PDA

View Full Version : Misc Madden League (360)

"B"
08-15-2007, 04:26 PM
If anyone is interested in an online Madden league for Xbox 360, sign up here. I will post the link to the message boards when I get back to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon.

Once the message boards link is up, people will have to sign up there to secure your team.

The 49ers have been taken; every other team is available until they are spoken for and assigned on the message boards.

"B"
08-15-2007, 05:10 PM
This is the link for the league message boards:

http://simmaddenleague.proboards80.com/index.cgi?

I also need a graphics man to be co-commish.

"B"
08-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Please be patient with reguards to maintenance on the boards. I have not been on them since last November. I need to do some cleaning up. The rules, however are up for viewing.

"B"
08-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Gameplay rules are as follows:

1) Game Settings:
Game Time: 6 minutes
Skill level: all madden
Injuries: on
Fatigue: on

2) In the event that a member of the 360SML feels that his opponent has broken a league rule or cheated in some way, it is HIS responsibility to provide the Commissioners with the proof. The accused will not be required to prove his innocence, until AFTER the accuser has proven guilt. If these guidelines are not met, then both parties are to understand that the ruling will be entirely up to the Commissioners based on the "spoken word" (if any), and both coaches will have to live with the decision. Recording games is the best way to prove what you are accusing. Hopefully this will eliminate the “he said/he said” aspect of online football. Everyone should understand that though not perfect, the Commissioners would do what we feel is fair to all involved in each situation. We will not tolerate cheating and rule breaking, once proof has been established; we will deal with the offender accordingly.

3) Quiting without a compelling reason, such as serouis illness and/or personal emergency, is prohibited in this league and will result in a immediate and permanent removal.

4) This league will play 4 games a week. I will start and end the week on Saturday morning simming all unplayed games. You have 1 strike in regards to the failure of scheduling and completing your weekly game. The 2nd strike is a immediate removal.

5) If you are unable to schedule and complete your game before the weekly deadline you must submit an "extension request" by talking to a commisioner on aim or by using Email. If you fail to submit an extension request you risk forfeiting this game. Once an extension request has been granted you have 7 days to complete this game. In each "extension request" administration will grant one coach the "Power of Convenience" "Power of Convenience" is given to the coach that made a greater effort to play the scheduled weekly game. The coach with the "Power of Convenience" has the right to schedule the extension game at his convenience, however it is required that the coach with "Power of Convenience" provide multiple and reasonable times of availability. (i.e. no scheduling games at 2:00am on Tuesday morning) If the opposing coach cannot play during these times or owner with "Power of Convenience" cannot provide multiple times of availability, then administration will decide whether the game is to be completed at a later date or if the game will be simulated, resulting in the opposing coach receiving a simulated loss & the coach with the "Power of Convenience" receiving a simulated win. All stat submission rules are the same for Extension games as they are for regularly scheduled weekly games. In the event where a coach gives 7 days advanced notice of not being able to complete a weekly game on schedule, both coaches will receive the "Power of Convenience" Members will be allowed 3 Extension Requests per season. Exceeding 3 extension requests will result in a membership being put on probation and could result in temporary removal from the league.

6) You may attempt a 4th down ONLY if at least one of the following conditions exist: If you are on your opponents 35 yard line or beyond AND it is 4th and 2 or less. If you are losing by 14+ pts with 1:00 minute remaining in the 3rd qtr or less. During 4th qtr you may go for it at anytime if you are losing. *****You may not go for a 4th down at any time if you are leading by 14+ even if the above conditions exist. *****

7) Display Sportsmanship. The 360SML takes pride not only in it's great competitiveness but also in the character and integrity of it's owners. Please refrain from needless running up of scores and other actions that may be viewed as "unsportsmanlike."

8) You have 48 hours after a game to input stats for your team. The winner of the game should write up a game recap. 1st time is a warning, 2nd is a removal from the league.

9) No team shall perform an onside kick with the lead in any qtr. A team may not perform an onside kick before the 4th qtr unless these conditions are present: a.) Team is losing by 21 points or more.

10) This is sim football. Please dont run the same play over and over again. mix it up. This counts for offense and defense. If someone reports you for running the same play then it will be looked at and reviewed by the commish.

11) No blitzing every down. Just like the last rule, mix it up with some zones or man coverage.

