PDA

View Full Version : Misc Home Buying

SLOWLYbtngU
08-15-2007, 02:54 PM
I need info on how to go about applying for loans and so on. I would like to have a good amount of money set aside to use for a down payment, but I dont know exactly how to go about buying a house. I wont be doing it anytime soon (I just signed a lease on my apt and have close to nothing saved up.)

I guess I just want to know what the home owners of IA did to go about looking and about how much they had saved up for the down payment.

chrisdavis
08-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Get with Jamie. You may be able to get an FHA loan with no money down and no closing costs. Jamie didnt handle my loan but that is what I got when I purchased my house.

B18c1Turboed
08-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Get with Jamie. ..
:stupid:

xbn83
08-16-2007, 11:00 AM
If you put less than 20% down I think, you will have to pay PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) every month until your loan down to 80%. PMI is just insurance money that insures the bank in case you go foreclosing. Basically it is waste money, so save up and put down at least 20%, or do 2 mortgage loan. I bought my house $180k, put down 15%, 80% on 1st loan, 5% on 2nd loan, and no fcking PMI. I think it is stupid to pay PMI, instead using that money paying toward loan. There are many type of loans like fix rate, baloon, ARM, interest first....Do some research see which one is best for you.

B18c1Turboed
08-16-2007, 11:20 AM
If you put less than 20% down I think, you will have to pay PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) every month until your loan down to 80%. PMI is just insurance money that insures the bank in case you go foreclosing. Basically it is waste money, so save up and put down at least 20%, or do 2 mortgage loan. I bought my house $180k, put down 15%, 80% on 1st loan, 5% on 2nd loan, and no fcking PMI. I think it is stupid to pay PMI, instead using that money paying toward loan. There are many type of loans like fix rate, baloon, ARM, interest first....Do some research see which one is best for you.

i have hered of that,but i dont think it is true about the PMI insurance. When i bought my house i wasnt required to get it and i only put 1k down!!
i think it varies on who you get financed thru!

iloveboost
08-16-2007, 11:26 AM
From my understanding, if you owe more than 80% of the home's value, you must have PMI.

Unless you split the loan up in a 80/20 or something of the sort.

My wife and I closed on our house about 3 months ago and got money back at closing. $0 down, $0 closing costs + money back.

Be careful with brokers, though. Some will try to spring some last minute crap on you and force you into a crappy deal.

You've got plenty of time so don't rush it. Go into your local bank and ask questions. That's what they are there for.

Dirty Octopus™
08-16-2007, 12:40 PM
with these no money down deals... how big of a factor does your credit play?

iloveboost
08-16-2007, 12:43 PM
with these no money down deals... how big of a factor does your credit play?
I think there are special programs that help ppl with bad/insufficient credit.

Contact a bank or broker and ask questions all day long. Won't cost you a thing except time.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Yay, I guess seeing that you are in here (Jaime) saves me time with sending a pm...

I think it is gonna help others too.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I think there are special programs that help ppl with bad/insufficient credit.

Contact a bank or broker and ask questions all day long. Won't cost you a thing except time.
I have tried looking online but I read everything like it is French, because I dont understand. It confuses me and frustrates me to the point that I tell myself "why bother?" Eventually I go back to looking but once again, I get caught up with realtors that are so damn pushy. It is a turn off.

CRXchic19
08-16-2007, 01:12 PM
PM'ed ya :goodjob:

xbn83
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't know how good your credit score should be in order to get 0 down, but I know from my experience that the bank needs at least 620. I was told by my loan officer.

Jaimecbr900
08-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Some good info in here, and some not so good. ;)

First off, you should can do all the research you want, but you really shouldn't get into the nitty gritty until you're within shooting distance of when you want to buy. The information you get today may not necessarily be accurate a year from now, especially in today's crazy market.

