-15-2007, 10:56 PM
OOOhhhh, I'm gonna have fun with you. I told you from the beginning to gtfo. That was the warning. Now you step into shark's land. Tell ya what. Why don't you go use daddy's credit card and daddy's "other" vehicle to go get your "superfast" Honda out the shop so you can bust some more ass :burnout: . Full of VTEC fury, you lil "daddy buy my mods so they won't pick on me!!!" nut grabbing ricer you!!!! GTFO-------------------------------->

WickedIXMR
08-15-2007, 10:57 PM