12) You can only run no-huddle when down in the 4th qaurter.

13) No milking the clock until the 2 minute warning of the 4th qaurter unless you are up by 28 or more points. Then you may run the clock as a way to not run the score up.

14) Be realistic when running the ball with the Quarterback. They don't run first, pass second. They don't rush 20 times. If you see box scores, Vick and Young rush maybe 9 or 10 times at the most! If there is nothing open, then you may rush with your quarterback. Remember, this is a SIM style league. Be smart and realisic.

15) Goalline formation can only be used on short yardage situations; A) Inside the 10 yard line B)3rd and inches.

16) 2PT Conversions- 2 point conversions only allowed to make deficits/leads 3,7,10,14 but only in second half.

17)DISCONECTIONS:

Disconnects in first half must be replayed.

Disconnects in 2nd half must continue on.
If your opponent disconnects in the 2nd half, choose to continue on with the game against the computer. Stats will continue to track for both teams.

If you are found to be disconnecting on purpose you will be removed no questions asked.

If you quit you will be removed.

These rules will be updated once I get home to Atlanta and have been able to check the game out and see how Live is set up this year.

"B"
08-15-2007, 05:58 PM
This league will also have a "Ladder System" which will play like King of the Mountain. Everyone will be trying to move up the ladder to be the top dog. This system allows people to practice for the season, play competitively, and keep people interested in the league even after they have completed all their games for that week and/or the current season.

On_Her_Face
08-16-2007, 01:14 AM
damn why can't u do this for ncaa 08 and if u do i call UT

"B"
08-16-2007, 04:48 AM
I don't have NCAA. I know of a league being run on NCAA though, but they are using my leaguedaddy site right now and are about to get the boot so I can start this league up.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Nobody wants to play with you B, sorry.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Don't be a dick. It isn't my fault people are scared.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:01 AM
I wish I had a 360 so I could show you how a real man throws the ball.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:17 AM

lol

Don't lie, you know damn well you like to recieve.

Seriously though, last year in the league I had, I was runner up in the Superbowl, won the Supebowl, and then lost in the NFC Championship to the guy who went on to win the Superbowl.

I ama a bad ass at Madden.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM

We could do a different type of leauge too. I can run two of them if you want? If we can get a couple of guys together (4) then we could meet at my house one night a week and each play our games on my 360. That kind of league is easier anyways. No need to input your stats.

Maybe Killer isn't the pussy he seems to be and he likes football? Wayne plays Madden, but I doubt he is any good. That would be 4 right there. Then we could have Ed come over to be the powder puff cheerleader and beer bitch.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM
lol I was the guy who won. ~shakes head at receiving comment~

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
We could do a different type of leauge too. I can run two of them if you want? If we can get a couple of guys together (4) then we could meet at my house one night a week and each play our games on my 360. That kind of league is easier anyways. No need to input your stats.

Maybe Killer isn't the pussy he seems to be and he likes football? Wayne plays Madden, but I doubt he is any good. That would be 4 right there. Then we could have Ed come over to be the powder puff cheerleader and beer bitch.

2 Things

1. I want that last part as my sig.
2. HELLFUCKINGYEA I'm down.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:22 AM
lol I was the guy who won. ~shakes head at receiving comment~
No you weren't. He's black and lives in Philly.

The 49ers have a nice Madden team this year, I was running with the 9ers last year with a shitty team and still made it that far. People are fucked this year.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:24 AM
2 Things

1. I want that last part as my sig.
2. HELLFUCKINGYEA I'm down.

1. Be my guest. It wouldn't be the first time I was in your sig.

2. Find 2 more people. We could actually handle 6 or 8 people, but then we would have to meet on Sundays or everyone could come over individually to play their games.

Put the link for my Madden League in your sig too.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:26 AM
I can't change sigs right now with this problem. I don't really know that many people around here.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Well talk to Killer and Wayne.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Ok sounds good. My days may be random with school and work now.

"B"
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
That's fine. Mine will be too. I never know when I will be out of town. No big deal. I am hoping we can get 1 game a week in, but the more the merrier.

81911SC
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Yea man that sounds good.

ShooterMcGavin
08-18-2007, 08:33 PM
i'm azn, which means i automatically own at it :yes:

"B"
08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Niggah, please. I am a Madden master.