Second, loans are based on risk. The riskier the loan, the worst the terms. It's really not rocket science. Ads and Lenders want you to think it is, but it really isn't. It's all about perceived risk. The riskier you seem to the Lender, the less options they will give you. The trouble with the Mortgage Market that everyone is hearing about right now is due to the effects of doing riskier loans all over the place a few years ago. 3-4 yrs ago, just about anyone could get a home loan with decent terms. That's not the problem. The problem comes in when you lend money at crazy terms to risky people. So now that the market started to adjust UP, crazy cooky interest-only ARM loans that were given to people because that was the ONLY way they would qualify back then are now drowning them because they can no longer afford them when the payment goes up.

*Up on my soapbox for a minute to educate some people*
This is not always, as the media will portray, the "lenders" fault. Lenders lend money to people based on economic factors including supply and demand. If your neighbor refi'd his house and he told you that he got 6% and his new pmnt on his house was $700 while you are at 7.5% with a $1200 a mo. payment. You think, "wow, I want one of those...". Problem is that you didn't take into consideration that 3 yrs from now, the payment shoots up from $700 to something else. If you couldn't afford that "something else" 3 yrs ago, then you are likely not to be able to afford it now. Right? THIS is what's causes foreclosures and problems in the market right now. If you were a broker/Lender back then, you damn sure couldn't afford to turn away all those next door neighbors that came calling asking for those specific loans. That's like complaining about paying $1000 for PS3's when 2 short mos later you could get them for $600. Who's fault is it that you paid $1000 because you wanted it on the very day it came out? Same thing here. Everyone is blaming "bad brokers" for selling a product that PEOPLE demanded. You could preach to them til you're blue in the face, they STILL wanted it. Now, they want to blame everyone but themselves.

*end of soapbox rant*

Third, Mortgage Insurance is indeed a rip off. If you can avoid it, do it like the plague. There are several ways to do it, all of which have pros and cons. The most common is to do 2 loans vs 1 loan IF you don't have the 20% already to put down. There are several combinations, but the idea is that neither loan is over 80%. 80/20, 80/10/10, 75/25, 80/5/15....etc. You get the pic. The down side is that you will have additional closing costs (since there are 2 loans vs 1) and that the terms on the 2nd loan are never as good as the terms on the 1st. With that said, when you put it side-by-side with a loan WITH MI (be it MIP or PMI) it is OFTEN cheaper per month than the loan with MI.

Finally, Your personal qualifications, along with anyone else going on the loan with you, is what usually has the biggest impact on what will be available to you in terms of options. It all goes back to risk. If you are seen as a risk.....no established credit, bad credit, slow credit, jumping from job to job, no rental history, no GOOD rental history, little to no savings pattern, little to no reserves, little to no down payment, lots of existing debt, high DTI's, etc.....all are seen as higher than normal risks. Therefore, you can't really expect to be too demanding on your loan terms. You may have 3 options or you may have none. It's all up to how you look on paper to that underwriter at the time your loan is submitted. That's the real bottomline. You have to be realistic. You can't expect to buy a house that costs $200,000, with NO money down, and also have a $500/mo payment. The math doesn't even make that a possibility unless you're doing a 40 yr loan at 0% interest. Believe me, there is no such thing.

If you have limited qualifications, own up to that and understand that you may not be able to get prime-A interest and/or terms. That doesn't mean you'll have a crappy loan or terms. It just means you may not be able to get that 5% interest that your buddy TOLD you he/she had. Remember, they may have a 5% interest NOW......but that doesn't mean they told you everything that is behind the curtains on that loan either.

Consult someone that knows what they're doing. Don't buy into the hype that is sold on TV everyday. They're all mostly infomercials just like the rest. Ask someone that knows what they're talking about and make up your mind then. Don't try to copy what your neighbor TOLD you he/she has. They may just lead you down a dark alley.

Any specific questions, I'll be happy to try and answer. :goodjob:

iloveboost
08-16-2007, 01:31 PM
But what about the online ads that said I can have a $500,000 house for $1,500 per month??!!?!?!!!

Good info here.

Dirty Octopus™
08-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Some good info in here, and some not so good. ;)

First off, you should can do all the research you want, but you really shouldn't get into the nitty gritty until you're within shooting distance of when you want to buy. The information you get today may not necessarily be accurate a year from now, especially in today's crazy market.

Second, loans are based on risk. The riskier the loan, the worst the terms. It's really not rocket science. Ads and Lenders want you to think it is, but it really isn't. It's all about perceived risk. The riskier you seem to the Lender, the less options they will give you. The trouble with the Mortgage Market that everyone is hearing about right now is due to the effects of doing riskier loans all over the place a few years ago. 3-4 yrs ago, just about anyone could get a home loan with decent terms. That's not the problem. The problem comes in when you lend money at crazy terms to risky people. So now that the market started to adjust UP, crazy cooky interest-only ARM loans that were given to people because that was the ONLY way they would qualify back then are now drowning them because they can no longer afford them when the payment goes up.

*Up on my soapbox for a minute to educate some people*
This is not always, as the media will portray, the "lenders" fault. Lenders lend money to people based on economic factors including supply and demand. If your neighbor refi'd his house and he told you that he got 6% and his new pmnt on his house was $700 while you are at 7.5% with a $1200 a mo. payment. You think, "wow, I want one of those...". Problem is that you didn't take into consideration that 3 yrs from now, the payment shoots up from $700 to something else. If you couldn't afford that "something else" 3 yrs ago, then you are likely not to be able to afford it now. Right? THIS is what's causes foreclosures and problems in the market right now. If you were a broker/Lender back then, you damn sure couldn't afford to turn away all those next door neighbors that came calling asking for those specific loans. That's like complaining about paying $1000 for PS3's when 2 short mos later you could get them for $600. Who's fault is it that you paid $1000 because you wanted it on the very day it came out? Same thing here. Everyone is blaming "bad brokers" for selling a product that PEOPLE demanded. You could preach to them til you're blue in the face, they STILL wanted it. Now, they want to blame everyone but themselves.

*end of soapbox rant*

Third, Mortgage Insurance is indeed a rip off. If you can avoid it, do it like the plague. There are several ways to do it, all of which have pros and cons. The most common is to do 2 loans vs 1 loan IF you don't have the 20% already to put down. There are several combinations, but the idea is that neither loan is over 80%. 80/20, 80/10/10, 75/25, 80/5/15....etc. You get the pic. The down side is that you will have additional closing costs (since there are 2 loans vs 1) and that the terms on the 2nd loan are never as good as the terms on the 1st. With that said, when you put it side-by-side with a loan WITH MI (be it MIP or PMI) it is OFTEN cheaper per month than the loan with MI.

Finally, Your personal qualifications, along with anyone else going on the loan with you, is what usually has the biggest impact on what will be available to you in terms of options. It all goes back to risk. If you are seen as a risk.....no established credit, bad credit, slow credit, jumping from job to job, no rental history, no GOOD rental history, little to no savings pattern, little to no reserves, little to no down payment, lots of existing debt, high DTI's, etc.....all are seen as higher than normal risks. Therefore, you can't really expect to be too demanding on your loan terms. You may have 3 options or you may have none. It's all up to how you look on paper to that underwriter at the time your loan is submitted. That's the real bottomline. You have to be realistic. You can't expect to buy a house that costs $200,000, with NO money down, and also have a $500/mo payment. The math doesn't even make that a possibility unless you're doing a 40 yr loan at 0% interest. Believe me, there is no such thing.

If you have limited qualifications, own up to that and understand that you may not be able to get prime-A interest and/or terms. That doesn't mean you'll have a crappy loan or terms. It just means you may not be able to get that 5% interest that your buddy TOLD you he/she had. Remember, they may have a 5% interest NOW......but that doesn't mean they told you everything that is behind the curtains on that loan either.

Consult someone that knows what they're doing. Don't buy into the hype that is sold on TV everyday. They're all mostly infomercials just like the rest. Ask someone that knows what they're talking about and make up your mind then. Don't try to copy what your neighbor TOLD you he/she has. They may just lead you down a dark alley.

Any specific questions, I'll be happy to try and answer. :goodjob:
quoted for the sake of quoting :goodjob:

xbn83
08-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Forgot to add, right now is the buyer market, most of the time the seller will pay for closing cost. Sometimes they don't, it just all depends on the negotiation part. In my case, I did not have to pay ~$6k for my closing cost, the seller paid all. If you buy the house through real estate agent, you won't pay them anything either. They will get paid 3% off of the selling price, and that comes from the seller. Basically the seller pays his or her agent, your agent, and closing cost (this one is maybe). Another thing you need to do is your bank account. Making sure you prep your bank account at least 6 months ahead of time. They will ask for your bank statements for the past 6 months, and review them. Oh, ARM (Adjustible Rate Mortgate) is very dangerous to deal with. You have to be very careful because the interest rate will be much lower than other types, but the interest rate will be varied depend on the market rate after a certain fixed time. Even with ceiling and floor set, it is still very dangerous. Loan officer could mislead you into it.

Jaimecbr900
08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
But what about the online ads that said I can have a $500,000 house for $1,500 per month??!!?!?!!!

See, this is exactly what screws people up. They see these TV and internet Ads promising all these incredible rates and payments. What people fail to do is use common sense. When you see SOOO much tiny writing at the bottom of the screen that it has to SCROLL........Ummm, HELLOOO, There's your first sign that you should look DEEPER and not take it for face value.

I've seen some of those ads using my TIVO. Just out of curiosity I stopped it and read some of that junk. You wouldn't believe all the "disclaimers" and "conditions" anyone has to meet to get that teaser rate. It's unbelievable. This is where lenders get their bad rep from, bait and switching.

BTW, those ads are really for what we call "negative Am" mortgages or really really short term "teaser" rates. A negative Am mortgage is one where you are eventually owing MORE than your house is worth, hence why you have such a low payment. The "teaser" rates are only good sometimes for as little as 1 month. Yes, 1 month. That gets them out of being sued for false advertising.

So like I said, and I know this doesn't apply to you, beware of what you see on TV and the internet. Ask somebody that really knows and can explain it to you in terms you can understand. Hell, I could use fancy terms and confuse the piss out of you too.....;)

Good info here.

Thank you.

Jaimecbr900
08-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Forgot to add, right now is the buyer market, most of the time the seller will pay for closing cost. Sometimes they don't, it just all depends on the negotiation part. In my case, I did not have to pay ~$6k for my closing cost, the seller paid all. If you buy the house through real estate agent, you won't pay them anything either. They will get paid 3% off of the selling price, and that comes from the seller. Basically the seller pays his or her agent, your agent, and closing cost (this one is maybe).

I'm going to fine tune your post a little.

Most of this information is true. The one thing I wanted to point out is one main thing:

It is a buyer's market right now, but that's not really the reason the seller pays for your closing costs. The closing costs in fact actually truly belong to the BUYER. Why? Because between the buyer and the seller, it is only the BUYER that is getting a new loan (which is why there are closing costs to begin with). The main reason sellers pay for any closing costs is as an incentive for YOU to buy THEIR house as opposed to their neighbor's. So, yes it is a buyer's market and yes because it is so competitive most sellers are willing to do darn near anything to move their properties.

Another thing you need to do is your bank account. Making sure you prep your bank account at least 6 months ahead of time. They will ask for your bank statements for the past 6 months, and review them.

Good advice.

NSF's and Overdraft Protections on someone's accounts are a big NO-NO when you are buying a house. We also check to see how long money has been in the account (which is called "seasoning"). Some programs (majority) don't allow you to plop large amounts of money just before you buy a house into your account. There are ways around this too BTW. ;)

Oh, ARM (Adjustible Rate Mortgate) is very dangerous to deal with. You have to be very careful because the interest rate will be much lower than other types, but the interest rate will be varied depend on the market rate after a certain fixed time. Even with ceiling and floor set, it is still very dangerous. Loan officer could mislead you into it.

You are partially right.

ARM's are indeed dangerous IF you use them as the ONLY WAY you can afford a payment. If you are using it, as it was designed, as a short term loan where you are wanting NOT to build equity but to keep your payments down as low as possible BECAUSE you are PLANNING on either moving or selling BEFORE it's due to adjust, then you have a good loan. So, if you are an intern who KNOWS that in 5 yrs you will be relocating to another state because your hospital already told you so, then there is no reason for you to build all kinds of equity. You just get an ARM and call it a day. Save your money now, and then later when you get to a place where you'll permanently grow roots, THEN get that fixed rate mortgage. This type of situation is the only way I would suggest anyone get an ARM.....IF you are planning ahead and KNOW that you have to make a decision BEFORE the rate jumps.

Good info though. :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-16-2007, 02:19 PM
So then should I basically start looking about 6 months away from my apt lease being up in order to see where I stand?

Jaimecbr900
08-16-2007, 02:30 PM
So then should I basically start looking about 6 months away from my apt lease being up in order to see where I stand?

Maybe a little closer still.

Credit reports are only good for 30 days. So, if I pull your credit today and you don't close w/i 30 days....I have to re-pull it again before closing. That only serves to lower your score most of the time. Could mean the difference between approval and denial sometimes.

I would suggest that you get a general guidance to things you should start doing today.....pay your bills on time, no nsf's, saving some money, no jumping from job-to-job, pay your rent on time, generally keep your nose clean, don't dump large deposits (unless it's like tax return money or something you can prove where the money came from), dispute any incorrect info on your credit, etc.

DrunkScotsman
08-16-2007, 02:48 PM
listen to this man , he knows his shit , J you've been repped , slow , start lookin at houses further away from the perimeter , houses are cheaper , more land and resale value will be f'n great in a few yrs , i have a number to our agent , if you are interested , uber cool chic , she can help ya with anything ya need to know!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Maybe a little closer still.

Credit reports are only good for 30 days. So, if I pull your credit today and you don't close w/i 30 days....I have to re-pull it again before closing. That only serves to lower your score most of the time. Could mean the difference between approval and denial sometimes.

I would suggest that you get a general guidance to things you should start doing today.....pay your bills on time, no nsf's, saving some money, no jumping from job-to-job, pay your rent on time, generally keep your nose clean, don't dump large deposits (unless it's like tax return money or something you can prove where the money came from), dispute any incorrect info on your credit, etc.
Ok, gotcha.
Thank you! :D

con
08-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Great info in here.

I'm no realtor, but here's my scenario and take whatever is useful to you. Once you're set on making a commitment on a home, research your budget and use current market terms to decide how much house you can comfortably afford. Please understand that unlike an apartment, you will be paying for any and every utility imaginable. Then go find the home for you. I chose a home in a brand new subdivision outside of the metropolitan area but close enough to still be active. I bought my first home under the FHA First Time Home Buyer Program, no down payment or closing cost (5.75% Fixed Rate). The on-site realtor was amazing, she explained several types of loans that I qualified for from A - Z and even elaborated on the one that would be more beneficial to me. At the time the adjustable rate was only slightly lower than the fixed, so I'm not understanding how so many people fell for it. Yet I am witness to the effects of it. My house was one of the first 5 out of 20 on my street to get completed and purchased. However, when I moved last month I was the only original homeowner remaining. With so many for sale signs and new people moving in, I opted out before the rift raft start making there way in. BTW, a year after my home was built a brand new elementary school was built within walking distance. My property values has gone from 150K to 175K, house sold for 169K........

Tasuki_Civic
08-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Get with Jamie. You may be able to get an FHA loan with no money down and no closing costs. Jamie didnt handle my loan but that is what I got when I purchased my house.

Nooo noooo dont get with jaime on that....you dont know hiim from shit on a stick

(no offense jaime but she doesnt)

hit jesse or rashad up and they will hook you up with Marlin. His parents and Marlin can tell you everything and get you a home.

***Take my advice Joss i wouldnt lie to you.***

Tasuki_Civic
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
and jaime not that im sayin you dont have good adivce......im sure you know all about it....to the T.

i was jsut talkin about the actual buying and blah blah blah

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Nooo noooo dont get with jaime on that....you dont know hiim from shit on a stick

Why should I take offense to you taking food out my kid's mouth???? :rolleyes:

This has to be the biggest cock block I've ever seen.

hit jesse or rashad up and they will hook you up with Marlin. His parents and Marlin can tell you everything and get you a home.

***Take my advice Joss i wouldnt lie to you.***

You give her "advice" to not talk to me because she doesn't "know me", yet your advice is to call up some buddies who will then hook her up with someone else's parents.......Hmmmm, I wonder how many times she's broke bread with THOSE PARENTS?????? :rolleyes:

You're some piece of work Tasuki....some piece of work.

and jaime not that im sayin you dont have good adivce......im sure you know all about it....to the T.

i was jsut talkin about the actual buying and blah blah blah

Not that I have to since as it's been shown in this thread I come RECOMMENDED by other IA people that I have helped before, but I will show everyone just how much YOU "know" about anything by giving you a little bit of background that I KNOW YOU don't know anything about.

I was a LICENSED REAL ESTATE agent for 2 years BEFORE I was ever in the mortgage industry. It is one of the most difficult licensing exams on the planet to pass the first time. I know a very wealthy and affluent broker that failed 2 times before he passed it, and he said it was easier when HE took than when I did. How many times did it take me???? ONCE. I passed it the first go around AND I had to do it WITHOUT the use of a calculator because I screw up and left it in the car.

Now, I got into the mortgage industry because there was a NEED for bilingual LO's at the time and therefore I was SOUGHT out by mortgage companies to come work for them. I did. I was an LO for 7 years before I BOUGHT INTO MY OWN COMPANY where I've been 7 MORE years. I look and deal with RE contracts, appraisals and inspection reports on a daily basis. I'm no newbie when it comes to negotiating RE contracts since I DID THAT MYSELF BEFORE and SINCE I've been a Mortgage Broker. If you are trying to insinuate that because I am in the mortgage industry that I don't "know" as much as some RE agent(s)....you may want to rethink that again. So in summary, I've been in the REAL ESTATE industry longer than some of you have been out of diapers.

I don't know everything, but I do know a little bit about what I'm talking about. TRUST is the first thing I EARN from my customers. There are plenty of IA people that I have helped, most for little to ZERO profit for me, that can tell you that I PRACTICE what I preach when it comes to my business.

So for you to come into a thread where I was trying to give useful advice to someone and even remotely attempt to belittle my credibility and/or my knowledge about a subject that has been the mainstay of my life for the last 14-15 years is not only an insult to me, but more importantly shows you don't know SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING.

Now, go back to doing what you do best.....thinking the world is against you because of your color and you'll be just fine. After all, that is ONE thing you do know something about, right?:rolleyes:

B18c1Turboed
08-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't know everything, but I do know a little bit about what I'm talking about. TRUST is the first thing I EARN from my customers. There are plenty of IA people that I have helped, most for little to ZERO profit for me, that can tell you that I PRACTICE what I preach when it comes to my business.
?:rolleyes:

Yes he has and i greatly appreciated it too man! Jamie had me setup to refinance my house at the end i stayed with the same company i was thru already!!
But jamie explained everything to me in detail..oh and let me add I HAVE NEVER MET him in PERSON.. But i would recommened to him to anyone!!!

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Yes he has and i greatly appreciated it too man! Jamie had me setup to refinance my house at the end i stayed with the same company i was thru already!!
But jamie explained everything to me in detail..oh and let me add I HAVE NEVER MET him in PERSON.. But i would recommened to him to anyone!!!

See Tasuki.......this is just ONE person that is saying exactly what I just told you. Funny how that works, huh?

Jaimecbr900
08-22-2007, 12:09 PM

Sorry, but in my haste to make a point I forgot about the root of this comment.

Thank you sir, anytime. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
08-23-2007, 08:29 AM
mmm, the ownage is strong in here

Jaime Ill be gettin w/ you myself in the next 6 months or so.. good info :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 08:49 AM
mmm, the ownage is strong in here

Jaime Ill be gettin w/ you myself in the next 6 months or so.. good info :goodjob:

I'm ready when you are bud. :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
:rolleyes: Not that I have to since as it's been shown in this thread I come RECOMMENDED by other IA people that I have helped before, but I will show everyone just how much YOU "know" about anything by giving you a little bit of background that I KNOW YOU don't know anything about.
:rolleyes:

WELL I think YOU sound LIKE a LIL KID......am i supposed to feel owned by your paragraphs?? sweetheart i dont know much about real estate. i didnt try to answer the question. its all on who you know and how well you know them.

dont feel offended that i told her not to go to you. by all means whatever advice you have i would love for her to know. why would i stop that when you about that field? she needs to know all she can. :doh: i just said to work with is who she needs to be careful about and everyone knows when working with IA on getting things you can FUCKED because you trusted someone off of IA. FYI i know her outside of IA. just being a friend im sure you would do the same to yours. That comment had nothing to do with you personally so stfu and stop being so sensitive. :screwy:

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 01:56 PM
WELL I think YOU sound LIKE a LIL KID......am i supposed to feel owned by your paragraphs?? sweetheart i dont know much about real estate. i didnt try to answer the question. its all on who you know and how well you know them.

Then maybe you should just stay out of RE related questions if you don't know anything about it, huh?

Lil' kid? I'm not the one that came into a thread, know NOTHING about it, and yet opened my trap to be a cock blocker. If you want to hear yourself talk, which is what most of your posts end up being to everyone else, then go in the bathroom and look in the mirror and talk until your heart's content.

That comment had nothing to do with you personally so stfu and stop being so sensitive. :screwy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdavis

Wow, you really need to quit doing drugs or get back to Hooked on phonics because your own words betray you.:rolleyes: What "jaime" were you talking about then??? Why would I take it personal??? :rolleyes: Well, golly gee willekurs Mr. Ed.....DUR DUR....:screwy:

I tell you what....just don't bother to put my name back in your mouth again. How 'bout that? That will resolve any conflicts in the future.

I've forgotten more than you will ever know. Don't come into a thread where I'm trying to give logical and good advice to try and help someone only to inject non-sense you have NO CLUE about.

Tasuki_Civic
08-23-2007, 08:21 PM
:no: haha :no:

i mean i refuse to listen to what others say about pple because it judges them before i could find out myself.

but you show me nothing different from what they say. i still look for a better side in pple but you actually live up to what i refuse to believe. i guess now i may.
you can have the last word guy. its all yours :goodjob: you believe what you want lol. i know who to come to when i feel like bothering someone.

your just one of those pple that has selective hearing and thinking and very opinionated, strong minded person that doesnt know when to stfu when others dont agree with you. I will except that. thats what you show....

im pretty sure you will say the same things youve always said to me

"you dont know what your talkin about waa waa waa your an idiot cause you need to check your grammer waa waa waa you dont know me waa waa waa

whatever lol Jay if thats all you see its cause thats all i want to show you cause i can give a rats ass about how you feel with my typin wrong or you disagree with sometihng i said or you misunderstand what i said.

you put off like your the smartest person on IA and you can tell everyone off as if your higher than pple on here(or anywhere) no matter what situation. i think you need to check yourself before start assuming what others do and how they think as a person. or how they are because of who they are.

and i am not speaking for myself but for some others. Your persona comes off as if you own shit....it really makes you look stupid. so settle all that shit down and learn how to talk shit the right way instead of getting on other pples nerves with a narrow minded opinion. ((((some opinions you have are pretty damn good i mite say and facts))))))

;) :D

waiting for other arguments in other threads im done in this one

Jaimecbr900
08-23-2007, 09:14 PM
:no: haha :no:

i mean i refuse to listen to what others say about pple because it judges them before i could find out myself.

:blah: :blah: :blah: You don't know Spanish, and you don't know English. What language do you speak then, because the babble makes no sense. :thinking:

but you show me nothing different from what they say. i still look for a better side in pple but you actually live up to what i refuse to believe. i guess now i may.
you can have the last word guy. its all yours :goodjob: you believe what you want lol. i know who to come to when i feel like bothering someone.

:blah: :blah: :blah: Again, more babble that makes no sense to anyone but you. Like I said before, you must like listening to yourself.

your just one of those pple that has selective hearing and thinking and very opinionated, strong minded person that doesnt know when to stfu when others dont agree with you. I will except that. thats what you show....

:blah: :blah: :blah: Is that some ebonics crap, because I can't understand a damn thing you're babbling about. English please. Hell, I can even understand Spanish....wait, even though you brag about being Spanish I know you CAN'T speak it, so nevermind.....:rolleyes:

"you dont know what your talkin about waa waa waa your an idiot cause you need to check your grammer waa waa waa you dont know me waa waa waa

I know that YOU'RE not trying to quote me. I haven't spelled nor used such bad GRAMMAR since 3rd grade. Are you looking in that mirror and talking to yourself again??? :thinking:

whatever lol Jay if thats all you see its cause thats all i want to show you cause i can give a rats ass about how you feel with my typin wrong or you disagree with sometihng i said or you misunderstand what i said.

1. My name's not "Jay".
2. Learn to spell.
3. Learn to use Grammar.
4. Learn to get your point across without the recipient having to break out a "Stupid idiot's Dictionary for the mentally impaired".
5. If you truly don't care what I have to say, do what I told you to and stay the hell out of my conversations with someone else. YOU neither want nor probably can buy a house anytime in this decade, so why are you even IN this discussion??? To put in your moronic :2cents: ? You succeeded. Now, take your own advice and STFU and GTFO. :goodjob:

you put off like your the smartest person on IA and you can tell everyone off as if your higher than pple on here(or anywhere) no matter what situation. i think you need to check yourself before start assuming what others do and how they think as a person. or how they are because of who they are.

Good grief woman....do you EVER read what you type BEFORE you hitting "send"??? You should. That made no sense at all. Maybe it was the piss poor spelling and grammar, or maybe it was just that you had no point yet once again. Probably a bit of both. :lmfao:

and i am not speaking for myself but for some others. Your persona comes off as if you own shit....it really makes you look stupid. so settle all that shit down and learn how to talk shit the right way instead of getting on other pples nerves with a narrow minded opinion. ((((some opinions you have are pretty damn good i mite say and facts))))))

If "other people" have this so called problem with me, yet they are too chicken shit to say something to me, then that is absolutely THEIR problem. I'm certainly not hard to find around here. I've "owned" you so many times in so many threads that it's seriously getting old now. You're no longer a challenge. I get more positive reps and PM's from people everytime I put you in your place that even you, the one that professes NOT to care what people say about her, would get your feelings hurt if I showed you just a few of them. So please, don't try to come at me hiding behind these so called "people" that either don't exist or are too chicken shit to step up to the plate, because either way they don't matter any more than the toilet tissue I just blew my nose on.

I disected your thread because I know you hate that.
I owned you again, like every other time.
YOU made yourself look stupid as usual.
YOU need hooked on phonics.
YOU need an English teacher badly.

Any more dumbass questions? See me after class. ;)

Hektik
09-06-2007, 03:04 AM
bawahahaha so im late to the party... whatever....

jaime im also (and im not trying to steal slowly's thread just dont see a need to open a new one) looking to purchase a house within a few months can you pm me your info so i can give you a call when i get ready.. what all do you handle just the loans, or real estate also??

Jaimecbr900
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
PM sent Mr. Hektik :goodjob: